Let's have a real discussion about the debate

Let me start by saying I am 100% pro Trump. However, I cannot say this was a decisive victory for either candidate. I feel trump should not have even addressed the mud slinging, rather just bluntly stating he wants to stick to the issues. I feel the moderation was biased to an extent, but I think that was not necessarily a loss. While Trump was fed very hard questions, I think he handled them well, I mean, how else would someone handle baseless accusations that their a racist on live TV? Trump took the heat, and I found him to not necessarily knock the questions out if the park, however he did acknowledge these questions, he seemed level headed and professional while doing it, and that was something that needed to be shown. I think people saw that he had a lot more to say about his actual policies than the smears, and I think in the end people will not be so concerned with the pettiness of the racist accusations, and more interested in what Trump really wants to bring to the table.

Hillary Clinton had a very easy time it seemed, it appeared that she was given easy questions, and that's not just from my point of view. I feel as if she defended herself well, and dodged the attacks Donald made very well. I feel as if Trump didn't press hard enough on her, but in the end I'm glad it allotted more time for him to propose his ideas.
Another point I would make is that Hillary really brought out everything here, the birthed, the taxes, the sexist, the racist. I don't think people bought it now, and what more can she say for the next debates? I think Donald has the upper hand in the next 2, as he has not expended much of the information he has against her. All in all, I'd say ithat was a tie, however to the educated undecided viewer, they would have noticed that Trump seemed to have been getting tested, and performed well. How did you guys find it?

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/nymetro/news/politics/national/features/n_8499/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/sep/27/trump-clinton-first-debate-fact-checks/
charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article104382951.html
youtube.com/watch?v=77P6fxa2KOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hillary did A LOT better than I ever expected to but her only real victory is that she managed to get through relatively unscathed. Trump still won and he wasn't even trying that hard.

The only place on the internet saying Trump was intelligent comes from this circle jerk hug box of a shit hole.
Fuck off

Wow great point bud, really made me think. Yes, CNN which is owned by Hillary Clinton didn't think trump did great, color me surprised

The debate wasnt really biased at all, Trump was just acting like a fucking child. I've never seen anyone so awful at debating. He would have done himself a gargantuan service by actually letting Clinton speak freely instead of interrupting her like an ape.

I was fully for Trump, at least for a laugh and at least for the sake of some decent domestic policies, but good god is he tactless.

Justin Trudeau is the fucking man and should just be in charge of Canada and the States

>Don't interrupt me or my wife's candidate ever again

What part of the debate wasn't biased? The part where they asked no hard questions about anything Hillary has done wrong, or the part where they claimed Trump was Racist and Sexist and "fact checked" him.

Trump didn't get asked anything you couldn't have expected.
The birther issue, the Iraq war, the tax question were easily predictable and he should have had a canned answer ready.
He also should have expected obvious baits and also pay attention to what Clinton said and call her out when she called the police and them the entire nation racist. He also should have hammered harder on emails.
So, he was not really prepared for the debate and its only fair he lost.

>I am 100% pro Trump
>I cannot say this was a decisive victory for either candidate

wonder who won lmao

Pasting my response from other thread

I watched the debates on NBC few hours ago and this is my honest opinion. What I saw on the stage was a performance by a common man and a career politician. Sure, Donald Trump might not be able to put across his point as succinctly as an experienced Hillary Clinton who had been rehearsing the debates from many weeks, however what Donald Trump said and meant reconnected with what I want from a leader. I saw two people on stage one of whom was speaking from his heart and one who has narrating rehearsed pointers - this is what matters to me.

I have seen CEO's and rehearsed debaters speak like Hillary Clinton and for me they come across as completely duplicate and false. I trust someone who speaks from their heart rather than parroting scripts.

On the debate itself, I saw Donald Trump trying his best to explain his policies - I honestly thought he would bring up many shady things about Hillary's past (Bill Clinton's rape scandal, Benghazi and thousands of other lies) but he did not. I saw a new side of Donald Trump, a side which resonates with me. Inspite of repeated interruptions by the moderator, questions which were specifically created and put forward to make a play against Donald Trump by the commission of Hillary Supporters (see my yesterday's thread ), planted trolls in the audience Donald Trump put forward a good performance.

Having said that, Hillary Clinton did pull some punches by clarification on Iran deal, bringing up women's issue and Donald Trump's past. By doing that Hillary has emptied her entire ammo and in the words of Cred Forums's Alt-Right, she will be shooting blanks in the next debates. Donald Trump still has ammo remaining for the next battles and he could win them by not holding back.

