TRUMP GENERAL - don't listen to ID 3h7UYcUo edition

>VOTE TRUMP
worldwide.vote/
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU
>First Presidential Debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/hCEEPGNvB-4
>Trump/Hannity Post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/9SnZC3clEx4
>Trump/CNN post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/nZQc6U05H4M
>Trump/Bloomberg post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/zogu2VTQ9Sk
>Pence Rally at Milford, NH 9/26/16
youtu.be/JQHLhXwhhuY

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Roanoke VA 9/24/16
youtu.be/GeQ7Dgd7TWM
>Pence rally in Black Mountain NC 9/24/16
youtu.be/fj5Gmijr4eY
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/7-Xv3dfCObs
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4
>Trump speech at Shale Conf in Pittsburgh PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/WCa9NBgCSOw

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Full Measure 9/25/16
fullmeasure.news/news/cover-story/donald-trump-interview-part-1
>Pence Face the Nation 9/25/16
youtu.be/a849wTe-b4E
>DJTJR - Checks and Balances
youtu.be/5BWMTRckhlo
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/151007796236/i-score-the-first-debate
infowars.com/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/
youtube.com/watch?v=w6dCBUAjwog
people.com/article/donald-trump-wins-first-presidential-debate-online-polls-hillary-clinton
web.archive.org/articles/2016/09/27/donald-trump-s-online-trolls-turn-on-their-god-emperor.html
i.imgur.com/g739zFH.mp4
video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000554471
bostonherald.com/news/columnists/tom_shattuck/2016/09/shattuck_true_blue_collar_billionaire_donald_trump_shows
youtube.com/watch?v=Xe3PVAXVg08
dailydot.com/layer8/trump-clinton-debate-online-polls-Cred
youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU
youtube.com/watch?v=W4VTq0sa9yg
realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/09/27/Inside-Correct-the-Record-Post-Debate-PLOT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This debate was a hitpiece against Trump

Both candidates defaulted on each other, but it does put Trump in a position where he can attack big league.

ADD THIS TO THE COPYPASTA OP

ADD
D
D

first for shart in mart

Someone should catch that moment when Hillary's temper flared and she got mad for a second before putting her mask back on

#MuslimsForTrump

Hi am a shill.

TRENDING EVERYWHERE

kek, that got published somewhere or it is the product of some anons imagination?

Thanks for OP Norway btw

To all the CTR shills, answer me this one question

Give me Clintons defining line.

Here's Trumps. "26 years and you've achieved nothing. You've only started talking about this when I brought it up. All sound bites and zero action"

That was the central message of the night and perfectly personified why another establishment lapdog is not suited for the Presidency.

>hearing Trump mention "CHOYNA"
maga'd in my pants.

>I like Trump, but how did he win? Both of them were boring as fuck.
Trump came into the debate with the high ground.
If nothing changes, he's still winning.
The average voter wasn't expecting Hillary to have another coughing fit or seizure, they were expecting Trump to say some retarded shit or act "unhinged."
Neither happened, which means in their eyes Hillary's position is the same while Trump's is either the same or stronger.

first for ID 3h7UYcUo

Here are dozens of polls you can vote on, and Trump is winning them all.
infowars.com/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/

>shills saying trump lost the election

CTR OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=w6dCBUAjwog

people.com/article/donald-trump-wins-first-presidential-debate-online-polls-hillary-clinton

Need more votes, Shillary currently in the lead!

I supported trump since Iowa but I can no longer vote for him after the debate. Clearly a despicable politician like the rest.

So is social justice going to be the next fad for those experiencing a mid-life crisis?

Reminder that there is a Trump rally today

Donald J. Trump
Orlando Melbourne International Airport's AeroMod Hangar
7:00 PM

Thank you for correcting my record.

I'm gonna make a few debate highlights later tonight.
One highlight will show the moderator talking FOR Hillary, which happened several times.

MAGA

Right, Trump couldn't control his temper and interrupted Hillary during all of her answers because it was a "hit piece".

Trump is a retard.

>Here's Trumps. "26 years and you've achieved nothing
It was 30.

What was with the uncontrollable sniffing?

Trump certainly won, but I think he could have done better.

He didn't explicitly say Clinton's campaign was responsible for birtherism, he meandered around it. That was a huge missed opportunity, and the first fifteen minutes were rocky.

Still, by the end he was spanking her senseless, so it ultimately doesn't matter.

awoo~

Awoo~?

since clinton/ lester used up all the ammo they had against trump
>tax
>birther lie
>iraq lie
what else do they have against him? or will she just repeat the same shit in the next debate?

