¨Now that the dust has settled, who got BTFO? Or was it a tie?

>inb4 shitpost answers
>inb4 shillpost answers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=254&v=EysrqMMhwHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9e3RkTXRQJg
twitter.com/MMFlint/status/780598487729729536
np.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/54oj6f/centipedes_you_know_what_to_dolist_of_all/
twitter.com/FrankLuntz?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/trump_favorableunfavorable-5493.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yc17DL_o-fM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not a shill first of all.

I believe the moderator, the location, the audience, all were heavily bias towards Trump.

Trump got one round of applause and the moderator told everyone to be quiet.

The qeustions were perfect for Hillary and terrible for Trump, Hillary basically attacked Trump non-stop and all he could do was try to defend himself.

Trump managed to highlight the fact Hillary is an establishment candidate though, and she sounded and looked like one, he managed to basically null anything she said, however he fucked up hard.

He admitted guilt in several areas, which isn't a bad thing, but he did admit a few things like using the system to gain profit out of the system in shady ways and avoiding tax, and I lost some respect in him for that.

I have zero respect for Hillary though, and don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth, I was really surprised she didn't cough once or flat out die on stage.

tl;dr

Both were very weak in their own ways, hillary playing a smug all-ecompassing horrible bitch like she usually is. and Trump showing he has major flaws and isn't combative against hillary, he used the wrong stance.

>I believe the moderator, the location, the audience, all were heavily bias towards Trump.

Sorry, HILLARY

I meant HILLARY

Hillary was btfo

Trump objectivly got btfo, he fell for all of clintons traps and it got worse as the debate went on.
He was rambling by the end of the debate, when clinton mentioned his temperment he lost full control

will trump skip all future debates?

it was 2 retards shit flinging at each other all night. hillary did slightly better but it was like getting a D in the retard class as apposed to an F

General consensus from people who aren't excited for either candidate is that it was a shit show, trump did pretty good in the first half and clinton the second. Overall didn't seem like a debate that would effect polls, maybe a boost for trump slightly since he toned down for the moderates

trump won

you could tell trump had never done that before and hillary has practice. trump's people will tell him to stay on topic more in the second debate because he rambled like an idiot. hillary has nothing but trump made it easy for her to stick to her talking points.

i'm not really on either side but here's what you alt right dumbfucks don't understand about these debates. this is not to show your base how "hardcore" you are and how you "go after her." the debates are about convincing the retards who still haven't decided and you don't do that by saying things like "bigly"

Why would you lose respect for a guy who games the system? I would too if i was in his position

Close to a tie, Trump comes up ahead slightly, mostly because of his great start, really blew her out of the water with actual policy while she just kept saying ''Buy my book!'' ''Look it up on my website!''

Got weak near the end, but I think it works in his advantage to shine at the start, I'm guessing more people saw the start rather than the end.

Also Trump should stop lying about a few things, doesn't look good.

a squadron of 400 pound internet nerds can do wonders

Hillary was probably being told what to say through an earpiece

It was the moderator and Hillary against trump

Mod didn't ask about Benghazi, Libya, Syria, Hillary’s vote or involvement in the war in
Iraq, any of Bill Clinton’s charges of sexual assault and rape (and her alleged
involvement in covering it up), NAFTA, the TPP, illegal immigration, the Wall, Hillary’s record accepting foreign donations from Saudi Arabia through the Clinton Foundation, etc.

Trump held his hand. Hillary burned a lot of ammo. Trump took charge of his two squabbling debate opponents in a way that I think will psychologically work well in a world of so many terror attacks and riots/cop executions. Hillary had this tone that I don't think will sit well. A few times she left an open goal that he could have smashed. Hmm. The worst aspect of his performance was that he rambled a few times. He's hanging tough. He built faith with his base and that is one of the most powerful things he has going for him.

>Michael Moore triggered
Maybe when Trump is elected that fucking lesbian will hang itself.

Gotta use the jews tactics against them

Trump needed to be presidential, instead Trump was Trump. Hiliary was smug as fuck. Trump got some good hits in, but losing his composure and rambling a few times didn't look great. Independents probably thought Hiliary made fewer mistakes but I doubt anybody switched teams after last night since neither actually answered any questions and just reiterated talking points.

Hiliary wins (just barely) because she didn't die on stage.

>Every online poll was hijacked!!

They both had their moments. Trump supporter here and i say it was a tie. However, when Trump did blow her the fuck out, it was pretty fucking brutal. The only reason it was a tie was because they were all against him. All the questions were almost all about him. He did great tho, we know out uncle trump can really rile mother fuckers up and he did so mildly here. But im sure there sooo fucking much more to come.

>>>>>BAD EXPERIENCE

Copy pasting my reply from other thread

I watched the debates on NBC few hours ago and this is my honest opinion. What I saw on the stage was a performance by a common man and a career politician. Sure, Donald Trump might not be able to put across his point as succinctly as an experienced Hillary Clinton who had been rehearsing the debates from many weeks, however what Donald Trump said and meant reconnected with what I want from a leader. I saw two people on stage one of whom was speaking from his heart and one who has narrating rehearsed pointers - this is what matters to me.

I have seen CEO's and rehearsed debaters speak like Hillary Clinton and for me they come across as completely duplicate and false. I trust someone who speaks from their heart rather than parroting scripts.

On the debate itself, I saw Donald Trump trying his best to explain his policies - I honestly thought he would bring up many shady things about Hillary's past (Bill Clinton's rape scandal, Benghazi and thousands of other lies) but he did not. I saw a new side of Donald Trump, a side which resonates with me. Inspite of repeated interruptions by the moderator, questions which were specifically created and put forward to make a play against Donald Trump by the commission of Hillary Supporters (see my yesterday's thread → →), planted trolls in the audience Donald Trump put forward a good performance.

Having said that, Hillary Clinton did pull some punches by clarification on Iran deal, bringing up women's issue and Donald Trump's past. By doing that Hillary has emptied her entire ammo and in the words of Cred Forums's Alt-Right, she will be shooting blanks in the next debates. Donald Trump still has ammo remaining for the next battles and he could win them by not holding back.

Oh! did I mention I hated the facetious smirk of Hillary Clinton which came across as rehearsed.

Had a great start when it was about economics, but handled hillary's personal attacks not that well, and chimped out too much.

i really hope americans pay close attention to hillary's condescending attitude though.

Traditionally speaking trump lost because his composure was shit.

But he made good points to key demographics. Undecided minorities will see his points and love them.

He also dispelled the whole "trump is a crazy evil racist meanie" myth that permeates throughout pop culture by no attackig clinton's character while she lambasted him nonstop.

So I don't think it was a huge "loss" for trump. He did however look unpresidential, crazed, and flustered and that was hard to watch. If he can't reel that in the coming debates he won't win.

Trump shined for the 30 minutes he had the real attention. While eyes were off he let her poison her own well.