Did I mention the facetious rehearsed smirk of Hillary Clinton did not help her and only made her look more robotic.

Felt like a draw to me. Trump didn't crumble under attack from Hillary and sometimes even the moderator. Meanwhile Hillary mostly got a pass on everything.

I don't think Hillary came off as any more likable or trust worthy - which are her two big issues. And I don't think Trump came off as more presidential or knowledgable which are his two big issues.

I think his responses to the Iraq war, and the birthed question were reasonable. Considering he didn't support the Iraq war while Hillary Clinton voted for it, and Hillary Clinton started the birthed movement. As far as the tax returns go, I don't care, I avoid as many taxes as I can myself, you find me one business man with a good accountant who wants to pay more taxes and Ill vote for Hillary.

I would say that just being on stage solidifies his image as presidential.

SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF
SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF
SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF

>what more can she say for the next debates? I think Donald has the upper hand in the next 2, as he has not expended much of the information he has against her
good point fampai

>you find me one business man with a good accountant who wants to pay more taxes and Ill vote for Hillary.

Bill Gates?

Trump's closer should have been this. He fucked up so hard by not preparing.

"Clinton says she's against the TPP. You know, the disastrous trade deal that will kill American jobs and send them to Asia. The one she called the gold standard until, coincidentally, Bernie Sanders and I started criticizing it as the worst deal since NAFTA. She says she's changed her mind. Okay. She said she changed her mind on Iraq, too. Then she took us into Libya. And now she's sorry for Libya (after laughing when Gaddafi was tortured and executed). But if you look at her emails, she wants to take us into Syria. She talks big game about changing her mind, but all she really does is say "sorry" and then make the same decisions. (Maybe if you say sorry enough we'll forget about the emails too). And she likes to pretend she's the better security candidate. But what have her policies unleashed in the Middle East? ISIS in Iraq. ISIS in Libya. Destabilization of the entire region. I know and flew off the handle and said she's been fighting Isis her entire adult life, but it's hard not to get angry when everything this woman touches turns to ISIS. And let's not forget another thing. There's a genocide going on in Libya right now against black people. Gaddafi liked to hire subsaharan Africans as his mercs. As soon as he died, the rest of the Libyans figured they'd kill all the black people. And we didn't give a damn. That's Clinton's foreign policy. It was only another genocide (the Yazidis) that even convinced Obama to go back to Iraq. But this is just part of a long history of the Clintons talking a big game but not caring about black people -- the Clinton Crime Bill did more to put young black men in jail than anything since Jim Crow.

So excuse me if I'm a little incredulous about her apologies. Cause to me, they seem like... Political tools."

I really do believe the fact that she cannot run those same claims over the next 2 debates

He literally cannot fail, and is worth billions of dollars, I mean the average business man, the landscaper or the restaurant owner

I thought it was pretty meh for both of them.

Trump obviously wasn't prepared enough but at least he stayed focused on the issues and didn't fall back into personal insults like in the primaries. Hillary did better but also came off as incredibly arrogant and unsympathetic, and her "memorable one-liner" (I assume that "I prepared to be president" was what her campaign bragged about before the debate) seemed completely out of place at the time she said it. It's obvious she just really, really wanted to fit it in somewhere.

I think Trump should try those mock debates before he goes into the next one, it will help him not to get irritated by his opponent while he tries to get his point across. He does a lot better when he's just answering questions like at the military forum.

Also, the moderator was biased. No idea if it's because of how much people were shitting on Matt Lauer before but it was noticable and annoying.

That's true, I'm starting a new business myself and the first question I asked my CA was how can I pay less taxes.

Yeah, I agree - you can't half fight back, because you'll lose. Either go balls out on Hillary or avoid the mudslinging completely.

I would prefer the latter, btw.

>Moving the goalposts so far you need binoculars to see where they went

>"fact checked"
are you quoting "fact checked" because every time they fact checked they just had to quote something donald had said himself?

They didn't make anything up, they didnt even stretch the truth, be pissed donald said that garbage to begin with, don't be mad about Clinton or Lester for keeping him to what he has said in the past.

We have direct quotes of this shit, hell the thing about china and global warming was still a tweet he had up and had 30+ other tweets related to it, yet he still yelled out loudly THATS WRONG WRONG WRONG, makes him look weak as fuck that has has to interrupt a women AND that he is obviously in the wrong about it to begin with.

The only way you could think it was biased was if you literally just wanted them to give donald scripted questions and give him a prompt to read from

He is right though, who in their right minds want to pay more taxes?

