TIME warning on Poll

TIME magazine put a disclaimer up after Trump took the lead in the poll.

Nope. Gosh, murican education really is shit innit.

This is what I can't get my head around in this election. One one hand, you've got an incompetent, narcissistic, xenophobe who knows nothing about politics. He has proposed a giant wall on the Mexican border, banning Muslims from entering the country, breaking the Geneva convention to torture and kill civilians, and extensive use of stop-and-frisk. He has insulted a reporter for his disability and said that a Latino judge couldn't be trusted. He's proud of his tax-dodging and bribery of politicians. He lies on automatic, even when it doesn't make sense, even when it doesn't benefit him.

On the other hand, you've got business as usual: a standard politician. Continuing Obama's steady (albeit slow) progress in the right direction. A bit on the robotic side, not too inspiring, no sweeping changes. Dubious morals, which beats Trump's obviously horrendous morals. She's nobody's ideal candidate, but in terms of policy (if not character) she's not bad.

Let’s dispel once and for all with this fiction that Trump lost the debate

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

ddddddddddddddddddddddddd

She's a criminal, yeah, not bad.

>release poll to the public
>people vote in the poll
>it goes in a direction you don't like
>put up a disclaimer about the results

I don't understand. When you put up a poll online isn't it implied that it's just readers of the times and people who come to vote showing their opinion? Do you really need to explain it's not legitimate? Kinda embarasssd for them for putting that up after trump took the lead.

>people voting in public polls are wrong

Not even a trump supporter but that's embarrassing

>over a million votes
Sure sounds like the world of an anime board

Forget what proxy you are on?

I mean, they're not wrong, it's actually pretty accurate, but it comes across as being a faggot just because your preferred candidate isn't winning the poll. It's pure butthurt at work.

But it's a true statement though

>This is what I can't get my head around in this election
it would help if you knew what you were talking about

That disclaimer was there when Trump was behind, also.

> and are not predictive of the debate outcome will affect the election.

What did they mean by this?

Seriously, it makes no fucking sense. It's barely English.

Let’s dispel once and for all with this fiction that Trump lost the debate

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Massive victory for Trump.

Hillary could only smile and spout buzzwords the whole time. The moderator exposed to the world how biased they are against Trump.

It's over for Hillary. Her only hope is voter fraud on a massive scale.

English - does TIME magazine have a grasp of it?

Right, because you guys flood every poll posted with Trump votes. Sad!

Let’s dispel once and for all with this fiction that Joe Frazier lost the fight

Frazier utterly destroyed Mohammed Ali

Frazier landed body shots and haymakers and Clinton just laid back into the ropes

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All Ali could do was arrogantly smirk while he was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the sport of boxing

Almost all the judges except for those at ringside agree.

Joe Frazier dominated

>Time is literally admitting that Trump's voters are more internet-savvy, by extension younger
KEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK where are the progressives memeing about "wrong side of history" now, eh?

is this new pasta? gtfo

Well no shit, they know you dumbasses spammed their shit with botnets.

Agreed, It is accurate. The problem is they only added this disclaimer after the results showed Trump winning.

If they had added it from the start there would be no controversy.

A liar which is standard political fair. Shes willing to do whatever it takes including conspiracy to commit murder to keep power/money. She cant be trusted with basic technology. Shes follows the libtard line that everyone should be subjected to islamic terrorism and to fuck borders n laws n sheeeet. Somehow this makes her better than trump who cheats the system the same way she would.

K

the impotent Aryan has been vanquished by superior Anglo BLOOD.

Trump wins the poll*

*Warning Disclaimer: We didn't want Trump to win, but because people voted for him, we must say people opinion doesn't count.

That disclaimer was up the entire time. I agree with it as well, online polls show how much youth/social media/poll riggers from both sides give a shit. Obviously we came out on top because we're high energy like that

Actually it was there the whole time you lying sack of nigger filth.

TWENTY

>Most energized online supporters

HIGH ENERGY

"Botnets"

>Continuing Obama's steady (albeit slow) progress in the right direction. A bit on the robotic side, not too inspiring, no sweeping changes. Dubious morals, which beats Trump's obviously horrendous morals. She's nobody's ideal candidate, but in terms of policy (if not character) she's not bad.

But Obama changed NONE of bush's policies. Hillary is neocon war criminal

> it was there the whole time

It wasn't

>comparing a boxing match to a debate

Wew lad

Should be for

That's the joke.png.exe

Hillary is continuing Obama's policies

That's her biggest handicap. If she loses, it's an indictment on Obama

>He has proposed a giant wall on the Mexican border
Which is an albatross, but may stem some of the remaining illegal immigration from Mexico. We REALLY need to stop catch-and-release immigration enforcement to make any meaningful change.
> banning Muslims from entering the country
Yeah it's almost like we've seen France, Sweden, England, and Germany overrun with Muslim immigrants who lop off heads, rape en masse, and erect "no-go zones" where CITIZENS OF A FUCKING COUNTRY ARE AFRAID TO GO.
> breaking the Geneva convention to torture and kill civilians
This is inexact. Our American civilians? Like Obama drone'd to death? Or "civilians" who just happen to be hanging around military targets in a war zone?
>and extensive use of stop-and-frisk.
Which, as it turns out, is still in practice in neighborhoods around New York City after THEY REQUESTED IT BE IMPLEMENTED AGAIN BECAUSE IT CAUGHT GUN OFFENDERS AND GANGBANGERS. Shit, oh no, you mean BLACK criminals are getting caught out for criminal behavior? Must be racist!

This b8 triggers me.

/10

No botnets here, we just have a lot of weight online. 400 pounds in fact.

that was up for the whole time the poll was up

I read that last night on their site.

It was mostly local trolls, visiting from other board trolls, reddit trolls and SA trolls

>This is what I can't get my head around in this election

because you're toothpaste

Clinton destabilized a country. I'm not sure where that ranks between dubious and horrendous morals.

>He has insulted a reporter for his disability
lies

>Dubious morals
read up on her push for arming jihadists in Libya and Syria, she is responsible for creating new osama bin ladens, wake up

Clinton means Cold War and more 'progress' (bullshit)

We should be burning walls down not building walls.

Yes it was. Why would you lie like this?