New Ben Garrison cartoon

New Ben Garrison cartoon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pgpx4WmZrjw
youtube.com/watch?v=G9LxRofkWb4
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/26/lester-holt-candy-crowley-moment-first-debate/
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3805989/The-world-s-fixated-Trump-Hillary-drag-catastrophic-war-writes-PETER-HITCHENS-America.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's a Birther?

Exactly this.

"A believer that Barack Obama, current President of the United States of America, was not born in that country, and therefore ineligible for presidency due to national law."

someone post the original

People who demanded Obongo show his birth certificate to prove he was born in America.
The issue was that he didnt have a birth certificate, but rather a "certficate of live birth"

why is this an issue tho

can't he just show people his birth certificate? It's not hard, I still have mine in my deposit box

>why is this an issue tho

last night he said that he was the one who made Obama produce his birth certificate. then the moderator said "why did you continue to deny it for several years after he produced it". and Trump babbled some more shit that made no sense.

he just looks like a slow child when he is caught in a lie. it's embarrassing to watch.

>implying the one respective citizens have is the only version/copy

It's probably safe to assume there are at least two other additional copies (the hospitals libraries, and some NSA-affiliated database). There could be more, but those are the guaranteed copy locations.

The birther thing is why I dismissed Trump the first time he ran.

Trump is going to get rehearsed responses to shallow questions, She couldn't follow up when he merely asserted bullshit without anything to back it up. She doesn't own the facade she's putting up. All Trump needs to do is go to the next level deeper where both she and he will be themselves and unprepared and trust in Kek that he will come out victorious. Engage her in conversation and make sure it leads all over where she needs to tell the truth because she can't make it up fast enough. And he needs to just be himself and tell the truth. It will be easy for him, and hard for her.

Look at how she failed on Galafanakis, she's a breathing teleprompter machine.

>and Trump babbled some more shit that made no sense

Nice bias, I'm sure that is exactly how it happened

it should not be an issue ... His Mother was a natural born American Citizen.. even if he was born on the Moon he was constitutionally eligible to run.. One natural born parent is all it requires location of birth is irrelevant as long as the parent was a current citizen and had no surrenders their citizenship.

An extremely racist right wing movement led by Trump meant to delegitimize Obama's presidency and which eventually brought racism to the mainstream in American politics.

lolol

I knew there had to be some good leafs in mapleland

Nice edit. Can you post the original though?

>Nice bias, I'm sure that is exactly how it happened

watch this little clip. it's worse than what I said.

he was out of control last night.

youtube.com/watch?v=pgpx4WmZrjw

>why is this an issue tho

Because clinton brought it up in an act of desperation during the 2008 democratic primary, and obama didn't release the birth certificate until years later.

That's exactly how it happened, why dont you watch the fucking debate before shitposting you ADD lardass

I thought it was bad the first time around but seeing it again he actually didn't handle it that bad. He just kind of dodged the question and said there are more important things to worry about.

CONGRESS JUST BUSTED THE CLINTON FOUNDATION SENDING WATERED DOWN AIDS DRUGS TO AFRICA

youtube.com/watch?v=G9LxRofkWb4

Five Times Lester Holt Shilled for Hillary Clinton at First Debate

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/26/lester-holt-candy-crowley-moment-first-debate/

Hillary could drag us ALL into a catastrophic war

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3805989/The-world-s-fixated-Trump-Hillary-drag-catastrophic-war-writes-PETER-HITCHENS-America.html

>he actually didn't handle it that bad.

wow. so he should put that in a commercial so everyone can see it?

It was kiind of a dumb gotcha question to ask considering he basically announced the other day that his position on the birth certificate was that it's been sufficiently vetted and Obama qualifies.

Now post the unedited one.

From BBC's who won article...

>And for the final X factor. The Lester Holt factor. Much had been made of how the NBC presenter would handle the debate and whether he would serve as a real-time fact-checker or take a more hands-off approach. One NBC staffer said Holt wouldn't be a "potted plant" - and that was definitely the case.

>In all the above points, the opening for Mrs Clinton's advantage was set by the moderator. He first brought up Mr Trump's taxes. He asked about the Obama "birther" controversy. He pushed Mr Trump on the Iraq War and brought up his comment about her "look", which led to the extended discussion of presidential temperament and judgement.

>Mrs Clinton's weaknesses - particularly her use of a private email server and potential conflicts of interest in her charitable foundation - were barely discussed.