DEFECTIVE MIC

I'd say Trump lost the debate by a very slim amount but it won't be enough to seriously effect his campaign. The media was always going to spin it as a win for Hillary anyways, so expect him to drop a few points in the polls. Hopefully he can use this experience to mount a comeback at the next debate.

>Bill Gates represents the average business man in America.
He's such an outlier, but sure, I'll be more specific next time.

>I'd say Trump lost the debate by a very slim

Damage controlllllllllllllll

>baseless accusations that trump is a racist

Hahahahahaha.

#1 with racists, but I swear I'm not a racist it is all a misunderstanding.

Okay, please find me the article where Donald Trump states he supported the Iraq war.

I'd say Trump won the debate by a slight margin. He could have won it by a bigger margin had the Lester The Jester behaved like a moderator and not a shill.

Oh yeah, I forgot that Trump claimed a grand dragon of the KKK was his mentor

The problem is he isn't trying to win over his base supporters anymore, they're voting for him no matter what, he HAS to court other voters, blacks, Hispanics, women, Jews, etc. He did nothing for that last night.

The time article from 2002 has the direct quote of him saying when asked about
>on Sept. 11, 2002, Stern asked Trump directly if he was for invading Iraq. “Yeah, I guess so,”Trump responded. “I wish the first time it was done correctly.”

And him trying to claim he was out spoken about being against the invasion BEFORE 2002 is just flat unsupported, there is no evidence of this and the only evidence we do have is that 2002 interview where he clearly isn't against the invasion even if he isn't enthusiastically for it either. The fact is he is trying to lie about it when we have direct quotes of him saying the opposite.

Trump appeared like a whiny baby whereas Clinton kept her compossure.

That's really all that matters, content doesnt convince voters.

I don't support the man, but show me any quote that shows him as racist.

>Trump still won and he wasn't even trying that hard.
LOL, that delusion.

While i do think that Trump pulled his punches a fair bit such as on the cyber security and not bringing up the emails again as a key point he can still do that again and again.

Trump has so much more ammo to use against Hillary in the other debates.

Add in the fact that he will want to keep the best ammo for the last debate because that is the one which will make up peoples minds and have a lasting impression.

Also he would not want to use too much of the same ammo either, people get bored of hearing the same things and it begins to lose its message such as SJW shouting 'racist'.

As for Hillary her attacks were meh, birther issue - non issue, law suit against his rental housing program - non issue, avoiding taxes - countered completely because goverment put in loopholes and would waste it anyways, russia hack - lol emails hillary, taxes - lol emails hillary.

She does not have that much ammo and with her constant attack ads running 24/7 the message will begin to fail.

Overall Hillary looked like a politician which is what people hate these days, the face of the establishment which has done nothing except lie on a daily basis that they begin to believe it themselves.

Trump on the otherhand is a business man who had made something and produced something, he did say things which people agree with, identified problems and countered hillary well enough with some zingers in for classic trump.

Moderator was shite though, too much time for hillary i thought and too many easy questions for her to boot while Trump got a rougher ride but weathered it fine in the end.

The second debate will be more telling.

Praise Kek.

He's right, retard. Your thread is shit.

She lost when she laughed off 100,000,000 spent on television ads

He interrupted too much and went off on tangents

Both work because he is Trump and we are used to it by now but he did it too often and it makes him look nervous and agitated

But I'm sure this is covered by the news already

I think he lost, but not by as much as he could have, and that he has more things he can work on than she does for next time, and that he really needs to crush her in the next one.

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Trump to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was doing debate prep???? This is so fucked.

So he stated that after the Invasion of Iraq? However prior to it he didn't support it?

So all the polls saying he won the debate are wrong and he's right?

> I'm smart
To avoid paying taxes when moddle class people pay 25%

> that's good business
To hope the housing market crashws ruining the lives of thousands of middle class people and causing some to take their life

Trump proved with those two comments he doesn't give a shit about the middle class. Will it be enough to sway votes? Maybe maybe not but he definitly showed he doesn't give a shit about the middle class despite what he claims

Prior to that he CLAIMS he didn't support it, but there is no evidence if he did or didn't.

He CLAIMS he was very vocally against the invasion in 2001 and before that interview in 2002. Yet he can't be quoted from anywhere about being against the invasion, besides calling his good friend sean hannity.

He was somewhat outspoken in 2003 but didn't really get out spoken about the war until 2004, 2 years after he claimed he was VERY outspoken about being against the war.

I dont care if he was or he wasn't. The fact he can't decide which he actually was and the fact he contradicts his own interviews is the thing the rest of America is just going to see as unpresidential.

The mad lost the debate badly.

wtf I hate Trump now.

