CTR - Full Panic Mode

If you're wondering why CTR is in overdrive?

Pic related

Trump's incredibly low expectations in this debate have propelled him to a victory. His debate performance was mediocre at best, however, the moderators clear bias was showing.

15 exclusive questions for Trump
2 for Clinton

Undecideds have noticed.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html
youtube.com/watch?v=57vL1d-SU7s
twitter.com/MMFlint/status/780598487729729536
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anime

>His debate performance was mediocre at best

When you are unprepared and it shows, that is below mediocrity.

This is what I can't get my head around in this election. One one hand, you've got an incompetent, narcissistic, xenophobe who knows nothing about politics. He has proposed a giant wall on the Mexican border, banning Muslims from entering the country, breaking the Geneva convention to torture and kill civilians, and extensive use of stop-and-frisk. He has insulted a reporter for his disability and said that a Latino judge couldn't be trusted. He's proud of his tax-dodging and bribery of politicians. He lies on automatic, even when it doesn't make sense, even when it doesn't benefit him.

On the other hand, you've got business as usual: a standard politician. Continuing Obama's steady (albeit slow) progress in the right direction. A bit on the robotic side, not too inspiring, no sweeping changes. Dubious morals, which beats Trump's obviously horrendous morals. She's nobody's ideal candidate, but in terms of policy (if not character) she's not bad.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

>She's nobody's ideal candidate, but in terms of policy (if not character) she's not bad.

The fact that she can't win against a person you think is just a gigantic muppet should tip you off to the fact that she's much worse of a candidate than you think.

She's in a dead heat with
> an incompetent, narcissistic, xenophobe who knows nothing about politics

You're basically framing why she's useless right there.

But maybe she's improve gender relations as well as Obama has improved race relations!

WHY IS CTR SO USELESS THEY CANT EVEN CORRECT ONLINE POLLS OR GET A HASHTAG TRENDING ITS HER TURN GODDAMIT.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html

>[white nation] in charge of FPBP

his depression feeds my power...

yes, fat mike , let the sour grapes flow throooough your fat bloated carcass you scum sucking shitbag.

Ever since I saw you tormenting Charlton heston when he was suffering with Alzheimer's Disease I have held you in bitterest contempt.

I thought showing up at the MUZAK executives house blaring elevator music was funny but you went into batshit whacoville fast.. maybe drank too much of the Flint water?

/THREAD

As an outsider, the cringe reached its peak when you listen Hillary talking about how Trump uses mysoginist language, and him instead of elevating it to a generalization he named Rocio.

Like WTF does Rocio has to do in a 100million views national debate, and as it was bring up by her it looked shitty as fuck. Like hey, there are tons of topics to talk in the short time but you how trump talks? Pure madness.

But Clinton News Network said she won !

She will soon become President, after beating Republican nominee Marco Rubio !

WHY IS CTR SO USELESS THEY CANT EVEN CORRECT ONLINE POLLS OR GET A HASHTAG TRENDING ITS HER TURN GODDAMIT.

What is ctr

> - Hi, I come for the Digital Media Manager job.
> - What experience do you have in the field ?
> - I was part of Hillary online camp-
> - Job has been filled, sorry and thanks for your time.

CTR is Correct The Record, a group of paid Hillary shills

>dubious morals

>Hillary
>pays CTR to do a job and have utterly failed at every opportunity
>Trump
>we do it for free and managed to make a multi decade long politician equate a cartoon frog to white nationalism

Under budget and ahead of fucking schedule. CTR has been nothing when faced against the meme-machine slaughterhouse.

