Why do you shill for a literal liar ?

All the losers think he won the debate. But with a highly illiterate US population, winning a debate = stating bullshit with the most confidence. Undeducated losers like the majority of Cred Forums are much more likely to be manipulated by politicans, because they are too dumb to see past political claims. Uneducated losers don't check the facts behind the claims. Political debates are useless if we don't have people verifying the claims made by both parties. Well, some people do it, and here is the result:

politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump
politifact.com/personalities/hillary-clinton

Please, Trump shills, don't forget to kill yourself when she wins.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EAmHYIkAYhw
politifact.com/personalities/hillary-clinton/statements/byruling/pants-fire/
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
youtube.com/watch?v=eFQhw3VVToQ
rt.com/usa/360823-donald-trump-debate-lies/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/23/donald-trump/trump-tweet-blacks-white-homicide-victims/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-25/politifact-apparently-even-facts-are-subjective-and-based-party-affiliation
nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2012/07/17/does-stop-and-frisk-reduce-crime/stop-and-frisk-has-lowered-crime-in-other-cities
politifactbias.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Politifact

>politifact

>thinking Clinton is honest
Ok fonduefag

Hillary lying for three minutes:

youtube.com/watch?v=EAmHYIkAYhw

Don't you have cuck videos to watch?

She's 30% dishonest
He's 70% dishonest

> comes here to shill
> calls us shills
We've gone full circle.

People like you are the reason why the Europe is in the trouble it is. There are 2 more debates and after he first it's pretty obvious who won also there is so much material against Hillary and Bill that Trump hasn't even used yet. Look, I know you're a super lefty and that's why your country along with the rest of Europe is being raped by Muhammadans. Your kids and women are raped daily and your media cover it up and quite frankly you deserve it #Brexit baby.

Are you dumb or are you dumb ?

Of course she lies, but she lies significantly less than Trump.

>Politifact

Also you NEVER start a sentence with but you illiterate moron.

you're 100% faggot

You shills just don't get it do you? Are you blind? Did you even see what just happened?

Did you catch it? It was happening right before your eyes the entire night. Did you even get the point? No..? Let me clarify.

This entire debate was nothing more than a beta test for Trump. An analysis of Clinton. What makes her tick.. What are her weak spots.. He was simply watching her. Probing her.. Studying and diagnosing her every move and tactic. And she fell right into his trap like the pawn she is.

This is not an average man you're dealing with here. Make no mistake, this is a genius beyond your wildest nightmares. He was toying with her like a cat with a mouse, while she was fighting for her life. She has nothing left.

Now that he has a full mental blueprint of his enemy there is nothing that can stop him. Expect something out of this world in the next 2 debates. Something unprecedented in all of modern politics.

Mark my words, the lion has been let out of the cage, and he's hungry tonight. So go now, retreat to your twitter and your reddit accounts. Rejoice with your friends for this short lived victory. Pray to your false gods while you still have the faith.

NOTHING is going to prepare you for the storm which is about to come. You WILL be brought to heel before winter ends.

>wrong things proven wrong, right things proven right
>biased

It's not anyone's fault but their own that they are outstandingly wrong all the time.

You people overestimate Trump.

>Politifact
>False: there are more than two genders

Into the trash it goes

dubs of truth.

Women aren't paid 77 cents on the dollar for the same work stupid ass, nice trips though.

We have the equal pay act, if they think theyre being bent over, take the company to court.

Except that the first thing from Cruz is objectively true. He has been proven right, by Obama's own actions.

There are some mistakes of course, but the majority of politifact is verified material. I know, truth hurts kiddos.

WINNER

Fuck politi"""fact"""

This.

Now, OP, let me ask you a question...

>Why do you shill for a literal liar ?

>"WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?"

>media
>truth
You can only pick one

You're retarded.

Kill yourself, CTR shill.

((verified))

So CTR has become script kiddies now. Maybe you do deserve that extra bit of pay.

>politifact
oh puh-lease.

Mistakes? Their methodology for their rulings has to do with personal opinions. They're as much a "fact checker" as a tumblr post about how they think Trump is a dick.

