Oh lmao

>trump gets stumped
>Cred Forums goes into full damage control, manipulating small opinion polls
>i-it's ok-okay he w-w-won!

That was the most embarrassing 90 minute debate i have ever seen. Hillary looked strong and confident while Trump was hunched over, and SNIFFING constantly. The best part was he fell for every trap she laid for him.

>bragging about paying less income tax than a person earning $35,000
>bragging about profiting from the housing disaster that ruined thousands of Americans.
>$600 million in debt isn't a lot

It even looks like KEK abandoned Trump last night.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh lets not forget his dodging every other question he was asked. He STILL doesn't have specific answers for basic questions what a laugh

What do you expect from a fat mongrel? At least Clinton has racial purity.

Trump la destruyó completamente.

Habló de planes reales y política y Clinton solo habló sobre Trump.

La tuvo contra las cuerdas todo el tiempo. Todo lo que ella podía hacer era sonreir arrogantemente mientras perdía. Fue embarazoso tanto para ella como para el Partido Democrata.

Casi todas las encuestas excepto LOL (((CNN))) concuerdan.

Trump dominó.

Well thanks for correcting the record there buddy, here's a (you)

thanks for correcting the record. here's a shekel.

People here are incapable of accepting defeat.

>muh 12d chess!

And hillary is still a war criminal

>At most a few thousand anons massively influenced random local polls with tens of thousands of votes

Retard

*holds up clitoris*
That's real retarded sir

Hillary clearly won the debate. Hillary was confident and she did a good job making Trump look like the stuttering cuck he is. He got nervous talking to a woman. His wife will probably lose respect for him now and sleep with black guys on the side.

Let’s dispel once and for all with this fiction that Trump lost the debate

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

its what can only be expected after preparing, 6 months, for a 1.5 hour debate

fuck clinton

That's literally how you manipulate polls, it takes less than a "few thousand" people to do that.

>He can't into proxies
>He can't into scripting

>Trump dominate

>Stuttering

>Running out of breath while talking

> Looking clearly flustered

>Keeps repeating make America great again

That's all he ever says to any question.

Some mod needs to IP ban the fuck who keeps spamming this exact same post in all the threads.

Trump didn't do a good job and I was unsatisfied with his work.

In that picture Trump's side is full of edgy things while Hillarys side is filled with horrible shit which actually will make americans like Pepe on that picture.

>Hillary looked strong and confident

That's what turned undecided voters off.

If you read a transcript and went point-by point, yeah, Clinton won. But a lot more than talking points went over the airwaves.

The vast overwhelming majority of voters are not educated or intelligent, and they don't dissect a debate to the same degree that autists do.

Most people form an opinion based on emotion and gut reaction and tone.

Trump knows that the smarter he tries to come off, the fewer people he relates to.

That's correct. Most anons can't and won't. Way to reinforce his point, idiot.

Thanks for correcting the record
You guys must be working overtime after that disaster last night
Thankfully most Americans watched the saints/falcons or mets/marlins

Damage control...

I only ever heard him say MAGA at the end with his closing statement

Viva Espana

So how many of you fuckfaces did they hire this time?

>if you win the debate, you lose

>he isn't a script kiddie
You can googlr it and figure it out in 5 minutes it isn't at all hard and tons of peoppe here do it

>S-shill

I know Cred Forums has daddy issues and wishes trump could be their dad. But this denial has reached new levels.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Trump dominated, faggot

When will Lt. Clinton get courtmartialed for firing that rocket into a civilian zone?

Yea, that's why she told people to fact check on her website quite a few times, she couldn't even debate and get the message out on live tv.

But - she walked off the staff smiling as when she came on. What is 'destroyed' to (You)?

> Cinco pesetas han sido depositadas en vuestra cuenta de ahorros.

*stage

It doesn't matter if "most" people are tech illiterate like you. I usually keep a list of 5k or so proxies scraped from ddg just to occasionally screw with simpletons

>middle of debate
>Hey guys, go check out my website and buy my book! Hahahaha!

There's no way Clinton won.

Trump dominated.

Fuckhead, the most liberal, anti-Trump shown Tv (Morning Jew) said "IT doesn't matter." he hit her on the issues he needed to.

After the Jews literally wanted to crucify Lauer for not calling Trump "literally Hitler," this time they got a nigger who did it and got the message from his Jew bosses.

you internationalist scum were just an arrogant wit the BRexit debates, the breit polls. Then you were crying in the streets the day after.

In the past 5 weeks, the arabs have
-tried to blow up notre dame, and failed bc of their own incompetence
- You felon of choice literally collapsed in 78 degrees and blamed it on the heat

It doesn't matter. It won't stick, everyone still knows she's a criminal and belongs in jail, the nigger just didn't ask about any of it.

Since she did so wella nd clearly won, you'd expect she'd have won most of the polls, right? Or did "the hacker known as Cred Forums" rig every poll in the nation?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html

I know you're mad CTR, but voting in a poll isn't poll manipulation. Sorry.

Check your history, this next coming month or so is the arab "War season."

What the the odds they will get one through in Europe or the US in next 5 weeks? And when they do, she's really finished.

They jews have the balls to say trump was 'sniffling" when this cunt collapsed? So, she set the tone, next time he hits her on her husband's affairs, emails, bengazi, her being an invalid an collapsing, all of it, and it will all be justified since she threw the first low blows.

>bragging about paying less income tax than a person earning $35,000
It was actually mentioned he didn't pay any income tax through the means of getting it taken out directly through paycheck. That doesn't mean he didn't possibly send it in through mail on it's own. You can do that.