>If the winner of political conflict is dictated by the ground on which it is fought, then most of the debate was contested on terrain that was favourable to the Democrat.

>Some of that was her own effective strategy and preparation; the lawyer's advantage. Some of it was Mr Trump's missteps and meandering; the salesman's failure to move his product.

>A lot of it, however, was Holt's doing. That will have Democrats smiling and Trump supporters howling.

Even the liberals aren't hiding the fact how blatantly the debate was played out in Clinton's favor.

It's spot-on.

>It was kiind of a dumb gotcha question

no it was not. he said barrack was not a citizen for several years after the birth certificate was produced, and Trump even claims that he solely was the reason that Barrack produced it.

he is certifiably insane or a congenital liar. Hillary is just as bad, but be real.

watch that clip up there. it's pathetic.

Watching him go through mental gymnastics on the birther issue was great.

Then hillary credit him out on things that he should have stood up for, like women getting paid the same for the same level of work. Only, he denied to have said that they should get paid less.

Friendly reminder that Lester Holt is a republican.

oops, wrong gif.

Obama claimed immigrant status to get a bunch of college loans and shit

Called.

>Ill take RINO for $300 Alex
Still completely biased towards Trump

Not sure if ironic shitposting, since a leaf.

The birther movement was started by Hillary's campaign. Also, what's racist about it?
>you can't criticize women or people of other races if you're a fucking white male

>, like women getting paid the same for the same level of work.

that's one of the things that pissed me off. they all three seemed to agree that women did not have to do the job as well to get the same pay.

I've never had a job where the incompetent man got paid as much as the super producer. what the fuck are they saying, that the cabinet maker who screws up all the time gets paid as much as the master capenter who makes works of art?

>Obama claimed immigrant status to get a bunch of college loans and shit
As a citizen or Kenya or Indonesia?

No one wants to be the one to say women shouldn't get equal pay, under any circumstance. Political suicide!

> A Clinton staffer brought up
> said staffer was personally fired by Clinton almost immediately.

No it specifically states the child must be born in the US, having citizen parents makes you citizen but that does != natural born. Please don't embarrass us

I saw it last night. It was a total nonsense gotcha question with no relevance at all to this election. Maybe Trump could have dealt with it more gracefully, but he did exactly the right thing by blowing it off.

So I take it that Trump lost the debate?

Believing that the nigger we have in office is more sand nigger than american

>The birther movement was started by Hillary's campaign

Oh was it?

Did she also keep pushing the issue for years, even after Obama released his birth certificate and keep fueling racist conspiracies in order to build up a supporter base made entirely of low-IQ subhuman waste? I must have missed that part.

At this point Abe Lincol, Ronald Reagan, and Dwight Eisenhower are probably RINO's to you fuckers.

Trump also got completely BTFO on
>Muh stamina

Thank you for Correcting the Record™.

>or was it
Yes it was.

>racist conspiracies
>racist
Again, explain why it's racist.

A group of people suggest Obarry wasn't an American because he was born in a country that wasn't America, and was raised as a Muslim in a country that wasn't America.

That thought be rayciss because he black. Except when Hillary's campaign used the same sentiment against Obama in 2008. The (((media))) coincidentally forgot about that, purely by accident.

Spread this as much as you can. This was the second half of the debate in a nutshell. Everyone I watched it with noticed he was debating the moderator more than Hillary at one point. When they got to race he might as well asked Trump "how racist are you?"

Biased video, there's no part where he mentions Hillary was behind the initial birther issue where they went someone to Kenya or whatever to find it.

>So I take it that Trump lost the debate?
It was bad pekka, he got his butt destroyed.

I would totally fuck zoroark tbqh

At this rate he's already lost the elections.

>someone unironically cut that section out for an independent video clip

It's funny because Hillary wasn't asked about her emails until Trump mentioned it meanwhile Lester implies Trump is racist for wanting to take guns from criminals right before Hillary mentions restriction the 2A to people on the terrorist watch list (suspicion alone)

You've never had to deal with high level corporate. It's mostly idiots making stupid demands and complaining about every little thing. They get paid massive amounts of money to be squeaky wheels. They're mostly men who jack each other off over their new money while they play golf.

>fueling racist conspiracies in order to build up a supporter base made entirely of low-IQ subhuman waste

Gee, that sounds familiar boss...

