HOW DID HE LOSE AGAINST HILLARY?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html
strawpoll.de/s83227a
youtu.be/daUGtF1Rz8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

by acting like a child.

Thank you for correcting the record.

Yo Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked 'boutreal plans an' policy an' Clinton just talked 'boutTrump.

He had her on da ropes da whole times. All she could do wuz arrogantly smirk while she wuz losing. It wuz embarrassing fo' her an' fo' da Democratic party.

Almost all da polls except fo' LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated, faggot with muh beeotch

Working overtime eh? Keep it up maybe you'll convince one of us he lost.

Cringe

sage in options for these shit threads

Firstly, his IQ obviously isn't 150

Secondly he refused to prepare

IT'S NOT FAIRRRRRRRRRRRR

HE WAS SUPPOSED TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

I CAN'T BELIEVE I WASTED £50 ON THIS STUPID HAT

I know youve been working overtime so heres a (you) bagel

I bet i heard he said his IQ was around 180-190 something like that. totally ridiculous

he is Hillary plant.

Hillary would lose against ANY OTHER REPUBLICAN NOMINEE.

Literally everyone hates Hillary, no sane person would vote for her, that's why they planted Trump at the republicans and rigged the primaries like they did the democrat with Bernie.

Even Jeb Bush would beat Hillary, literally everyone but Trump.

Didn't you see ? He could attack her and wipe the floor with her, he attacked and stumped Jeb, Cruz, Rubio for being weak and many other non-arguments, but he didn't attacked Hillary - the most corrupt politician the world has ever known.

Its pretty clear at this point

Fuckhead, the most liberal, anti-Trump shown Tv (Morning Jew) said "IT doesn't matter." he hit her on the issues he needed to.

After the Jews literally wanted to crucify Lauer for not calling Trump "literally Hitler," this time they got a nigger who did it and got the message from his Jew bosses.

you internationalist scum were just an arrogant wit the BRexit debates, the breit polls. Then you were crying in the streets the day after.

In the past 5 weeks, the arabs have
-tried to blow up notre dame, and failed bc of their own incompetence
- You felon of choice literally collapsed in 78 degrees and blamed it on the heat

It doesn't matter. It won't stick, everyone still knows she's a criminal and belongs in jail, the nigger just didn't ask about any of it.

Since she did so wella nd clearly won, you'd expect she'd have won most of the polls, right? Or did "the hacker known as Cred Forums" rig every poll in the nation?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html

Definitely would not be bringing untouchable issues (rape, emails, immigration) if he were a plant proxycunt.

This. How are we even still debating this at this point? Are you people actually more willing to believe in your little memes rather than deal with the truth? Don played us all.

We didn't, Trump just needs to do better on 2nd debate. Stop listening to the shills and quit whining.

>rape
He didnt bring it AT ALL.
>emails
He mentioned them once and the deleted emails ONCE and never again, not even when the moderator asked them about cyber warfare and security.

>immigration
He didnt mentioned them once

I am taking about the debates

you don't deserve to live

Trump was interrupted by the moderator 44 times,
Clinton only 7 times.

yes,a "Serb" would be rooting for the wife of the man who killed his people and tore his country apart. Got ya hymie.

use a different proxy next time.

Granted he missed opportunities to bring up the uranium deal, to push harder on the e-mails, and how those 11 hours of stamina she had on the stand were because she was under FBI investigation and was let off the hook by Comey (former HSBC chair) and Loretta who brokered the plea deal that resulted in admitting guilt by HSBC but no one serving any time and paying a small fee.

That being said he called her out strongly and firmly on her lies. He was calm cool & collected and although it appeared he was fighting one of those end of summer colds everyone seems to have he was still high energy. I guess that is the price you pay for traveling every day all over the entire country shaking hands and kissing babies. He also didn't allow the moderator to cut him off when his 2 minutes was up despite Hillary getting far more leniency.

Could go into more specifics but everyone here who watched it in its entirety knows that although Hillary did better then expected and Trump took a different approach then what we are used to that point by point he won.