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

That's fucking gross. Wasn't that pic to be so high res

TRUMP LOST THE DEBATE, AND WON THE ELECTION

>she has been doing this 30 years
>she has no stamina

web.archive.org/articles/2016/09/27/donald-trump-s-online-trolls-turn-on-their-god-emperor.html

hilarious stuff

Trump won for two simple reasons:
1. Trump has the momentum right now, so a tie defaults to a win for him because Clinton failed to stop his momentum

2. Trump made the debate boring. so boring. nobody is going to give a shit about the next 2 debates now, taking away pretty much the last shot (((they))) have of stopping him.

Noooooo
It was a hit piece because of the biased moderator

and you're a shill because you're a blatant faggot about it

I love how pol is finally turning on Trump. We can finally restore sanity before the election and return the forum back to how it used to be

but he won

dilbertman's gone full retard multiple times, I've stopped following him

Wait, do they really think we care if Trump calls us 400 pounds? Kek.

DILBERT MAN SAYS TRUMP LOST THE DEBATE TO WIN THE ELECTION

>mid life crisis
>dude who is over 60 taking selfies and on twitter

I think you mean mentally ill

i.imgur.com/g739zFH.mp4

BARRON THE COMPUTER WIZARD

does this madman ever take a break?

>but he won

at best, it was a tie

Trump won.

nicely done

>30 years of accomplishing nothing
>somehow incompatible with low stamina

THATS A SKIH YOU DUNCE

These lines gave me an erection.

>"You've been doing this for 30 years, and what have you accomplished."
>"You've been fighting ISIS your entire adult life".

And my personal favorite

>"WHY NOT?"

>what else do they have against him? or will she just repeat the same shit in the next debate?
>Trump university
>something about ivanka
>his wife is an immigrant
>miss universe ??? something
>muh nazi kkk
>muh enemy to women
>muh avoids law

Netayanhu just visited Trump before the debates.

110% the israelis support Trump (maybe even with some intelligence )
He was just crowned king,its over SHILLary.

He lost and even Adams recognizes that. Probably will deathblow his campaign.

okay

read the whole article. it's a travesty

My few takeaways

1. The whole narrative that Hillary's spend many millions to push, that Trump is not qualified to be president, died last night. He came across every bit as qualified as her, or even more qualified.

2. Hillary's biggest problem is that she's just a fucking cunt. Like, her body language and the way she talks...she's not likable at all.

3. This really is the great meme war of our days. CTR are out in full force, spamming their threads here AND then screenshotting them and posting on Twitter as some proof that the alt right realize Trump lost. Stay vigilant lads, we will not be defeated.

Probably because Hillary dropped a whopper in her Depends to throw him off his game.

They took the ironic comments like "which of you fags hacked the server" as legitimate outrage.

This is outright undeniable proof of how out of touch liberals are with normal fucking people.

Trump dropped the fucking ball so hard last night. I can't believe I trusted the fat fuck. I'm gonna do it guys

You know, that video doesn't make her seem human. If anything, she reminds me of that annoying bitch from Harry Potter. The fuck was her name? The one that comes in and ruins Hogwarts for everybody?

Yeah, fuck that bitch.

You have a point.

>get on Facebook
>friends bitching that muh Gary "Cuck" Johnson wasn't there

He actually controlled himself greatly, he could have finished during multiple points but decided to stay his hand to look "nice".

wew, most reddit poll of the debate

More a tie with a persuasive victory in the long run desu

SHILL BTFO

video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000554471

I don't even think you believe that, let alone anyone else.

Guys I'll upload on youtube the best part of the debate in my opinion.

Wait a few minutes I'll post it here

by the way, are you back or should i continue with the op?

>that shitty trigger discipline
Please off yourslf

Holy shit lol. The mass triggering on Twitter is PRICELESS. Lefties are so salty they're posting in our #TrumpWon hashtag. And Trump mentioned the hashtag so Twitter can't just delete the trend.

L
O
L

kys

are these retarded "journalists" for fucking real?

i think half the shit thats said here goes straight over their heads, and the rest they misinterpret.

or they think CTR shills represent Cred Forums

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

Same here let's kill ourselves together. Fuck drumpf! You first!

Anyone who still supports Trump after last nights spectacle is retarted as fuck.

I was supporting him before the debate, but after seeing how rude he was to Hillary, I withdraw my support.

>1 post by this ID

He inhales deeply through his nose when he's speaking energetically. I guess most people just breath through their mouth when they need that much air, so it seems a bit idiosyncratic.

Do it. Pull the fucking trigger

>This really is the great meme war of our days. CTR are out in full force, spamming their threads here AND then screenshotting them and posting on Twitter as some proof that the alt right realize Trump lost. Stay vigilant lads, we will not be defeated.

Kind of diapointed desu.

I expected more from them.

We got #trumpwon trending, plus we got the majority the polls for Trump.

Weak game ctr.

>Voters don't care about facts. They care about how they feel.

Yes, exactly. And the first paragraph of Adams's post sums up my feelings perfectly. Hillary made better points and Trump was flustered and constantly interrupted her. Therefore, I feel much better about Hillary.

