I watched the debate then went to school (college). Who won...

I watched the debate then went to school (college). Who won? After the debate all threads were rampant shitposting and what are polls looking like now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=daUGtF1Rz8s
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
blog.dilbert.com/post/151007796236/i-score-the-first-debate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

International press overwhelmingly agrees H. Clinton won, it's also my own impression.

US press is more split.

Polls decide who won but I can't find any

Nobody won. The American people lost.

Trump embarrassed himself

And it's a damn shame because Clinton wasn't great either

I just couldn't help imagining what a competent European politician like Farage, Le Pen or even Wilders would've done up there

watch this- he clearly won.
youtube.com/watch?v=daUGtF1Rz8s

I've seen the whole debate, I wanna see the polls tho

Maximum shilling on every side. Trump did just okay. Clinton used a lot of sarcasm and got laughs like she was the host of the Daily Show.

It was closer to a draw than a clear victory for either side. Neither side fucked up in a meaningful way.

Just wait for the next reputable national poll in a few days.

Fuck, I watched the British party leader debates in 2010 and the quality of discussion was much higher. Though I guess you have Question Time keeping the open tradition up. I bet without the BBC it would devolve to the level of the US if not worse.

When does it get released?

At least we can't put the blame only on Trump for the low quality debate. 90% of Clinton's time was just talking bad about Trump with 10% simply stating that her idea was better without even saying what it was.

>harmed the country as a Senator
>harmed the country as SoS
>but she'll be good as a president

Clinton dicked him hard, when the trump shills say it was a tie you know it was a beat down

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

There will be new polls out every day, just don't expect the debate to show up in polls until Friday at the earliest. It takes a few days for polls to compile their data and release.

And again polls aren't anything more than a thermometer in the butt, sure it will give you a temperature, but it won't tell you if you have cancer.

>I just couldn't help imagining what a competent European politician like Farage, Le Pen or even Wilders would've done up there

They would have droned on about "national sovereignty" and gotten the votes of all the rural, uneducated right wing old people.

Shlonged, use the proper word.

And no there was no clear victory for either side. If you were a Clittary supporter you saw her be sarcastic and smug which I'm sure they enjoyed. If you were a Trump supporter you might be upset about missed opportunities or focusing on unimportant points, but you wouldn't stop voting for him.

If you were undecided you're literally a moron.

No, they're saying it was a "set up" and "hit job" by the moderator. Cause asking Trump to explain all of his crazy statements is blatantly unfair.

Those undecided morons are who trump needs to appeal to, i think that was the goal for him and he fell short on it.

Thanks

Persuasion Man's take on the debate.

blog.dilbert.com/post/151007796236/i-score-the-first-debate

I think its reasonable, but I didn't see the "drugged" Clinton he was talking about. Logically I know Hillary was drugged with stimulants, but I don't know if I actually saw it.

Trump won

I find it extremely odd that the moderator asked Trump about him ostensibly supporting the Iraq War when he was a civilian businessman. That question should have been directed toward Clinton, who voted in support of the war.

Well Trump should be expected not to lie in the debate.

I mean, if it doesn't matter what he thought since he wasn't in politics, just say so. Admit I was wrong, wasn't really paying so much attention back then, whatever.

Trump has been lying about his support for the war. Hillary has already conceded that she did vote for the war and says she regrets it.

Trump failed to redirect those questions, which was his powerful ability in the RNC debates.

>Trump you hate women
ONLY ROSIE

>Trump you supported Iraq War
You're wrong and Hillary voted for it.
>Trump you don't pay taxes
I follow the law, Hillary wrote tax law

Sure there is some danger in "Everything is Hillary/Obama's fault." but he was blaming Hillary for everything anyways. Why couldn't he redirect the negative energy?

You're not smart for not paying taxes, you're not paying taxes because you're following tax law correctly.

As someone with a lot of personal drug experience, Clinton was on Adderall and Trump was on cocaine

>I mean, if it doesn't matter what he thought since he wasn't in politics, just say so. Admit I was wrong, wasn't really paying so much attention back then, whatever.
It doesn't really matter because even most liberals back in 2003 were in favor of the war due to the media (basically the only source of information about it for civilians back then) pushing for it 100%.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

I knew Lester Holy was biased, but I thought it was by only a few questions, not over ten. What the shit

Obviously she doesn't learn from her mistakes. I'm looking at Libya, where the administration decided to topped the Gaddhafi regime without any plan for the aftermath. At least the Iraq War planners had a gameplan in post-Saddam Iraq.

It's like the moderator was basing his questions off the media head titles, which of course would put trump of the defensive.
(((They))) can't allow Clinton's past to be compared to Trump because hers is objectively worse.

>asking pol who won

Nigger, watch it and think for yourself.

>At least the Iraq War planners had a gameplan in post-Saddam Iraq.
Freedom were declared might technically be a plan, but I can't say it was a good one. I give credit that they adapted and tried to stabilize Iraq. But damn the whole thing was bad choices.

It was even.
But it was a 2v1 against Trump so that's a win.

