Is it all over Cred Forums

Is it all over Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90430114/#90430114
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/sep/27/trump-clinton-first-debate-fact-checks/
youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she never actually answered anything though

She avoided completely mentioning the high murder rate in the black community and crime in Chicago.

It's a shame. It means she won't do much.

She won't have the chance to do anything, because she's slipping harder in the polls.

WRONG!

It's not really the president's job to solve the crime rate in Chicago. That's the mayor's job, and Rahm has just laid out a comprehensive plan that does address it.

Also, I'm from Chicago, and it's gang members killing gang members; nobody cares about it because it's very easy to not be in a gang.

that one picture says it all, trump's campaign is finally over

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

But gangs make areas unsafe. If you allow gangs to exist you will get robbed at a much higher rate.

>because it's very easy to not be in a gang.
check your privilege

You poor delusional fool

did he lol. did he

Trump didn't even prepare and he couldn't get into specifics on anything at all.

Nothing but delusion could produce what you have posted.

Trump la destruyó completamente.

Habló de planes reales y política y Clinton solo habló sobre Trump.

La tuvo contra las cuerdas todo el tiempo. Todo lo que ella podía hacer era sonreir arrogantemente mientras perdía. Fue embarazoso tanto para ella como para el Partido Democrata.

Casi todas las encuestas excepto LOL (((CNN))) concuerdan.

Trump dominó.

she could ban guns.

Seriously, anyone who spends 10 minutes in the city know what parts of town to avoid.

I watched the debates on NBC few hours ago and this is my honest opinion. What I saw on the stage was a performance by a common man and a career politician. Sure, Donald Trump might not be able to put across his point as succinctly as an experienced Hillary Clinton who had been rehearsing the debates from many weeks, however what Donald Trump said and meant reconnected with what I want from a leader. I saw two people on stage one of whom was speaking from his heart and one who has narrating rehearsed pointers - this is what matters to me.

I have seen CEO's and rehearsed debaters speak like Hillary Clinton and for me they come across as completely duplicate and false. I trust someone who speaks from their heart rather than parroting scripts.

On the debate itself, I saw Donald Trump trying his best to explain his policies - I honestly thought he would bring up many shady things about Hillary's past (Bill Clinton's rape scandal, Benghazi and thousands of other lies) but he did not. I saw a new side of Donald Trump, a side which resonates with me. Inspite of repeated interruptions by the moderator, questions which were specifically created and put forward to make a play against Donald Trump by the commission of Hillary Supporters (see my yesterday's thread archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90430114/#90430114 | > →), planted trolls in the audience Donald Trump put forward a good performance.

Having said that, Hillary Clinton did pull some punches by clarification on Iran deal, bringing up women's issue and Donald Trump's past. By doing that Hillary has emptied her entire ammo and in the words of Cred Forums's Alt-Right, she will be shooting blanks in the next debates. Donald Trump still has ammo remaining for the next battles and he could win them by not holding back.

Oh! did I mention I hated the facetious smirk of Hillary Clinton which came across as rehearsed.

But my point is that Trump brought it up and essantially put the blame entirely on the Democratic party and she said NADA. She talk about how vibrant black people are.

beautiful image.

Question:If Hilary and Trump both fall into the ocean,who will be saved?
Answer: American.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/sep/27/trump-clinton-first-debate-fact-checks/

I'd like to remind everyone to do their own research and verify their candidate's claims/

>Take guns from the hands of law abiding citizens

Seems legit, totally would reduce crime. Why should law abiding citizens have guns? They might end up defending theirselves. We can't have that. Our criminals need to feel safe when committing crimes.

>a democrat had laid out a concrete plan to fix Detroit/Chicago/DC
Mmhmm. Just like the last 70 years.

> implying the moderator was the troll, and trump had answers for all his shit

and she was careful to address black crime and police brutality without offending either group.

she is a career politician and it shows. he's a career showman, and that's starting to be his downfall.

But she made squeels and goofy faces like John Stewart.