That's wrong though. It says "natural born citizen".

You shills just don't get it do you? Are you blind? Did you even see what just happened?

Did you catch it? It was happening right before your eyes the entire night. Did you even get the point? No..? Let me clarify.

This entire debate was nothing more than a beta test for Trump. An analysis of Clinton. What makes her tick.. What are her weak spots.. He was simply watching her. Probing her.. Studying and diagnosing her every move and tactic. And she fell right into his trap like the pawn she is.

This is not an average man you're dealing with here. Make no mistake, this is a genius beyond your wildest nightmares. He was toying with her like a cat with a mouse, while she was fighting for her life. She has nothing left.

Now that he has a full mental blueprint of his enemy there is nothing that can stop him. Expect something out of this world in the next 2 debates. Something unprecedented in all of modern politics.

Mark my words, the lion has been let out of the cage, and he's hungry tonight. So go now, retreat to your twitter and your reddit accounts. Rejoice with your friends for this short lived victory. Pray to your false gods while you still have the faith.

NOTHING is going to prepare you for the storm which is about to come. You WILL be brought to heel before winter ends.

What else would that mean? Citizenship can be passed by blood here.

Unedited one

Considering all of the anomalies in his documents he released, I don't think it's unreasonable to surmise he has something to hide. I found multiple Photoshop artifacts without even trying

Is this pasta?

Well isn't that convenient

They make noise so they can justify their own existence.

>you fuckers
Take your salt and stick it up your ass m8.
Trump got asked 15 specific questions, Hillary got asked 2.

this one is best, allah bless you ireland

Trump isn't as good of a liar as Hilldog. She has been doing it a fuck of a lot longer than he has.

He is pretty fuggin racist. He's kind of a massive idiot the way he shits his opinions out on the Internet. He lost the woman vote with all the fecal matter he's spewed about them. The only women who would accept him after that are complete cucks.

I don't care who gets elected as long as it's not Trump. Hillary is simply the lesser of two evils.

Podemos please go

Thanks for posting the original one, all these edits disgust me.

>not a single smile to be had by any of them

What a sorry bunch of assholes. Won't it be great when their culture takes over?

i fixed it

Except Trump is guilty of all of those things. The moderator was just doing his job and exposing Trump for the poor failure that he is.

Fixed

thats her way of bringing it up without bringing it up

what the fuck difference does it make?

his term is almost over anyway

I was thinking it is a hassle. Next time around he's going to fucking hammer her, third time she loses her shit and he appears cool and calm, classic trump of that's his plan

>Republican

Because the republican media loves trump, right

Really mapled my syrup.

>No one cared so it was dropped
This translates into random babble to people.

Perhaps RINO is a bad term. Traditional GOP politics is globalist/Zionist cuckism, and recent Republicans leaders in Congress like Boehner and McConnel have taken to licking DNC taint instead of doing their traditional jobs.

Trump is a new (in US terms) brand of right-wing poltics that's focused more on nationalism; so I guess you could say he's not a traditional Republican cuck. However, since the Republican base has become more nationalist as well, you could say that the current GOP leaders are RINOs, since they're trying to tow the old party doctrine and bureaucratic elitism, instead of doing what their base wants.

I love new Ben.

American Exceptionalism is a superior philosophy to Gary Johnson Libertarianism.

Thank you for correcting the record!

Stop pretending to be so dense, there were definitely racial motives behind it. Maybe not from Trump himself, but from his supporters there was. This went along with the idea that Obama was a muslim, due to his name. The US hates niggers and muslims, why would is this so hard to believe?

dang looks like now I am a #BottomforRodham

so how would you feel about germans being able to cmoe over and ran for prime minster?

>Clinton looks dopey and sluggish from the start
>Questions all have an accusatory tone towards Trump
>Trump flaps and gets flustered due to the pressure
>Clinton riles up the crowd and talks down to Trump at every opportunity, which is allowed by the moderator
>Trump is shut down when he tries to do the same
>Clinton repeats the same shit that's been in the media for about a year, ad nauseum
>Trump pulls his punches, obviously under a directive to go easy on Clinton due to her health
>Trump mentions emails
>Clinton avoids question
>Moderator allows it
>Clinton mentions tax returns
>Moderator pushes Trump on it
>Trump brings up 'super predators'
>Clinton avoids it completely

Am I missing anything? The whole thing seemed like a fucking farce anyway kek, like a mock election in a retirement home. Neither of them looked electable but I'd still back Trump. I've seen more coherent discussions between no mark local MPs and audience members on Question Time though.

