Went to Obgyn yesterday with pregnant wife

> Went to Obgyn yesterday with pregnant wife
> Doc asks if we want to circumcised baby if it is a boy
> We both immediately say Yes
Feels good living in a civilized nation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m_zkKciuIpA
youtube.com/user/stefbot
youtube.com/channel/UC4pJtV2ySmwPjXzTJMyqXnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3W18Xvl1AaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good goy

t. Extended States of Israel

Enjoy your weird dicks

Alright. Your posterity, not mine.

>look, Rachel, I'm shitposting

there is no benefit to circumcision

enjoy being a filthy kike

>Enjoy your functional and non-mutilated dicks

I wish my parents didn't circumcise me,I'm sure they didn't think they were doing anything wrong but I hate it. The head of my dick doesn't have much feeling. It means blowjobs don't really do much for me unless the girl is some no gag reflex slut.

Give your son the choice you asshole.

>the natural body is weird
>bodily mutilation is normal and good
This is what kikes actually believe.
Reminder that in old Rome days some kikes would using stretching techniques similar to modern stretching techniques to appear human so they wouldn't be made fun of in the bathhouse.

>advocating for genital mutilation

yanks never cease to amuse me, if only they weren't cutting up babies penises it might be funny

you are a piece of dog shit

It's a pact with God and a Christians duty
> "This is My covenant which you shall keep, between Me and you and your descendants after you: Every male child among you shall be circumcised; and you shall be circumcised in the flesh of your foreskins, and it shall be a sign of the covenant between Me and you.
> He who is eight days old among you shall be circumcised, every male child in your generations, he who is born in your house or bought with money from any foreigner who is not your descendant.
> He who is born in your house and he who is bought with your money must be circumcised, and My covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant. And the uncircumcised male child, who is not circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin, that person shall be cut off from his people; he has broken My covenant" (Genesis 17:10-14).

Cucked by a woman pt 365

>implying you get a choice to be marked by the Jew

Nice try op

only jews and mussies get circumcised.
christ wasn't no cuck

Good goy. Remember to as well teach him that masturbation is a sin.

Nobody wants your kike religion or kike bodily mutilation. Fuck off and die.

>Amerifat has only been born a few minutes and he has already been horribly BTFO by his parents
Hilarious, the absolute state of your country

Literally what's the point?

I'm circumcised, but I would never circumcise my child. Not because I regret it (I don't), but because there's literally no point to chopping off foreskin.

Christ was circumcised as the good Jew he was. And the only thing saying Christians don't need to circumcise is Paul to make that crap Gentile-friendly(or did Jesus say something about it? I'm not sure, my memory is pretty shit).

>genital mutilation
>civilized

Lol! Epic!

Dubs speak truth.

Enjoy your barbaric sandreligion self-mutilation.

Jesus died so you don't have to follow this.

Still circumcising your children is disrespecting His sacrifice.

Circumcision wasn't a practice done by Christians, only when this judeo-christianity bullshit came along, it became a "Christian duty", fuck outta here.

>Mutilate baby boy
>Civilized

religions are a blight on this earth
i'm so sorry for your child

Christens don't like the Jew's in the way that you think we do. We have an obligation to not go against the Jewish state of Israel. Any nation against it will fall, it's prophecy. Prophecy that is mentioned in Isaiah related to the destruction of Syria.

>2016
>not mutilating you childrens genitals
step up the game people

No idea. I also don't get why Cred Forums flips shit over it. I've been cut my entire life, never had any problems, sex feels just fine.

Lol looks like there's one thing Cred Forums and SJWs agree on judging from the responses in this thread!

>I also don't get why Cred Forums flips shit over it
Bodily autonomy is a serious issue. Everybody should be flipping shit over the mutilation of children.

why the hell would you cut what your fucking penis needs to lubrificate himself?
why the hell do you cut one of the most pleasurables part of your dick?!