That's winning to normies.

>But gangs make areas unsafe.

No question, but people just avoid those areas.

Still fail to see how that's the president's job.

Hillary supporter here, unfortunately I have to agree.

She struggled through this one. Trump landed a few good hits.

I'm not too worried though, there are still two more debated for Hill to shine.

You win this round Trumpkins.

Hillary supporter here, unfortunately I have to agree.

She struggled through this one. Trump landed a few good hits.

I'm not too worried though, there are still two more debates for Hill to shine.

You win this round Trumpkins.

Good post. There's still two more debates for him to follow up on the things you mentioned

Actually, she claimed that gun violence was a major cause of death amoung young black men.

This.
Hillary is a weak candidate. When it came down to the issues which Trump wanted to address she just him with random personal controversies, which he had to defend himself for. Trump was doing well for the first 30 minutes but could've done overall much better.

it's funnier with "debated".

Nope. Data shows he public liked Trump more.
Hillary is a lying criminal. Nobody gives a shot what she says. That's a fact. More Americans believe Hillary did 9-11 than believe she'd answer her own name truthfully.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

4 more years of Obama?

I'm not saying that would be good or bad, I just want to know if that's what you mean.

Trump ju je apsolutno uništio.

On je govorio o pravim planovima i politici, a Clinton je samo govorila o Trumpu.

On ju je imao na konopcima cijelo vrijeme. Sve što je ona mogla je bahato se smiješiti dok gubi. Bilo je sramotno za nju i Demokratsku stranku.

Gotovo sve ankete osim LOL (((CNN))) se slažu.

Trump je dominirao

Trum taco taco taco.

Taco taco taco taco taco Clinton taco taco Trump.

Taco taco taco taco taco. Taco taco taco taco taco taco. Taco taco taco taco Democrat taco.

Taco taco taco taco LOL (((CNN))) taco.

Trump taco.

If I remember correctly she said and I'm trying to quote from memory "Military style assault weapons".

They've only got 90 minutes. If your opponent were obligated to answer to everything you brought up, you could just machine gun hot takes and derail the night with bickering about a single issue.

Nigga, guns are already essentially banned in Chicago. Basically 0 of those used in murders are legal.

I would gladly take four more years of Obama if these are our alternatives.

Maybe he'll finally legalize weed.

>riddles

Leftist think learning new information is all part of a conspiracy to turn them into "evil racists"

It's so childish it's scary.

Less than 4% of all gun violence is committed with those weapons.

Why does the left lie?

Trump was debating two people.

Clinton was shitposting about Trump.

OK, thx! And now...

Weird, for being so strapped for time they sure seemed interested in fuckig tax returns instead of how Clinton objectively committed federal crimes.

Well, except for the lying about Climate Change.

And Trump's tax plan.

And how Trump cheered for the housing collapse.

And how...

But Trump wasn't supposed to win, he's supposed to look like the victim in the first two debates and then hit her with everything he's got in the last debate

I know your mean,but they cannot give me hope.

Which means "Rifles with with a pistol grip"

Okay, I'll bite. What crime do you think she committed?

>white

wise men speak in riddles

I'm a libertarian at heart

I just want to let gay married couples to protect their marijuana plants with guns. Is that too much to ask?

upvoted

I read somewhere, Anderson Cooper from CNN will be moderator of one of the debates? I have no trust of a fair performance then - we'll see though. Donald Trump has an uphill task how he plays against open Hillary like Anderson.

B-But she used tons of forced sarcasm. T-That means she's right!

>When you can just stand there quiet and smile and let the moderator talk for you

And Hillary Clinton is objectively a criminal who supported every war we've fought in the last thirty years and broke federal law, sold guns to our enemies and let US citizens be tortured to death?

Mmhmm. Please tell me more about tax returns while your criminal loser candidate collapses in he polls.