>Fuck off triggered shill faggot.

Hillary supporters on this board are desperate.

Why does not Trump make it clear Hillary is there not for the people but for the banks who are her biggest donators??

Trump needs a gameplan for a next debate, to where to attack

With how few hillary supports are on here and how vocal trump supports have been against them in the past 12 hours since the debate, I think it's pretty obvious who is desperate here.

I'm going to enjoy watching this sinking ship over the next several weeks, it'll be a fun ride.

I'm honestly worried about Trump's chances of winning, I'm not sure he'll win over the independents. If Hillary wins, this country is going to shit, and it seems like that's what's going to happen.

Noone really won last night... But trump didn't lose, and that's the worst thing that could've happened for hillary... She's a filthy old lying sick woman

Nobody would care about the debates if you faggots weren't shilling the board nonstop with the
>muh Trumpfags BTFO threads
>muh HILLARY threads
every two minutes.

The fact that this is the first time any of you have shown any energy on this board at all just proves how pathetic your candidate actually is. It's kinda sad desu.

Trump lost. He lost more at the end than at the beginning. I think the old man ran out of steam. By the time of the multiple post-debate damage control statements you could tell he was running on steam.

Trump looked like a plutocrat rather than a populist. Trump looked like a unhinged, chauvinistic, tard-baby rather than a confident commander and chief. Trump even blamed the microphone and his campaign blamed the moderator for getting do humiliated.

Look at a few of the exchanges,
Trump defined law and order as injustice.
He got spanked on Article 5 and NATO.
He got spanked on global warming.
He insulted fat, conservative women.
He went full defensive on Iraq 03.
He admitted to not paying taxes.
He didn't even prosecute the email or his case on trade well. He bumbled through a litany of non- sequitor diatribes from his tabloid-tier speeches and tried to fall back on interrupting the secretary with his weak, stale memes.

nymag.com/nymetro/news/politics/national/features/n_8499/

This article, compiled from brief answers about the upcoming invasion of Iraq in the weeks leading up to it, asks the question "Donald Dove?"

He was as antiwar as possible without harming his public image and business.

Her questions seemed easy because she prepared for the debate !

The fact your candidate got destroyed in the debate is just making you cranky.

I personally didn't post here before because after the initial trump invasion it got to be such a shit filled board I left for other boards.

After the debate last night I wanted to see how badly you shills were taking it and it's obvious some of you can't accept what happened, but it is good to see how many seemingly realize you guys are likely going to lose big.

That's the 2003 interview I mentioned already idiot. That's the very first example you can find where he is against the war, yet listening to him last night he was VERY outspoken against the war LONG before 2003, just believe him, he doesn't need proof.

Face it, the man is a liar and he got caught.

>this circle jerk hug box of a shit hole

He was defensive the entire debate. He let her confirm a lot of the things he knows his voters condemn. Of course she emphasized the importance of rubbing elbows with the Saudi’s. She did not condemn the voilence against the police by terroristgroup BLM. Hell, she even talked about the importance of cybersecurity. She did all that to herself.

Hillary was well-prepared and looked good to people who only look at a debate like that for the craze. Which sadly are a lot of people. But Trump looked honest and human. He proved he knows his stuff when it comes to the economy and he kept himself from throwing mud as much as he could, unlike Clinton.

>"fact checked"

That was completely infantile. What's next? They start playing thruth or dare so the viewers can really get to know their fav candidate?

Hillary came off as a robotic, used car salesman. Trump acted like he at least cares about the country. Anyone who says Hillary won is a gullible idiot.

Trump showed control, appeared to be serious, and didn't go nuts. Which was the concern most have with him.

Clinton appeared unnatural. You could call it the drugs, her illness, or whatever. She always had a creepy, joker-esque smile on her face.

No one is going to remember much of what they said; moreover, they'll remember how they made them feel.

>He proved he knows his stuff when it comes to the economy
...did he? In the first two minutes he started rambling about Mexico paying VAT but thankfully in the US we dont or some shit like that, totally ignoring sales tax and other taxes we have on goods in this country.

To me anyway he looked very unqualified and didn't even look like a decent businessman, let alone presidential material.

>No one is going to remember much of what they said; moreover, they'll remember how they made them feel.
This is the biggest issue with this election cycle, facts and issues dont matter, feelings and how things look is far more important, which is terrible for this country, dont we want a president who is qualified and able to control their emotions?

Watching a man ramble about how his 10 year old grandson is AMAZING with the cyber doesn't inspire confidence in me, especially seeing as "the cyber" is seemingly the area the US needs the most work.

