Ivanka Trump looks like a Dog

HAHA DRUMPFKINS BTFO

Ivanka is genuinely beautiful though.

Typical bitter woman.

This

Reminds me of those cows and used goods talking shit about that one Asian volleyball player.

Why do women always get so insecure about other women's looks? I mean if i see a fit guy, i am jelly not mad.

daddy says I am a princess

>hello this is dog

no tits, probably >50. Rips on a woman thats accualy good looking. yeah she sure isnt a bitter old woman that recently got cheated on by her husband

>Female jealousy
Wow, never seen this before

She really is gorgeous.

did bill dick this bimbo too?

The jealousy is tangible.

Lori lives in a glass house

is it morally wrong to fap to such a beautiful creature?

The butthurt flows through this one.

No, it will give her meme power. IVANKA 2024

ad hominem
not an argument

Who cares, Tiffany is a goddess

>leftist say a women looks like a dog
Hypocrisy alert.

((((Myers))))

Hill supporter confirmed for being bigoted sexist racist and xenophobic.

I want to marry Tiffany...

Damn son you better ask her if she has some peanut butter to go with all that jelly.

body shaming is NOT okay

Hnnnngh

I want a taste.

Women are insecure and emotional creatures. Like you said.. when a man sees another man in good shape you usually don't have a sense of envy as you do jealously. It even motivates some men.

The only time a well proportioned man doesn't make me jealous is when he is an airhead... but that really has nothing to do with the fact he worked hard being healthy.

I wish my jello ass would lose a little weight and tone up a bit more. I literally kept prime Arnold pictures in my home gym to motivate me when I was in better shape a decade ago.

I'm back, HIGHLY recommend cumming for Ivanka it was surreal

Nose job. Jaw shaved. Cheekbone implants. Chin reconstruction. Under eye botox. Breast implants.

>the jelly australian

Why is it always an ugly old woman saying beautiful girls aren't attractive ?

>(((Lori)))

Nah man, the pain and eating through a straw for months ain't worth it.

where did her chin go?

>Women as an objective source of beauty information

Kek, right

If she's a dog I'm headed to the shelter right now to pick one out.

>a woman criticizing another woman on her looks
I don't get it anymore with these women. When a man looks at another man, such as James Bond, they aspire to be that man. When a woman looks at another woman, however, they say that this is not real beauty, and they declare themselves to be the definition of what is beauty.

>(((Myers)))

This is why I can't take it seriously when women say that Trump is mean to women. Women are horrible, awful bitches to each other. Have you ever heard women talk about each other, especially about women they dislike? They will call each other the most disgusting things, whores and sluts and fat and ugly. Nothing is off limits when a woman holds a grudge against another woman. They'll gossip till judgement day and lie about each other. Trump says a few nasty things about Rosie O'Donnell and they pretend to be enraged. It's such hypocrisy, because they would have said much worse things if they got in a feud with her.

I remember that! Sabina brought out all the claws.

She's so jealous.
Btfo hahahahahahaa.

>fugly >>>>>>woman is catty towards a prettier woman
stop the presses

says the fuckin goblin lmao

salty white bitches. I actually find white women overall to be the most beautiful by a good margin... but sometimes their fucking attitudes just completely kill any sort of boner I can have for them.

I have met some very attractive women that just ruin it for themselves based on demeanor alone.

(((Myers)))

(((chelsea clinton))) looks like a holocaust survivor

Muh-sojy-nee

she is a bit slutty but she is beautiful desu senpai

>Enhanced breasts

FUCKING

L
O
L

WTF I want to impregnate dogs now

Goog job stealing that tidbit of truth and calling it your own.

jelly roastie btfo herself

just look at that picture.

>ANGRY LOOK
>STANDING BY TO BE OUTRAGED

Why support a man who is petty and stupid like a bitch? Critiques on women past would/would not bang are giving them way too much credit and outing the critiquer as a homosexual.

You are so fucking original. +1 upboat for you

I have always had really good relationships with females (young and old) but I can tell you... I worked in an environment so many years back with majority women (I was the only male besides a younger HS aged worker).

They absolutely shit on one another at every single turn and I don't mean like typical male banter. I mean vicious fucking shit that is sincere.

All of these ACTUALLY mediocre or dead-average women commenting on that girl being average.

haha. k.

Jealousy is a terrible thing brazil.

This, I'm a therapist and the field is 3/4 women...they are bizarrely awful to one another

Fpbp

Come on over to Canada and you can fuck all the dogs you want, buddey

He's paraphrasing something he's heard before because he's not such a nerd that he actually saves a screenshot of a "profound" post.

Honestly she doesn't look that fake even with all that surgery. I mean most of them look like this. They usually become ugly af but apart from her tits, she doesn't even look like she's been under the knife. She just looks like she lost weight.