Guns are banned in Chicago, 0 murders are commited with legal weapons, fuck, when if ever are you stupid liberal cocksuckers going to get it??......banning guns of any sort isnt going to do a goddamn thing but take guns out of law abiding citizen hands.....fucking stupid motherfuckers...

Sending classified government information to people without proper clearance, storing said info on a non-secure server, and lying to congress about it.

Using her position of power to sell government influence, favors, and access .

Even if I don't believe she won the debate, all these smug lefties that do make me want to go on a fucking Crusade.

Seriously. I hate how the media tries to take the heat off of Hillary. She is shit.

Wow, maybe correct the record with the FBI before coming to pol. Her Enail shit was objectively illegal. The FBI did not r commend prosecution because of her name. The directed even said anyone else would have been prosecuted.

Thankfully most Americabs believe, which is why your criminal is now losing swing states.

BTFO. Now go collect your .00005 cents.

You people seem to think this is an argument.
It's not about who gets in the most punches, it's about winning over the undecided flip flop voters and winning the fucking election.
To do that you need to do three things.
Come across as likable. She beat him at that, even though we know she's a lying snake she kept smiling and didn't loose her cool.
Come across as intelligent with good ideas. She answered her rehearsed lines and summed up her bs points that we know she isn't going to follow through with, but she sounded like she knew what she was talking about.
He was rambeling on and inconcise, sounding like an ass.
And thirdly you gotta get in some jabs about the other person.
Yes he brought up some shit on her but although we know the issues he was referring to, most of the brainless masses don't have a clue what he was talking about because he didn't explain to them her bs he was just shouting it over Hillary and Lesters voices.
He didn't lose any of his dedicated people, but he didn't gain any.
I saw his speach last week to some NY buisnessmens association. He was fucking brilliant. If we had that Donald last night she'd have been done and buried.
He blew it.

I think it was a clear victory as well. Even my 3rd-partyfag friend agreed that Trump won.

I remember announcing to the room that CNN was going to criticize him for not appearin as drugged up as Clinton, and sure enough, they were calling him "overly emotional" within seconds of the debate ending.

Trump's attitude matches the attitude of the American people. Hillary's constant snickering is indicative of how disconnected political elites of this country are from the real issues.

She actually answered everything though. Including

which wasn't even really a question, but she still answered it.

You peeps are delusional. You need to say it with me.

MUH DAMN

>gang members killing gang members

Yeah ok. A fucking 6 year old was killed the other day. Innocents are caught in the crossfire constantly.

What the fuck are you even talking about?

89th and Burley. AMA

Neither did trump

No, but Trump needs to practice for next time. He had good answers that he didn't use. When asked about the birth certificate, he could have said Hillary started that controversy. When asked about Isis, he could have admitted he isn't a military man and doesn't have a complete plan because he intends to ask his expert advisors and generals for a plan upon taking office, so any plan published now will just be a promise he won't keep. He could have bought up crime statistics by race and the causes (no families, little work and incentives to work, caused by white flight decades ago) when asked about how to deal with inner city troubles. He could have mentioned that his tax plan closes many of the same loopholes as Hillary's (and he probably should have admitted he benefited from those), and with more jobs and businesses comes more tax revenue.

She's skirted the law so far but hasn't actually broken any laws. She's like someone who goes to the party and hogs the horderves. Kinda bad but nobody said she can't.

Trump is like someone who shakes down people to donate to his private charity only to use said charity to settle his outstanding debts.

I don't know, CTR.

Lets ask Michael Moore.

Trump udderly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just milked the spotlight.

He was creaming her the whole time. All she could do was make that cheesy grin while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the entire left-wing progressive moovement.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree that Hillary's gone sour.

Trump was legendairy

can we see the said polls?

Slipping in the polls. She's a loser, like you. God it feels good to be on the right side of history.

Trump hat sie komplett zerstört!

Er redete von echten Plänen und Lösungen, Clinton redete nur von Trump.

Er hatte sie die ganze Zeit über in den Seilen. Sie konnte nur arrogant grinsen während sie verlor. Es war für sie und der Demokratischen Partei peinlich.

