What will India be like in the next 60 years ( in the Year 2076?

What will India be like in the next 60 years ( in the Year 2076?
Also what will Germany be like in the next 60 years?

Tags- (stop paying all the attention to trump and crooked hilary, debate, aryan, poo in loo, shill, kek, really, makes you think, it's happening, good goy, jews)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_water_supply_and_sanitation#Indus_Valley_Civilization
google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.climatechangenews.com/2015/05/29/india-heat-wave-kills-1500-in-taste-of-climate-change-impacts/&ved=0ahUKEwiH4JeZ3q_PAhVsLsAKHdhjC7wQFggjMAE&usg=AFQjCNHDHzu_yTqM_qh-hAEG5TcF3AJKzQ&sig2=54-cpwBoRWhlOhiqVBI76A
google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBREA2U10I20140331&ved=0ahUKEwiH4JeZ3q_PAhVsLsAKHdhjC7wQFghIMAs&usg=AFQjCNGIYgpA1fMuryKj5JfMZ6DwxOi4Ug&sig2=6tC3KXM3wJVGRgNB5HVx-A
bbc.com/news/world-europe-32929962
youtube.com/watch?v=B5TV_c1G0EI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hear indoor plumbing is planned...

>indoor plumbing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_water_supply_and_sanitation#Indus_Valley_Civilization

Hot humid and mostly inhospitable littered with the dirty dehydrated corpses of many many millions of Indians. You can't fight mother nature and climate shifts are going to ravage the subcontinent.

Are you going to provide anything to back up all these claims?

google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.climatechangenews.com/2015/05/29/india-heat-wave-kills-1500-in-taste-of-climate-change-impacts/&ved=0ahUKEwiH4JeZ3q_PAhVsLsAKHdhjC7wQFggjMAE&usg=AFQjCNHDHzu_yTqM_qh-hAEG5TcF3AJKzQ&sig2=54-cpwBoRWhlOhiqVBI76A

google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBREA2U10I20140331&ved=0ahUKEwiH4JeZ3q_PAhVsLsAKHdhjC7wQFghIMAs&usg=AFQjCNGIYgpA1fMuryKj5JfMZ6DwxOi4Ug&sig2=6tC3KXM3wJVGRgNB5HVx-A

I read both the articles, i know about this already.
All this still couldn't bring change to the entire subcontinent, more likely a few states which are total shitholes.

Japan is also, if not more susceptible to natural disasters. Barring the economic bubble in the 90's, they are doing quite well.

India's problem is their people itself. You pooinloos need a plague, purge a few shitskins.

I don't care what you believe the heatwaves are going to get worse the monsoon season even harder to predict and it will occur more frequently, the sea will rise,agriculture will become near on impossible. Pakistan and Bangladesh are going to get it too. Not my problem anyway curry muncher.

Germany won't be anything in 60 years. Germans are going extinct since the birth rate is so low and we have way too many old people. Germans will die out and only the refugees will be left, with only granny corpses to rape. New Afristan will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed.

meant to reply to
tho

I couldn't tell if you both of you are posting this in a funny manner or actually believe what you're saying is true.

We will probably kick out poor people and lower caste pajeets when the situation is real.

Germany will be muslim country together with france, norway, sweden and probably egoland. Ireland and Scotland will probably do Brexit, so no more GreatBuffon kingdom.

Alternative for germany (and half of Eurokouhoz) is huge radioactive glass parking. Many Europe countries have nukes (Turkey included), they are lol democracy, now all muslims need to do is win election in one of those nuclear power countries, then nuke neighboors (or nuke Vatican). And poof goes Europe. If they win, they probably will not care about country they won in, for muslims it is better to just wipe western civilization. Also it is in big interest of Russia to help muslims develop such scenario. Now looking at what Makrell is doing i start to think europoor elites also want to nuke everybody to oblivion in Europe.

About India i do not know that much, but if they play well and do not get dragged into conflict between China , Russia and Usrael, they can prosper and win everything just like usa won (economically) second war. India should stay neutral, and support whoever has money in next global conflict. But they are right in middle, so probably will be turned into glass parking just like Eurokouhoz.

And yes war is coming, some say its already here, for now economical only.

India will be buried under 10ft of shit and the Krauts will buried under rapeugees.