First time I've watched a full U.S. presidential debate and I won't be watching another after this election. The U.S. comes across like a country full of children pretending to be grown ups. I'd be embarrassed to be an American right now.

Someone who believes Obama may be a Manchurian candidate.

Seriously though, both the candidates are bad and your entire election system is rotten.

This; the birther conspiracy has just as much legitimacy as the "Trump is a bad business man" conspiracy

"Where i got em you can spot em. On the top and on the bottom. Got a bill in my mouth like I'm Hillary Rodham"

honestly Lester didn't seem that bad, other than the Donald was raping him over and over again.

has Lester been found dead from suicide yet?

same, no mater who wins, they'll still have somebody whos been made too look like an internation idoit running the country,

trump was a fucking joke
Hillary wiped the floor with him

[citation needed] for that picture

Trips
Top kek post
I owe you a drink

She didn't say anything though, it's a total cop out to just tell people to look at your website instead of actually pointing out where your opponent is going wrong. Made her look like a demented old bat.

I watched the entire debate and trump could barely hold his shit together
The fucker couldn't even answer simple questions

>he's pretty racist
>Hillary is the lesser of two evils

How fucking dumb are you? Both suck I can admit, but Hillary Clinton is the lesser of two evils?? Go do some research you lazy fuck. Stop shilling for Hillary.

ORDER ORDER, i will not have you belittling the honorable and learned gentalmen, Mr. huehue monkey. now less of the name calling and lets focus on the matter at hand, shall we.

>antifa argentine

How about you fuck off?

The questions were very loaded against Donald. While they asked him about his tax returns, his treatment of women, and the birther bullshit they never once pushed Hillary on Benghazi or her emails, or the DNC scandal involving fucking over Bernie Sanders.

I personally thought Trump did well when they asked him questions that weren't loaded. He got a bit flustered and angry at times, rightly so, when they would ask questions that were just thinly veiled personal attacks.

So did I and neither could Hillary. They both looked as bad as each other. Trump floundered under pressure and Hillary sounded like a Robot with updated nu-emotion technology. Both were dismal.

You are the one acting like amonkey though

Hillary actually made sense while trump were almost crying in the end
Are you sure you watched the same debate as me ?

Would Mr. Huehue monkey, please elaborate on his claims or remain silent

I'd understand if Trump was almost crying because almost every question was a thinly veiled attack against him, he was on the defensive almost from the get go. Hillary had talking points handed to her and she still managed to look disingenuous and conceited.

Trump did lose his composure too often but he had every right to considering how off topic Clinton went in attacking his reputation at every opportunity. She essentially begun the debate with an ad-hominem attack, insulting his integrity. That's not how debates work; the participants should focus on the topics at hand.

How could Hillary make sense when 100â„… of her policy talks were broad, unspecific, and in cases where they were specific were outright wrong?

Seriously, on cyber security, the economy, race relations, gun control, etc she was wrong or lying the while time. Trump actually has clear and proven policies for the economy and foreign policy, the only things that matter and Hillary's biggest flaws by far

It's hard to believe Obama isn't culturally-Muslim, since his dad was a Muslim and he licks Muslim taint at every opportunity.

That being said, Muslim isn't a race; and Obama is half-white, so him being a "nigger" is highly-exaggerated. If anything, it's the left that's having race-fetishism over Obama, since they keep calling him the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT, and many blacks voted for him because of his skin color.

This has nothing to do with the birther movement, since it was mostly used as a tool to de-legitimize a far-left President, and hopefully get him removed from office. It's no different that how opponents dig-up dirt on the past of politicians, which is standard behavior. Most of the Tea Party were anti-racist DR3 milktoasts like Jeb. If you want to claim the whole movement is racist because of a few people in it, then you could make the same argument about the black nationalists in BLM that want to kill honkeys and loot stuff.

>produces a fake birth certificate
>"proves" obongo was born in honolulu

>trying to call out lester holt for being too aggressive
Trump literally talked the fucker down. How can you say that Lester was being too tough?