>its ugly
YOU CAN PEEL IT DOWN
>Phimosis
YOU CAN PEEL IT DOWN STARTING FROM CHILDHOOD

you fucking jew

>a wild mysterious fedoraman appears

Jews circumcise their slaves.

>I do what the jews tell me
>I am civilized

Typical Americans, not making sense since 1776.

Under any other context, mutilating your children for none-medical reasons is disgusting and perverse.
Why is this allowed.

This, circumcision is part of the old law, which was abolished when Christ was crucified.

Bait and pretty low quality bait at that.

>cowboy shaking head
>doesn't know who john wayne is
>mfw

because americans are fat jewish-controlled minions?

That's a picture I took during the ultrasound yesterday.

You're gonna cut your baby girl too right?

It's a religious duty.

In no way comparable.

How is cutting off part of the genitals different based on gender?

Itt a bunch of butthurt faggots!!!!!! Ahahahhaha skin dicks are so damn jellllllll
News flash women hate your dicks

Op- congrats on son

>t. Scared shaft with peach pit gland

Good goy, mutilate that poor defenseless baby as an act of spite.

Make him a halfdick like yourself!

Read Genesis 10:17

>make sex feel worse for the guy.
>make sex feel worse for the girl
It's the same bruh

I can understand the autonomy issue, but I've seen more than a few claims on here that the actual lack of foreskin has/causes medical effects, which I've never experienced.

I feel like calling it mutilation is also debatable, because of the negative that that word evokes. If one doesn't experience serious medical/physical problems with the removal throughout life, then I can't see how it's negative to begin with.

Give me a non religious reason

You proved his point
Thats fucking gross

make sure you let rabbi get a good suckle, mutilated baby dick blood is a terrible thing to waste

>A two thousand year old book gives better lifestyle advice than modern medicine
wew lad

feels good not being a halfdick jewcuck

Read this

That's a pic of my ultrasound. They ask if you want it or not we said yes with no hesitation.
What's hard to believe a out that?

Then why take away such an intimate choice from your son?
Watch a video of what happens during a circumcision if you're set on doing it. Actual footage, not the sanitized animation.

>Place baby in the center
>"If he rolls left, we cut, if he rolls right, we don't cut"

Will you also decide what tattoos and piercings you'll put on him as well? It's the same, just a different form of body mutilation

>Read this 2000 year old book and you'll understand why we must cut our son's penis

Intimate
Lol
Yeah wait until he is 18 to get it done. That won't hurt.

Guys your skin is unhealthy- period. Schmegma
Nssty

That's all I need. That's how religion works.
Yes,I agree with the Bible being more an authority than medicine. The bible is the infallible word of YHWH whereas modern medicine has consistently failed

yes goyim
youre doing well

Good goyim

>yhwh

so why are we responding to a jidf/troll again?

Post yours

>having goy baby
>let me update my pol blog
Ban op

That's how I believe, I am living my faith and circumcision is a very important rite that I believe is vital to attaining eternal life. I want to be in heaven with my family and if my son is uncut he will burn in Hell eternally.

Nah

Not gay you skin fag
Peel back and clean cheese

its its gendered identity

Why do you fags always respond to these types of threads? You're so fucking easy to bait.

What makes this different from people insisting that they should cut up their female infants' genitals because their God said so?

nothing like traumatizing a child early to wire its brain a certain way

That's what soap and water is for you fucking retard. It's like ripping off your nails, because dirt gets under them.

I decided not to have my son circumcised for a couple of reasons (wouldn't be out of it a couple days when he could be breast feeding, and desu I consider it a choice he should be able to make for himself down the line).

Anyway that to say - that foreskin is way more complicated than I'd bargained for. I'm circumcised, and I just didn't know. The doc wants us to retract the foreskin a bit regularly so that it's not difficult later on, dog hair has literally gotten in the tip, etc.

I'm not at all regretting the decision not to circumcise him, but damn.

Maybe that's God's will.