At one point Hillary said "Stamina, I testified before congress for 11 hours!". She also admitted she messed up with her emails, she "took responsibility", meaning she granted herself amnesty for her crime. Which is hilarious.

Hillary sadly

no one got BTFO. Trump held his own. nail in no one's coffin.

Hillary ‘won’, but Trump didn’t lose badly enough to really reduce the uncertainty.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated, faggot

I don't think either of them got BTFO but Hillary won

>Trump too soft on points
>"Cyber"
>Missed big opportunities to dig into Hillary like her Wall Street connections
>didn't push anti-Bernie corruption hard enough, pleb doesn't really know the full impact of what happened
>got hit with a random misogynist claim about a Mexican worker in last few seconds and had no time to counter
>"I didn't say that" when he did
>"I didn't say that" to Hillary's equal pay point when he should have said "I did say that, what's wrong with that?" and pushed the point about how political correctness is killing common sense, would have gotten rapturous applause

Trump did get some hits on Hillary though. She can't counter his "she's already been in power, she did nothing" narrative at all, because to the average person it's always the same bullshit and things never change for the better.

he really didn't frenchie, but it wasn't his fault.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=254&v=EysrqMMhwHQ

I think it was more of a tie to be honest. Hillary got Trump on the defense but didn't really get her message across because I personally can't even remember anything she has said on policy, during the debate and after the debate.
The moderator was biased towards Trump he only tried to correct the record on him with regard to his comments on supporting the Iraq war or not. He also didn't say anything when her camp cheered in the room.

Trump did fairly well considering he was on the defensive the whole time. I was just frustrated how he hardly attacked and rarely brought up any of the Hillary controversies.

In the beginning Trump was more aggressive and it worked perfectly. Clinton couldn't beat Trump in a shouting match and she looked like she had no idea what to do. If he would've kept up the pressure it would've been a complete shutdown. Hopefully he changes his strategy for the next debate.

I've got a resting "bitch face" like trump. It makes me unapproachable and hinders my sex life.

How do I change it?

smile you retard

Long run: Trump
First 15 mins: Clinton

Overall...it's hard to say who "won", people are fucking retarded and not capable of following 90 minutes of debate - they simply do not possess the capability required to maintain their attention focused that "long".
First impressions count most in popularity contests.

Democracy is shit, even if it were actually real.

Donald Trump.

If you don't agree you are CTR shill and cuck.

Take it to the max and add a pinch of smugness, own your bitch face

Am I really going to have to spend all day posting what I told Trump's campaign? Well, okay.

Trump had good answers that he didn't use. When asked about the birth certificate, he could have said Hillary started that controversy. When asked about Isis, he could have admitted he isn't a military man and doesn't have a complete plan because he intends to ask his expert advisors and generals for a plan upon taking office, so any plan published now will just be a promise he won't keep. He could have bought up crime statistics by race and the causes (no families, little work and incentives to work, caused by white flight decades ago) when asked about how to deal with inner city troubles. He could have mentioned that his tax plan closes many of the same loopholes as Hillary's (and he probably should have admitted he benefited from those), and woth more jobs and businesses comes more tax revenue.

The other thing is that Mr. Trump got flustered while Hillary remained relatively calm. Practice debating her and this won't happen!

this. i'd say trump lost.
people are stupid, anyone on the fence saw him move goal posts and crack.
i saw his intelligence but most only saw a crooked business man.

Hilary massacred him in clarity and eloquence. Remember, it's not what you say but how you say it. i'm never voting for that psychopath Hilary though

Become a millionaire. Bitches fuck anyone with enough money.

>real plans and policy

Really? Elaborate.

Trump had his chance and fucking blew it. Guy had zero prep. Clinton buried him for good with her WEW

>trump lies about stuff he's said publicly on his twitter (brother shit, global warming being a hoax) but overall has a very honest dedication to improving the country
>Clinton lies about much more serious things and is too concerned with name calling and what other countries are doing

wow hard choice

It was extremely boring. I took my first day off since christmas for it, and I was disappointed. I should have just looked out the windows at trees moving in the wind, and it would have been more entertaining.

>First 15 mins: Clinton
Trump was great at the start, can you name any economic policy Hillary brought up?
I can only think of green energy, which isn't a very popular thing really

>tripfag
literally who? reported

Trump actually addressed issues at hand, still dominated the conversation despite the complete bias with the moderator and still managed to make Hillary look like the fake piece of shit she is. Hillary just tried to take the causal leftist route; racist, sexist, bigot ect. Old tactics that people are beginning to see through, she literally had no plan when Trump asked her about numerous topics and always reverted back to implying negative things about Trump.

clearly 1v2

Asked Trump 6 follow-up questions, did not ask ANY of Clinton...
Interrupted Trump 41 times, Clinton 7...

Tie. Both met expectations, neither stood out, didn't learn much. No major gaffes from either. If I had to give winner I'd say Trump by a hair for not doing anything too insane.

Trump won every newstation poll except for CNN's biased poll that they admitted on the air was rigged 15% in hillary's favor.

She still only won that one by 12%, which means trump somehow gained on her in a rigged poll.

Wow that was fast

Kek, I was about to tear ur shit up m8.

He should spin it as saying that he knows how the loopholes work because he's used them, therefore he can use that knowledge to close them

The guy is gonna lose his job over this.

this. This is a fair assesment but unlike the way the media portrays it i think the biggest issues people have with trump other than DAS WAYCIST is him on the economy and he 100% dominated that portion of the debate so i think he came out on top overall

They oversampled Democrats by 15%, basically. So even in the CNN poll, Trump gained +3%, despite it being rigged.

that's some girly handwriting

>who got BTFO?
American people.

320 fucking MILLION americans and it all comes to those 2 fucktards.

She is a fucking lying snake.
He needs to go to high school.

It's MSNBC, he'all probably get a raise

Have a (you)

I am curious about that as well. He mainly just rambled

BY PUTINNNNN!

Hillary looked stoned af and had a couple of short circuits early on which made it obvious she was speaking ony learned lines. She lost because she was her normal soulless self. Trump was hardly good though even with lester dolt and the audience obviously on illary's side

Honestly it's probably not gonna make a difference in the polls
This is just the usual shit flinging we have seen the last 12 months, but Clinton got the better of him in the last 20 minutes or so, especially with her Stamina counter

But in recent years, the first debate didn't matter, the other 2 did, Romney called it
youtube.com/watch?v=9e3RkTXRQJg

I love how she psyched Trump out. In the funny or die vid she said mockingly "Im sure Donald will wear one of his red power ties". He probably saw the vid or someone from hisncampaign and decided not to wear it. Meanwhile Hillary wore a full Mao Zedong red pantsuit. Thats why she won. Colour determines perception.

You fucking donut.

If it was a republican debate: Trump won 10x.
If it was a democrat debate: Hillary won.