Why would anyone come away "feeling" better about Trump after this debate? Because he was louder? That's nigger-tier thinking.

Don't be dishonest, Scott Adams think he "lost" but won the long game. Don't lie about what Dilbertman said.

>I love how pol is finally turning on Trump

pointing out faults in his debate tactics is not turning on him my CTR friend.
Please kill yourself

they are afraid of being called racists by the CNN and the "cool people" on college
They know Trump is a winner

I'm on my way out, you can keep OP or pass it along.

See you guys soon

Pol isn't turning on Trump, you CTRetards are so obvious it isn't even funny. I remember in the beginning when it was a game to guess if you were a troll or an actual shill. Now there's no surprise, no doubts, you're just vomitting stupid anti-Trump shit on the Trump generals. Where are the good shills ?

dont shoot up any malls user, you might turn into a mexican from afghanistan

If you have ever been around an old person with incontinence, it reeks.
That UTI urine stench, it stings like fuck at your nose and eyes.
You'd be sniffling your runny nose too.

>retweets the "Trump Won" hashtag
>retweets a post that displays the majority of pollsters saying Trump won

How can liberals be so fucking retarded

>Cred Forums
>normal people

Let's be a little honest about ourselves here, cmon

>>friends bitching that muh Gary "Cuck" Johnson wasn't there
What is a Gary Johnson?
I honestly don't know.

>you're serious?
yes.

okay, i'll continue for the time being then

There's mass, and there's 'mass'.

HILLARY GETTING SHIT ON EVEN BY THE BOSTON HERALD

bostonherald.com/news/columnists/tom_shattuck/2016/09/shattuck_true_blue_collar_billionaire_donald_trump_shows

>calls trump fat
>is fat as fuck

Is this the hacker known as four-chan?

Liberals do this every time there is a hashtag they don't like. They use it and continue it's trending. Why are they so fucking dumb?

I like how shills respond to other shills like either one of them is a legitimate poster. You lost CTr, give it up.

>but after seeing how rude he was to Hillary
>I withdraw my support.

Who the fuck are these people even talking to and interacting with? I have follow bots with thousands of real followers that actually engage with the bots, but when you check out the accounts of those retards in the pic, they've got nothing. 20k tweets and nobody responding to any of it.

I can't believe that these are real people. Who just sits around entering text into the abyss for hours on end, every single day of the week?

He always has an interesting perspective, whether its actually good analysis or not, I have no fucking idea with this guy.

a pervert who tried to lick a news reporter during the middle of an interview

When the mainstream media all says u lost bit 98% of the people don't believe them so it doesn't matter

Livestream your homicide/ suicide.

>2. Hillary's biggest problem is that she's just a fucking cunt. Like, her body language and the way she talks...she's not likable at all.

I noticed this too, she comes off as a salty passive aggressive cunt, I bet afterwards backstage she was probably having a fit and swearing at everyone.

Might have the sniffles, he's a demi-god.

First steps to recognizing he's a disaster of a candidate. I'm pleased either way. Debates like that destroy enthusiasm for trump. Reading all the depressed comments on here is gold.

>You've been fighting ISIS your entire adult life".

This was a misstep, unless I am misunderstanding it.

I feel as if he meant to say that she has been fighting and causing destabilization in the ME for 16 years or more.

Or did he mean to say that she's only been an adult for a few years?

people without knowledge of the twitter api

so like 99% of everyone?

I know it's a meme to be all pissbottles and basement dwellers, but these days people here are mostly normal.

Newfag that doesn't know pol used to be leftie

HAHAHA DRUMPF BTF- uhh... nevermind.

Dolores Umbridge

>I'm sorry, Miss Clinton, but I must not tell lies.

Remember when Trump picked Pence and the same circus went on here? Good times.

wheres the unedited version?

Anyone got the latest polls? went to sleep last night when the shills started raiding hard

ISIS started after the second gulf war

Calling Trump an 'egoist' as an insult doesn't even make sense. Egoism is a philosophical perspective, he means 'egotist'. Stupid lesbian.

>spelling retarded incorrectly when using it as an insult.

Wew lad, CtR is truly impressive.

Yeah. Goes to show ya. They're cucked by the 1%.

>what is hyperbole

that cte doctor who said putin poisioned hillary got to him

Trump lost so he got hackers to rig the polls. The only accurate one is CNN.

>Average Donald "Dumb fuck" Trump supporters beard

Admit it. Your all neckbeards

>Hollywood Gossip
>Abc News
>CNBC
>Time
ITS OVER

TRUMP WON

HOW CAN SHE EVEN COMPETE?

Its figurative, Pablo.

GIVE ME A RUNDOWN ON WHAT HAPPENED IN THE DEBATE AND WHAT HAPPENED ON THE INTERNET, I WAS AFK FOR ALLMOST TWO DAYS.

