Trump Drugs

So what drugs did DT take before the debate? Bloodshot eyes, coughing fits, constantly blinking, dry mouth, always drinking water, scattered thoughts... you think its just simple amphetamines?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pgpx4WmZrjw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He sniffed allot in the beginning, maybe cocaine

When is your book coming out OP?

A Life of Shilling: the biography of a shillbot.

Cocaine from the sniffing. It's still I believe the elites prefered drug as well so it would make sense.

le retard, cocaine does'nt last that long.

Yeah it was probably snorted whatever it was

>So what drugs

he clearly took the wrong ones, and she clearly took the right ones.

he's turning into a clown right before our eyes.

watch this little clip again about the birther shit. biased moderator or not, Trump fucking died trying to answer.

youtube.com/watch?v=pgpx4WmZrjw

Honestly, why do you guys even try? You've utterly failed to change /pol 's collective opinion.

Cocaine lasts for 20 minutes MAX

It's all symptoms of allergies you massive faggotz

Now let's last about stoned and sedated Hillary? She looks ripped

Modafinil. Every politician, soldier, anchor, entertainer, etc is taking modafinil to stay sharp at all times

Huh? Who is "you guys"? Maybe you should go back to /x/

>DAT SHIMMY

Burden of proof is on the one that wants to run to prove their eligibility.

I would have said something like:

Needling him for it even after the fact, drives home the point that we need to demand proof of eligibility for office up front and not be ashamed to demand it.

Maybe he didn't take that tack b/c of tax returns. However he is not required to disclose his tax returns to run, so he could have defended himself there.

what is a cold

Wow yeah looks like that question hit during his crash

Hillary looked healthier than trump and she just got over pneumonia

>always drinking water
He drank a glass of water in 90 minutes, wew
>dry mouth
If you've ever been in a heated argument with anyone over a long period of time, 30+ min, you would know why.
>coughing fits
kek, what?

He was sniffing A LOT. Cocaine, obviously.

Trump doesn't even drink coffee

CTR, pls go.
CTR, pls kys.

>implying trump was on cocaine

NO DRUGS
NO ALCOHOL
NO CIGARETTES

what about simple allergies?

bath salts

I mean, he hasn't seemed that way in any interviews or speeches before, possibly just a bad cold? If he was on drugs, I doubt the one time he let himself slip about doing them in public would be the biggest televised event of his life.

Hillary, however, blew my fucking mind that she didn't fall down. Must have been a good 2 weeks off.

Most likely decongestants.

He had extreme allergies, its going around, my east coast friends are all complaining.

Either that or he has a cold. I just came back from maine and regretted not bringing allergy meds to my vacation home.

Maybe Hillary's poopy pants were smelly?

Im not CTR, im a humble software devoloper posting from my phone during work

Can confirm. My cars are entirely yellow right now from the pollen. Its almost as bad as the spring.

None. Just regular human response to being watched by 2 billion people worldwide.

Clinton on the otherhand was high off her ass, giggling at race riots.

Hillary was obviously on a ton of Xanax

>bloodshot eyes
>coughing fits
>constant blinking
Not amphetamine side effects
>Dry mouth
Amphetamine side effect

-t guy who has been taking amphetamines daily for 8 years

You people ever heard of a cold?

lol did you watch it with a set of those drunk goggles on you fuckwit? the don looked chill af last night, hillary on the other hand looked loopy as fuck with her slow constant blinks and wobbly posture. Go back to the CTR HQ and and share your wife some more.

He was poisoned by Bibi.

Probably pneumonia caused by advanced stage Parkinson's.

CTR

Shilling has increased tenfold since the debates, obvious CTR shills are obvious

Hi

I'm Terry Browning, field supervisor for Correct The Record

Based on your performance in this thread, it will be necessary for you to report to my office for a skills training session this afternoon before you leave

Thank you

sudafed. i think he was actually a little sick. meanwhile, whatever health problems Hillary has, seemed to be pretty under control.

Hilly def looked like she took some adhd meds

It's obvious:

They dosed his water.

Right?

This one will cost you some shekels... Now the correct response would have been something like:

>HURR DURR CTR SHILL

DRUMPFKINS BTFO

We would still think you're a shill, but its just ambiguous enough that some may think you're just retarded

Shills are so terrible today holy shit