This was a presidential debate, so I believe Trump won because he aimed the debate on the middle ground, while Hillary attacked Trump consistently while treating it as a democrat debate.
Trump was aiming to get new followers.
Hillary was aiming to hold onto her own.

Trump never actually won any scientific poll, the polls he won were unscientific online ones open to proxies.

No he wasn't dude...he picked up later, but in the beginning he wasted his first 3 sessions saying "thousands of jobs are going to mexico and other countries, what china is doing devaluating their currency is just terrible" - and that was literally it.

Hillary lied about a bunch of topics just in the opening - "corporate entities should start paying their own", "the powerful", "women equal pay", "green energy" (and yes it's very popular thing), "15$ min wage" and "I want to invest in you the people - speaking directly to the audience behind screens".

Objectively, he started off poorly. She was...better than her usual self, which doesn't say much. She's a shit liar and anyone who doesn't blindly accept her statements would see right through them - my point is, most people do not question perceived authority.

>I'm a euroburger voting Trump btw

That's far too much poo to fit in any loo.
>tldr

>he hardly attacked and rarely brought up any of the Hillary controversies
i think they told him not to go afterwards so they could do the whole, "look at how nasty she is because she is losing" stiq. it was a shitty plan

I don't know if that was you that wrote all that out but if it was, good job.

Let's not pretend that there wasn't quite a bit of inflation on Trump's side by Cred Forums itself last night though. Every time we found a poll where he was down it got spammed pretty heavily on here.

That isn't enough to make a truly dramatic shift either way, but it definitely did affect the TIME poll. Thinking that one probably would have been narrowly in Clinton's favor otherwise.

Pretty big distinction! But yeah, overall I agree. Hillary had this shit easy. Trump was on the defensive and was the only fact-checked one. Hillary got away with bullshit and got to act like a complete cunt.

Accurate as fuck

Mediator was extremely biased.

>bring up race relations
>ask Trump about obama's birth certificate
"Hillary started it by hiring reporter to go to Kenya and didn't get results"
>b-but what about you Trump?
"I got Obama to release his birth certificate"
>b-but th-this is about r-race relations

Why would you lose respect for Trump for using the system to his advantage? We need a sleazy business man in office right now to loophole America out of the shit hole it is currently in.

Nobody seems to realize that we NEED to exploit other countries and their trade deals in order to stay afloat.

How are you voting? On an online poll?

Both were shit.
Trump kept repeating the same barely relevant things over and over again.
While Hillary recited a typical cookie-cutter political script.

US elections are just a money making scheme. It's purely for entertainment, like Superbowl, etc.

People's votes aren't even relevant in theory.

Donald Trump was keeping with the China and Mexico thing, because he wants to send the message that these are real issues facing the job growth in US.

If anything, it should dispel the myth that he is inconsistent

He's voting in most of the states.

Didn't you know?

Anyone can vote in our elections, even illegals

It should be only joint questions in these debates. The shit flinging is better done in other arenas as defending oneself might take more documentation and explanation than this format allows for (time wise).
The debate was hugely biased against Trump but he drew at worst. There is no way they can get away with a more biased debate than this, so all things considered it was a huge victory.

You're pretty mad at those dubs

probably a tie to an unbiased observer, but to a observant person who noticed the moderator had tons of gotcha questions and correcting of the record for trump and nothing for hillary, youd know trump won since he was fighting two people and a rigged debate.

>and yes it's very popular thing
Oh yeah just look at all those succesfull green parties all over the world oh wait, they're complete jokes.
It's always a party for the economy/safety and (lately) immigration that rakes in the votes.

It was a weak performance by Trump. There is a lot more he could have hit her with. I still say he won, but only slightly.

you truly see through it all

Can't win the debate attack the moderator.

He was so unbelievably biased its not even funny.
>birther comment
>race relations
>tax returns tax returns tax returns WHAT ABOUT YOUR TAX RETURNS????
>e-mails? oh well we're running out of time moving on to the next topic...
Did he even ask shillary a single hard-hitting question?

Trump ass raped Clinton, it wasn't even close.

t. Johnson supporter.

Shit tier OC

This guy gets it.

The whole point that people are voting for trump is he's the guys who represents the every-man and speaks the truth, it just shows he's a just another smug rich cunt who couldn't care less about the american people if he could earn a little extra profit.

My scoring was...

>First 30 minutes

Trump: 83
Clinton: 60

>Last hour

Clinton: 75
Trump: 42

>Overall

Moderate Clinton victory.

is that you, designated shitpost OP?

Two """hard-hitting""" ones, one of which was something like "he brought up the e-mails, do you want to respond?".
I don't know how these people sleep at night tbqh

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Trump won and still has plenty of ammo in reserve. hillary and holt emptied their clip

Trump's mistake was not prepping. Points for having balls and a Dick

Clinton looked cold and emotionless. Points for acting Presidential.

Indeed, it is I, the corrector of records of everything that exists.

trump looks like a jojo character here

is ben /are/ guy?

Did you miss the part where the moderator clearly was against Trump? Or did CNN not tell you about it in this morning's article?

>My ten year old son is good with computers.

Fucking lol. You retards actually support this idiot?

>Clinton looked cold and emotionless. Points for acting programmed.
ftfy

He didnt mention Libya or her connections to Saudi Arabia?

How can you believe he is actually trying to win at this point?

He isn't serious at all about this.

Whats wrong with that?

trump looked like a neanderthal out there. gotta give him credit tho for not taking that shot at clinton at the end. he also told her she did a good job which shows hes a good sport.

It's kind of a good example of his off topic rambling. What the fuck does his kid being good with computers have ANYTHING to do with cyber security? Let alone anything?

He does shit like that a fair amount. Makes long, rambling, and repetitive 3 minute answers to what is essentially a 1 sentence response.

They once again over played their hand with the 2 on 1 ambush. It backfired spectacularly as is evident by the online polls.

If you don't understand what he is doing when he does that you might be retarded.

Hasn't Moore actually said he thinks Trump has a pretty good chance of winning and would not be at all surprised?

She did look like a robot but she didn't take the bait for trying to have a shouting match.

There's a long ass procedure for registration and out of nation votes are counted separately from state ballots, and no, through the embassy

He wasn't eloquent in outlaying the issues whatsoever though. It sounded like a rant, even though I agree they are A part of the issue with job growth.

My mother's American, my father Italian (Rome); citizenship from Birth and exactly same status as Trump himself, who'se father was German.

trump was btfo, if you think different - you shouldn't be allowed to vote

That's over 3.5 million 400 pound people voting.

HUGE!

We all know what he's doing. He's pandering to the mentally enfeebled like yourself.

One of the thing that i liked was that trump pretty much told the moderator to stfu. The moderator tried to "fact check" and trump just told him to fuck off. The whole you supported iraq and stop and frisk. Trump need to be more concise and try to hammer clinton on every question.