You're right. ((You)) have me convinced. I hate Trump now. Thanks!
> $0.03 has been deposited into your account

> lets go to a debate with a well known debater and not prepare

> lets not study her policy positions and point out flaws in them or their ideas

> nope

Trump effectively did nothing but play vidya until the debate then showed up, with a cold.

Fortunately, Hillary didn't do what she needed to either so its whatever.

It's 3 debates. He's dating a a sick old bag who not only plays the "women card,' she only hands them out!

He had to let her throw the first low blows against him, now her entire life is fair game for the next 2 debates.

hello CTR gtfo

The days he should've been boning up on foreign and domestic issues, the days he should've been engaging policy wonks for realistic, conservative, workable policies, he wasn't. Instead he was giving stump speeches and doing other things he prioritized more.

He was woefully unprepared, and it showed. He had hitting points he tried to harp on "career politician" "30 years" "bad deals" "deleting emails" but they (and hey I'm a Shillary here correcting the record) rang hollow. There weren't substantive answers to questions posed, and he didn't have enough variety of hit points to come off as anything as repetitious.

Also, he tried to debate a master debater (kekek). But for reals, I didn't do debate in high school so this is filtered through not-the-best lens, but I'm pretty sure Hillary gave Donald a Master's class on debate last night. She had what appeared to be substantial responses to every question the moderator presented to her, and Donald didn't appear to have substantial rebuttals. She refused to be drawn aside by personal attacks, while he was easily deflected with them (dad loaning him 17 million for instance). And this was while she was pretending to be a human and not a lizard-person, and was avoiding coming off looking like a robot for the cameras.

Good show, lads. I hope it matters but it's doubtful.

please, it was obvious from the get-go. what makes you believe that what i said was not the plan all along?

Now matter how hard the Jews try to spin this, the fact that so many people went online to vote for Trump, the fact that the nigger turnout this election is going to be close to 15%.....god the day after election night is going to be better than fuucking brexit.

Why didnt he do that at the primaries ?
He just attacked everyone and pointed out their mistakes and flaws.

He didn't do that with Hillary even tho he has a lot of material on her.

Anyways lets hope you are right...

You're a jew on a proxy. Or one of the (few) jews who went back, after they left for israel for fear of being drafted to have to fight for a nation other than israel! oi vey!

Ask yourself the following questions:

>11/10 performance by Hillary, 0/10 by Trump: would any current Trump supporters move to Hillary camp?
>11/10 performance by Trump, 0/10 by Hillary: would any current Hillary supporters move to Trump camp?

>11/10 performance by Hillary, 0/10 by Trump: would the media and CTR narrative be anything other than "Flawless victory by Hillary!!!"?
>11/10 performance by Trump, 0/10 by Hillary: would Cred Forums and the dolan narrative be anything other than "Flawless victory by God Imperator!!!"?

Trump mumbled about obongo, which is something nobody cares about except the media and cucks, Hillary further antagonized whites and men by calling everyone racist and sexist for the 999th time. But neither one won or lost, because there aren't any fucking undecideds to sway because all of you are either niggers and cucks or deplorables and hicks, and the only thing that matters is how many of each will get off your fat asses to go and vote.

トラムプ ウッテルリ デストロユド ヘル。
ヒ トクド アバヲト リール プランス エンド ポーリシ エンド クリントン ジャスト トクド アバヲト トラムプ。
ヒ ハド ヘル オン ダ ロプス ダ フロ タイム。 オル シ クルド ド ワス アッロガントリ スメルク フワイル シ ワス ルシング。 イト ワス エムバッラシング フォル ヘル エンド フォル ダ デモクラティク パーティー。
オルモスト オル ダ ポールス エックセープト フォル (*´艸`*) (((CNN)))アグリー。
トラムプ ドミネトド。

Dude Trump was running over the clock like it was cool. Clinton at least pretended like there was a format.

>He didn't do that with Hillary even tho he has a lot of material on her.
bc she has a cunt. he couldn't attack the sick old cunt, had to let her attack firt, se the tone that anything goes, now next time he can slap her around with his cock.

