>Companies leave in droves due to taxes
>Whites forever ostracized by Hillary and rest of population

8 years of this...

Sounds like utopia, desu

>Now you're Sweden.

We will be, with less social programs.

fuck off, defeatist

We will be if you give up and don't vote

4 years, maybe, if she goes full attack on the 2nd. Honestly I kinda doubt she will. She doesn't have the mandate for it, and it will wreck any chance to turn Texas blue.

But anyway if she goes full retard then the GOP will (hopefully) put up someone with some better conservative chops, and she'll be a 1 term president.

16 years of libtard is going to be a bit much, honestly.

Mate this is literally what is going to happen.

This is why this election is so important.

Day 1 she will grant amnesty.

Sounds bretty gud to me.

>move to mountainside of West Virginia
>leave society

MOONMAN MOONMAN HE'S ALWAYS STUNTIN
MOONMAN MOONMAN HE'S UP TO SOMETHIN

I am voting him.

He will never lose my vote, but he lost a lot last night.

Sounds good.

That is what will happen if she wins. She won't open the way to the end times, she won't invite demons. She is the end times, she is the demons.

There will be no glorious final war, there will be no blaze of glory, for the decent man is far too outnumbered to even struggle.

The decent man will be pushed away and away, living in smaller and smaller pockets and enclaves. He will watch his children turn away and forsake themselves and their people.
The decent men will dwindle and dwindle, until the candle their last generation is snuffed out, never to be lit again.

>Thinking a president has this much power
I want 'enlightened' teenagers to leave Cred Forums

Even if your retarded idea of how a presidency works were valid, Trump would be just as horrible. The moron literally advocated destroying the 4th amendment because 'scary niggers in chicago XDDD'.

>Hillary not getting rid of Heller case to impose NJ gun laws

CTR please leave.

How the fuck is this CTR?

I'm not praising Shillary you idiot.

>getting rid of the 4th amendment to literally turn America into a police state is somehow better.
Wew lad.

Stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

>>Companies leave in droves due to taxes

Your corporate taxes are already total shit m80. The effects of it aren't going to get any better or worse unless the CT rate is changed. Until it gets down to single digit figures, multinationals will still funnel their profits through Ireland with its low CT rate and tax avoidance-friendly regulatory environment.

Why is everyone on Cred Forums so misinformed?