>bragging about profiting from the housing disaster that ruined thousands of Americans.
That was Hillary who said "He said he hoped for a housing collapse" if you go to her website her "fact checkers" even put that he said, in response to a possible housing collapse and on whether it would that "I sort of hope that happens because then people like me would go in and buy." That's not actually saying he wanted one.

>$600 million in debt isn't a lot
Maybe to "the middle class." But then again everyone from people who make 25k /yr to people who make 350k/yr believe in their in the "middle class." The term "middle class" at this point is just a fancy buzzword synonymous with a generalized "you"

Anymore points you wish to argue the way Hillary Clinton does? By rewording the actual question asked to sound similar but mean a different thing than asked?

I don't know man... the debate was a fucking disaster and Trump sucked ass but Hillary was no better. If anything, the one who talked about their policies the most was Trump, but it rapidly downgraded into a shitflinging contest where Trump was constantly on the defensive. I think Hillary was rekt with the e-mails but she quickly learnt that if she didn't stop hitting, Trump wouldn't hit back.

Hillary didn't win just because you can't win a debate like this, only lose. The objective is to lose less than the adversary, that is, end the debate with the least number of skeletons outside the closet. Furthermore, debates rarely boost one candidate's public opinion, it just lowers one proportionally more, which boosts the other in comparison.

Anyway, not a big deal, if I learnt something from the Argentinian 2015 presidential debate (and this one too) is that people make up their minds way before the debates and way too few fence-sitters get swayed to any side after them. For example, after our debate last year, 99% people were truly convinced not only that their candidate had won but that he had mopped the floor with the opponent. It wasn't true, the debate was a Trump vs Hillary Lite. This one was way too much to handle, it was absolutely retarded, but I'm seeing the same results: people are convinced they candidate won.

I understand youre neet and don't understand the difference between owing income tax and pre paying so i will stop you here.

>it's called good business
Yea vulture business

The entire point was that it is a lot to anyone who isn't in the top 1% of earners. Middle class isn't a buzz word it's actually defined by income earned.

Fuck youre a retard

Clinton is a secret white nationalist.
>Taes advices from a former Grand wizard from the KKK
>Rekts the nigger nation of Haiti
>calls black super-predators
>Puts negroes where they belong behind bars
she is one of us.
she is outjewing the globalists

Trumped raped Hillarys ass hole hard.

It doesn't matter how many times he lied, it matters how confident and dominant he seems.

He straight up lied with 100% belief in his lies and he was the most dominant person in the room, even more dominant than Lester the molester.

He won.

t. Johnson supporter.

CTR
tries so hard
When Big Don
Pulls out his wand

.01 has been deposited in your account!

>Let me take points literally or subjectively if it fits my rebuttal.

Thanks CTR, your democratic style of responding is showing.

>oh i got btfo better drop ctr
Kek youre as uninformed as i would expect from a trumper :^)

Nice ad hominem, really showed me.

Since you really only rebutted with
>"Yea vulture business"
Well, since we're going to take parts of arguments literally when it fits our narrative let me reply with "I understand youre neet and don't understand vulture business so i will stop you here."

>The entire point was that it is a lot to anyone who isn't in the top 1% of earners. Middle class isn't a buzz word it's actually defined by income earned.
Lets take a page from polifact here: "SHE DIDNT MENTION THAT WAS HER REASONING - FALSE"
The literal version of "middle class" is a set range of income, however when interviewed the ranges I mentioned earlier were ranges where most people didn't see themselves as rich or poor, but middle class.

>1 post by this id

Trump won dispite this

Trump dominated

Yo Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked 'boutreal plans an' policy an' Clinton just talked 'bout Trump.

He had her on da ropes da whole times. All she could do wuz arrogantly smirk while she wuz losing. It wuz embarrassing fo' her an' fo' da Democratic party.

Almost all da polls except fo' LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated, faggot with muh beeotch

>Hillary is getting stumped on polls
>CTR goes into full damage control, spamming Cred Forums
>i-it's ok-okay she w-w-won!

At least try to make yourself look like a normal-poster.

I don't even know what to say about this sliding attempt.

Speak English you fucking taco chinks, not your shitty moon rune bullshit.

>b-but m-muh Cred Forums rigging the p-polls

It looks like you will not earn that extra, CTR

Hillary will bring the white genocide if anyone you fucking dune coon

>Cherry Picking: The Jpeg

Geeee Trump won according to polls on right wing websites, what a surprise.

pls Cred Forums is on suicide watch atm give them a break.

Your denial (of the fact that CTR cannot effect the opinion of this board) has reached new levels

Pol is a pro-Trump board.

pic related

You're trying too hard

None of your tactics work, even the "one of us" shit

The sadness of housebound, video-gaming, possibly virginal millenial alt-righters........

She is. And a war criminal is still a better option than Trumpffff

+1 upvote

Exactly, and when Trump shoved down her throat that her book Stronger Together with Kaine floppe, it was priceless. Truth is it did flop, they even slashed the price in half and she got $14mil to publish it upfront, the woman can con anyone, god only knows if she even contributed to the book or some CTR hacks slapped it together. The woman is a menace and greedy savage.

>implying shillbots don't exist

We can all agree Hillary is low energy and can't debate, she just diverts to her check my website Fact Checks, there are 2 more debates, Trump was just fluffing up the sack of crap Hillary, I bet he goes full in the next two debates and has her and whoever hosts running for cover. Hillary has nothing else to offer during a debate except that frightening medicated gaze, good luck to her next 2 beatings, she deserves every minute of it.

Trump completely destroyed.

He spoke real and political plans and Clinton just talked about Trump.

I was always the ropes. All she could do was smile while losing presumptuous. It was embarrassing for him and for the Democratic Party.

Almost all polls except LOL (((CNN))) I agree.

Trump dominate yarrak.

>Implying women dont dreaming about to be sexually harrassed by a high value man.