Congrats on believing in hygiene unlike most of the unwashed heathens here.

Deus Vult!

>76512-cowboy-shaking-head(...).gif

>doesn't know who john wayne is

>shitposts and confuses john wayne and clint eastwood

kill yourself family

At least tattoos and piercings are usually reversible and don't affect bodily functions in most cases.

>modern medicine has consistently failed
Do you smoke? Will you get your son vaccinated? Do you believe in the benefits of modern plumbing? If you get sick do you take antibiotics?

>doing evrything Jewgod tells you to because then he'll let you into his metaphysical safespace

I'd rather just have my penis intact, thanks

Enjoy your mutilation.

>which I've never experienced.
Maybe you personally haven't but many people who this unnecessary surgery is inflicted on experience serious complications.

I hate people like you. I don't that often.

enjoy your brain damaged baby!

>mutilation is civilisation

KEK WILLS YOU HAVE A RETARDED CHILD

Lol at this bullshit

I don't care what your opinion is...
You're a shitty parent, the litteral cause of all societal ails.
You deserve all the shit that's comming your way goy.
LOL at your imminent demise.

Not an argument.

Give me a New Testament reason or go to the back of the line with the other Zionists

I want to be an anti-circumcision advocate. What books should I read?

glad you read it atleast...
Read up on attachment parenting.
as a father of a boy I can inform you that the infection of the foreskin circumsission is supposed to help, Balanitis is easily fixed.
Atleast wait until the kid has developed properly, hell why not let him decide himself?
Kids come out whole, our society breaks them, not the other way around.

Informing a parent to make correct choices is among the most important red pill to be dispensed!
Go on, be a bad goy, Kek wills it.

>parents didn't circumcise me
>Wanted to give me the choice
Feels good man. That circumcision isn't treated like female mutilation (the names should clue you in) is one of the easiest things to convince people on the inequality against men.

>Give me a New Testament reason
Did Jesus say not to do it? Then why do you think you don't have to?

Do those scans test for things like Down's syndrome.

Also:
>2016.
>Engaging in barbaric genital mutilation.

You fucking cunt. This is why the world hates you. Stop cutting your children's dicks you fat faggots.

Honestly the only reason to circumsize is if you are lazy and don't want to properly clean your baby. Circumcision is done because shit can get in the tip and cause infection. I have twin two year old boys and so far this has never happened.

If you are lazy, get him circumsized. If you are an actual human being that isnt lazy, then don't.

You'll regret it.
Oh boy will you ever regret it.

>imploring I don't know who clint eastwood is

>civilized nation.
>practices the same barbaric shit as uncivillized nations

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that frankendick.

you might want to look into the circumcised/psychopath phenomena

downs is scanned through blood and urine tests

go on...

>mutilating your son

when will this bad meme end

I thoroughly do enjoy my man's non-mutilated penis.

I also used to think it wasn't comparable. Perhaps the sterilization method is typically better for the boys, and the sewed up vagina thing is really really super repugnant. However, even mild FGM is repugnant and quite comparable to MGM. Both are barbaric and should be outlawed in any civilized society, at least for babies/minors. I suppose when they turn 18 they should choose on their own body.

That photo looks like the other Rabbi is getting his dick secretly sucked also

>YOU might want to look into

the fuck do I care if some jew wants to harm his baby. here are some links anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=m_zkKciuIpA

youtube.com/user/stefbot

youtube.com/channel/UC4pJtV2ySmwPjXzTJMyqXnQ

youtube.com/watch?v=3W18Xvl1AaU

its fucking obvious.
also this is clearly a b8 thread

>Sex feels just fine
Found your problem. When I have sex, it feels amazing, not just fine.

nothing. you clearly need help you thick fucking religious nut case.
Hopefully your son will grow to hate you

>garuanteed replies

Nice bait
I rate 8/8

>the current year
>mutilating your child

sad!

>Phimosis
I had phimosis, it is no excuse for circumcision.

(You)