The only mistake is its existence.

You're some special kind of stupid aren't you?
HurrDurr all media is wrong. Hurrdurr illuminati lie to us.

>Women make .77 per $1.00 men make
>Obamacare actually helping anyone by moving all low-skill workers to part-time
>Schools should be forced to let boys into the girl's bathroom because their parents said they're (((transgendered)))

Seriously, they're not even trying to hide their bias.

Yes all MSM is biased garbage
I stopped watching news channels when bush went into office

and the Illuminati is a fucking joke m8, stop playing Deus Ex

Yes, actually. Most media is wrong or spins shit to the point its not even reality anymore.

Like how Trump is now just magically FOR the Iraq war based on "Yeah I guess" but Hillary is totally off the hook despite saying in the senate that the Iraq war was "the key foreign policy vote of modern American history".

You're very naive Plus

>HurrDurr

I can smell the Reddit on you.

>muh, uneducated idiots haven't gone to college and learned how to properly swallow jew lies and missed out on mental gymnastics class.

I love this notion that if you haven't been 'educated' in the kike system you are somehow unable to read, check facts, or form an unbias opinion.

>>>(((Goldberg)))

Politifact busted her on that.

>wage gap TRUE
>no data for last month half true
>hes off by X amount, mostly true
>not by official statistics HALF TRUE
>Using the most expensive scenario that never happens MOSTLY TRUE
>Not really a good example but somehow accurate MOSTLY TRUE

VS

>transgeneder girls aren't boys FALSE
(I didn't know that apparently cutting of your penis replaces your Y chromosome with a X chromosome)
>Majority of syrian refugees are young males FALSE, despite the fact that anyone ever seeing a refugee cam or videos from such camp see only males
>*basically saying the same* FALSE
>No credible number is that high FALSE(despite the fact that he was proven right on this one)
>THE NUMBERS ARE FUCKING VALID BUT COMPARISON HURTS MY FEELINGS MOSTLY FALSE(This one makes my fucking blood boil)
>Oh, just tens of millions I.... do I even have to?
>wrong things proven wrong, right things proven right

Just fucking kill yourself.

Didn't you know? Unless you go to a place that costs at least $60,000 and not learn anything valuable (unless you self teach) you aren't qualified. Now let us all laugh at the Americans that took those 5 to 7 years and worked on a career. Let us laugh from our barista position.

Shit, I was on the fence about politifact, but this image convinced me that they're a reputable source

Don't you see this image is fabricated?

LMFAO. Obama's 77/100 stated as "mostly true", Foramerica's "comparison is quesionable"

GET THE FUCK OUT WITH YOUR SHITTY RESOURCE

Nice trips.

Transgendered seems to not even care if you still have the penis or even still dress as a dude and still hit on women. You just say you are.

Yup, totally unbiased and hard on both

Hello Putin, how much did you put on Trump's account after this debate?

politifact.com/personalities/hillary-clinton/statements/byruling/pants-fire/

Isn't it funny, I see nothing about "We didnt lose a single person in Benghazi" or anything on that email server we know was false. Its almost as if they're on her side

Nothing more than a beta test.

Hillary lying for 13 minutes straight.

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

"Lies significantly less than trump" that's the biggest joke of the year you cuck

Well, maybe she just lies far less than him ? Didn't even cross your mind fucking moron ?

It gets worse. Those of us that spent that time building a business are expected to hire these no nothings who took 6 years to finish their degree in beer pong and social justice.
>muh there's no jobs, who's going to pay off this money i borrowed at 15%?

Go watch her Benghazi hearings and tell me she doesn't lie a lot.

Watch out.

This mountain kike is on a shill rampage all across Cred Forums.

>communist shill Politifact is being used as a credible source of truth

Bend over and suck my dick.

>exposing the lying nature of Trump
>they must be communist shills
Morons are hilarious. It will be so fun watching you cry over Trump's defeat.

Welp, can't beat this argument.

I love the media now.

You know someone is a moron when he thinks all media are biased all the time.