>desperate kikes

He was too much on the defensive.

Let hillary run her mouth about birther crap, small business and women crap and just stood there and took it.

He should be much more aggressive.

It's funny because the exact opposite of this image is literally true.

Trump is actually paying people to shitpost and meme for him.

Allow me to clarify proxy shill. Im talking Issues brought up throughout his campaign. These are untouchables, things that if ((they)) had the choice would be stones left unturned forever. If he had never brought them up than MAYBE Id have been on the same page as you, only difference is i would not be getting shekels for it.

He admitted that he didn't pay Federal Income Tax, and didn't pay his contractors.

He shouldn't have done that.

Donald needs to look at this debate and note where here face went drawn and blank like 'oh no, not this subject' and then instead of backing off, he needs to center the debate on those things next time. I am not sure why he didn't drive in the dagger, maybe he's saving those for the last debate, the threat being more useful than driving them in for the time being.

Has his campaign released a statement yet? He has to do something to stop the bleeding. That was so embarrassing

Because he's a fucking retard and everyone knows it but you and your faggot internet friends.

CTR full damage control.

"Ok Donald, I want you to bring up my husband's rape allegations, my emails, and Benghazi up when campaigning against me" "you know, just make me seem likable and competent"

Trump la destruyó completamente.

El habló de planes reales y propuestas, mientras Clinton solo habló de Trump. El la tuvo en la cuerda todo el tiempo. Todo lo que ella pudo hacer es sonreír arrogantemente mientras perdida. Fue embarazo para ella y el partido Demócrata.

Casi todas las encuestas, excepto LOL (((CNN))), están de acuerdo.

Trump domino.

It was supposed to be a debate about issues, not a forum for crazy fucking personal attacks. Did you see Trump dog whistle (I love this election for bringing that term into common usage) Bill's infidelity but then back off? But then allude to it again in the post-debate spin session, only he didn't do it because Chelsea was there?

Hillary managed to link attacks against Trump directly to subject matter being discussed. Repeatedly. Sexism, racism, rich daddy, birther, you name it she linked it to a topic being discussed. And he felt the need to respond to it, and thereby missed opportunities to take the offensive.

I mean, he tried a couple times but Hillary had terse responses ready to go that didn't give him follow-on material, and still left her plenty of time to go back to working the heavy bag.

Oh yea? Is he paying people to go to his rallies as well? Fucking kikes I swear

Quick CTR, shill like there is no tomorrow! You can still change public opinion!

He should have deflected, pivoted, and moved on, definitely. He couldn't outright lie about them, because too much of that is public record now.

He took the bait instead of calling out the moderator's bias to talk about the wall, obamacare, the clinton foundation, Libya, Benghazi, etc. instead.

CTR replying to CTR WEW LAD

Is that guy blowing a baby??

He also ineffectively deflected Clinton's attacks. More important is the coverage afterwards. He's blaming his mic, Giuliani wants him to skip the next debates, and he confirmed that he insulted miss universe by calling her miss piggy.

What is going on here? The board is imploding. The entirety of Cred Forums doing a 180, CTR shills in biblical proportions, sadness, anger, despair. Stand firm! This thing is not over yet and the finale will change things for the better. I am very eager to see the Wikileaks offensive in October.

Sorry kike, was meant for ((you)) you're making a killing today huh? I know youre tired, why don't you take a kosher coffee break, treat yourself to some sugar and foreskin.

Can confirm. I was playing Civilization 5 with Trump-Senpai.

There were tens of threads last night about spamming these polls for Trump. They're pretty skewed.

I see what you did there, but it's a bit too transparent.

To be fair, it isn't so much Trump as it is Putin paying twenty-somethings to bounce around on proxies.

We can't rig every poll

A lot of them had trump winning without our influence

I hope you know how ridiculous you sound. Hillary literally has a super Pac dedicated to correcting the record.

> wikileaks offensive

I'm also excited to see more personal attacks for Trump to launch and Hillary to effortlessly diffuse, deflect, and redirect.

WRONG! WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG. FUCK OFF DRUMP SHILL.

