Why did Trump win all the polls if he lost

Could CNN have some sort of bias? WHY WON'T AMERICANS JUST AGREE WITH CNN FUCK

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G9LxRofkWb4
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/26/lester-holt-candy-crowley-moment-first-debate/
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3805989/The-world-s-fixated-Trump-Hillary-drag-catastrophic-war-writes-PETER-HITCHENS-America.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>why did Trump lose the Clinton New Network poll

DIGITS! DIGITS! DIGITS RIGHT HERE GUYS! GO GO GOG OG OGOGOGOOGOGO!

>literally pays a former Trump campaign manager in order to have someone to routinely call someone racist
Gee I wonder

CHECKED

Nig. Guh...

O fuk

Shiiiiieeeettt, I shoulda come up with a better get then that. Goddamn niggers

Quints introduces us to a new definition of "bow hunting."

Jews.

Is this a sign from Kek that cnn is actually owned by hillary?!

CONGRESS JUST BUSTED THE CLINTON FOUNDATION SENDING WATERED DOWN AIDS DRUGS TO AFRICA

youtube.com/watch?v=G9LxRofkWb4

Five Times Lester Holt Shilled for Hillary Clinton at First Debate

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/26/lester-holt-candy-crowley-moment-first-debate/

Hillary could drag us ALL into a catastrophic war

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3805989/The-world-s-fixated-Trump-Hillary-drag-catastrophic-war-writes-PETER-HITCHENS-America.html

checked

>that webm

what the fuck

Because of how he performed to average Americans.

Us, here on Cred Forums, we're very hyper-aware of the media narrative. When Trump debated we expected more, and we saw all the glaring weaknesses in what he said that could be spun by the media, so we began to worry.

But that's not how the average American sees things. They don't watch things with their brains on overdrive wondering how to deal with media spin. And what did Americans see last night?

They saw a businessman that they never expected to be perfect try to talk about substantial issues while Hillary the smug, autistic, condescending idiot rambled on about the same worthless platitudes we've been hearing for decades, bizarrely shilling her (shitty) book. She is literally incapable of coming across as authentic.

That's why Trump won.

>using dailymail as a source

This is why everybody laughs at you, OP

Good point

It's called Bow Hunting you tard

Dumb trumpkins don't understand the difference between a real poll and an online one

L O L Z

Trump is far more down to earth. Trump tried to be as close to the citizens views as possible even if he acted arrogant, he was still more closer to the views of the average joe.

Trump wants Law and Order in those places that are impoverished is because the people who cannot afford to anywhere else want it, it's been said many times that people in the inner cities want more policing.

>Why did Trump win all the polls if he lost

Because all the polls we've seen so far are online polls. You know, the ones you guys post in these threads, "Guys I found another poll, hurry up and spam it with votes!"

You know you and plenty of other people work really hard to cheat these polls in Trump's favor, and then you act surprised when they don't match up with the real world. Everyone knows that online polls aren't representative of anything but which side has more people spending time faking votes. Trying to pass them off as having anything to do with public opinion is silly and reeks of desperation.

This implies that it's wrong to vote in polls just because you're from Cred Forums.

>Because all the polls we've seen so far are online polls. You know, the ones you guys post in these threads, "Guys I found another poll, hurry up and spam it with votes!"

>you're not allowed to participate in polls because I think Cred Forums is mostly pro-trump

kys loser

>Pol is not valid now
>implying normies care
>implying seeing trump winning does not it a reality
>Hillary not losing votes to suicide

kek must be real, the guys shouting for hillary had a gay as fuck low test voice.

Of course you can vote but you know perfectly well that people are voting multiple times.

yeah real polls are rigged by the system and online polls are rigged by the people, whats your point faggot?

praise kek

And real world polls are just as heavily manipulated. They're not randomized or controlled scientific studies in any way. They intentionally poll people that they think will give them the numbers they are looking for. Did you cunts learn nothing from Brexit? The MSM, celebrities, and whiny tumblrtubbies have no bearing on the real world.

>but you know perfectly well that people are voting multiple times.
Proof?

Good analysis.

So clear during the opening statements:

> we need an American that works for everyone
> we are stronger together
> the community will come together to solve our big issues

Then Trump:

> Mexico are stealing out jobs

It was jarring to me because I don't think people are used to that kind of language in political discourse but it's the kind of language normies can relate to and he's speaking real talk and not empty platitudes.

True, but you're going to reverse-Brexit yourself if you base your expectations of actual election on online polls where 70% of the votes are coming from scripts.

seriously OP are you trolling? you got don "i fucked megyn kelly but cant admit it or her ex will literally kill me after cutting my dick off and butt fucking me on film so i pretend im ghey now" lemon as the pic you uploaded ...

hes fucking cancer. he race bates so hard even some black people are like ima change the channel now

WITNESSED.

CNN rigged the poll in favor of Hillary.

Every other poll has Trump winning dramatically.

It's not even a contest.

CNN just had better security against 400lbs hackers.