Fast alle Umfragen außer LOL (((CNN))) stimmen zu.

Trump dominierte

Hillary came off as a huge bitch with her chuckling and smug smiling. I refuse to believe I'm the only female who would vote for Trump. There has to be others

>Sending classified government information to people without proper clearance, storing said info on a non-secure server, and lying to congress about it.

Actually wasn't illegal, just strongly discouraged.

>Using her position of power to sell government influence, favors, and access .

Only one real case and that's selling some uranium mines to Russia after a generous donation to the Clinton Foundation.

Yeah, it's bad but not as bad as the shit Trump gets up to.

>you peeps

Are you an A.I. or a 50 year old woman?

>HowDoYouDoFellowKids.jpg

Lol if you guys didn't like Holt you're really gonna hate the townhall with Cooper.

Trump is skype

youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc

Nope. Even having government emails on that server was illegal, period.

But let us say that you're right (you aren't) then she is at least GROSSLY inept and as dumb as hammered shit.

Way to go supporting a criminal AND a retard. She bitches about the evil Russian Hackers when SHE made it easier for the "Russians" to hack her shit.

Oh she's definitely a huge bitch. I'd still vote for her over a con-man.

Nope. Two cases of federal authority being abused. Trump has never done anything on that level, ever.

Too easy

Vanessa has funny banter
I bet she has cute feet

Please kill yourself.

Joke's on you retard. She's a con-artist AND a corrupt lying murderer.

Losers get what they vote for.

If I considered technological ineptness a crime I'd murder my co-workers.

But more to the point, she owned up to it in the last debate.

I cant believe they didnt mention the email scandal during the debate. It would be nail in the coffin for her.

Trump teljesen megsemmisítette Hillary-t.

Valódi tervekkel és javaslatokkal állt elő, míg Clinton csak sárral tudott dobálózni.

A vén kurva sakkban volt tartva az egész vita alatt. Csak fölényes grimaszolásra futotta tőle, ahogy a veresége egyre nyilvánvalóbbá vált. Az egész szégyenteljes volt rá és a Demokrata Pártra nézve.

Szinte mindegyik közvéleménykutatás, a LOL (((CNN))) kivételével, alátámasztja a leírtakat.

Trump uralta a pódiumot.

Trump has tons of female supporters. I don't know where this myth started that he doesn't.

Oh wait, yes I do.

That's because Trump hasn't ever held political office before.

More to the point, he uses the Trump foundation as a private slush fund and Trump University as a con. A con pending multiple lawsuits, I might add.

>Sending classified government information to people without proper clearance, storing said info on a non-secure server
By itself not a crime, vis-à-vis Gorin v. US (1941), though certainly grounds for firing.
>lying to congress about it.
No evidence yet that she knew her statements were false.

>Using her position of power to sell government influence, favors, and access.
Wew lad, you're going to have to demonstrate more of a quid-pro-quo than charitable donations.

And regardless of potential cases in the future, Hillary Clinton has not been charged with or convicted of a crime, so any claim that she's a criminal is a subjective opinion.

shut the fuck up nigger

>perjury is only discouraged

Guys how can i enjoy such delusion

How do people avoid areas in which their homes are???

*utterly you retard. Chelsea destroyed her udderly.

Citation needed.

Someone redpilled me on the Clinton foundation. My understanding is its basically a pay for play where organizations can make a donation to her foundation and policies would benefit the donating foundation rather than the American people?

If this is correct, where does the money go to? Directly in her pocket? Where does she claim it goes to? Helping dindus worldwide or some shit?

Anyone have specific examples of who donated and for what purpose?

I heard the IRS was trying to get a bunch of info from Swiss banks to find out who was skipping out on taxes but the organization that overlooked the Swiss banks donates money to the foundation and gave bill a million to give a speech and then the IRS backed off.

Just trying to understand this better, I haven't really seen or heard anything that gave me a solid understanding of this.

> Slipping in the polls.