>bostonherald.com/news/columnists/tom_shattuck/2016/09/shattuck_true_blue_collar_billionaire_donald_trump_shows

Fucking based, I'm adding the rhetoric to my arsenal. Make sure to shill the comments of that site too.

Trump supporters are sore losers, the guy suffers from mental retardation, it's embarrasing he made it this far in elections, now Don't make excuses about the mainstream media, I watched the entire debate and Mr. Trump made a fool of himself, period, accept your defeat.

With a beard like that, I am positive you are voting illary.

>She told the truth
Totes

political correctness is a spook

>2. Hillary's biggest problem is that she's just a fucking cunt. Like, her body language and the way she talks...she's not likable at all.

THIS! Look at this right here. This is mostly the reason why Trump *barely* won last night, in my opinion. She just comes off as a condescending cunt no matter what. Really shines through.

I was getting Joe Biden VP debate vibes.

Really unlikable.

How the hell can people have 29k tweets and nothing to show for it?

I don't support trump anymore man. Don't include me on there.

That's not a neckbeard
That's a fucking shrekbeard

>somehow the atheist neckbeard isnt a leftist stereotype

Thanks, and some are still around kek? i wonder if they think this is a job

>he's a disaster of a candidate

Again, some blusters in his debating technique does not make him a disaster you stupid faggot. lol.

You're happy because we are willing to criticize our guy and hopefully help him through the grape vine?

Right on.

The only disaster is the cunt that wants to start war with Russia because she has an incessant urge to keep destroying the ME

This is good analyst of what happened last night.

Thank you for correcting the record :^)

it's a reference to a line she had about doing something her entire adult life

People in the United States who fell for the "make a social media account to empower your voice" meme. Social media is cancer, and the users are the tumors.

DELET THIS

What the fuck

I can't believe he lost

Anyone want some cornflakes for breakfast?

Are there any big polls we lost or did we win everything ?

Let's be honest here, Trump managed a tie at best, but shifting the narrative is very important. I remember that shortly after the debate I thought that the debate was a disaster for Trump, now I think that while he made tons of mistakes he said some nice things as well.

plenty of concern shills and "i supported trump but..." shills left.

Best to just ignore them

Who?
Trump was debating Lester Holt last night.
Hillary wasn't even there.

Taiwanese Animators just released a new Trump video:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xe3PVAXVg08

BASED

Jokes on you, I can't grow facial hair.

Your move faggot

Dear Trump Supporters:

Trump has gotten more assistance from the government than all of the Black folks you despise and think are lazy. He also claims to be smart for not paying his taxes which makes you not smart for paying yours. Let that sink in.

PS. There are more poor Whites on welfare than Blacks in this country. Check the statistics and get angry with someone else or get empathetic for all. Deal?

reminder that saying iss-lam (rhymes with hiss mom) makes you sound worldly and knowledgeable, and saying muzz-limbs will make people discard your opinion

especially if you have a midwestern or southern accent yet you put special emphasis on iss-lam

STOP IT

DELTE YOUR POST DELT INO W NOW

NOW

>how rude he was to Hillary

when ?

Yeah rationalize your phsycological realization that the candidate you support is a dumbass. Maybe after a couple more performances like this you'll kill yourself.

HILLARY BEATING DRUMPF IN CNN POLL, HE'S FINISHED

ISIS were created by her and her buddies failed politics in the middle east..
Taking down dictators that still kept the country together like for example Saddam, was a huge ""mistake"" which ultimately lead to the chaos that we see today.

This is what we Trump supporters meant with "Trump didn't go offensive enough". He spoke a lot because he went balls deep, but still didn't bring up points like these that the mainstream people has to hear.

>look like jonah hill
>not rich or famous

you really should kill yourself

How is he doing it?!

VOTE TRUMP NIGGERS
VOTE TRUMP NIGGERS
VOTE TRUMP NIGGERS
VOTE TRUMP NIGGERS

Hannity citing the polls saying "these are hundreds of thousands of people leading real lives with real jobs" Kek the 400lb neets win again

There is none you fucking faggot

Hate Hillary or not... She won this debate

Right now, we have to choose the lesser evil and that debate showed just how incompetent Trump really is.

The swing voters are sure swinging the smart way. Trump might have been a better candidate if he actually was a people's person who prepared and cared about politics and society and the world beyond a rich man's privilege... Neither of them are clean, but at least Hillary has presidential ability!

#HillaryWon

Trump went after the rust belt yesterday. Who cares if the liberals in California think Trump won, when the blue collar people in Ohio and Pennsylvania agrees with him.

It's not who gets the most votes who win, but who gets most electoral votes.

He's not sincere, he's motivating his side with fear.