On national security, he could have brought up climton wanting to a ton of refugees then tie it to incompetence of making 800 illegals into citizens by accident. And her amnesty plan.

On trouble within AA communities he should have brought up the fact that these places have the harshest gun control in the country and that they are run by democrats.

On the question of race he should have nailed home the super predator and crime bill. Then said how he helped desegregate some golf courses.

On foreign policies he should have mentioned the fact that obama and hillary thought isis was jv team, but think that global warming is going to kill every human. Libya syria, we saw we came he died, and the russian reset button should have been mentioned.

On cyber security, hammer her on emails and her incompetence to leave the countries greatest secrets at the mercy of every single platt river employee, foreign actors, and even her staff who didnt have security clearance. Also, should have mentioned "extremely careless" comments and said that the law is different for regular americans than it is for the clintons.

On economy, mention the fact that we climbed out of the recession despite the policies of BO not because of them. Slowest recovery since the Depression. Good that he mentioned over regulation choking small business. Could have mentioned that Hillarys father would have loved his tax plan. Good that he mentioned that we are in an economic bubble that is maintained by the fed in order to protect BO. He should have also mentioned how many people he has hired, thenasked hillary how many businesses she has started

cont.

Trump: Talked about policy and facts
Hillary: BITCHED ABOUT TRUMP

He said Trump won the debate
twitter.com/MMFlint/status/780598487729729536
Also said a while back he thought Trump would win because Hillary is so shit

kind of a clusterfuck. trump because hillary was a smug cunt

It was a tie in the sense that they just regurgitated attacks against each other, and most undecideds are likely to remain undecided.

Supporters in both camps will say their candidate won, but both were crap in all honesty.

Nice personal attack. Not an argument.

np.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/54oj6f/centipedes_you_know_what_to_dolist_of_all/

hmmm I wonder why that might be.

On women he should have metioned how he has a record of hiring women to high positions. Should have mentioned the pay gap on hillarys staff. Then hit her with her defending a child rapist against a 12 yr old girl eventhough she knew the guy was guilty. Then he should have mentioned how she was central to trying to destroy bill clintons sex aasault accusers. Hit home the point that she is no friend of women and vistims of sexual assault.

Next debate he should spend less time on defending his business and more time killing her on her shitty record.

10 to 15% of votes based on SOLELY environment friendly hippie bullshit isn't something to be disregarded; especially because those voters are all whites (it's a way of fragmenting the voter population)
Also don't forget the "green parties" aren't the only one with a friendly outlook towards green issues; lefties milk that outlook plenty too.
It's definetly very popular on a larger scale of population than those who vote greenies, though it's "critical and above everything" for those extremist environmentalist voters.

Just taking a tip from the coke-addicted child rapist you worship so much.

>Not an argument.

Neither was your previous post, so why would he need to respond with an argument?

It really wasn't a big victory for either candidate. However, I'm a little disappointed at how Trump fell so easily in to traps Hillary laid out. For instance, that comment Hillary made in counter to the Stamina issue, was planned 100%. She was just waiting for Trump to bring the issue up, and BAM, she went for it.

As for Trump, he could have attacked Hillary way more efficiently. Like that news caster said, Trump should have pointed out that Hillary can recall everything Trump has ever said about women, but can't recall that "c" stands for classified/confidential. That she said, I can't recall to the FBI 39 times.

Hillary was better prepared. Period.

BUT... if you look at all the polls after the debate, Trump fared much better than anticipated. This shows me that the enthusiasm for Trump out does any support Hillary has. It only solidifies my conviction that Trump will win.

Trump supposedly won in "cares about people like me" and +5 on Independents (white men).

So probably an electoral win for Trump, but hardly a BTFO-see-you-later result.

>Muh moderator
I expect the man running for the highest office not to get so butt flustered because the moderator asks me questions about shit that I actively used to get popular and other shit I get asked everyday. I expect the man running for the presidency to be smart enough to prepare to go into known hostile territory.

Just look at the difference when compared to the email thing and trumps taxes. Hill admitted fault to a point and moved on. Short sweet, what else can you say about it when she says I was wrong. Trump rambled for two minutes, claimed he is smart for not paying fed taxes(which he is, but still stupid to say), and then then deflected. Even with a biased mod, he causes the most injury to himself.

Thanks, I didn't know he said anything about the debate. I remember he said Trump would very likely win the election.

We don't win anymore cunt

I was actually surprised how shamelessly biased the moderator was

>BUT... if you look at all the polls after the debate, Trump fared much better than anticipated. This shows me that the enthusiasm for Trump out does any support Hillary has. It only solidifies my conviction that Trump will win.

You are aware that Cred Forums did this same "internet poll winning" shit for Ron Paul and Romney, right? Did the exact same shit last election cycle. It didn't reflect reality.

That's part of being British.

Those 10 to 15% (too high if you ask me) were always going to vote Democrat, no way in hell they'll go Republican
Count in the fact that Jill Stein takes about 1 to 2% and it's a pretty small portion.
The problem with the green energy standpoint is that is directly goes against the economic standpoint, you'll never convince people that investing in Green is going to pay out economically, and through that lens people look at it unless they're overly ideological about it
He seems to be on suicide watch

Post debate polls will reveal the truth.

trump is dead to me

>flag

Why is this guy so odd to look at? He's like transgender white woman black man lesbian hybrid. He doesn't look like a real person, he looks like something created in a Bethesda RPG character select screen.

>m-muh granddaughter
>muh dad was a painter

Luntz and Silver say Clinton

twitter.com/FrankLuntz?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Looks like a white guy in blackface desu, only giveaway is the nose

>Muh honest hard working blue collar dad who made fabric shit all day long

Yes, but there is a big difference. People hate Hillary like no other candidate before. The animosity and revulsion towards her is unprecedented.

Trump was literally incoherent

Try transcribing some of his sentences and you'll see that they make absolutely no sense

He speaks like a fucking William S. Burroughs novel

That was part of a story. What story did his computer whiz son relate to? Because it fell between two completely unrelated sentences.

>He speaks like a fucking William S. Burroughs novel

That explains all the child rape.