Tpъмп й eбa мaмaтa.

Maмa мy дeeбa, гoвopи зa иcтинcки плaнoвe дeeбa и Клинтo гoвopи caмo зa Tpъмп, дa гo eбa.

Цялoтo пpeдaвaнe я eбa нa въжeтaтa. Eдинcтвeнoтo кoeтo мoгa дa нaпpaви e дa ce ycмихвa дoкaтo я eбe. Бeшe yнижитeлнo зa нeя и Дeмoкpaтичнaтa пapтия, дa ги eбa.

Пoчти вcички шибaни cтaтиcтики ocвeн ХAХA (((ЦE EH EH))) ca cъглacни, дa гo eбa.

Tpъмп дoминиpa, дa мy eбa мaйкaтa лeлинa чичoвa дa гo eбa дa ги eбa тpи мopeтa дeeбa.

>I did things I shouldn't have
>"you did it on purpose"
>...

So much for owning up to it.

>female

tits and lol nobody cares what you think

>what is Google
Fucking stormfag

Hillary is a skype who hides her nose, the dangerous one.

Why do people think you have to personally like the president?

Hillary IS a bitch and has been for 40 years. That doesn't mean she doesn't know her shit and shouldn't be in office.

Voting based on whether you personally like the candidates is the absolute worst way to vote.

>udderly
>cheesy
>creamy
>moovement
>sour

YOU are the retard

>voting a criminal over a con-man
Ebin

He didn't cheer for the housing collapse you fucking goof. Do you need things spoon fed to you in order to understand the underlying points he was making?

uhhhhhhhhhh yes he did......

>If you kill your enemies, they win

>Perjury and treason are only discouraged
>Selling uranium to Russia isn't THAT bad.

Thanks for correcting the record

Statistics prove that the most likeable canidate wins time after time.

And Trump will also pop the wallstreet bubble as well by inscreasing interest rate.

Someone who has been fired for leaking classified information would most likely never get a job again that required a security clearance.

Trump odela henne totalt.

Han snakket om virkelige planer og politikk mens Clinton snakket bare om Trump.

Han hadde henne hengende i tauene hele tiden. Alt hun kunne gjore var smile arrogant mens hun tapte. Det var flaut for henne og det Demokratiske partiet.

Nesten alle målinger bortsett fra LOL (((CNN))) er enige.

Trump dominerte, homse.

She will.

So you do need to be spoon fed...

If Obama, who's more liberal than her, didn't do it with a Democrat-majority senate and house, what makes you think she will

A FUCKING LEAF

What I saw last night in Hillary, what millions of men and women saw last night in Hillary, was the embodiement of a social movement and cultural phenomenon.

Every answer and debate tactic of Hillary involved ,"YEAH MAYBE, BUT TRUMP IS/SAID THIS!" Or ,"No X is not true because HE said it. It's actually X becuase I said it (after he said it first)" or ,"The important thing is not what I did, but what my husband did, now let's talk about what Trump did."

Hillary did a while lot of talking but she had nothing to say.

Trump confidently detailed his plans and strategy to bring jobs and law and order back, Hillary confidently brushed aside what Trump was saying to her and the American people NOW , in order to bring up what he said 5, 10, 30 years ago.

What the American people witnessed last night what the embodiement of Liberal thought, the phenonmenon of holier than thou SNARK and SMUGNESS. In essence, we weren't watching two adults, but an adult (Trump) trying to argue with a teenage brat. The theory still stands. No matter how successful, how educated, or how old, a women is the most responsible teenager in the room.

When watching Hillary last night, I was reminded of the girl in high school and college who felt it was her business to tell people what they should do and how they should act. When I think back to the shrill voice, the conceited, and egotistical attitude, I had the same feeling then as I did watching Hillary.

"What a BITCH!"

she got smoked

the media has gone into lala land

I've never seen so much collective denial in my life

You mean the Clinton Foundation? That "charity" which allows Hillary to spend billions on buying the media?