MY SIDES

I want to see him shave that off with a strait razor

what did the mod on neogaf mean by this?

tl;dr, Trump is playing the long game and Clinton doesn't look her best.
Also Paul Watson's opinion which matches what I've been saying for the last week.

dailydot.com/layer8/trump-clinton-debate-online-polls-Cred Forums-the-donald/?tw=dd

SHADILAY
We getting more shout-outs

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE POST MORE FROGGIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!

I think Don should run some test, like spamming NH for a week or two with ads and see the results.

She made a comment about being at the airports or something which flying in a airplane (shocker) is a luxury, something she wouldn't know. I think this point of her seeming out of touch is being overlooked. She definitely conveyed that message

Businesses are not people, blacks are lazy, it is smart to try to pay as little taxes as legally possible because fuck the government and food stamps isn't all welfare. Eat shit, Bernout.

The debate went well for Trump
>It made Hillary unleash the toughest memes (tax returns, birtherism, etc) all on the first debate so they'll be irrelevent in debates 2 and 3)
>Trump held back the hard-hitters about Hillary (Benghazi, emails, Bill, etc) to save as ammo
>he stood strong against a seasoned politician & debater when he has no politician experience under his belt

Not to mention Trump comes across as human, and Crooked Hillary comes across as a cunt.

You're right as much as I hate to admit it. Trump really dropped the ball. It's incredibly frustrating and disappointing.

Clinton used the racist, sexist cards on first debate .. she has nothing left

Dear Cherry Picker:

Misconstruing one argument or position is not enough to convince anyone of anything. Issues are not black and white, and by no means is he saying you are not smart for paying taxes. Many of the options available to him because of his ownership of a corporation are otherwise unavailable to paycheck to paycheck people. Yes, this makes him smart for utilizing the law to his financial benefit. No, this does not mean he is calling tax payers stupid.

Learn to logic shitposter. Here's your (you)

Didn't you know it's rude to talk about facts, like how she hasn't succeeded in her terms as Sec. of State, and bring up her support of dumb policies like the TPP? Trump is a monster.

>only 400
sweet, im shedding the pounds already

>GIVE ME A RUNDOWN ON WHAT HAPPENED IN THE DEBATE AND WHAT HAPPENED ON THE INTERNET, I WAS AFK FOR ALLMOST TWO DAYS.
Teflon Don played a 9D chess winning strategic states during the debate but had his asshole blasted by Shillary and the moderator.
He was baited into traps and attacked 100% of the time.
He fell like an idiot for every bait.

But he appealed to undecided voters and blue collar democrats.
Done some lip service for his core base.

Lost the debate,might've won the elections,hopefully.
He had some really fucking bad moments like

>Hillary : In 2008,Trump was happy about the crisis because he could buy houses cheap
>Trump : Yeah,that's good business
>Hillary : He doesn't pay his taxes
>Trump ;thats because i'm smart
Made him look like an asshole

He didn't hammer those responses enough like
>the crisis was made by crony politicians like you,as a businessman ,I logically profited
>our tax policy is retarded and allows for many to avoid paying ,politicians made it shit,I just worked in the envinroment you created

He also proposed blowing up other country's ships and said it wouldn't start a war,bad move

Media will hammer him for days with these sound bites and fuck his %.

Pretty much this:

How can sites like politico have trump at 77%? Thats how you know its flawed. Just trumpets using proxies.

Fucking pathetic. If you live in the real world you'd know these biased shillary where her readership reside would vote hillary to keep it closer to 50%

Damn CTR, this new tactic is kind of sad and pathetic. How much do you guys make again?

I ask because someone is clearly wasting their money.

> :^) :^) h-he has to be a paid shill, if I use these smug smiley faces it means I win :^)

Face it, Trump supporters are basically white niggers.

I hate shitskins as much as anyone here, but that doesn't mean I can't recognize how incompetent Trump is.

Cool story bro. Can't wait til he wins and you start screaming that it's another shoah :^)

NEW BEN

>Put this on every poll you post
Put this on every poll you post

youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig

TRUMP WON
>TRUMP WON

WE /PENCE VS KAINE/ NOW

PENCE
E
N
C
E

(you), CTR needs to eat like everyone

Lads, I love Trump and will absolutely be one of the first in line to vote for him when the day comes, and nothing he or anyone else will do will change that, but I was dissatisfied last night.

I was watching the Alex Jones commentary stream, and Jones was acting like Trump was doing a great job, but Trump just seemed on the defensive 99% of the time. The moderator was a cunt for using Trump attack questions and never using Hillary attack questions, on top of 1/2 the questions being shit that nobody outside the MSM cares about. Nobody gives a rat's ass about birtherism or Trump's taxes. Trump missed a handful of good chances to nail Hillary to the wall, but everyone else is saying that also.

I really hope he comes back in the next debate (what are there two left?) and blows her away. I really wish the moderator was restricted to just asking nonbiased questions and ringing a bell when the time was up.

