JOBS GONE TO MEXICO AND CHYNA, ABORTION, DEFEAT ISIS, MUH OTHER CANDIDATE IS EVIL, TAXES, TRICKLE TRADE

>JOBS GONE TO MEXICO AND CHYNA, ABORTION, DEFEAT ISIS, MUH OTHER CANDIDATE IS EVIL, TAXES, TRICKLE TRADE

Is this the best American politics has to offer? You should be talking about colonizing the stars

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc
nydailynews.com/news/politics/gary-johnson-future-human-race-space-exploration-article-1.2805788
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's pretty hard to fund space exploration when you're almost $20 trillion in debt.

Trump la destruyó completamente.

Habló de planes reales y política y Clinton solo habló sobre Trump.

La tuvo contra las cuerdas todo el tiempo. Todo lo que ella podía hacer era sonreir arrogantemente mientras perdía. Fue embarazoso tanto para ella como para el Partido Democrata.

Casi todas las encuestas excepto LOL (((CNN))) concuerdan.

Trump dominó.

Colonizing the stars? Half of the US is one paycheck away from landing on the street.

You and I are spoiled by living in Central Europe.

Ahora en inglés bro :D

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

>ABORTION
Literally when?

We would colonize the stars but democrats want us to spend all our money on a fruitless quest to make black and hispanics normal.

So we're stuck on the Earth with dum dums.

now you see why so many of us are buttmad? this is what obama has reduced is too. we used to get upset about bush cutting funding to nasa. now we watch people crawl through the mud to defend what?

>norway

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated, faggot

Abortion didn't come up once, Hrothgar.

Go to bed Trump.

He shot down Hillary's Solar panel plan, which is actually pretty based. Solar panels are down 25% in cost from just 6 months ago, not to mention they're more efficient each and every year. To shoot down her idea of becoming the clean energy super power because Solyndra failed is dumb. There are more great companies other than Solyndra, but Trump only thinks in terms of quick financial transactions. He would have never taken us to the moon, participate in the ISS, start the Manhatten project, or any other large protect that doesn't necessarily payback in cash.

>You should be talking about colonizing the stars

We wont even be going back to the moon m8 unless Elon figures out how to stop his rockets exploding.

Trump was debating two people.

Clinton was shitposting about Trump.

Sorry it wasn't the shit show you're used to seeing at the republican debates that allowed Trump to get as far as he did without being fact checked.

>Go to bed Trump.
I'm a Sanders supporter, speed reader.

"""fact""" (((checking)))

You're an idiot only capable of spouting ctr and shill. Trump got called out on paying no federal taxes, stiffing workers because he wasn't satisfied with their work, denying climate change, stop and frisk being declared unconstitional, and other basic shit no other republican candidate could have fucked up as bad as he did.

>1%

Pay those 650 millons you owe faggot.

>Sanders

yikes

((Fact check))

Fuck off, kike.

So no actual arguments then? I'm glad you also agree with what other user said

You've been spamming quite a lot.

>CTR shills on suicide watch

Mars is not a star LUL.

>unironically using a biased fact checking website

Why don't you cite snopes while you're at it, retard.

Why colonize the stars when I can make $15/hr with my African basket Weaving degree and partially live on government welfare while justifying my existence with upvotes and likes while the TV shows me fantasy lands I'd rather live in to distract me from the violent minority grouos breeding like rabbits and being condintioned to be violent, white-hating, criminals

Dear Americans, Mars is not a star.
Also stars are unsuitable to any form of life.

Thing is, solar panels suck, and are extremely harmful and expensive to produce and maintain. Nuclear power is the best

>called out
But then he turned it back on her every single time, and all she could do was stammer

Stars can't be colonized, being huge, burning balls of plasma

WE HAVE NIGGERS, JEWS, AND OPEN BORDERS.

youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc

>not colonizing the sea and exploring the seabed instead

IDIOT

You mean, CTR complete bullshit

This year affordable rooftop panels reached over 22% efficiency.

Your fucking retarded, broader solar power plans are what took Germany into a mini-recession almost a decade ago. Solar energy is massively inefficient compared to nuclear.

radioactive materials will run out from earth eventually while solar power is virtually infinite, its the current technology that is inefficient but it will be the only option in the future

This election is sad because it's not about substance, or the actual issues.

Because of polarization, it's just a culture war.

So the liberals will keep justifying Hillary's horrible track record on foreign policy, corruption, lies, her status as the establishment who will just keep the status quo. They will talk up her typical politician demeanor and talking points as if it's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

And right-wingers will keep justifying Trump being clueless or wrong on a lot of issues.

Ultimately it doesn't matter. They just want to hear that one will be somewhat liberal and stable, and the other will Make American Great Again.

Wow 22% in ideal perfect conditions. Really a game changer!

The materials to make solar panels is limited you retard. No form of energy is an infinite loop.

solar panels are made with silicon, the second most abundant element on earth after oxygen

Why are you unable to argue without acting like a cunt? You don't even have proper arguments or knowledge to back it up either.

Unless you coat every inch of solid ground in solar panels and get clear skies (lmao no rain) every day, solar will never match nuclear in this CURRENT YEAR

nydailynews.com/news/politics/gary-johnson-future-human-race-space-exploration-article-1.2805788

or build a dyson sphere :^)

thanks norway, you've brought a lot to the world

That shit is for a Level 2 civilization. We're not even Level 1 yet.

thanks for correcting the record, wew

the shills dont know how obvious they are amd its really quite funny xD

build satellites with solar panels then

t. Anders

>build Andy son sphere
>build an object that we aren't even sure will work around the sun with materials we still haven't invented yet

Maybe in a couple thousand years

>Solar panels are down 25% in cost
Which is great.. If you have money to spend.

Which they don't have.

It's actually really fucking nice. I just rented a set of solar panels, and they lowered my electricity bill during the summer from about 550 to 250. The things cost 200 a month, and after 20 years you own the panels.

Essentially I'm paying $100 less on electricity/mo, and after 20 years I have a free set of panels.

And I killed the thread.

Fuck me the shills are unbelievable.

Insisting on taking things literally only makes you look retarded.

Obviously "colonizing stars" refers to the inhabitable rocks around stars

>and after 20 years you own the panels
HAHAHAHAHA

After 20 years, the panels are almost ready to be replaced. Photo-voltaic solar panel efficiency decreases with age. By that time they're probably only giving half the electricity.

Beats getting raped by sandbiggers i mean swedes and germans.

fpbp