>politifact
>politifact

I understand your critics Rhyann. Time to open that second liquor bottle and molest little Cheyenne eh ?
youtube.com/watch?v=eFQhw3VVToQ

You are aware most of their negative reviews are "Well, he didn't outright say but he didn't say he WASN'T including in his response, that's why this is (False/pants on fire)" Right?

Thanks for correcting the record.

$0.02 has been deposited into your account.

Faggot.

Thanks for bashing Clinton.

A promise of a new great America has been deposited into your brain.

Loser.

After living in america for a single day you'd believe it all the time too. Lol. The media here is practically back to the Pulitzer and Hurst 1800's newspaper wars in which they litreally lied and falsified everything in their newspapers just to sell more and get their friends elected. Look it up, it was interesting. And exactly like what's happening today.

Btw, why do you care? Your country owns ours through the banki - oooooh that's right, Hillary has you guys on her top donor list. Keep forgetting she's a big banks elitist.

Yes, in the USA you have pro dem CNN/msnbc vs foxnews pro rep. On some issues, they are totally biased.
But the loser I was reponding to comes from Austria, where media are much more neutral.

Apparently calling her out 47% of the time is somehow biased against Trump.

You're a literal fucking retard, fuck off back to your Cred Forums hugbox faggot.

Are you sure? I mean granted, Austria isn't exactly the country we think of when we say "nepotic news", but the whole Hillary Trump thing has tons of country's needlessly worried. I've been seeing Australia, Germany and French news reports that are just as biased as our news. The whole "rise in right wing nationalism" stuff scares them and they go apeshit with the lying.
As a general rule, I don't trust any media outlet by itself. Let's be honest, corporatism makes it easy to sensationalise and make money off this stuff. No reason to believe Austria I'd also riding the globalized bias news money wave.

>Politi"fact"

Just in case any normies don't know. This website is pure propaganda.

Flat out lies are much more desirable than half truths that can be used to exploit people much more thoroughly.

Proof: feminism.

>Trump quote about Republicans being dumb
>Completely untrue, never said, was a total fabrication
>Politifact ranks it "Mostly True", because quote: "That's what we think he meant".

It's pure opinion. Nothing to do with facts.

That panel has atleast 5 jews and probably another mischling or two.

Thanks for posting that. Honestly? The idea that americans trust a bunch of other Amercans to truth check stuff is idiotic. How about we do our own truth checking and leave these biased numbskulls out of it?

Just goes to show that you can't trust any type of aggregator and you have to do your own research.

30%? . . . . Thats really low considering 2 of her latest scandals are still being investigated by congressional oversight committees.
Inb4 "Cummings is right it's a partisan witch hunt!". - we've heard it before. It's not. Get over it.

don't worry swizz bro.

it's mainly only white idiots (people that still want to tug at racism) and pol memers that are voting trump. everyone with half a brain that I went to Uni with isn't voting for him. Only my shitposting pol friend who really hates hillary. he's a dumbass for hating her so much too, he refuses to look at all the shit things don has done.

but oh well. trump is going to lose anywho

lol so triggered.

give me my real pennies you fat fuck

>still not believing Trump lies all the time
>still refusing reality
In medical terms it's called psychosis.

Why are you shilling for Hillary swissman

>15 posts by this IP
Desperate.

lol online polls mean nothing. leaf syrup fag

>(((politifact)))

I would agree if Trump didn't embarrass himself saying he's smart for not playing taxes

>everyone who didn't go to college is a small business owner
>it is easier to build a small business with only a highschool education instead of a college education

I'm guessing you're salty about the fact that the barista will be able to find better employment in a few years and will be making more than you

welp, the world didn't suddenly get as stupid as the americans so this could mean only one thing.

the world wants to watch the states burn

Has anyone noticed the CTR tier bait threads today? Looks like Shillary is finally in action

The statements are right there on the site you dumb nigger.

hey wingnuts, don't forget to whine about the debt during obamas last month in office

Retarded leaf spotted, is your mommy getting plowed by a sandnigger?

someone posted a nice screenshot yesterday, which had a whole bunch of good ones, my favourite one was

>Trump mentions a correct crime statistik about black people (probably murder don't quite remember)
>liar, liar pants on fire, the number is factual but Trump failed to mention the causes, poverty etc.