"What is your tax plan?"
vs
"Mr. Trump, your tax plan is FUCKING STUPID. How do you defend that?"

Is he going to be okay?

You don't even believe he'll win. Just admit it without calling me a shill for thinking independently.

>Endorsed by Romney and some other Neocons
>$1,700 PAC and Advocacy spending

Kek

You can get fungal infection when you're fucking your animals, so be careful

>check out newspapers
>literally translated "Can Trump recover from his defeat?"
what a bunch of idiots

this desu

I thought it was just that this mic was more sensitive than his rally mics or something so we don't normally hear it. Also could be they made his more sensitive just to be dicks too.

He did good for all the shit that was against him. He knows what he is up against now, he will certainly do better next time. At least most undecided went for Trump and that's what matters.

They're right. He blew it.

It's ogre. This is the beginning of the end.

That would still be a win for trump

has trump been on fox and friends yet?

WHY ISN'T TRUMP SPENDING MONEY ON ADS?

DOES HE WANT TO LOSE?

that's a sikh retard

Put on a Hillary shirt and hat and shoot up a church. Don't fuck it up, you need to kill enough people to make the news.

I just started twitter in like Jan to shitposting for Trump and I have learnt then half that amount of tweens and like 10x the followers.
What are these people even doing?

>you are sexist if you dislike a woman for any reason

>looking for ANY new opportunity
That's how you make yourself unemployable

Saying nigger doesn't prove to me that your not CRT, Hillary's camp is low enough and desperate enough to say nigger left and right if they think it help them sound like Cred Forums and subvert the community.

So the only real nigger is you ctr :^)

whats up with the stonetear interview?

Yeah I used to love coming here but I just can't have the enthusiasm for trump I used to.

link in the op

youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU

It's true. Almost everyone knows who they want and the debates are only really for a handful of independents. I expect some millenial pandering soon.

And have like half*

You do realize IDs point out your blatant shilling right? Aren't you guys trained at all on your shitposting?

I want him to wipe that smile off that smug cunt's face. God she looked evil last night.

he doesn't have to, and ads aren't the way to reach out these days

ads are mostly blocked except on TV, although he did stab google by forcing them to run some ads online

>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU

Post original.

After this debate Hillary showed that she is not electable.

No information about:
Benghazi
30k+ deleted emails
protecting questionable persons
endorsing of ex KKK member
Bill's "I have not had sexual relation with this, this, this ....."
Clinton foundation
Haiti
Saudi Arabia
Syria
creation of ISIS
attacking Russia (WW3?)

She just lies and that is it. Why isn't she saying she gives everyone 1 million $ if she is elected? It is more true than what she said at the debate.

people noticed that. believe me

>You're right as much as I hate to admit it. Trump really dropped the ball. It's incredibly frustrating and disappointing.

Is this a joke? Are you joking right now? Or trying to bait?

Because if not then CAN YOU GET ANYMORE OBVIOUS

fucking lol. Go shill elsewhere for your war monger pathological liar candidate faggot.

We support Trump here, through thick and thin

Shills aren't real but it's a funny meme.

Furry when?

Kek this, filtered that retard after post 2.

CtR low energy af today

WHO STILL AWAKE HERE?!

Don't you see?
They will correct this and say, actually it was 30.
He's making them do his work for him.

>half that amount of tweens

Is there something you need to tell us, user?

It's not even on the committee calendar anymore

TRUMP LOST
TRUMP LOST YOU FUCKING MORANS. GET OVER IT. LIEING TO YOURSELF WONT HELP TRUMP IN THE POLES. HE LOST THE ELECTION LAST NIGHT.

He is right.
Trump did get fucked but he got what he wanted from it,I pressume and hope.
Shills are real I still have nightmares from JIDF shitposting

I slept through the debate.
I found a tree frog by my car. I picked it up and walked over to some bushes.Gave it a kiss and when i released it another tree frog hopped off a branch.
I laughed and said "nice, you guys just gave me frog dubs."

Its time.

MAGA OR DIE TRYIN'

youtube.com/watch?v=W4VTq0sa9yg

So the young roaches are becoming the new Michael Moore

> it was a meme, I...I was only pretending to be retarded

jesus youre gunna need some bigger bait lad

>muh polls

Literally the same argument that Ron Paul used to make lmao

>B-but they matter and they truly reflect the views of the American people, not to mention that non-Americans can participate in these same polls to slide numbers

Trump got DUMPED last night

I love these guys... The skittle cracked me up.

This. +1

Whatever

Trump had so damn many opportunities to destroy Hillary.

He didn't explain the reasoning behind lower tax rates (tax breaks inspire corporate growth, which can be re-enforced by simply pointing out all the companies that tax haven overseas, or move HQs to countries with lower tax rates just for that reason.) You can attack over-regulation by pointing out that the McDonalds of the world started out selling burgers out of a shack, and that avenue is completely cut off due to the extreme burden in equipment and code required to start a restaurant today. Trump said none of it.

