Debate Aftermath Butthurt

>N-no Trump can't win my college friends said so!
wew.

Post more butthurt.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumping. Time to see shills moments before their deaths.

WHY IS CTR SO USELESS THEY CANT EVEN CORRECT ONLINE POLLS OR GET A HASHTAG TRENDING ITS HER TURN GODDAMIT.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html

Lol mad

Did Cred Forums use scripts and brigade this one too

Your dubs make me kek

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

That man exists for the sole purpose of being cucked. Sad!

> i-it's only scientific when my candidate wins

they're right but they probably wouldn't be saying anything if Hillary was on top

And we pumped it to 800k votes, lmao

>And we pumped it to 800k votes, lmao

Yeah, those 500,000 of us here last night really helped save Trump's campaign. It's a good thing Cred Forums has more activity than any part of the internet and a nation's worth of false votes.

This is true, it just means that maybe Trump has a slight advantage.
Anyways, we'll see the results.

>WHY IS CTR SO USELESS THEY CANT EVEN CORRECT ONLINE POLLS OR GET A HASHTAG TRENDING ITS HER TURN GODDAMIT.
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html

KEEP SCRIPTING
SHES CATCHING UP

>1,5 million votes
>not a big enough sample size
Top kek

Which of his houses was he at?

It just needs to get out there how bias the moderator was. Trump is fueled by the propaganda and corruption against him - even my clinton supporting gf informed me of the bbc news story about the bias present. We get it out there that it was a total sham and the state will stop at nothing and then Trump auto wins all other debates.

>did Cred Forums le do this xD
>brigade
Fuck off, reddit

Dude looks like he owns 15 cats

Post script

>college educated opinion
>average American opinion
Pick one