I would gladly take Dwight "Operation Wetback" Eisenhower over Trump

>Muslim isn't a race

That's true but Muslims are different enough to Europeans to warrant a separate category, regardless of actual religious affiliation. They ''''developed''''' largely in isolation, just like the Jews, Chinks, Japs and Gypsies. To think that somehow all of that cultural baggage is going to wash away the moment Obama takes his presidential oath is incredibly short sighted.

As a European, I have more in common ancestor wise with a Frenchman who has lived in a small town for his entire life and never left the continent than I do with a third generation pakistani who has spent his whole life living twenty feet away from me.

niggers

this, OP's picture makes sence, the moderater should but put the the press

lester was being too biased. never asked shillaryanything about a single scandal of hers or her involvement in literally ANYTHING he brought up about trump (she didnt just support the iraq war, she VOTED for it, she didnt just believe the birther movement, her campaign STARTED IT, muh women and equal pay shits been illegal for decades but they still claim this shit)

>the moderater should but put the the press
you what mate

pretty much this

it was clear to anyone with an IQ even remotely above retarded that she had a script and knew the questions before hand. her fake ass shit grin made it painful to watch

trump didnt bring his A game but i cant blame him when every question against him was an attack instead of questions on policy

OY VEY DELET THIS

someone who's into unbirth porn

>he just looks like a slow child when he is caught in a lie. it's embarrassing to watch.
He can't exactly say "to bait MSM journalists"

>Obama claimed immigrant status to get a bunch of college loans and shit
That is ridiculous.

No wonder Trump denied his birth location.

Especially considering the fact that literally everything he says will be torn apart and analyzed using kike pilpol in order to damage his reputation. He remained remarkably calm (although not calm enough) considering the pressure he was under and the sheer malevolence of Clintons campaign and the (((media)))

I'm excited for the next debates but this one was a complete shitshow. Hopefully Trump regains his composture for the next one and finds away to argue effectively against Clintonbots canned responses without looking like a ''''bully''''

Redic because it's not true.

That was the bio his book publicist used for 16 years. Then when he ran from president suddenly "nuh uh nuh uh he was born in Hawaii and you're racist if you think otherwise!" It wasn't Hillary or Trump who first said Obama was born in Kenya...it was Obama.

Testing

Trump pulled his punches I assume not because of Clinton's health but because he's saving the heavy stuff for the debate where the FOX guy is going to moderate

Here Trump was in an ambush essentially, and Clinton brought up all the dirt she could

She spent the entire debate dragging Trump through the mud with everything he's ever done that was questionable

She basically used all her ammo, what does she have left? How will she react when there's a moderator who isn't a puppet for her?

When i get home I'm going to edit that so the moderator is Hillary in blackface

Kenya, I'd presume. There are scads of sources from his college years referring to him as a Kenyan immigrant, both official college documents and some of his early press mentions. He was involved in some kind of 'international students' group.

The birther movement was never anything but sad desperation - not that the entire Obama story was really any better. Anyone who really believed they would ever get anywhere with that shit is a genuine idiot.

Really anyone who believes we still have a democracy at all is fooling themselves. They're using the office to craft mythology, at this point. Any candidate who even gets on TV (including the pauls, steins, johnsons) is an asset or agent. Trump is theirs, just their 'last gasp of historic (white male) oppression, vanquished by the heroic efforts of the egalitarian left as lead by the first female President'. Just like Obama against Romney, with his momentarily infamous and since completely forgotten campaign-losing 47% gaffe. The only difference with Trump is he's been that extreme openly from the start, and his last minute mask drop will be something race-related.

The people writing this puppet theater are not terribly creative or original. It's not even an entertaining show any more.

Even if Trump looked flustered, I am curious to know how undecided voters perceived Clinton's debate tactics. All the smug grinning she did, the "wooooo!" thing

I totally concede trump was not the decisive winner here, but I cannot believe the majority of the undecided people watching would like Clinton more after that

She got my vote when she starting flinging those spicy zingers. Like remember the "Trumped up" economics?

EL OH EL!

I am rolling on the floor, laughing!

got any wikileaks to back that up?

Good, he agrees with me. Good job Zyklon-Ben.

Stop that ... shit and type a sentence like a normal human being.

THIS. Can we please stop pretending the birther movement isn't racist as fuck?

Donald Trump is descended from German immigrants, but nobody ever questions his nationality. No one's asked for his birth certificate.

And the "secret Muslim" thing, I can't even humor that allegation with a serious response, because I don't think being Muslim is anything to be ashamed of or keep secret.