He didn't press the severity of crimes committed with the email server, or the fact that Hillary will be getting away with violations that have put people in prison for 30 years without even a reprimand or a hit to her security clearance.

He could have called out media bias, and PolitiJew specifically, when Hillary made a comment about "inviting Russians to hack Americans." Trump just let it go instead of schooling 100 million people on the lies of the Jew and how their dishonesty influences even the Government.

When they were talking about taking guns away from white people as a solution to black crime, the entire left could have been called out on their blatant agenda to remove weapons that aren't used in crimes while ignoring those that are. Just asking the left "what other rights are you willing to take away without due process? Why do people on the watch list get to vote? Or take jobs in Government? Or work around our children?" He challenged none of it.

The announcer gave him a fucking slow-pitch when he set up about domestic terror attacks and only named ones by Muslims. Hell, that wasn't even slow-pitch. That was T-Ball. Trump was invited to lead off into immigration policies and the need to vet these people.

Trump did terrible. I could grab ten random people from Cred Forums and any one of them could have done better in the debate against Hillary than Trump did.

>WON'T HELP TRUMP IN THE POLES
Well then it's a good thing only American citizens cab vote.

This.

Absolutely. Trump supporters are like the new bernouts

Liberals are getting thousands of re-tweets on twitter for saying that Trump raped a 13 year old...

anyone got any infographics that disprove it?

Yeah top kek

I know right, it was there yesterday

Ads don't work, gypsy.

kek

>vermont
>blue

lmaoing at your life

Goddamn leftists really are mindless SHEEP. Trump tweets about #TrumpWon and these retards just can't help themself.

>Baaahhhh
>bahhhh
>Let's promote this hashtag by complaining about it IN the hashtag

how did she say anything about policy other then read my book...

>people without knowledge of the twitter api
tfw they've been disabling write access from my access keys lately when I unfollow a certain number of people

still haven't refined how to avoid that

Screaming he lost wont make him have magically lost.
Everyone agrees he won, even the left papers.
People only remember things he said.
They remember nothing about illary, only that she was smirking all the time.
I know it hurts, but you need to get to acceptance faster for your own good.

Christ, some liberal ass bitch claimed that he rped her to turn it into a news story. It didn't go anywhere it was just a politically charged lawsuit

Awoooovement

all he had to do was not make himself look like a meanie or say something controversial that ends up on the mews for the next 3 weeks and he did just that

yea it was a fake scandal set up by jerry springer, she even stopped the claim because it was fake

He was a false prophet. what did you expect? I knew this would happen after the weak stance he took in Mexico and didn't even have the guts to reiterate the things he's been saying on the campaign trail. One of the reasons why I dropped him...

IMO Trump did a great job in the debate. First debate, biased moderation, very respectful to the opponent. He came out looking no worse and her no better. Now he has a baseline to improve against her moving forth. Also glad he dropped thr emails when needed. And glad he saved pay for play in his tool kit.

Gee whiz, really gets the old neurons firing you've certainly convinced me!

Getting comfy after all these shills coming and libshits losing it, just a preview.

This line stood out the most to me

who is john snusnu?

He didn't do terrible, he just didn't do as well as we hoped. He didn't eviscerate Hillary like we wanted. We set the bar so low for Hillary and so high for Trump that some people here are disappointed.

He still won though. The only points of contention she won was calling him a sexist. She got fucked on the emails, fucked on inner cities and the economy. Did he explain it as well as he could have? No he didn't, but he was also fending off Lester Holt's interruptions the whole time.

Hillary had platitudes and catch phrases, and a smile that says "I hope no one notices how uncomfortable I am".

BASED

using streaming? idk chunk your requests try to do something like < 30 actions every 10 mins

1 post by this ID

>Iowa
>not a solid red state

I hope you're not being sarcastic because I'm serious.

An actual informed user.

Good post.

>Why would anyone come away "feeling" better about Trump after this debate? Because he was louder? That's nigger-tier thinking.
Humans are emotional and irrational animals. Trump knows that and apparently you don't.

Death by snusnu

*sniff sniff*

Hillary fired all of her ammunition. Trump used as little bullets as possible, and he had more bullets to begin with. There's still two more debates and Hillary has blown her load.

All Trump had to do was not look like a retard, and he succeeded.

MW2 voice: Get ready for the next round

Calling people newfags when you're discovered. Amazing. You guys aren't even fucking bullet worthy, but then again, when Trump is elected, you'll probably all starve.

don't you have to use post/get for following and unfollowing? I've used their streaming api but only for monitoring hashtags and likes/etc

Breakfast is served :^)

I laughed at the last desperation act when she brought up rosie. nothing to do with the theme.