I give up, you fucking shitlords.: What does it take huh? We're on here for nearly a year trying to influence you bunch of dick heads and NOTHING works. My contract is up soon and I just have to fucking know. Seriously, we're in it for millions upon millions of dollars, and jack shit out of you. We took down McCain and Romney, we own reddit like a dog on a leash. But here, HERE, you can literally watch the opinion swing towards starting point between shift changes. How the fuck does this shit hole have that kind of power? We've influenced foreign governments and entire races of people to do our fucking bidding, but YOU have to be the ones to fuck it all up. And no matter what we try an how much we try to blend in, we;re picked out like our heads are on fire! What THE FUCK IS IT ABOUT THIS PLACE. Even after we got the owner to sell and even after we replaced the mods, short of total shutdown we have had zero successes. And is not even a stalemate, we can't even CONTAIN you shitheads as you puke your filth all over the internet. I've tried reason, threats, duplicate posting, spamming, bait and switching, every single psyop technique we've fucking GOT for online use. We hold sway on nearly every single english speaking fucking board with more than a hundred active users and this MIASMA of human refuse has stood up to us better than nuclear foreign powers. WHY WONT YOU JUST DO WHAT WE TELL YOU TO DO YOU FUCKING SCUM.

>argentina
>white
>not shitskin monkeys

>xenophobe
i dont think he is scared of illegal aliens. He just wants to get rid of them.

stop whining and enjoy the fireworks you fucking swampgerman

One of the best damn ps1 games there is. All this ctr bullshitnmade me order it off eBay to play again.

Remember Trumpsters, never settle for anything less than black label ps1 games online.

Cum on Turk Roaches.

We're chaotic neutral, a lawful evil like you just wouldn't get it

Trump played excellent defense they threw EVERYTHING at him in a 2 on 1 ambush.
pundits and shills will claim a clinton victory but they are out of touch with the electorate as is demonstrated by the online polls showing him winning rather handily

>people still fall for this obvious b8

I want /nupol/ to leave

>It's her turn.
I know you're joking. But it is a republican's turn. The pendulum is pushed more than it swings.

I give up, you fucking shitlords.: What does it take huh? We're on here for nearly a year trying to influence you bunch of dick heads and NOTHING works. My contract is up soon and I just have to fucking know. Seriously, we're in it for millions upon millions of dollars, and jack shit out of you. We took down McCain and Romney, we own reddit like a dog on a leash. But here, HERE, you can literally watch the opinion swing towards starting point between shift changes. How the fuck does this shit hole have that kind of power? We've influenced foreign governments and entire races of people to do our fucking bidding, but YOU have to be the ones to fuck it all up. And no matter what we try an how much we try to blend in, we;re picked out like our heads are on fire! What THE FUCK IS IT ABOUT THIS PLACE. Even after we got the owner to sell and even after we replaced the mods, short of total shutdown we have had zero successes. And is not even a stalemate, we can't even CONTAIN you shitheads as you puke your filth all over the internet. I've tried reason, threats, duplicate posting, spamming, bait and switching, every single psyop technique we've fucking GOT for online use. We hold sway on nearly every single english speaking fucking board with more than a hundred active users and this MIASMA of human refuse has stood up to us better than nuclear foreign powers. WHY WONT YOU JUST DO WHAT WE TELL YOU TO DO YOU FUCKING SCUM.

Shrek utterly destroyed him.

He talked about onions and being an ogre and Farquad just talked about Shrek being ugly.

He had him on the ropes the whole times. All he could do was arrogantly exile all the fairytale creatures to Shrek's house while he was losing. It was embarrassing for him and for the kingdom of Dulock.

Almost all the fairytale creatures except for LOL (((the fairy god mother))) agree.

Shrek dominated

you know where reddit is, since you seem to have just come from there.

also: checkem

i buy green label if it's significantly cheaper

Kek good analogy m8. Truth is CTR, we're trolls. Many of us have been at it since before Cred Forums was even a thing. We cut our teeth on IRC, AOL and Yahoo chat.

CTR is paid to manipulate people's minds, we do it because we love it. We can spot phonies 6 gorillion miles away.

we did it redit !
youtube.com/watch?v=57vL1d-SU7s

I still don't get why they make "How do we fix X???" shill threads. We don't care about fixing fuckall

Can we please genocide everyone involved with CTR when this election is over?

Holy fucking hell they deserve it.

Hillary didn't debate Trump when he asked her shit. She just kept reading her memorized lines.

Wow that tweet is real I figured that was photo shopped.

twitter.com/MMFlint/status/780598487729729536

You have to go back Turk