>Butthurt Ben Garrison

>That being said, Muslim isn't a race
Islamophobia is racism.

And if you think it's not; please show me all the stories about white Muslims being stop-and-frisked while walking down the street, or white Muslims being molested by airport security.

Of course islamophobia is racism, because the targets of anti-Islamic prejudice are always people of color.

Islam is not a race, therefore not racist.

Nice biased bullshit, the birther question is not an issue right now, they wasted valuable time on nonsense. the host was a biased faggot. Trump btfo Shillary, she just kept repeating go on my website and click on fact check half the time, she didn't even debate, evaded debating and going into detail or forming rebuttals, just go to my website, total hack, her and the host.

>Cornrows is not a race, therefore its not racist to discriminate against people who wear cornrows :^)

This is what you sound like

So only native-americans are eligible?

>I don't think being Muslim is anything to be ashamed of or keep secret.
I don't think it's plausible that Americans would have elected an openly muslim president. Religion is a huge issue for many of them.

For much the same reason, I can't really imagine anyone helping a presidential candidate hide his muslim origins. If you're running a scheme that relies on forging someone's identity, surely you could find some inoffensively christian guy to be your mole? It can't be that hard to find them in the States.

>file name

Kek, projection much?

>checked

>Trump:"I thought Lester did a great job," the Republican nominee told CNN, adding that he thought the evening's questions were fair.

Cred Forums btfo yet again

And a certain leaf that was running against Trump for God knows what fucking reason

Honestly while the moderation was clearly biased Trump still fucked up, he could have turned practically any of the topic on Hillary since she's hypocrite incarnate and he did that few times but then he did a complete 180 and started explaining and defending himself, talked too much about himself instead of talking about the opponent like Hillary did because honestly neither of the candidates have too much going for them so their best tactic is to fling so much shit at their opponnents that they'll look less bad.

>Cornrows is not a race, therefore its not racist to discriminate against people who wear cornrows :^)

Yes. Because anyone can wear cornrows, just like anyone can practice Islam. And anyone of any color who has cornrows and/or practices Islam I will discriminate against.

lol that didn't matter

Trump played his time well and brought up five points for every question which Hillary had to counter, it's exactly why the moderator didn't get to do anything

He was doing a great job of reaching out to the black community. Hillary camp had to pull the birther. Now, no one talks about his reach out.

I like how it don't need upgrades anymore.

Kek, fucking saved

Thanks Podemos bro and viva la quite brigada

This.
The moderator did badger him more than Hillary, but he had plenty of opportunities to turn them around which he only successfully did a few times

Ben does not like that!

>Nonbiased Moderator Lester Holt: "Madam President, why are you so inspiring to young women in America and abroad? You have 30 seconds."
>Clinton: "Thank you, Lester. I-"
>Trump: "See folks, they're playing softball with he-"
>"Mr. Drumpf, PLEASE don't interrupt womyn, you misogynistic fucking pig."
>CHEERS
>WHISTLING
>"HIL-LAR-RY! HIL-LAR-RY!"
>"Excuse me! The crowd can't-"
>"And we've got to move onto our next question..."

>"Mr. Drumpf, why are you literally Hitler and a neo-nazi? You have ten seconds."
>Trump: "First of all, I-"
>BOOS
>Clinton: "Drumpf is a deranged lunatic, a Russian spy, a pedophile, a nazi, a misogynist, a racist..."
>Trump: "EXCUSE ME. May I spea-"
>"Do NOT interrupt womyn, Mr. Drumpf. Madam President, continue."

HEADLINE: WHINY DRUMPF COMPLAINS OF "RIGGED" DEBATE; CLINTON TROUNCES HIM FAIR AND SQUARE

Cornrows dont say "kill everyone without cornrows".

>The Law is racist because most people committing crimes are black

This is what you sound like

Why are right wingers the biggest crybabies?

Thanks for your great cyber efforts, really thanks your great isnt he great really the donald has donated 20 rubles into the vetted fund of your choice.

Honestly this. Trump's answers were totally inadequate, yet he had time to prepare.

you found the uncensored version :)

Please. The moderator did ask a few more biased questions to Trump, but he asked the most damning biased question about cybersecurity to Hillary.

