WTF is up with the blinking?

BLINK BLINK BLINK BLINK...
Is it the meds? Subconscious body language for lying? Secret Morse code messages?

she was doing the same thing with her finger. ps trump lost debate soz senpai.

What was the choise of drugs ?

I took it as her being drugged to keep her heart rate up so she wouldn't randomly reboot and fall over.

Lemme load you up on morphine or codeine and put you in front of America, I'm surprised she wasn't itching like a heroin junking. The start of the debate was the worst for her, she kept blinking like a lunatic, then she got that glassy eyed stare as the debate went on and that nervous crazed blink came back a few times. Thing is she's not even able to debate, just refers people to her website half the time to fact check, she's done the next 2 debates, this was Trump testing the waters. We also have the nice variable of her going into a coughing fit or losing it during the next 2, she's basically half dead and just repeating what she's told. Good luck to her, Trump is going to ruin her.

Is it a sniff trigger?

Most of the extraneous blinking was not blinking but her looking down at her script.

>looking equals blinking

ok next you'll shill for her going to win

I have translated the blinks to Morse code, I get:

.... . .-.. .--. / -- . .-.-.- / .. / .- -- / -... . .. -. --. / -.- . .--. - / .- .-.. .. ...- . / .- --. .- .. -. ... - / -- -.-- / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -... -.-- / - .... . / -.. -. -.-. .-.-.- / .--. .-.. . .- ... . / -.- .. .-.. .-.. / -- . .-.-.-

They both were heavily drugged. Trump was on uppers and Hillery was on downers.

Either way the country is fucked.

She was just being very practiced and deceitful. The blinking was one of the things she couldn't control though.

Top kek.

-- .. --. .... - -.-- / -.- . -.-

-.-

SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF, LIE

SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF

What were you saying?

- .... .- -. -.- / -.-- --- ..- / ..-. --- .-. / -.-. --- .-. .-. . -.-. - .. -. --. / - .... . / .-. . -.-. --- .-. -.. / .---- / ... .... . -.- . .-.. / .... .- ... / -... . . -. / -.. . .--. --- ... .. - . -.. / .. -. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .- -.-. -.-. --- ..- -. -

She's twitchy because she's full of stimulants.

I suspect doped up on amphetamines like Adderal.

SNIFF (What the fuck was that?)
SNIFF (THAT SMELL!)
SNIFF:(IS THAT HILLARY?)
SNIFF:(DID SHE SHIT HERSELF?)
SNIFF:(JESUS CHRIST! SOMEBODY ROLL DOWN THE WINDOW!)

kek

dubs of truth

he is here...

Did they seriously misspell People?

This. They r both heavily drugged. Hillary has def been on stimulants

Trump is on some sort of testosterone therapy. And likely on something like aderall

Maybe Hillary is on a mix of uppers and downers - things to keep her parkinsons in check while alsoaking her seem high energy

I wonder if we"ll ever know

No. Look at every other picture

KEK WILLS IT!

The Diazepam starts to wear off...