So what's on hillary's back guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DrP5ZM0otP8
youtu.be/tcMs62Z-_dc?t=5781
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Something to do with her bladder?

Or her hearing?

One thing is for sure..

That bump shouldn't be there, yet it is there.

it's the microphone you tinfoiled fucking imbecile

ireland is right, they have these belts that the micbox hooks up to

No it isn't dipshits, they had mics on the lecterns.

Aussies are truly masterful.
Love you guys.

I am the KoG tonight it seems..

The mic was on a he podium tho desu senpai

They also had lapel mics on, ausfag.

she is wearing an explosive belt

Bullshit. Otherwise there would be no point in the lectern mics.

kys.

>explosive belt
Why?

She's already got an explosive ass?

Oh look, lapel mics, dipshit.

Brings me to my next question..

Why are there TWO bumps?

what are you talking about thats clearly a very large fly

I thought they were spiders.

who are these people?

(you)

top bump is the back of her bra
bottom bump is the microphone

Maybe a brace. Trump patted Hillary's back twice last night at the end. If you watch he reacts like he felt something and went back for a second pat.

The greatest threat to mankind and Donald Trump.

too small ya soft cunt

Rectal lid knob.

Techie here. It was in-ear monitors or additional lapel mic.

>top bump is the back of her bra
But that implies Hillary has tits?

I see you shill.

But in all seriousness, why were there lapel mics when the lecterns were there.

Surely they weren't a there to DISGUISE a different device?
Especially when they were never used. I bet Trump was just told to put it on and expected they'd be used. I bet he might have been confused as to why the lectern mics were needed.

Your dicks too small you dopey faggot.

>So what's on hillary's back guys?

This is getting silly

She's a fucking synth.

That's where her reptilian tail is duck taped down

Google how a lapel mic works.

Nope.

There's legitimate issues with her health, we must look at everything.

>plus if she wants to spread slander, we should do likewise.

they probably had mics all setup at different angles

I used to have a 6 mic setup for a shitty stage play; the debate probably has way more and maybe even was broadcast in surround sound

That's not an answer, how would google explain Clearly those mics were barely used, if not at all.
And I think that would be convenient for Clinton in her state.

And, because sometimes the lectern mic might fail, they also had lapel mics, Look at the fucking pictures.

>Trump patted Hillary's back twice last night at the end. If you watch he reacts like he felt something and went back for a second pat.

You make that sound so dirty.

Then explain why the audio cuts when they walk from the lecterns :^)

they didn't hire me to do the audio :^)

holy shit, this could be big. somebody needs to find out what that is.

>And, because sometimes the lectern mic might fail, they also had lapel mics, Look at the fucking pictures.
Review the debate.
Listen to the audio as move from lecterns.

They weren't on at all.

That's because you're not Jewish user..

she is a robot

a better question is why did this man take papers from hillary's podium and hand them off to lester holt immediately after the debate.

>But in all seriousness, why were there lapel mics when the lecterns were there.

Because it was a live televised debate of national importance, and you need a backup system in place in case your primary system goes down goes down.

Trying to recall whih debate it was where the mics failed, and the two candidates just had to stand there for twenty-seven minutes saying and doing nothing, looking like retards because neither would be the first to go sit down until the problem was fixed...

youtube.com/watch?v=DrP5ZM0otP8

his dick is

Yeah, but look! LOOK AT THIS!

Kek drumpft looked more sick than the hilldog.

>hand them off to lester holt immediately after the debate.

Actually.. that's concerning. It's almost like Holt was working with Hillary for those notes.

kys.

Probably.

I'm just suggesting that the mics would be a convenient cover up for other devices.

Also that device looks oddly placed and overly bulky

Any video?

>That's not an answer, how would google explain

You'll never know until you look...

No, OK, I'll heklp you out. Depending on the set-up, the mike has a cord that runs under your clothers to a transmitter, and a wire from there runs to a battery pack. Two lumps.

Other set-ups have those units combined.

But two units would not be unusual some prefer the separate units to make swapping out a battery or a bum transmitter easier.

>Kek drumpft looked more sick than the hilldog.

Hillary was twitching apparently.

Perhaps because the lectern mics did not fail?

>You'll never know until you look...
I did look. I saw nothing that made your point.

Because the size didn't match, the mics were not observed to be on, the device is oddly placed and the whole mic setup would be ultra convenient to cover up 'her reality'.
Even Trump seemed to want to have a closer look.

That's the master trying to get out of the host!

Make me.

Why should I be the only one who can;t post stupid conspiracy shit in this thread?

youtu.be/tcMs62Z-_dc?t=5781

hand off around 1:36:36

Watch hillary's eyes poojabi. She would open her eyes super wide and then lower her eyelids back to default position.

video still

>I'm just suggesting that the mics would be a convenient cover up for other devices.

Or, more plausibly, they would be convenient to allow the debate to continue if a lectern mic went south.

Curious, why is nobody assuming that the LECTERN mics were not part of some conspiracy theory? I mean, if we are going there, let's go there.

Then you are WAY down the rabbit hole of conspiracy theories, sorry, there's not much else to say to you.

But that conflicts with Why would they just suddenly turn them on when the lecterns fail when they clearly should have left them on for the purpose I just linked?

Why were they really off? Why weren't they used?

It seems ridiculous to have them switched off and then randomly turn them on, when they could have used them in conjunction with the lectern mics

This.

Uhhhh

Holy fuck the smug way she acted at the end was stomach turning

>cope

all the mics are hooked up to a board with a sound controller activating the different mics as they need them

The controller might have just been off the ball and late to switch the mics on. Or it could have been the cords or any number of other things

1:35:36
Silly me could have checked this way.
Interesting.. But we can't be exactly sure if he actually handed those documents and rather just shook their hands at 1:35:49.