Haha, this is fucking ridiculous.
Please kill me on spot.

Is this real? How do they get away with this?

rt.com/usa/360823-donald-trump-debate-lies/

what? are you so fucking stupid that you think 10 trillion in tax cuts and a massive military build up will be free? and wtf are they gonna do with this massive military build up, stay home?

it's your mommy that's gonna be getting plowed

He wants to remove this
>

How can a statement be "Mostly True" or "Mostly False?"

That's not the way logic works.

Any minor flaws in the statement should simply be expounded upon and explained.

Hillary is corrupt to the max, she is a murdering treasonous psychopath who belongs no where near a seat of power. Fact check that faggot.

"This entire debate was nothing more than a beta test for Trump. An analysis of Clinton. What makes her tick.. What are her weak spots.. He was simply watching her. Probing her.. Studying and diagnosing her every move and tactic. And she fell right into his trap like the pawn she is."

HAHAHAHA so dumb. There are videos of her previous debates where he could have picked up all that.

Simple fact is he was way out of his orange depths.

LOLLLLLLLLLS

>create meter graphic
>call it the truth-o-meter
>people consider it to be an authority

At least scientology gives you some cans to hold

>(((politifact)))

Playboy already removed that.

>Jon (((GREENBERG)))

Wasting tax dollars for nothing.
What's new?

>when he (Trump) has lied to congress for ten hours straight, then he can talk to me about stamina

I'm voting Trump!

Oh look, I can post completely debunked quotes too.

Issue number?

>77 cents on the dollar
No longer credible, because that is a BLATANT lie. The only way someone would consider that correct is if they're relying on proven BUNK research that has nothing to do with the actual stats.

If they're counting that bullshit as "true", they have literally 0 credibility on anything else.

Neither does she. According to what's is /cfg/ most of her foundation money is untaxed and ends up in her pocket, meaning her fed taxes are just a show, nevermind her owner(s) who pay nothing and most likely skim some off the top of what other people pay in.

>if I believe it enough, it'll be true!
Hillary is the next president. Even Trump wants her to win. Why do you think he's become a caricature? Trump doesn't want to be president because it's too much work. He just wants to make money off his campaign, and he's doing it thanks to retards like you.

>lying less is better than lying more

Politifact's parent organization, the Tampa Bay Times, endorsed Hillary.
kys

SHOOT ME IN MY FUCKING HEAD

>15 posts by this ID
shill harder fag

>15 posts by this ID
>Shilling for shillary
>Flag

Number is wrong:
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/23/donald-trump/trump-tweet-blacks-white-homicide-victims/

How am I going to believe anything you guys post if you keep posting fake images?

Hillary loves nafta. she made it seem she was against it as soon as it was passed as though a wool was over her eyes. Wrong, she was championing it as late as 2012, maybe later. she is a lying cunt that wants to take all your jobs.

5 post more and you will get the reward

Fake quote, faggot. But here's your $0.01 for correcting the record.

>(((politifact)))

Shills get well and truly BTFO, as per usual.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-25/politifact-apparently-even-facts-are-subjective-and-based-party-affiliation

>kill yourself when she wins.

you honestly think she could win?

You know politi"fact" is bullshit, right? Everyone knows that.

burn the swiss cucks

This says it all. Politifact is a steaming pile of shit. Anything that is slightly off and it calls him a liar.

Meanwhile Hillary is campaigning against "military style rifles" which are responsible for less than 1% of all gun related homicides (Rifles in general being 2.5%), when Stop and Frisk, according to New York Times 2012, nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2012/07/17/does-stop-and-frisk-reduce-crime/stop-and-frisk-has-lowered-crime-in-other-cities Did reduce crime, homicide rates, and blacks only got arrested more because they were caught illegally carrying guns more.

Does anyone seriously think it's racist to say more blacks carry illegal guns than whites? They totally do. So who cares if they get arrested more if they are the ones doing the crime. Holy god their 15% group does half of all murder and it sure isn't bare handed.