Wie hier jemand der die Debatte mitverfolgt hat und dabei dachte, dass Trump gewinnt, ist mir unverständlich. Und das kommt von einem unparteiischen Beobachter, mir sind die Parteien sowieso egal. aber Trump kam wie ein tobender Irrer rüber. Anstatt, dass er mal etwas oberflächliches und eingängiges sagt, redet er über eine Stunde und kommt überhaupt nicht gut an. Er wiederholt sich immer und immer wieder, ging auf Kleinigkeiten ein, die gar keinen Sinn ergeben haben und was dabei rausgekommen ist, dass er jetzt sogar noch verrückter aussieht als zuvor. Im Gegensatz zu Hillary, sie war den Abend über menschlich, ruhig und souverän und hatte sogar immer ein Lächeln im Gesicht, während Trump zusammenstürzte. Ich weiß diese Seite unterstützt den Außenseiter, und diese Frosch Memes zu machen ist wirklich lustig, aber es wird Zeit, dass wir damit aufhören. Das ist die Zukunft unseres Landes womit wir es hier zu tun haben und Trump ist NICHT geeignet unser Präsident zu werden. Die einfache Tatsache, dass man hier so viele Fäden bezüglich der manipulierten online Abstimmungen zu Trump's "Sieg" sieht, bestätigt nur diesen Punkt - eigentlich wisst ihr tief in euch, dass er nicht recht hat, aber ihr habt zuviel zeit zum shillen und der Herstellung der Froschbildern für reddit investiert, dass ihr einfach nichtmehr zurück könnt.

I think when Hillary started talking about reigning in racist cops, she showed her true power level. That was truly pathetic.

That skit was gold, Black people actually think White people are like that

They were both the same, trying to make themselves look relatable to common people.

Both were virtually non-sequiturs and as cringeworthy as each other but you can't call one shit and not acknowledge the other for being shit.

>So who won?
>But if you say Hillary won you're shitposting or a shill

Trump needed to be a lot more aggressive, I don't know why he didn't dig into her more. He let so many things slip by or didn't bring up things when the time called for it.
He seemed nervous at times, I think it was just cause it was the first debate, I fee like the second will be much better.

I know this is Cred Forums and all, but speak English, not Nazi.

Black people treat white people some alien species until they become wealthy then act the same way as white people, whilst white people generally treat black people like children.

Well, American people anyway.

Yeah that was bizarre. Honestly I think Trump was off his tits on coke or something similar

By that I just meant that his stream of thought seemed all cut-up like Burroughs's aleatory technique, not that he's a gay paedophile junkie

0.02 have been deposited to your Make America Great Again™ account.

You mean Trump & Hillary both.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/trump_favorableunfavorable-5493.html

How anyone here could have watched the debate and thought Trump won is just beyond me. And this is coming from an impartial observer. I have nothing to gain either way. Trump just looked like a ranting lunatic. Instead of being able to say some catchy feel good statements, he actually had to talk for an hour plus, and he really fell flat. He didn't answer questions. He repeated himself over and over. He went off on tangents that made no sense. All he did was get worked up, which just made him look even crazier. Contrast this with Hillary, who was cool, calm, and collected. Even had a smile on her face as Trump was melting down. I know this site backs the underdog, and it's fun to make frog memes, but the time has well and truly come to give it up. This is a countries future you are dealing with, and Trump is just NOT suitable to be president. The fact I see so many threads here on rigging online polls to show Trump "winning" just reinforces this point - you guys know deep down he isn't right, but you've invested too much time in shilling for him and making frog pictures for reddit to back out now.

>So we have to get very, very tough on cyber and cyber warfare. It is -- it is a huge problem. I have a son. He's 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it's unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe it's hardly doable.

Nah, he just sounds retarded. Or high.

>Burroughs

England. Cant get shit right.

it was a tie, maybe Hillary won by a small margin.

Trump was rambling way too fucking much, seems to me he was just talking to be talking.

Also he did not attack Hillary enough.

>Trump needed to be a lot more aggressive, I don't know why he didn't dig into her more.

It's not like he lacked opportunity. He came off as ill-prepared and unfocused to me. Needs coaching. He was very good from about the 10 minute mark until the birther part. Clearly unrehearsed there. I can understand him thinking his off the cuff nature appeals to his demographic but he should have been way more prepared on topics like that.

He also needs to stop going off on tangents when he's telling a story. He's like a woman telling a story from that Louis CK joke and can't stay on point.

>the polls are rigged

These idiots won't give up until he loses in November. And even then they'll say it was rigged.

Probably. I would have pointed out that Obama was the guy stirring up race riots when she brought up those evil wacist cops, and that the Democrat Party is not and has never been the friend of the black man.

He looks a Jew with a tan.

>30 YEARS

>HOLIER THAN THOU

>YOUR HUSBAND CREATED NAFTA

>TPP = GOLD STANDARD

>MAKES ME SMART

>30,000 EMAILS

Name one thing Hilary said of importance

Well, even before the debate I guessed that he would be prioritising the third debate, so it makes sense that he'd save some ammunition for that. But yeah he was way too defensive last night. He needs to let minor slights go and just power on with his message, or at least not fucking repeat himself a million times thereby adding further emphasis to the original attack

Those are numbers. I think the Shill-bot really needed a decisive win over Drunkp in every aspect because her central argument is that they are not on equal ground when it comes to executing policy.

A menial victory implies they are on equal footing.

Very low energy... cough... cough... SAD!!!

I think this debate was more-or-less a draw and nobody's opinion was really changed.

'Trump won' is the number one trend on Twitter.

Hillary can't get good press if her life depends on it.

trump got obviously mad and flustered. lol was a funny joke when he said he had the temperament. lol

>Literally admitting on live television that you don't pay your taxes

fucking retard

>Donald has been very fortunate in his life and that's all to his benefit he start his business with $14 million borrow from his father and he really believes the more you help wealthy people the better off we'll be and that everything will work out from there. I don't buy that; I have a different experience. My father was a small businessman, he worked really hard, he printed drapery fabrics on long tables where he'd pull out those fabrics and he'd and he went down with a silk screen and he'd dump the paint in and took the squeegee and kept going. And so what I believe is the more we can do for the middle class the we can invest in you.

Yeah, we really needed that info.

>Hillary can't get press
>media in the tank for Hillary

You must choose, but choose wisely.

So yeah, I think maybe Trump could have been more calm and less buttflustered but then he had to deal with ultra-hostile Clintonbot moderators.

Hillary won, she was more composed, in control of the situation, eloquent, and managed to get under Trump's skin a lot. Though, at least once Trump walked into it without any help from Hillary, like when he mentioned his temperament out of nowhere. Hillary was in control and steered the debate into a shit slinging contest, which Trump for whatever reason was mostly unwilling to sling right back at her. So what we ended up was her calmly and smugly calling him racist, sexist, asking about his taxes, and what have you, while he was flailing around, trying to defend himself and preserve his ego instead of calling her on her own numerous, far worse bullshit.

That said, it wasn't this huge, disastrous thing for Trump, nor a monumental thing for Hillary. It was all very anticlimactic, actually.

underrated post.

He has admited doing shady elite stuff since the beggining . It doesnt hurt him, he is literally saying he wants to be president to change the very same system that he abusedall his life

Desperate, or just autistic?

That's some quality post over here.

At least, it looks like Hilllary used all her ammo againt Trump.

I hope Trump didn't just forget to talk about her health, the emails, Benghazi etc and that he is actually saving it for the last debates.

i'm so fucking sick off drumpffarts

Autismfag here, same thing, different name.