>Why would they just suddenly turn them on when the lecterns fail when they clearly should have left them on for the purpose I just linked?

They would not "turn them on" when the other mics failed, they would be turned on before the debate started. But you would not use the audio feed from more than one set of mics at a time.

>Curious, why is nobody assuming that the LECTERN mics were not part of some conspiracy theory?
To be honest, I don't get why they needed the lectern mics.

All of it makes no sense. Why didn't they just use the lapel mics?

Its like watching someone walk into a pole and instead of being embarrassed they act smug like they meant to do it.

Or, just as a concept. maybe one or both lapel mics failed. They can be somewhat temperamental.

You forgot to draw red circles on it.

Colostomy bag.
Good duct tape work tho.

Better sound

>Then you are WAY down the rabbit hole of conspiracy theories, sorry, there's not much else to say to you.
Once upon a time Clinton's emails were a conspiracy. Not so anymore.

Furthermore, my questioning is relevant because her health seems to be an issue. On top of that, there seems to be other dodgy shit involved

we can be sure nobody removed papers from don's podium.

we can be sure that holt sided with clinton (look here for another thread breaking down the questions and interruptions by the moderator directed at both candidates)

why the secrecy over talking points she just delivered to the world?

>The controller might have just been off the ball and late to switch the mics on

Hmm.
That's a bit incompetent for a national election debate on live tv.

>I don't get why they needed the lectern mics.

My hunch would be that the visual of a lectern without a mic just looks wrong. So you put a mic there.

The lectern mics, not running on batteries and not having the connections tugged and moved around by the candidates moving, would be less likely to fail, though.

But after the Ford/Carter debate, linked here debate crews dread the loss of audio feed.

27 minutes of dead air and candidates standing there refusing to be the first to sit.

thanks CTR

That seems more likely than elaborate conspiracies, though.

it's the mic, dipshit.

>THOSE FACT CHECKERS REALLY NEED TO TURN UP THE VOLUME
THOSE FACT CHECKERS REALLY NEED TO TURN UP THE VOLUME

>But you would not use the audio feed from more than one set of mics at a time.
No they would use more than one microphone in order to sustain a perceptible voice as the candidates moved around. Also might be used to reduce background noise.
>yet they didn't use the lapel mic feed

>my questioning is relevant because her health seems to be an issue.

But the fact that they were both wearing lapel mics does not really speak to any medical condition.

Nor is it unusual.

Look, mics clipped on their ties -- which one of these guys was trying to hide his medical condition? Or maybe none of them were, maybe using a backup set of mics is standard procedure.

Gensokyo just called.
One of their Tanuki Youkais are missing...:O

Bollocks, lapel mics are right near their mouths. If you want the clearest voices you'd use the closest mics. That's what they needed.

Other mics sound better acoustically, but possibly not for clarity.

It was definitely biased against Trump, you're right.
I expected Holt to at least mention the emails once.

Lapel mics, Romney v. Obama. Romney's is on his left lapel, Obama's on his right. Note lectern in bg has a mic. This conspiracy goes back a long way, they put lapel mics on these guys because they knew that four years later, Hillary would be needing to hide two mysterious lumps on her back!

>But the fact that they were both wearing lapel mics does not really speak to any medical condition.
Actually, the fact that both use them and neither is heard away from lecterns suggests that they were given to Trump to further disguise her health devices. Remember, this debate was largely run by her media support.

>Nor is it unusual.
The way they were used was unusual.

Its the thing that is going to bring down her campaign right?

Clearly something plugged into her spinal cord. Probably controlling her central nervous system remotely.

Holy shit, no lecterns, and they STILL used two mics -- hand held and lapel clip-ons.

THIS MEANS SOMETHING!!!

Another question would be why were the lectern mics positioned so visibly?

>That seems more likely than elaborate conspiracies, though.
Normally, but this situation is unprecedented. We've already seen how much she covers up her bullshit (through the emails). And this was run by a network that seems to work in conjunction with her.
There's plenty of circumstances to make the smallest things suspicious.

The Illuminati blackbox recorder that archives the real debate, without running it through the modification system in the lectern mics.

>Actually, the fact that both use them and neither is heard away from lecterns suggests that they were given to Trump to further disguise her health devices.

>Actually, the fact that they have been used for every presidential debate since at least 2008 suggests that there is no reason to make up conspiracy theories about it, it is a standard practice.

>FTFY

>Another question would be why were the lectern mics positioned so visibly?

Why not? You expect to see a mic on a lectern. There would be no particular reason to make them invisible -- and if they did, you' be claiming it was mysterious and sinister that there was no lectern mic.

>>Actually, the fact that they have been used for every presidential debate since at least 2008 suggests that there is no reason to make up conspiracy theories about it, it is a standard practice.
Check if you can hear them.

Even still, the possibility of her hiding something is there. I also noticed she's wearing a thick blazer too.

>pumped out 5000 rubles worth of fuel out of vehicles at my base
>give contract serviceman his share
>tell him to refuel them before the inspection
>inspection team includes Minister of Defense
>he forgot
>I forgot too, remembered last night before inspection
>shit pants
>inspection team didn't check vehicles at all
Conscription is shit, but you can earn about as much as on civilian jobs.

>Why not?
It's a visual impediment and would be better off behind the visible top of the lectern.
Furthermore, a movable mic like that may cause technical issues if bumped.

Look we might not know for sure, but you can see what I mean when I say that she may use props to disguise her devices.

Overloaded Pampers?

Wrong thread user.

Literally nothing. But no doubt the tin foil hat wack jobs will come out of the woodwork to speculate how its a colostomy bag or something.