Hillary supported the iraq war...she voted for it. She took the political capital for supporting it. Its on her shoulders.

The fact idiots are trying to equivocate hillary voting for the war with trumps measured ambiguity, while running a business empire, speaks volumes to just how stupid they are

This

Jesus christ people are stupid

i think people are putting too much weight on the debates

it's 2016. it's not like all we have to go on is newspapers and these special debates where we get our 1 opportunity to hear the candidates. we can see what the candidates are saying on their twitter feeds, we can watch their almost daily rallies live on youtube

debates are for old people and the old media who think they have any relevance. it's 2016.

The debates were a joke and im sure just made more people hate the current system which hillary is a big part

His insinuation that a 400lb bed-ridden man would not only be capable but as capable as a state actor at a sustained and undetected month-long infiltration of the DNC server struck me as uneducated. All he had to say was that he would be the choice of cyber hygiene and that Clinton's intelligence surge had would be nothing but a liability for a president with her record.

That whole exchange was cringe-worthy, but Trump came off as much worse.

Did you get triggered because I posted a direct link to a relatively unbiased source referring to him as Donald Dove right before the invasion?

People know Trump is hyperbolic anyway. What's important is that sources exist that he thought the economic improvement, Iran and North Korea were bigger priorities at the time.

All three of those are still big issues 13 years later.

>In the first two minutes he started rambling about Mexico paying VAT

He used Mexico as an example, he wasn't 'rambling' about it specifically. Which makes me wonder if I should explain or if you simply don't feel like understanding it.

He said we SHOULD pay just like they do. That way imports are more expensive and less desirable.

Yet, Trump was still on the defensive for minutes after that exchange, he didn't challenge her on Libya, and he didn't go into the weeds on the history of SOFA and ISIS. He won't do it now, either. He doesn't have a fucking clue.

I agree with much of your post. Clinton won on points, but didn't dominate and came off as a stiff elitist. Trump was able to hold himself back from raging and pulled some punches.

Trump established himself as a legit candidate last night, even if Hillary outstyled him on certain policy points and Trump was put on the spot of disproving negatives (prove you're not sexist and racist).

For anyone wondering why Trump referenced but didn't detail his push for equality at his West Palm Beach club, he can't directly insult the community while still being a businessman.

But they didn't even mention Trump University or the Trump Foundation.

tbqh I'm really surprised that it was Clinton who attacked Trump the most, and not the other way around.

Trump only attacked her on her record, Clinton straight up called him a racist and a misogynist.

Trump didn't help his case though, he came off as too defensive and he was visibly nervous when personal attacks came through. He should be way more aggressive. He barely even adressed her e-mails.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/sep/27/trump-clinton-first-debate-fact-checks/

If Trump is honest, then he is also wrong.

Trump came up as a calm, balanced, and mediocre populist moron, which is somehow perfect. If he was excellent he would lose his voting base.

Clinton presented more "facts", was able to get in more jabs, and appeared more eloquent than trump. She won the debate itself. If she can keep this up, she will do very well.
Trump however, didn't across as racist, overly mean-spirited or completely idiotic. Moreover, both he and clinton appeared leaderlike and informed in first 30 minutes or so of the debate, which is all most people watched.
For this reason, trump wn the long term. He didn't play into the image many undecided voters or anti-trumpers had in their mind of him. That's huge. however, trump made it a point of pride to not prepare for this debate. THIS WAS UTTERLY MORONIC. If he wants any chance to win, he needs to prep for the next debate, and not give into her traps, rather he needs to stay on point and ignore her comments. If he can do this, he can do very well. Remember, romney won the first debate by a landslide, but lost the other two. If we'll see trump make a comeback in the debates like Obama did, only the future will tell.

>"tipping intensifies"

>politifact

This might just be high school debate team thinking but Trump came off as a bit of a spaz with a dozen claims with not much in the way of facts or logic.

I still don't know where he stands politically

>people are surprised

Where were you fucks during the primaries? Trump did the exact same thing. He rambled, looked emotional/passionate, the media claimed he got rekt whereas the polls all said he won.

It's standard business, Trump has gained the momentum. It's literally over, all Trump needs to do is do the same thing in the next two debates and he wins bigly..

>he would lose his voting base.
He literally can't lose his voting base at this stage of the game, and he can't win without courting other voters.

You dont use the debates to shore up your base, your base should already be secure by this stage of the game, if that was his goal last night he made a mistake.

