I'm proud of the fact I don't pay taxes

> I'm proud of the fact I don't pay taxes
What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pN1E5ok8Wsw
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/04/13/high-income-americans-pay-most-income-taxes-but-enough-to-be-fair/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Income tax is unconstitutional and your institutions (as ours do, don't get me wrong) squander three in every four pennies anyway.

You don't even have healthcare as an excuse, there's nothing noble about paying taxes

taxation is theft anyways

whats the problem with paying as little tax as legally possible?

He meant he's not fucking dumb you idiot. The system should be reworked so this never happens

He's said before that uses the law to his advantage. If he can figure out how to not pay taxes then why should he?

He was business savvy enough to know how to greatly lower his taxes, which also means he will know how to fix the tax loopholes

That played well with the "moron" taxpayers watching.

I'm failing to see the argument. I don't know of anyone who tries to pay the most tax possible to support the government.

also:

HOLIER THAN THOU
O
L
I
E
R

T
H
A
N

T
H
O
U

Donald trump us symbolic of the greedy rich that won t pay what they owe.
That big tax hike is one of the reasons I am voting Clinton because I feel the rich should pay way more.

The more taxes you pay the more of a cuck you are

They shouldn't pay more, they should invest more.

>0.05$ were deposited into your account

>Pretends to stick up for the average working class family
>Mocks them by saying he doesn't pay a penny of tax

And you still support this gibbering, flabby asshole?

Absolutely hilarious. Next time you pay a huge cut of your income on tax remember: Trump doesn't pay a penny and thinks its sad that you do!

Why the FUCK would ANY presidential candidate gloat about his tax-free existence?

He has literally marked himself as an elitist self-righteous piece of shit.

Remember Cred Forums: Whilst you and your families money gets spent as taxes to support your emergency services and civil structure, Trump is flying around on his jet laughing his chins off at you.

T top it all off - this wobbling orange sack of shit then attempted to deny he ever said anything immediately after!

>youtube.com/watch?v=pN1E5ok8Wsw

He means his tax evasion methods are legal and extremely complicated and he is proud of the work he puts in to save his money from taxation

>i am voting for clitoris because I am a poor pls gibsmedat

>pay more
>somehow government will then become more efficient at spending my money on gibs and israel
The definition of crazy

He meant "Just fuck my shit up.".

Red state voters hate that shit. He just lost himself the election.

>everyone bitches about paying taxes
>man is smart/sacvy enough to legally not pay them
>n-n-not fair!
Just another case of the least common denominators of society demanding everyone be dragged down to their level. Why should we punish someone that uses their expertise/knowledge to "beat thr system"? Wouldnt it be more productive to look at Trump in an inspirational manner and learn how tax laws yourself? Oh wait, I forgot that takes work and work is hard. I'll just pay some website $50 to poorly do my taxes for me and then bitch about my poor decisions.

Yeah, fuck you. I'm a Trump supporter but I can't say he did well last night. And telling a bunch of middle class conservatives that you don't pay taxes on your $650 million yearly income is not a smart fucking idea if you want their votes.

>Pretends to stick up for the average working class family
>Mocks them by saying he doesn't pay a penny of tax

And you still support this gibbering, flabby asshole?

Absolutely hilarious. Next time you pay a huge cut of your income on tax remember: Trump doesn't pay a penny and thinks its sad that you do!

Why the FUCK would ANY presidential candidate gloat about his tax-free existence?

He has literally marked himself as an elitist self-righteous piece of shit.

Remember Cred Forums: Whilst you and your families money gets spent as taxes to support your emergency services and civil structure, Trump is flying around on his jet laughing his chins off at you.

T top it all off - this wobbling orange sack of shit then attempted to deny he ever said anything immediately after!

>youtube.com/watch?v=pN1E5ok8Wsw

>paying taxes when people like obama pays the jet fuel for Hillary's campaign

>i love throwing my money to the war machine
assuming he basically says the opposite

i think you seriously overestimate the power of the middle class

it doesn't have the voting power that it used to

Not contributing to America is... wait for it... un-american. You want an unpatriotic, unamerican president?

Doesn't everyone pay as little in taxes as they can get away with? All the Hillary fans having a conniption over this probably get a fucking tax refund each year, therefore paying negative taxes. Where's the outrage there?

>not dodging taxes
Come on it's current year!

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/04/13/high-income-americans-pay-most-income-taxes-but-enough-to-be-fair/