Desptistic

my proxy did that

Just did the same thing you did. Like I said both were stupid and irrelevant things to add to their point. But you are calling one of them stupid for doing it and ignoring your boss when she did it.

He won the first 30. She won the last hour and overall.

I think admitting he screwed over workers is worse. Shouldve said its all hearsay and never screwed anyone in his life

>It's all bullshit, I've been in the system, I've worked the system, and the system is bullshit. The American people deserve better. Elect me, someone who knows and has gamed the system enough to know it needs to be changed

>TRUMP IS TEH RACIST 1%, WWWWWWOOOOOOOMMMMMAAAANNNN POWER

Too real for most normies

It was rigged. Just not in the way they are claiming. They'll rant at the machinations, but refuse to look at the machine.

I'm a little baffled how anyone could think Trump won that debate. Unless its from lowered expectations of "if he doesn't go onstage and drop multiple F-bombs then its a win" I just don't see how a working brain could reach that conclusion.

Trump clearly won the first few rounds while Clinton found her feet. But he started off at a medium level and never improved, while Clinton improved over time and was clearly getting under Trump's skin as his performance diminished. Its a clear 7-3 decision.

The very reason we're hearing all this post-debate discussion of biased moderators and microphones not working is spin for the Trump loss.

Now, a debate performance is in the eye of the beholder, supporters or either candidate are going to come away from it thinking their side won. But objectively one side does better than the other and in this first debate Clinton pulled off a win of moderate proportions.

It probably doesn't matter much as the later debates have more lingering impact. Romney blew Obama out of the first debate then managed to screw up the next two, losing the election.

TRUMP BTFO

>I HAVE A SON! I'M SO RELATABLE. COMPUTERS!

Okay, autistic then. Or perhaps the third option, getting paid in luckey bucks by NA.

KEK BTFO

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account. Thank you for Correcting the Record™

Good, not bad!!!

What has he actually proposed to fix anything though?

Even based Cred Forums God Ben Shapiro says Trump got his ass kicked lol

Trump cucks get cucked again.

What about her non profits and all the corruption and fraud. Nothing on the emails even, Trump had to mention them, nothing on donations from foreign entities like Soros Saudis Qatar etc, damn joke.

KEK THANKS

His policies are on his website, but let's be honest here folks the debates are not about policies or content anymore.

That was a WWE style pre-fight shit-talking match at best.

Unnecessary self-citation. Please ignore.

This debate was much more high profile than that one. Alot of people mightve tuned in, saw the shitshow trump put on, then decided they knew all they needed to know. Sad!

>who got BTFO?

anybody who watched the thing

Trump won because he's not a molech worshipper, at least not as publicly as his opponent is

I have no idea.

>Even based Cred Forums God Ben Shapiro

You know how I know you're a faggot? It starts with me coming across this site over a decade ago.

I'm a little baffled how anyone could think Clinton won that debate. Unless its from lowered expectations of "if she doesn't go onstage and drop multiple shartbombs then its a win" I just don't see how a working brain could reach that conclusion.

Trump clearly won the first few rounds and the rest while Clinton lost them. But she started off at a medium level and never improved, while Trump improved over time and was clearly getting under clinton's skin as her performance diminished. Its a clear 10-0 decision.

The very reason we're hearing all this post-debate discussion of biased moderators and microphones not working is spin for the Clinton loss.

Now, a debate performance is in the eye of the beholder, supporters or either candidate are going to come away from it thinking their side won. But objectively one side does better than the other and in this first debate Trump pulled off a win of moderate proportions.

It probably doesn't matter much as the later debates have more lingering impact. Romney blew Obama out of the first debate then managed to screw up the next two, losing the election.

>I had a working class dad before I became a multimillionaire accepting payments from foreign governments through an offshore account posing as a charitable foundation, I'm so relatable. Middle class!

You're not correcting the record, mate.

Ignore me!!!

>He admitted guilt in several areas, which isn't a bad thing, but he did admit a few things like using the system to gain profit out of the system in shady ways and avoiding tax, and I lost some respect in him for that.

so hiring him to be president would kind of like be hiring Joe Kennedy to be head of the SEC?

She promised to close the 1%'s tax loopholes and make more eco-friendly modern manufacturing. Also will generate jobs thanks to small businesses.
She won me over with those things.

You know how I know YOU are a faggot? You sucked my dick last night and you were hella good at it.

>hey guys who won the debate and who got BTFO?
>but you're not allowed to say hillary won

and they say liberals are the sensitive ones. kill yourself op.

>id changed
>shill didn't notice

but i did

Hillary won but Trump did get her on a few things but she brushed them off and Trump DID NOT pursue. It mad him look worse and he should not have flat out said he cheated taxes while also saying we need more bridges and shit when that's what taxes are for.

Trump
>Lied like a black person on trial
>Constantly interrupted and was rude to the moderator
>If he even bothered to answer the asked question he ignored most of what the question was I.E being asked about race relations with the police and doesn't mention race relations with the police at all.
>Had a few good points about NATO

Hillary
>Shit eating grin the entire time
>Didn't really do too much right or wrong overall

>it's on the website

that's actually the candidate's response whenever asked about policy.

>Getting mad
>Just saying things in your rage

Kay. Don't start this argument boss.

>Superpredator

What was that comment about? Any black guys here want to explain?

Becuase it is on their websites and none of them were stupid enough to think that debate was about policy.

What's your point?

How could I be mad after such a good blowie?

Trump cucks got cucked again!

>She promised to close the 1%'s tax loopholes and make more eco-friendly modern manufacturing

well gee that sure makes it easier to ignore her and Janet Reno burning children to death in Waco Texas on an occult holiday dedicated to Molech

fuck Molech, KEK lives

Trump kompletnie zniszczył ją w tej debacie.

Mówił o prawdziwych planach oraz o polityce, a Clinton mówiła tylko o Trumpie.

Miał ją na widelcu przez cały czas. Przegrywając mogła tylko i wyłącznie utrzymywać arogancki uśmieszek. Było to żenujące zarówno dla niej jak i dla Partii Demokratycznej.

Prawie wszystkie sondaże oprócz sondażu LOL (((CNN))) są w tym zgodne.

Trump ją zdominował.

You're not bothering me, better shitposters than you have tried.

How's things? What'd you eat for dinner last night?

He's a Republican.

Holy shit you are retarded

you guys know this was scripted right?

Trump was way too defensive, especially on a lot of who gives a shit issues. Hillary managed to not do that cunty cadence that she does. Overall, I'd have to think that leans towards Hillary. Trump missed way too many lay ups and she essentially didn't shit her pants on stage.

i didnt study for my sats either.

Trump has a laundry list of bullshit he's required to defend against in every debate before he can even start speaking.

The American people are noticing this.

