CLINTORIS AND MSM ABSOLUTELY UNEQUIVOCALLY BTFO - PROOF HERE

READ IT AND WEEP HILLCUNTS

How anyone here could have watched the debate and thought Trump won is just beyond me. And this is coming from an impartial observer. I have nothing to gain either way. Trump just looked like a ranting lunatic. Instead of being able to say some catchy feel good statements, he actually had to talk for an hour plus, and he really fell flat. He didn't answer questions. He repeated himself over and over. He went off on tangents that made no sense. All he did was get worked up, which just made him look even crazier. Contrast this with Hillary, who was cool, calm, and collected. Even had a smile on her face as Trump was melting down. I know this site backs the underdog, and it's fun to make frog memes, but the time has well and truly come to give it up. This is a countries future you are dealing with, and Trump is just NOT suitable to be president. The fact I see so many threads here on rigging online polls to show Trump "winning" just reinforces this point - you guys know deep down he isn't right, but you've invested too much time in shilling for him and making frog pictures for reddit to back out now.

I think in the end it all turned out well because it's not Hillary who's winning in the polls.

Wow good job user. Thats insane. I didnt even realize that while watching. Send it to trump! Better yet, sean hannity

I'll say what I said in another thread. Trump won purely because he won the perception game. None of the specifics of what was said will matter, but Trump looked like he was on Hillary's playing field. He won because he showed that he isnt a buffoon, plain and simple.

That's some copypasta if I've ever seen it

Stop spamming this garbage

NEWS FLASH: nobody cares.

If somebody was debating Hitler, would the sane people care if the moderator was biased against him?

yes that is an odd exchange, almost like the moderator was prosecuting Trump

Pretty much. All Trump had to do was show that he wasn't what the media and Clinton were saying he was for the past several months.
And he did that. That's why he had good numbers

Reminder that Trump won.

Anyone who says otherwise is a shill.

even Hilter deserves a fair trial my stinky left wing comrade

youz a bitch

With a history of mental illnesses dating back to 1986, no one by any stretch of even the most twisted inagination could ever consider me "normal," let alone a "normfag."

>> Despite my degree of mental illness, I can still see through that duplicitous bitch's veil of deceit. What's YOUR excuse?

I'd like to be able to write "Goddamn stupid people" but the total fact ignorance such as yours is manufactured on a regular basis convinces me God can have nothing to do with whatever afflicts your broken soul. I would like to pity you, but even if I were capable and interested doing so my own admittedly limited conscience would never allow me to do so.

If I could bestow an actual physical curse on anyone in this world, it would be upon you, and the curse would be: until the election of Trump, every time you try to speak or in any other fashion try to contaminate the rest of us with your completely demented support and ideology of that wretched satanic hag the Dems are trying to force-feed us as our messiah (and we all know 'it' will only perpetuate the catastrophic and failed policies of POTUS Nobamasiah and far worse), you would first be forced to spit out a human penis.

Considering the type of die-hard fan you clearly are, I would trade ten years of my life to simply enfage you in a debate on this topic just to see how tall that pile of peckers could grow in just 5 minutes of debating.

Have a nice day.

>fairness for all... except when I don't like them

Lol@trump melting down

You must not have watched one of his hundred rallies

He's the same, nothing's changed and according to the polls, that's the way we like it.

On the other hand, she didn't look sickly or faint. They both may have avoided the major pitfall threatening them.

Agreed. It was a very close game in the perception arena, which is all that matters. It was basically a tie. But if an edge must be given, it should be given to trump because showing the world youre not a mongoloid is a bigger hurdle to jump than showing the world you arent a shambling proto-corpse.

This.
>people I like deserve equal treatment
>but I don't like you, so you go to the gallows!

Hitler would have been a shit debater. He was the best at speeches and amazing at influencing people privately through his charm. He would likely be shit at formal debate and it's probably the reason he never did one.

literally perfect

>don't mind me just le impartial observer :^)
>TRUMP IS NOT FIT FOR PRESIDENCY FUCKIN RACIST BIGOT SO SHITTY DEBATER XDDDDD LOL HOW CAN U VOTE FOR HIM LOL RETARDS
>.01 Chilean pesos have been deposited to your account

those dead sociopath eyes

>Hitler would have been a shit debater. He was the best at speeches and amazing at influencing people privately through his charm. He would likely be shit at formal debate and it's probably the reason he never did one.
That's one more thing he has in common with Trump.