>t.ahmed

Trump did better than a lot of people around here seem to realize. Check this out the results of this focus group in North Carolina:
>Indeed, while polls said that Clinton won the first general election debate with Donald Trump Monday, she may not have won actual votes. And she may even have lost some, at least in the battleground state of North Carolina.

>In a focus group of 21 voters from around Charlotte conducted by McClatchy and the Charlotte Observer, four who were up for grabs before the debate moved away from her by the end.

>Before the debate, the tally was nine Clinton, three Trump, six undecided and three Johnson. Afterward, it became seven Clinton, three Trump, six undecided and five Johnson.
charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article104382951.html

CTR can spam all they like, but actual persuadable voters in swing states were driven away from Clinton by her terrible performance last night.

Trump went HARD at the start, like worse than he ever went on Jeb! and it was awesome, and Cred Forums loved it - Cred Forums never knows whats best for Trump. We said Pence was an awful choice, pointing out how Khan's wife wasn't talking was smart, joking about the Russians hacking Clinton was smart, etc..
But Trump realized he wasn't supposed to be going that hard. He got too defensive instead of a middle ground (and I blame those "interrogation" training sessions for that), but ultimately, for the first debate, it's better that he went to that extreme rather than keeping up the other from the start.

The thing that matters is that Trump acted sane, if somewhat rambling, while still asserting himself early.

What new image did Clinton create of herself? None. She didn't appear more human, she didn't seem passionate (and I say this as someone who sits in a room with liberals to watch these things), she was too smug, and most importantly - she didn't make a case for millennials and her attempts to demonize Trump fell flat. In the grand scheme of things I think it was a tie.

b-but mybfact checking! it can't biased, it can't possibly be owned by a company that endorsed hillary clinton! It's completely obejective information!

>Areas where Trump did well
Emails, the second question about foreign trade (the first was just, chyna chyna chyna) his attack against the DNC being unfair to Bernie and rigging their election. A few other moments shined through and you could tell that, at times, even the more liberal crowd was with him.

>Areas where Clinton did well
Her debate performance was 6/10 at fucking best, but Trumps was a 3 making her the winner of the first debate. I don't think she really won over any hearts with this debate, you're not going to see anyone saying "wow Ms. Clinton is actually a really nice, composed person I can't wait to vote for her!" They're going to say "wow this was a god awful train wreck, but Trump crashed harder so I'm going to vote for that Harpy I guess"

Trump lost hard. is it the end of his campaign? No, but it just made any chance of winning alot more difficult. I predict momentum in Clintons court until either the next debate or another scandal. Expect numbers to tighten in Ohio to a near tie or a Clinton 1 point lead. Florida will remain trump, momentum he was having in states like Colorado, North Carolina, Arizona, etc. is going to halt.

tl;dr Trump had 2-3 really good "oh shit hillary BTFO" moments but the rest made him look nervous and jumpy. Clinton had that smug, forced smile the entire time and it looked phony as fuck but she still appeared more "presidential"

Underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=77P6fxa2KOs

about 1:40 in

You are free to do your own fact checking.

Just a few minutes with Good and Youtube. Not that hard.

Trump started off well, but Clinton managed to trigger him with slight jabs every now and then, which meant that by the end of the debate he was doubling down on his Rosie O comments and literally saying the moderator (who has been presented with all the facts) is wrong.

Can't see him doing any better in the second debate, assuming he doesn't back out.

Well, that and not get arrested. Nobody brought up his shadier business dealings.

You shills just don't get it do you? Are you blind? Did you even see what just happened?

Did you catch it? It was happening right before your eyes the entire night. Did you even get the point? No..? Let me clarify.

This entire debate was nothing more than a beta test for Trump. An analysis of Clinton. What makes her tick.. What are her weak spots.. He was simply watching her. Probing her.. Studying and diagnosing her every move and tactic. And she fell right into his trap like the pawn she is.

This is not an average man you're dealing with here. Make no mistake, this is a genius beyond your wildest nightmares. He was toying with her like a cat with a mouse, while she was fighting for her life. She has nothing left.

Now that he has a full mental blueprint of his enemy there is nothing that can stop him. Expect something out of this world in the next 2 debates. Something unprecedented in all of modern politics.

Mark my words, the lion has been let out of the cage, and he's hungry tonight. So go now, retreat to your twitter and your reddit accounts. Rejoice with your friends for this short lived victory. Pray to your false gods while you still have the faith.

NOTHING is going to prepare you for the storm which is about to come. You WILL be brought to heel before winter ends.

He didn't even get the stop and frisk case right. Maybe he was presented with all the facts but he sure as hell didn't remember them.