I support rule of law and putting criminals in jail, not taking rights away from a law abiding majority. Why take away my rifle and hobby and self defense capabilities when it hasn't and won't be involved in crime. The left wants to solve the issue without putting more blacks "disproportionately" in jail (note it won't put most blacks in jail, only the ones that ARE currently actual criminals carrying illegal guns or without a permit.) but that requires taking rights away from 318,000,000 Americans just to prevent like 5000 gangsters from going to jail.

I do not support feel good laws, I have rights and I plan to keep them no matter what this tyrant wants to do.

My point is that she lied, guns are very much not the top killer of youth or black youth. Homicide in general was like #5, but gun related homicide would only rank #7, more youth of all colors die in car accidents or from just drunk driving.

Moreover, she blatantly lied about which guns are to blame and how effective a ban on them would be.

She lied about the gender wage gap. Women are already paid the same as men for the same work. They don't make as much lifetime earnings because of things like child bearing and care. That's their own decision. Women should not be paid more for fewer hours of work for the same jobs.

She lied about him being for the Iraq war, Esquire clearly quotes him against it in 2004 and people even called him a traitor ocer it. This is on Huffington post citing him to make fun of him in another way.

He did not admit guilt in his court cases, he did not discriminate against blacks he did a credit report and this happened to weed them out because blacks are retarded with money.

He will show his tax documents and financial statements.

He had to have paid taxes and lots, you cannot avoid land taces, this is why he mentioned the price of his buildings. Anyone that has owned property knows he had to have paid millions in taxes every year.

He said he took advantage of laws for bankruptcy when it was the best financial option. He did not brag about dodging taxes and thus far there is no evidence that he has.

He does not incite race violence.

Meanwhile she sells seats and appointments to the highest bidder, this is taking a bribe. It's illegal. She should be in jail just for that.

She will tax the shit out of people around 6 figures. 96k to 200k ? got a good job from a good degree? Bend over 50% tax rate time. Fuck her. She has no planned changes on the rich, she attacks the middle class. The only small business she had any plans not to shit on are up to 5 people large. Most Kickstarters have more than 5 people.

She is lying scum

>the world is that binary, one person being a liar means the other one isn't

Because some statements declare multiple propositions.

"I spoke to Alice on may 15th, 2012 and she told me that Bob was at the Chicago Theatre seeing Phantom of the Opera at the time of the murder."

There in a single statement, I have claimed the following are true

I spoke to alice
The date was may 15th, 2012
She said something about bob

Then her statement also makes several subclaims
Bob was at the Chicago Theatre
He saw phantom of the opera
This was during the time of an unspecified murder

Almost all of these claims have independent truth values.

Say for example, it was actually may 14th, the entire statement is not false, there is just an incorrect premise nested in the statement, but the majority of the statement could still be true

Also a statement in logic has a precise meaning in logic, which is different than what it means in this context.

So it is correct to say that statements are binary true or false, but only when you are using the term in the correct context. The way it is being used here refers to the linguistic meaning of statement, which is just an expression using writing or speech to convey information or ideas.

That's his point though, measuring *how* true or not true something is entirely subjective. It loses objectivity when you go beyond binary

>He just wants to make money off his campaign
Are you brain damaged?

FPBP

Biased sources don't count.

Good post. I like intellectual honesty in debate and discussion. I still think Politifact is shit.

Shills are presenting manifestations of postmortem spasms.

>15
you're getting paid for all that extra work buddy

Sorry shills we won. You couldn't even rig the votes at all

Good point, but I think the terminology should be mostly accurate or mostly inaccurate, rather than mostly true or mostly false.

The problem is I remember kids in school who would mark a question on a true/false quiz like your example "true." The wrong date invalidates the entire statement in that context. In talking about strict logic, it's not just a petty detail. Maybe I'm just autistic?

I'm also bothered by statements like, "All blacks don't commit murder" when they mean "Not all blacks commit murder."

If you did a Venn Diagram of the data, you would find the first statement patently false.

(((politifact)))

Anyway, aside from that, I honestly don't give a fuck if he's lying. I want the western world's overton window back where it was 30 years ago.

politifact is garbage

politifactbias.com/