My point is that I have not really been made to want to look at their websites bc they're both demonstrably bad candidates. If they chose to elucidate me themselves as opposed to putting on this farce, I might be more inclined to go one way over another.

I don't know, maybe people understand the biasing problems of online polls and have been paying attention to legitimate polls on top of actually watching the debate, or something.

>I hate them and refuse to read up on their policies

What's your fucking point again?

I can only tell you that the polls have clearly shown, that Trump won handily.

Not even a contest.

Lester Holt got BTFOed. He tried to "fact check" Trump as ordered and Trump fact checked him.

My initial reaction was that Trump absolutely obliterated her. I was just excited that he was so aggressive and stayed on the attack.

Now I rate Trump's performance a 7.5, and Hillary's a 3. Hillary smiled like a doof when she didn't know what to say, and she looked really stupid when she said "g-go to my website to see why Trump is wrong". She is also just really boring to listen to.

Nice pasta CTR.

I think Trump had good points, but he lost his cool at several points and also didn't defend himself correctly when Hillary attacked.

He shouldn't resort to those "that makes me smart" snips. I understand what he's saying, but he says it in such a way that it comes across as immature. He could just say "every company tries to maximize profit, I run a foundation to give back. Blame the politicians for allowing this".

On the other hand, Hillary sounded like she had a teleprompter in front of her face, it sounded so fake and when you look at WHAT she says, it's just empty words that sound nice. "We need to do this and that and this and that", but she doesn't goes into detail. The, "((we)) looked at your tax plan and its bad" was sly and nasty.

If they want me to vote for them, they should speak substantively on policy, understanding they are running for political office and not most repugnant troll of modern times.

hillary was human af. she even told about her niece and her father doing pleb work. she had hard time to remember what the words bolster and stitch even mean, but she did it. very human

Not too bad, work is getting a little stressful being the end of the month and all. The missus made a solid white wine rissotto with a pan seared chicken breast.

What about you?

But that makes you a fag too....

Jaake khujliwal ka lund choos common man

Salam Walekum Abdullah, I hope you have read your 5 namaz today. When are you going back to Pakistan, next Eid-ul-fitar?

Trump was debating 2 people at once and still delivered on every point.

He even got cheers out of the loaded audience.

>Trump did a shitty job
>Time to blame the moderator

Lester is a registered Republican and a religious man. I've watched him for years and he has a lot of integrity, much more than his predecessor Brian Williams.

He gave Trump easy questions with easy answers that Trump deflected for absolutely no reason.

>How to bring back jobs?
Penalize companies that move jobs out of country
>Muh tax returns
He answered this well. "I'll release them when I see her emails"
>Stop and frisk unconstitutional
It was ruled unconstitutional and it generally doesn't work because it makes minorities hate the police even more.
>Birther movement
He could have just accepted that he was wrong and moved on, instead of deflecting to Hillary for absolutely no reason.
>Supported the Iraq war
He could have easily deflected this to Clinton. She heavily supported the War in Iraq.
>No presidential look
For some reason he brought up her stamina, which makes no sense. This is a harder one for him to answer.

Let's just be honest, america lost.

I wasnt sucking dick.

You're the minority here. Imagine the stupidest asshole you know. The American public is on average probably dumber than this person.

The debate was an exercise in showmanship at best.

Lost my job last year due to a female manger hire who drove the store into the ground hard enough to require a scapegoat. Went into school to learn how to program instead, enjoying that.

I made myself a nice steak on the grill last night, even wrapped it in bacon. Normally I wouldn't go that extra mile but it was a good piece of meat and deserved the respect.

Trump won. Not by much but he did

>bigly
It's Big League.
Damn and it's not even my first language.

>He needs to go to high school.
You mean he needs to leave high school.

I actually fell asleep

Trump
>I don't know, we're losing jobs to Mexico and I don't know, a whole lotta other places, I could name them all night

Hillary
>customer service smile and frail old lady rally cry

I do not disagree.

For what it's worth, the lady and I, prepared shells and cheese, steamed broccoli, and chicken sausages stuffed with kale and cheese, served with a red wine demi.

Doesn't that just prove that Don has more enthusiastic supporters? This stuff happens on both sides, but Trump almost always wins

You my man are the reason why he loves the "Poorly educated".
Have a nice life.

Oh because Trump is the quintessential Republican, RIGHT MR. LEAF?

Globalists exist on both sides and both want to replace the current population to sustain the unsustainable petrodollar.

Trump is a moderate who's main defining feature is that he can't be bought by globalists or indoctrinated by feelgood memes.

Washington is infested with corrupt officials who perpetuate an outdated form of economic parasitism. These people would sooner declare war on Russia than to admit that the jig is up.

It needs to end, and the only man big enough, brave enough, and crazy enough to blow the whistle on his own murderous government is Donald J Trump.

>Blame the politicians for allowing this
That may be seen as putting the blame on someone else, and not taking responsibility himself. I think what he said was actually reasonable. Only a fool would pay an optional fee.

I don't understand these people

They are okay with bush lying to us to start a fucking war but are against trump
Because he isn't as guarded?

Sounds fantastic.

The negativity of the world can always be bridged with food.

Trump supporters statistically make more money though. Own small buisinesses, etc.

Poor people with worthless degrees on the left are sticking their nose up at people more successful than they are.

>concerned about name calling

It's like you didn't even watch the republican primaries

>I actually fell asleep

You could get some sleep in that basket?

tie

>that flag

Republicans earn more and vote for less government free stuff (besides military which is welfare)

The left makes less and begs for free shit

>Mexican intellectuals

Trump wada baabbi'iyey iyadii.

Waxa uu ka hadlay qorshaha dhabta ah iyo siyaasadda iyo Clinton oo kaliya ka hadlay Trump.

Oo isna wuxuu lahaa iyada on xadhko jeer oo dhan. All ayay samayn kareen ahaa iskibrin smirk halka iyada waxaa laga badiyay. Waxa ay ahayd ceeb iyada oo xisbiga Democratic.

Ku dhowaad dhammaan doorashada marka laga reebo LOL (((CNN))) heshiin.

Trump heysatay qaniis ah

He literally looks like a white news anchor, with a layer of google all over his nigger face.

Trump won the via polls, Hillary actually won the debate objectively speaking partly due to the bias towards her.

So overall, Trump won.

Hillary is going to hit the Romney effect. She looked great in this debate and all she has is down whereas all Trump needs to do is look slightly more calm and on message than this debate and he will be heralded as the winner of the second debate both in the polls and objectively speaking.

Hillary shot first, you can't refute this.

He retaliated to her shit flinging every time, and won every time.

The dust hasn't settled yet.

I'm no fan of Charles Krauthammer, but his analysis seemed pretty spot on to me. It was "something like a tie" because nobody got bodied. I'd personally give it to Clinton on points, but public perception is a strange thing, and watching it with the sound off, Trump looked a lot better than Clinton.