Your naive idealism is showing.
As wise man once said, the only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.

Wie hier jemand der die Debatte mitverfolgt hat und dabei dachte, dass Trump gewinnt, ist mir unverständlich. Und das kommt von einem unparteiischen Beobachter, mir sind die Parteien sowieso egal. aber Trump kam wie ein tobender Irrer rüber. Anstatt, dass er mal etwas oberflächliches und eingängiges sagt, redet er über eine Stunde und kommt überhaupt nicht gut an. Er wiederholt sich immer und immer wieder, ging auf Kleinigkeiten ein, die gar keinen Sinn ergeben haben und was dabei rausgekommen ist, dass er jetzt sogar noch verrückter aussieht als zuvor. Im Gegensatz zu Hillary, sie war den Abend über menschlich, ruhig und souverän und hatte sogar immer ein Lächeln im Gesicht, während Trump zusammenstürzte. Ich weiß diese Seite unterstützt den Außenseiter, und diese Frosch Memes zu machen ist wirklich lustig, aber es wird Zeit, dass wir damit aufhören. Das ist die Zukunft unseres Landes womit wir es hier zu tun haben und Trump ist NICHT geeignet unser Präsident zu werden. Die einfache Tatsache, dass man hier so viele Fäden bezüglich der manipulierten online Abstimmungen zu Trump's "Sieg" sieht, bestätigt nur diesen Punkt - eigentlich wisst ihr tief in euch, dass er nicht recht hat, aber ihr habt zuviel zeit zum shillen und der Herstellung der Froschbildern für reddit investiert, dass ihr einfach nichtmehr zurück könnt.

how does it feel, being on the wrong side of history?

Did anyone else get hyped when he mentioned Bernie and the DNC? I was hoping he'd go all out dropping truth bombs but that was probably hard for him to do since he was under attack from all sides

>go to my website and do my debating for me! Don't forget to buy my book too

Pasting my response from other thread

I watched the debates on NBC few hours ago and this is my honest opinion. What I saw on the stage was a performance by a common man and a career politician. Sure, Donald Trump might not be able to put across his point as succinctly as an experienced Hillary Clinton who had been rehearsing the debates from many weeks, however what Donald Trump said and meant reconnected with what I want from a leader. I saw two people on stage one of whom was speaking from his heart and one who has narrating rehearsed pointers - this is what matters to me.

I have seen CEO's and rehearsed debaters speak like Hillary Clinton and for me they come across as completely duplicate and false. I trust someone who speaks from their heart rather than parroting scripts.

On the debate itself, I saw Donald Trump trying his best to explain his policies - I honestly thought he would bring up many shady things about Hillary's past (Bill Clinton's rape scandal, Benghazi and thousands of other lies) but he did not. I saw a new side of Donald Trump, a side which resonates with me. Inspite of repeated interruptions by the moderator, questions which were specifically created and put forward to make a play against Donald Trump by the commission of Hillary Supporters (see my yesterday's thread → → → →), planted trolls in the audience Donald Trump put forward a good performance.

Having said that, Hillary Clinton did pull some punches by clarification on Iran deal, bringing up women's issue and Donald Trump's past. By doing that Hillary has emptied her entire ammo and in the words of Cred Forums's Alt-Right, she will be shooting blanks in the next debates. Donald Trump still has ammo remaining for the next battles and he could win them by not holding back.

Did I mention the facetious rehearsed smirk of Hillary Clinton did not help her and only made her look more robotic.

>90430114 → → → → →

do you even poo in loo?

>Did I mention the facetious rehearsed smirk of Hillary Clinton did not help her and only made her look more robotic.

>"Oh right, I'm supposed to smile to seem more relate-able."
>"I'm going to smile right now."
>"I'm doing it!"

>Hitler would have been a shit debater. He was the best at speeches
have you seen his speeches records? The man screamed like a hysteric woman. Germans are weird nation.

Trump actually handled the debate really well considering how biased it was. If the average watcher realized this Trump would be surging as hard as Jeb!.