Best analysis I've read so far.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

トランプ氏の勝ちだったー

It's true. And Trump has a President of the Russian Federation. And both have JIDF cells switching narratives with ever-greater (and ever-more-convoluted) complexity as the Israeli machine attempts to gauge which way will provide the most advantage.
The chiefmost difference is that Trump's foreign shills have a vested interest in weakening U.S. power and influence.

Why is Trump so bad at debating? Is it a conscious tactic and he's gonna pull out the big guns next time? Cause I'm gonna be really disappointed if the next 2 debates he acts the same. He had some very good points but it's like he couldn't even sell himself. You'd think for a businessman he'd understand the importance of charisma and go for a toastmasters or some shit.

>didn't prepare
>disjointed incoherent rambling statements

Look Donald, you can be right on every issue, but you have to be able to explain yourself.
You are right on trade and this was your best moment.
You are right on regulation you did ok here
You are right on stop and frisk, meh you did ok
You are right on tax cuts (especially corporate) you did meh
You are right on the fed and low interest rates being political (this went over almost everyone's heads

You just need to practice making cogent arguments

違うんだ
負けたわよ

by getting obviously mad and frustrated.

also by saying nothing new, literally saying same shit as before.

also the Tax situation. I promise you blue collar folks don't like the way he acted and what he said. He thinks it's funny and smart he doesn't pay taxes. lol he's fucked unless he drops those tax returns. which he will never do, bc he will never be presi

> HE
> DIDNT
> FUCKING
> LOSE
> YOU
> FUCKING
> JEW

>Implying CTR doesn't spam these online polls

Vote here faggots

strawpoll.de/s83227a

Proof, Jew????

Thank you for Correcting The Record.

Mark it as a loss but too many people got their hope too high as well.

>stop and frisk

Why the fuck didn't anyone from his campaign tell him that might be a risky thing to suggest though? You'd think he'd have a better answer for race relations shit given how big of a deal it is now. I mean, no fucking way he couldn't have expected something touching on race relations. Wtf is he doing

Proof???!!! You antisemite how dare you ask for proof!! Do you know how many times I was holocausted??? He just does goy.

>he's fucked unless he drops those tax returns
Oh yeah I can see the undecided blue collar voters staying up late with their reading glasses to inspect his tax returns to find the truth.

>At this point now what difference does it make.

Be a man and admit
We lost

He started by praising trickle-down economics, which has been scientifically proven to never work.

>1 post by this ID

Kek

youtu.be/daUGtF1Rz8s

Consider my record corrected

He won

Just like his hair is real and is that color

Just like Trump U was a top-rated educational institution

Just like Jesus is going to return

>.01 cents have been deposited into your bank account

He's highly unqualified to be president.

>All these 2d pilled shills

Lowering corporate tax rates(highest in he world) would allow money to come back into the us.

Call it whatever you want, but that money would be better spent in America than building corporate facilities overseas

Nothing is lost yet, brother. Shadilay

>Hillary Clinton says we need to get guns out of the hands of criminals

Yeah like stop and frisk which does just that
>but dats racist

Oy Vey!

This is NOT TRUE!

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS MAN!

SHUT IT DOWN!

This is a CONSPIRACY THEORY!

By not losing... though I don't know how..

Anyway, he kept his mouth shut because those emails are the end to Clinton's campaign.

He'll reveal them after subtly redpilling the masses more, so they explode in anger.

I think he wants revolution, not an election win.

You know what's funny? Half of these shills are probably butthurt white knight tumblrs who aren't even getting jew gold for shitposting. Pathetic either way.

he is a racist

Trump a distrus-o complet.

El a vorbit despre planuri si politici reale si Clinton a vorbit doar despre Trump.

El a avut-o pe sfori tot timpul. Tot ce a putut ea sa faca a fost sa ranjeasca arogant in timp ce pierdea. A fost rusinos pentru ea si pentru partidul Democrat.

Aproape toate sondajele cu exceptia LOL (((CNN))) confirma.

Trump a dominat

This again...Ok, how is he racist?