My only beef is why he couldn't calmly punch his way out with a little verbal judo. The second she started railing on his business he could've flipped to the foundation. But he stood there like a putz and blathered on.

My children's future rests on him being able to handle that fucking cunt like the globalist whore she is.

Fucking embarrassing.

/MAGA/

>He didn't even get the stop and frisk case right
Yes he did.

Donald was VERY misleading with the stop and frisk thing.

Stop and frisk was ruled unconstitutional, this is a fact. The attempt to appeal this decision was dropped and so it is STILL unconstitutional up to and until someone decides to challenge it in a higher court. If donald had said this and stopped at this, he would be correct. HOWEVER, claiming that because it hasn't been to the supreme court yet it is still constitutional is flat wrong, something does NOT need to go before the supreme court to be ruled unconstitutional, any court can rule that, it is up to a higher court to affirm the ruling or make another ruling, so far a higher court hasn't done so, meaning the lower court decision still stands.

In other words, stop and frisk is unconstitutional.

Also, donald claiming that if the case had gone forward it would have been overturned is pretty misleading as almost all studies done on stop and frisk by independent sources show it was a fairly discriminatory policy and would likely be ruled unconstitutional by higher courts.

Why would you care so much?

Also, be nice to your mom.

MSM is destroying Trump
Trump lost face it

I honestly dont even get how you can spin it FOR trump, just watching the debate and it's clear who won. Trump was floundering, and half the talking point he brought up were clear fear mongering for his base, (iraqi oil, china, etc).

I'd love trump to give me real policy to examine and take apart, but so far he isn't giving anything.

Semi-exact

His point was he disagreed with the ruling and it had not yet made it to the supreme court

>Trump still won and he wasn't even trying that hard

This is beyond belief...

Fuck off CTR

I would call it a tie. Trump didn't bring out half the ammo he could have. He held a lot back for the next 2. The only reason I hesitate to call it a tie is trump talked about his policies while Hillary just talked about trump. She seemed frazzled and on a lot of drugs. Also she would have been destroyed if she wasn't being fed answers.

Trump did remarkably well against his opponent, and against Hillary Clinton as well

>hug box

He is so hot it hurts

>being pissed your lying candidate gets fact checked
Literally what

CNN doesn't run the Internet, you idiot.

The other user's point still stands. Everyone on every site - be it news channels or blogs or whatever - agrees: Trump got smoked. He fumbled badly throughout the debate and Hillary never once made a misstep. I support Trump, but I can't believe how unpresidential he was last night. Being a bully and a clown may win the Republican vote but the moderates and democrats hold their candidates to a higher standard and Trump will NOT get their vote. He's done for.

Underrated post

I think that Trump having a real chance at first shows what a terrible choice many consider Hillary Clinton.

But he also seemed to represent something more fundamental about a US core ideology. Many Americans don't seem to want socialism mixed into their capitalism and the taxes to be a lot lower in general. Freedom, American dream and all.

Perhaps they are willing to burn a few bridges to achieve that in the sense that Hillary may be the better qualified but she represent a direction many don't want.

>Trump admitted he was happy people lost their homes during the financial crisis so he could buy property cheaply

>That's business!

The amount of shilling that's going on in the internet just shows how scared that old hag and the establishment are.

Because there wasn't actually any fact checking. And further more Hillary blatantly lied about what positions he supports.

Thanks for correcting the record though.

I think a big takeaway is that there's no LE MASSIVE TRUMP SCANDLE taken away from this.

Trump managed to not fuck up the headlines and in a day or two I think this debate may have little effect.

Here's why-- Trump certainly turned off some voters last night, but he also dropped a ton of redpills. Some of the key things that swung my vote last October were:
-3 Trillion in overseas taxable money
-Jobs pouring out of the USA
-We're pulverized by NATO because they don't send a dime.
-We protect Japan, Saudi Arabia, Germany, etc. AND they don't pay us.

He put his message forth, and all the cheap wins were won by Hillary. So not to be cliche but he lost the battle, but the war isn't over.

My only fear is if she energized her base

If it was a blatant lie like you claim it would be easy as hell to disprove what she said, you can't spin facts in a completely opposite direction, you can only spin so far.

She didn't lie, donald just says enough stupid shit on his own that hillary doesn't have to lie about any of it. He provides all the ammo needed.

you're thinking rationally (facts), that's the mistake off all His opponents so far. he will win in a landslide however moronic he appears to a liberal mind. just look at the polls, he won all of them except CNN's.

You mean the polls that he was losing terribly in until about 20 minutes in and they started getting posted here and on r/the_donald?