I used to work for a research institute in germany. It was a part-time job as a student. I published 3 papers as co-author with 2 doctors from India. When they heard that I was doing my pratical-term in India they all told me to not do it and do it in Germany. Anyways I was excited and dismissed their opinions and went anyways.
India is complex and I am not saying I grasped all of it within 6 months, but of one thing I am sure.
There is no fucking way India is gonna be the next superpower. Never. Ever.
I actually liked it and will be going back just not for work.

100% serious Kraut here

bbc.com/news/world-europe-32929962

Although I have to agree with my brother Kraut that we indeed have the lowest birth rate, I don't think that is enough to warrant extinction of the german race. Blame out cucked merkel for the shitskin mudslimes entering our country.

Not sure about india though. If India manages to stay neutral between the chinks, the russkies, the burgers and more importantly the mudslimes, I see my kin migrating to your land to get away from the roaches.

You have the sun, Goa, warm beaches. Make sure to build loos before that though.

majority muslims, utter devastation, sharia law

meanwhile india will have slightly faster internet

>India is gonna be the next superpower.
Yes, that's true.
Because Indians by there nature aren't that way, will there be a golden age or end to poverty? Yes.
Will India win Olympic medals? Yes.
Will it ever interfere in other countries like modern day superpowers? I don't think so. We by the nature aren't like that. Also you should read about Indo-Germanic warrior tribes, Indo-Germany religions, Indo-European or whatever. You may find it interesting.
Also when Indians say they will be a superpower which i haven't seen a Indian saying ironically that it would be a superpower they mean to say what i'm saying.

Don't worry, britbong.
Your country will probably kick out all the muslims when the time is right.
- Pajit

>and yes war is coming, some say its already here, for now economical only.

A full scale global war between who China and US?

Here read what he's saying - Don't be so negative unnecessarily.

Also hopefully merkel won't stay in power for forever.

>I see my kin migrating to your land to get away from the roaches.

Someday, you'll have to kick them out of Germany. You know it's true.

ayyyy

For becoming a superpower, you should stay clear from either the US alliance, Russians or the Chinese. This is impossible for India considering one of these countries should provide you with shekels. Since the russsians are chocked, you have now cozied up to the americans. No sooner will you start hosting their military camps and if a skirmish were to erupt between US and India, India would be obligated to help, not the other way though. That does not bode will if you wish to carve your own space in the world.

>This is impossible for India considering one of these countries should provide you with shekels

For now, that wouldn't be like for eternity.
I really haven't see a Indian or myself trying to make India a superpower. As i said, the meaning of the word 'superpower' is different to some stupid people.

There is a bond we share with our German bros. We will keep the fire rising.

@TrueAryanWarrior: This is the Indian guy from yesterday, we were in same thread about India Super Power 2020 talking about bacon and steak

Not only that, in ancient Germany there were many Indo-Germanic warrior tribes which were respected. Not just some Hitler fairytale, actual truth.

>This is the Indian guy from yesterday, we were in same thread about India Super Power 2020 talking about bacon and steak

Yes, i remember that.

For Indians, superpower doesn't mean fucking around with everyone else on the world stage. I think Indians picture it as being like one large multicultural sweden

>if a skirmish were to erupt between US and India, India would be obligated to help

This is where non-Indians always get it wrong. The only country India would ever even slightly consider lending a hand to is Russia.

India is completely non-aggressive. They even held back in multiple wars against Pakistan, and then helped Pakistani troops from being slaughtered by Bangladeshis after the war was over

Unless attacked, I don't see India entering battle ever. They are non-aligned, nuclear, and follow the non-aggression principle.

Not really, you didn't read my post.
, will there be a golden age or end to poverty? Yes.
Will India win Olympic medals? Yes.
Will it ever interfere in other countries like modern day superpowers? I don't think so. We by the nature aren't like that.

>India is completely non-aggressive

Yup, that's called being defendant country.
We have always been like this in our history, because we had a subcontinent to live in.

>India: Year 2076

Finally discovered the toilet

I was there in your country almost a decade back and it was a nightmare getting a visa. If you wish people visit your country, don't make it hard in the first step. Not sure who the visa regime now is.

Once you start rising up the ranks like the leaf or the amerifats, your obligation towards the world increases too. Despite what you portray to the world about your diversity, India is a homogeneous country. It'd be interesting how India performs if a refugee crisis from Africa were to erupt and you'd handle it.