Trump fucking choked and dropped it. He has the election right there. TELL THE FUCKING PUBLIC WHAT WAS FOUND IN THE FBI REPORT. CLINTONS STAFF USED FUCKING HAMMERS TO DESTROY TABLETS AND CELL PHONES. Air out all the Clinton foundation dirty laundry. Jesus fucking christ Trump. It sounds like he doesnt understand why people hate Hillary. I wonder if one of his sons is the brains behind the campaign. His strategic moves are genius but whenever he speaks I doubt his intelligence. I'm still voting for him but I wish I was voting for Rand/Ron instead.

Thanks for your great cyber efforts, really thanks you're great isnt he great really The Donald has donated 20 rubles into the vetted fund of your choice.

$0.20 has been removed from your account and added to Trump University.

What an idiot. Does anyone need to know more than this? If you're a serious politician you don't do this kind of things. And if you do, then apologise for having acted like that.

Sidney Blumenthal

It's hard not to blame trump though. Multiple times he would have been much better off giving simple one line answers, but instead he ran off incoherent rants. Obviously it was a setup since Holtz just let him babble, but Trump was an idiot.

I hate to say that this is much more accurate. Trump ate shit out there and looked like an unprepared ass. Clinton didn't even have to really say anything bad about him he dug his own grave. I'm hoping this is a wakeup call for trumps team that he needs to prepare more.

I want to congratulate you on what's possibly the first actually good leftist joke, which may also be the greatest literary achievement of Mexico to date.

Anyone notice the biggest anti trump shills are people who aren't even eligible to vote?

Ben Goebbels.

JUST ASK SEAN HANNITY JUST ASK SEAN HANNITY JUST ASK SEAN HANNITY JUST ASK SEAN HANNITY JUST ASK SEAN HANNITY JUST ASK SEAN HANNITY JUST ASK SEAN HANNITY JUST ASK SEAN HANNITY JUST ASK SEAN HANNITY

and british

Underrated

Dude that ship has sailed. He's a legit idiot if he hasn't figured out how this works by now. I chalk it up more to old man dementia.

Eisenhower was a RINO though.

He was shit and that debate and got whomped. The moderator is the same guy was the butt of a joke when Romney lost and he couldn't believe it on air. If anything he'd be pro-Trump if he was allowed to insert bias.

Let me congratulate you for being a cuck

No. Anyone born in the United States is eligible.

Even Ben can see it.

Anyone who called Lester a good mod is a moron.

>failed on galafinakis
You know that show is scripted, right?

"new american century"
man she is really into the neocon matrix.

gracias por correctar el recordo

Even the BBC was saying he deliberately slanted the debate

And she still looked like an unhinged psychopath

I'd prefer voting for people who didn't spend their entire careers learning how to memorize notecards that their English Major employees masterfully crafted.

But hay, I'm a Bernie fan. What do I know?

>people still think that Obama isn't a muslim terrorist.

Honestly, if Trump isn't elected everyone in the MSM and their families are targets for extermination.

I like how Zyklon Ben always makes Trump's hair look like an eagle.

He perfectly captured the smugness in Clinton's face

Thanks for your great cyber efforts, really thanks you're great isnt he great really The Donald has donated 20 rubles into the vetted fund of your choice.

That doesn't even make sense in this context, hombre. I'd like to hope that the earlier cleverness wasn't a fluke, please don't let me down like this.

his art is decreasing. He should take more time.

>no melanin in hands

Only reason why any of those nogs weren't plugged fulla lead.

>debate was nothing more than a beta test for Trump

This.

>Has a bunch of memes litteraly called smuggies
>Complains about smugness

Thank you for Trumping the record. Your diligence have been noted.

not a single attractive face among them

I hate this whole "questioning Obama's birth certificate is racist" crap. It had nothing to do with Obama's father being black, it was the fact that he was Kenyan. If his dad had been from Detroit nobody would've questioned anything. Obama contributed to this whole thing himself by saying he was born in Kenya. People raised the same questions about John McCain and Ted Cruz, is anyone racist for questioning their eligibility?

we took it from reddit, so its hilarious how you thought you got one over on us just then

this is a fair analysis desu senpai

gonna copypasta this

> right before Hillary mentions restriction the 2A to people on the terrorist watch list (suspicion alone)
Which Trump basically said he agreed with, which infuriated me. He could have crucified her but instead he just totally throws away the advantage for the rest of the race.

>> A Clinton staffer brought up
>> said staffer was personally fired by Clinton almost immediately.

Sidney Blumenthal was fired?

Nope.

BTFO, shill