Sure isn't biased at all when you vote in 50+ polls from 5 different devices and are using VPNs and other things to vote multiple times.

Be real, his base supports are the same bat shit insane morons who voted for him in the primary and they will still be there on election day, he wont win with those people though, there simply isnt enough of them.

He NEEDS the undecided voters, it's a fact. and this bullshit he is pulling in the debate is not doing it.

people like that kind of shit.
better a cynical asshole than a crooked liar grandma who shits her pants.

>common man

Sure, Pajeet.

That's a good analysis. The only thing I wonder is about the polls. We know the MSM will bias in Trumps direction and from a first impression we could all agree, Trump or Hillary, it was 50/50. Actually, I think I know what has happened. Clinton simply sounds too much like Obama. You know when you hear someone's son or younger sibling, and they sound almost identical in tone and even in words chosen, to an older sibling or parent?

Why does Clinton sound like a version of this in relation to Obama? Perhaps America is waking up. But maybe not. I lost hope in America a long time ago so it's no change for me.

i think both sides were thankful that either hillary didn't pass out and/or shit herself and trump didn't say some fucked up shit. i just hope he has an ace up his sleeve.

yes, rationally he would desperately need some real killer wikileak (won't happen, and if its does the MSM will bury it) or hillary destroying herself. but i'm not sure that "rational narrative" applies. people are apes above all else. can you relate humanly to pic related?

I thought she looked pretty human when she was laughing at donalds self destruction last night.

I was laughing out loud when the camera went to her smirk, felt very real to me.

The shilling today is beyond rationality.

confirmation bias. what was funny about it? that he says he has no bad temperament? liberals are literally brainwashed into believing that he has, while eveything he's done proves the opposite. he's a salesman, not a fragile ego. prove me i'm wrong, when has he ever lost his shit?

>that he says he has no bad temperament
He was literally interrupting and yelling during her turn to talk while he said that, it was the perfect embodiment of what was wrong about him as a candidate, and she knew it.
He looked foolish and weak.

Underated

to me he looked like a bullied schoolboy (you can call that foolish and weak) - ie not like a bully. which may be exactly what he needed. (time will tell)

Well I was an undecided bernie supporter looking for reasons to support trump and he made me a hillary supporter last night.

Many undecided americans do not like seeing bold faced lies and yelling and throwing a tantrum like a schoolboy.

His base supports loved it, but his base supports are never going to win him the election, the undecided independent voters will, and he is alienating them at the moment.

trump was great. his point about how hillary has been in politics for 30 years and all the problems are worse. his point about how obama doubled the debt and we have nothing to show for it in terms of schools, airports, etc.. his point about how democrats let down the black communities in inner cities by pandering to them for votes and then abandoning them and not using tactics to reduce crime. his point about how clinton spends hundreds of millions on ads against him and yet he is basically tied with her everywhere after spending nothing.

hillary was btfo all night. she looked fucking incompetent, arrogant, smug, and self satisfied.

>his point about how hillary has been in politics for 30 years
That really only resonates with the uneducated masses however, anyone who has studied politics more closely will know hillary had little to no opportunities to make broad sweeping policy changes as a senator or secretary of state or her other government positions.

If she were running for a 2nd term that argument might hold some water, but since she has never been president before it just seems pretty empty to me.

i'm a Trump enthousiast and i was embarrassed at how soft and inarticulate he was against that cunt (regardless of the rigged debate). but he could have taken a dump on stage and walked away it wouldn't change my mind. he will either give her the next blow next time or he was a dem shill the whole time.

*death blow, sorry

>Hillary didn't poop her pants
>she beat expectations
>Trump "lost"
to sum up:
Hillary: "I have a feeling I'm going to get blamed for everything"
Trump: "Why not?"
Nailed it! She is the ESTABLISHMENT, stupid.

I pray you are right user

Trump is really his own best ally and worst enemy. His only damage comes from his incoherent rambling or bizarre self-sabotaging remarks ("That makes me smart") rather than anything Hillary says. But then he pulls through with the most graceful strikes, like saying he'd release his tax returns once Hillary releases her deleted emails.
It's like Hillary doesn't need to be there, which is probably why Trump got to this point. He's so fired up with his own ideas that he dominates the whole spectacle, while Hillary's just this tired, cold, snarky bitch sitting passive-aggressively in the corner.

this kind of slithering around just irritates the fuck out of me. she is supposed to be the "most experienced" and " most qualified", while simultaneously youre telling me she has not held any positions where she has had any impact or influence on anything and therefor cannot be criticised for never solving any problems. if shes been nobody and has had no responsibilities then how the fuck is she qualified at all?