JEWBOOK RAGE

Here we fuckin go goys

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc
washingtonexaminer.com/trump-reaches-292-electoral-votes-in-new-tracking-poll/article/2602872?custom_click=rss
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-25/citi-says-gold-may-be-volatile-raises-odds-on-trump-win-to-40
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/trump-camp-launches-ad-mocking-hillary-clinton-for-asking-why-she-isnt-50-points-ahead/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHY IS CTR SO USELESS THEY CANT EVEN CORRECT ONLINE POLLS OR GET A HASHTAG TRENDING ITS HER TURN GODDAMIT.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html

Pt 2

Pt 3

>I'll spend my time reading stuff that makes me upset
alright

Pt 4, which one of you is Jay

Pt 5

Pt 6

Pt 7

Pt 8, you have racist friends goy

Pt 9

Pt 10, maureen is savage

>sample had 26% lead for Clinton leading up to the debate
>representative

Pick one. This blatant poll fixing being touted as representative by the MSM is why she'll lose. Every time Trump calls them put on it and they keep doing it.

>why am I not leading by 50 points?

Pt 11

Stop you faggot

Enough time on Cred Forums and you start enjoying how mad you are...

Pt 12

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Pt 13, ive come too far to stop now

Pt 14

Pt 15 literally hitler

what a surprise she's a land whale

Pt 16

>Voting for Hillary
>still not having kids
libtards will go extinct in our lifetime. Noice

Pt 18 i hate st pierre too

>muh intelligance
>muh liberal arts and hipster friends
>whauuuuhhhh im on the smart side of history guys! whauuhhh black lives matter! whauhhhh facial piercings and tattoos aint i a hot girl you guys? whauhhhh

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Pt 19 repressed anger coming out now

Pt 20

Fuck off faggot, this isn't your personal blog.

Pt21 poltifact goy

Rage makes you alive user

If you dont like being angry get off Cred Forums

I give up, you fucking shitlords.: What does it take huh? We're on here for nearly a year trying to influence you bunch of dick heads and NOTHING works. My contract is up soon and I just have to fucking know. Seriously, we're in it for millions upon millions of dollars, and jack shit out of you. We took down McCain and Romney, we own reddit like a dog on a leash. But here, HERE, you can literally watch the opinion swing towards starting point between shift changes. How the fuck does this shit hole have that kind of power? We've influenced foreign governments and entire races of people to do our fucking bidding, but YOU have to be the ones to fuck it all up. And no matter what we try an how much we try to blend in, we;re picked out like our heads are on fire! What THE FUCK IS IT ABOUT THIS PLACE. Even after we got the owner to sell and even after we replaced the mods, short of total shutdown we have had zero successes. And is not even a stalemate, we can't even CONTAIN you shitheads as you puke your filth all over the internet. I've tried reason, threats, duplicate posting, spamming, bait and switching, every single psyop technique we've fucking GOT for online use. We hold sway on nearly every single english speaking fucking board with more than a hundred active users and this MIASMA of human refuse has stood up to us better than nuclear foreign powers. WHY WONT YOU JUST DO WHAT WE TELL YOU TO DO YOU FUCKING SCUM.

Serious question:

How can I contain my rage towards these smug lying fucking liberals all over my facebook?

They don't care about facts or objective reality. They just post celebrity expressions and opinions and share it. They post highly emotional and misleading lies. It's enraging.

How do I handle it?

get fucked ya gimp looking cunt

Post 21 part screenshot hreads and bring your rage here.

Meme magic

Yes it is fuck off you abbo cunt

I started reading this shit, but I don't need my blood pressure to do that.

Enjoy your thread.

>gets mad at liberals for being emotional
>claims to barely be able to contain his rage
Just calm down. We won't beat the eternal liberal if we're angry. Ignore their useless, flagellating rage. Clinton is going to lose and all will be right.

America is one fucked country, lol.

as much as im with her dieing,
trump is not fighting for (You)s guys

youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc

seriously... WTF POL, get me on he trump band wagon and i find this out... i feel so dirty

>your reality is different than mine

I won't be surprised if I see this more often now.

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT
CANT STAND UP
SHE HAS TO SIT
EVERYTIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT FALLS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
PEE PEE PEE POO POO POO
PEE PEE PEE POO POO POO

Stingray utterly destroyed him.

It swam around minding it's own business and Irwin just copped a barb through the heart.

It had him on the ropes the whole times. All he could do was arrogantly clutch his chest in pain while he was dying. It was embarrassing for him and for Australia Zoo.

Almost all his kids except for LOL (((Bindy))) agree.

Stingray dominated

>having a facebook account

you already lost goy

Nice copypasta

There's a major difference between my reaction towards the stupidity of others, and believing emotion over facts when it comes to policy matters.

Like it's entirely different. Can't believe I need to explain that.

>go to bed thinking Trump lost
>wake up
>see this

Embrace your anger my man

>not fighting the propaganda war

k? Be useless then.

oi cunt get fucked, steve was a true blue fucking aussie you scrawny little fuck wit.

Amber is the kind of girl that I would state at from across the bar but never actually talk to.

>A board full of autists pick up on subtle language cues that help pick out the shills

But, how?

post your redhead gf's tits please.

I bet these people didnt even watch the debates. Probably tried but when Trump came on they covered their head with their blanket and changed the channel because he scared them

After reading all of that, I've come to the conclusion that social media makes everyone dumb as rocks and is cancer completely

Tree utterly destroyed him.

It just rammed into a car and Brock just died instantly.

It had him on the ropes the whole times. All he could do was arrogantly stare wide-eyed in terror as he watched the tree careen towards his car. It was embarrassing for him and for the Targa West '06 rally.

Almost all the racers except for LOL (((Mick Hone))) agree.

Tree dominated

>people like you are what's wrong with this country

AKA, the basic bitch retort. Never use this in an argument, lads, for your mother's sake.

Before I left FB (the liberal BS pisses me off too much) I usually wrote mini essays per response. These people can't read something for longer than 4 seconds. If they start dropping ad go mine attacks as an argument finish it like this "once you have started saying I'm wrong because I'm this, you have gone and created an ad hominem attack. You no longer have a platform to argue from and now want to try and character assasinate. Once you do this you have lost"

Hmm... Two skinny girls, one fatty... I wonder which is her

Trump reaches 292 electoral votes in new tracking poll

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-reaches-292-electoral-votes-in-new-tracking-poll/article/2602872?custom_click=rss

Citi Warns on Gold as Bank Boosts Odds of Trump Win to 40%

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-25/citi-says-gold-may-be-volatile-raises-odds-on-trump-win-to-40

“Do You Really Need to Ask?”

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/26/trump-camp-launches-ad-mocking-hillary-clinton-for-asking-why-she-isnt-50-points-ahead/

Noice

Nah leaf, get your own