Well then say so. Why try to lie and claim you didn't say what you were recorded saying?

hillary promised people shit that wont happen. revenue sharing in big companies... AHAHAHahahahAAhAhAhaHaaahAhAha

dont get me wring im sure some googles believe that their job at mcdonalds is so important they will be given a huge chunk of profits so the next time the company has to settle pout of court they will furlough millions of positions

Should be on Youtube, check it out. Yeah it's an hour and a half, but make your own opinions about who won. You know in your heart this board's at best going to give you a murky reflection of the truth, and at worse an outright lie.

Stop yelling at me. Trump blew it on that question.

Just the standard democratic rhetoric that Obama promised and hasn't delivered. Much like cheaper/free tuition and healthcare.

>Trump blew it on that question.
Yeah. Doesn't mean it was unfair to ask it.

Wait, you forgot

> you were sued for housing discrimination

"We didn't admit guilt! Everyone else was getting sued!"

Like, there was no chance of Trump getting the black vote, but after that there was less than no chance.

You know what it is? Trump is almost constitutionally incapable of admitting he was flat wrong about something. Everyone is wrong about tons of shit literally all the time. Obama admits mistakes. Clinton admits mistakes. Trump, however, lives in an anti-reality bubble where nothing was ever a mistake, he was never in the wrong, etc.

"In the 70s, along with many others in Manhattan I allowed my apartment units to discriminate against people of color. It was wrong and I was wrong to allow it. I willingly paid a fine and ceased those practices, and have spent the past 40 years atoning for that wrong by creating places that are inclusive to all races and religions."

It's long, maybe Clinton could come up with a shorter response, but the point is if Trump COULD admit fault, he could bypass a lot of questioning much quicker.

You notice what Clinton did when the emails came up? Admitted fault, expressed regret, and moved on. She didn't leave dangling threads for Trump to tug at, and when he tried anyway he came off as a bully.

Hillary won but Trump surprised people who probably didn't watch the Republican debates and didn't know what to expect.

If Trump gets his attack points right Hillary can't win.

>1488
True, lads.

If you saw the settlement, you would know it was the right choice.

All they had to do was run ads in the newspaper on how they were an Equal Opportunity landlord.

Trump has master ethics in that results matter, not intentions or even how unseemly it might look. Slave ethics is about intentions, not results.

So Trump talked to you like you were a businessman. I settled without admitting guilt means to another businessman that the issue is irrelevant. To a normie it sounds like Trump said, "I was guilty as hell but it was never proven."

Trump needs to get serious and start using that meme magic he had in the primaries. He made too many easy mistakes.

>admit guilt for muh feels
You don't admit guilt when you're not guilty, idiot.

kys

CTR

Lol did you even watch the debate? they literaly said what they've been saying all the time if you where undecided you would probably still be undecided, it was a tie

Pasting my response from other thread

I watched the debates on NBC few hours ago and this is my honest opinion. What I saw on the stage was a performance by a common man and a career politician. Sure, Donald Trump might not be able to put across his point as succinctly as an experienced Hillary Clinton who had been rehearsing the debates from many weeks, however what Donald Trump said and meant reconnected with what I want from a leader. I saw two people on stage one of whom was speaking from his heart and one who has narrating rehearsed pointers - this is what matters to me.

I have seen CEO's and rehearsed debaters speak like Hillary Clinton and for me they come across as completely duplicate and false. I trust someone who speaks from their heart rather than parroting scripts.

On the debate itself, I saw Donald Trump trying his best to explain his policies - I honestly thought he would bring up many shady things about Hillary's past (Bill Clinton's rape scandal, Benghazi and thousands of other lies) but he did not. I saw a new side of Donald Trump, a side which resonates with me. Inspite of repeated interruptions by the moderator, questions which were specifically created and put forward to make a play against Donald Trump by the commission of Hillary Supporters (see my yesterday's thread → ), planted trolls in the audience Donald Trump put forward a good performance.

Having said that, Hillary Clinton did pull some punches by clarification on Iran deal, bringing up women's issue and Donald Trump's past. By doing that Hillary has emptied her entire ammo and in the words of Cred Forums's Alt-Right, she will be shooting blanks in the next debates. Donald Trump still has ammo remaining for the next battles and he could win them by not holding back.

Did I mention the facetious rehearsed smirk of Hillary Clinton did not help her and only made her look more robotic.

Trump lost because he didn't pursue his points like clinton did. What a retard

Who won?

Hillary appeased her base.

Trump won more independents.

Fuck off.

The whole "Trump BTFO" angle fails to account for the fact that Trump knows his biggest challenge is to look like a president, championing policy and the like. He did that better than Hillary.

Polls reflect this, independents were all leaning his way. Hillary really dropped the ball by flipping and looking like LE EPIC TROLE LEADER dishing out BTFOs while Trump notched up some decent policy points until he struggled at the end.

she got him on the backfoot just by mentioning birtherism and his tax returns
next time she can mention what he's said about mexicans and call him a bigot
he can't seem to be able to get out of those accusations

The polls all say Trump won. What I saw was him sniffling a lot and getting pissed while she was a smug bitch who said little of substance.

And before anyone tries to tell you they are rigged in favor of him, note that not all of these are exactly right wing news sources.