CTR geared up for their big night last night and they FAILED miserably. They had a stacked debate to work with and millions of dollars and bots and we routed them. You can tell by their crying all over the place this morning!

shit these guys are fast

Hillary got her ass kicked.

Has anybody read his book? How was it. I just bought to support.

75th Governor of NH and Chief of Staff for President George H. W. Bush.

Pure ideology

Wow what a cogent argument, thanks for correcting the record!

Its the obama stategy. Think back to obama v romney first debate. Obama tanked (much flatter than trump) and got stronger every debate. Its an old trick and just another chess move

can't believe how badly trump did, someone tell me he's gonna recover

>Sununu is considered to have engineered Bush's mid-term abandonment of his 1988 campaign promise of "no new taxes".

>Time magazine dubbed Sununu "Bush's Bad Cop" on the front cover on May 21, 1990.

Pay fucking attention. He just announced dropping 140M on ads in swing states the other day. Even though ads are less effective with social media

Yeah, even Geraldo the cuck said "Trump left most of his arrows in the quiver, he could have "knocked her out". All the MSM had their headlines ready to call him a bully, Trump didn't give them that chance.

Anyone link the article in the OP?

You can't use all your ammo in the first debate m8. He was on defense all night and he is still winning the polls on who was the best debater. I promise you he's going to make her smug ugly face cry next month.

NEW THREAD

NO SHILLS ALLOWED

MIGRATE LEGALLY

>18 posts by this id

threads are so slow at thend

Seem familiar?

>newfag
>pol
lmao

no one wants to waste their (you)s in a dead thred

Let me fact check that

Why didn't the moderator give any hard questions to Hillary? He ask Trump about the birther thing and about looking presidential? The only sly thing he asked Hillary about was those emails. Which he did not challenge her on. Fucking bullshit debate.

have a (you)

we are far from normal

jokes to us are death threats in the normal world

no one, not even us, understand how this site works.

But really, to fucking report on comments made on a mongolian image board is sloppy and lazy reporting.

you really need to be here for a year or so to realize whats satire and whats an actual comment.

inb4
>why does the alt-right hate canada so much
>"fuckin leaf" now labeled as hate speech
>cuck is now a word that gets you thrown in jail

The only people that claim clinton won are paid shills and the media. The online polls show what the electorate thinks. Shills and medias heads are exploding all over the place. I mean they had a 2 on 1 ambush debate and all the media and they still can't sway public opinion. It's gonna be a MASSACRE at the polls and they know it.

According to hillary, trump is sexist for thinking women should be payed as much as men only if they do their jobs as well as a man does them.

Trump can easily win if he focuses on terrorism and illegals.

Suburban soccer moms will determine the outcome of this election. Unfortunately they typically have zero understanding of the issues and care more about Trump's "mean words" than terrorism/crime.

Agreed.

An Aussie being sarcastic, never! We're all serious here down under
Maybe you should have some camomile and a lie down?

2 posts by this ID

Seriously, they're out in full fucking force this morning.

CTR going berserk on reddit and the chans? realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/09/27/Inside-Correct-the-Record-Post-Debate-PLOT

You don't have to be mean to call someone out in an open forum debate. Very simple, basic, calm questions are all it takes to destroy any liberal position. Trump needs to pay more attention actually reading on Cred Forums and not just collecting rare Pepes.

The second and third debates will have nowhere near the viewership of the first encounter. You still need to prove yourself a worthy opponent. Trump came off bumbling and scattered, while Hillary just grinned. She knew she triggered the fuck out of him.

This isn't a goddamn anime. You can't just soak hits for the entire episode because you're going to pull a super move out of your ass for a dramatic cliche finish. If that happens it won't even be Trump delivering the killing blow; he'll just be tanking for the House Committee.

Trump didn't even do a good job defending himself on his bankruptcies (pointing out that a few failures among hundreds is an incredible record.) It's such a petty non-issue that he could have again rode into the media bias territory. He could have pointed at Obama's loss of billions of taxpayer dollars He could have reminded the bitter libfucks that even the rich suffer from bad economies, or deflected with the banking or auto bailouts.

He did better mentioning that many businesses in New York were targeted for lawsuits, but I don't think he really explained that well enough for most enormities to understand how frequently businesses get targeted for legal extortion.

He wasted far too much time ineffectively arguing about his position in Iraq, or things he said on Twitter. When you're on the defensive you're losing.

>shit that nobody outside the MSM cares about.
>MODERATOR ATTACKED MY CANDIDATE WHY NOT THE OTHER
>everyone I know agrees with me

literally other side of the coin.

ROMNEY 2.0 STUPID NIGGERS ENJOY FOUR MORE YEARS DEMOCRAT

>Where's your fucking Tax Returns?

Perfect bait
Trump then bragged about not paying taxes

Remember that this debate is to swing hard working, tax paying moderates and TRUMP lost right fuckin there with his boosts about being "smart" and not paying