No clear winner.

Hillary was typical politician robot spouting pre-recorded talking points and Trump was Trump.

Hillary needed a big KO and she didn't deliver and Trump let off when he should have grilled her more.

The polls will remain static which isn't good for Hillary.

Yeah everyone's dinner post has looked pretty amazing. I'm glad the chan is eating well.

Possibly the best start to an informed debate is to bring a healthy appetite.

Trump came across like a blabbering, red-faced idiot.

Donald Trump is actually disconcerting to many American voters. No one had to question whether Romney, for example, would have been irresponsible in his role as Commander-in-Chief. There are a lot of people who look at Donald Trump and see someone who would be willing to use a nuclear weapon at the smallest provocation. Trump did NOTHING to convince those voters that he is prepared to carry the responsibility of knowing the nuclear codes.

Mitt Romney would 100% blow Hillary Clinton out of the water in a debate setting. But Hillary Clinton totally beat Donald Trump in this debate.

yeah but it was. I was literally here last night watching you faggots do it.

He always hit Trump with rapid follow questions.

Hillary only got 2, compared to Trump's 15.

>tfw sleep with 3 of my coworkers daily, but still cannot handle their bullshit

mixed feels doctor bro... There are at least 5 women I would bang in that pic

>A leaf
Everytime.

I was at the thread where you did jackass.

>race riots every week

>Islamic attacks at least once a month in this country now

It's nothing to smile about. We're fucked and Hillary is OK with it.

trump couldnt grill her harder because lester "attack dog" holt wouldve interrupted with another fucking

HEY REMEMBER THIS LAWSUIT YOURE A RACIST?????

sort of question. he had to attack and defend on two fronts

Trump was landing critical hits all throughout the first part, got a little bogged down later on. Clinton was garbage the entire way through.

Trump's only mistake was showing mercy to her, which he's already said he won't make that mistake next time.

Hillary used up all the ammo she had on Trump with no devastating effect.

Meanwhile Trump still has a lot of dirt to use on Hillary.

it was a moderate Clinton victory.

Bad optics... Trump gulping down water, sniffling nonstop.

Losing cool easy.... I have a great temperment!!!

Reveals he didn't pay federal taxes.

Rambling explanations for stuff he should've brushed right by... TALK TO HANNITY! TALK TO HANNITY!!!

Name-calling women... miss piggy! Damn right, she's miss piggy.

Not a great night. Does it matter? We'll see over the next few days of polls.

I was so disappointed.
Trump sucked last night.
Hillary was shit too, but Trump pretty much showed everyone he has no fucking plan whatsoever
I would have been happy if Trump went full red pill and answered
>yes I like putin, look how much better Russia is since he's been in power
>maybe the black community shouldnt break the law so damn much
I stead he played it safe but at the same time had no safe plan.
Hillary sucked, but Trump sucked worse.

He better fucking study next time, or we're all completely fucked.

Maybe Rand Paul should have won

Basically this, trump had all the cards stacked against him. Hillary had the debater on her side, she had spent an entire week preparing where trump spent barely and time preparing. Basically a tie.

As of now it was a tie, Trump should've performed much better. We won't know who really won the debate until we see what impact it had on the voters.
Anybody who says one btfo the other is fucking retarded.

Either way, the real loser here is Jeb.

Trump's greatest defense is people accepting his behavior as normal. If he acted the way he did last night for the first time I'd say he's done for but it's not going to negatively effected him as his opponents wish it did.

>nigger faggot
>heavily bias towards Trump
ishydtt

Trump. Clinton failed to protect the medias point that he was a racist and Trump beat her on her own turf on race issues. This has largely gotten rid of the never Trump WASCIST barrier and he has also gotten his policy across which will matter longer than the few days after the debate.

The Jew got BTFO

oh wait, both are Jews

>looking like a thinking human being and not a grandma high on benzos is a bad thing

I disagree. Trump reflected the feelings of the people. Not the disconnected elite like Hillary did.

She was literally high, snickering inappropriately at issues that kill people.

It was staged as fuck. The whole thing was crafted to make Hillary look good. From her scripted dialogue to the moderator actually arguing with Trump to the timing of the questions. Trump missed some fine opportunities mostly because of the questions being attacks against him. Hillary said nothing of substance the entire time and was just feeding the sheep the same old "we need to fix this and that" without any actual way forward. Trump needs to be more ruthless and break down Hillary's smug barriers.

It felt like he was giving stump speeches during the first couple times he spoke. I'm sure a bunch of his base wanted to hear him say those things, but they weren't overly relevant to the specific questions asked.

He picked up later but that wasn't a strong start for the on-the-fence normies that are probably too lazy to watch the full debate.

I didn't watch it, but

>He answered this well. "I'll release them when I see her emails"
How is this a good answer

>It's OK because she does it too

I'm going to use that excuse on my next exam. The asian kid studied so we basically tied.

It even gives her the chance to be the bigger man and release them first

>A leaf

There's not a single molecule in my body that cares what you have to say.

Like some said, she won the debate, but Trump won the election. Trump's only goal was to appear calm and tempered, which he did. He won by losing. 4D chess right here.

Its kind of true. I was trying to tell the 20+ poll rigging threads that using proxies to vote trump as the winner does nothing to change the outcome.

But as usual, I was called a CTR shill.

The correct analogy is Hillary studied all night while Trump didn't and both ended up getting a C- on the test.

Trump was treading on dangerous ground and not using his ammunition on Clinton at the right times the whole debate, luckily, Clinton is such a terrible candidate that the whole thing was close to a tie.

Yeah he should have hammered back with Wall Street transcripts. It's a better point of contention.

Trump fucked himself on the tax issue.

His choices now are:

a) release them.

or

b) the perception is -> he doesn't contribute to charity, he doesn't federal taxes, he isn't as wealthy as he claims, he has financial associations/debts to people he wants to hide from the public.

You call them poll rigging but was it not just Cred Forums voting?

Is voting not allowed if Cred Forums does it? Sounds like total bullshit the way it was framed last night, assholes calling the polls rigged becuase Cred Forums voted.

he plays by the rules, every big company avoid paying taxes. reducing the taxes means probably he will close the loopholes for them and giving them back the money they earned before. so the big companies still keep their money and the smaller ones not being able to use them, will profit from the tax reduce

YOU SAW NOTHING!

I never said the polls were rigged and abused.
I simply told them that just because you turn on and off your VPN and vote trump doesn't mean he won.

Besides, the debate was biased as fuck.
>Trump, why did you say X?
>Trump, why did you do X?
>Trump, why did X do X to X?
It was completely against trump.

Hillary was obviously speaking in scripted answers she had with the moderator. Why are mixed race MSM shills always so awful? The moderator totally went after Trump and let Hillary off with next to nothing.