India will be extremely lucky to get on turkey level, which is the t-shirt country btw. Chances India will ever make it from the middle-income trap are nonexistant. Krautistan will continue to be major economy of the region, but it will degrade to current france level. France itself will become as poland is today

>Despite what you portray to the world about your diversity, India is a homogeneous country.
That's true, because no matter how many languages/religions/ ethnicity are there we have been living together since forever so we are homogeneous in that sense.

Also what do you think about Indo-Germanic warrior tribes and Indo-European history/religion etc? Is it well know in Germany?

Whatever makes you sleep at night, Ivan.

Also Indo-European languages which arespoken by almost 3 billion+ native speakers

>What will India be like in the next 60 years ( in the Year 2076?
Poor and smelly

>Also what will Germany be like in the next 60 years?

Wealthy and not smelly.

Your opinions are irrelevant,Italy.

I love how this one Indian gets triggered by almost everything posted on this thread :^)

Probably about the same, but for India it will be an improvement.

Replying to any post doesn't mean anything.

You've gone downhill since the indus valley civilization.

I literally think of diarrhea and dead bodies in rivers when I hear the word india. Small ugly brown people that smell of curry, slightly less orc like than pakkis but not by much.

Why are all Indians liars with incredibly fake qualifications who when called out on being fake start mumbling on about supporting their poor relatives.

You'll need 20 years of uninterrupted growth at 7% rate before you merely get on romanian level of per capita GDP, given your government will halt population growth completely. Sooper-pooper will simply not happen during your lifetime.

Thats a bit harsh of an evaluation. How about we say he is more likely to see WW4, than seeing a great and mighty india?

We've got an expert historian here! Everyone pay attention to this guy please.

>You'll need 20 years of uninterrupted growth at 7% rate before you merely get on romanian level of per capita GDP, given your government will halt population growth completely. Sooper-pooper will simply not happen during your lifetime.

>Implying we can't just kick out all the subhumans. The poor in India don't want to work anyways. They are okay with the way they are living.

The stench of india
Drifting in the breeze
Dead bodies and sewerage
Its enough to make you sneeze
Liars to a man
Personally I'm not a fan
Pakkis are even worse
But indians sure are a curse
Small and brown and smelling wierd
Their plumbing is worse than ghandi feared

india will be a cheap labor nation under china, kinda the way it currently is.
germany will be a war torn shithole with coastline and alpine states broken off creating new successful nations.

Are you triggered user?
Thanks for bumping the thread.

In a state of turmoil and desolation due to global warming.

Germs
Self mutilation in public
Street beggars
Children in slums
illiterates
poverty
bodies in rivers
Defecating in Public
Fake qualifications
Being slightly better than pakkis
Human sacrifice
Mutilated street children
Smelling of curry
And a condition in which feces are discharged from the bowels frequently and in a liquid form

The only good thing I can think of in relation to India is Mother Theresa.

You attack Roman Catholics as well don't you?

Horrible little brown vermin.

keep bumping, i'll be back after a while to see the thread.

poo

>What will India be like in the next 60 years ( in the Year 2076?
Pretty much same as it is now. Caste system/lack of outbreeding has ensured there are certain ethnic groups which are high-IQ but make up a small minority of the population. The rest will continue bathing in filthy corpse-ridden waters while shitting in the street.

Barring a remarkable reawakening of national/racial consciousness which results in kebab removal and massive increase of German birthrates Germany will be Muslim.

I like Brits poster, funny shitposting.
Often informal.

We can kick out those subhumans.
Upper caste make up 32% of the population and mostly get out of India just like i was planning to.

Find me an Indian who has a real qualification as opposed to one that came from laser printer university and a referral number for laser printer university to a small room above a phone shop that sells stolen tourist phones in Delhi and I'll show you a monkey at a typewriter,

Fake Fakirs, Fake religion, Fake gemstones, fake degrees.

The liquid shit is real though ad the poverty.

More fake gold is traded in Indian every spring than Chinese factories can produce.

Indians. A bit better than pakkis. But not much.

Your post is now not even relevant to the thread?
Are you copy pasting all this or actually spending time to write all this shit? kek

>What will India be like in the next 60 years
Functional pumbing?

That just makes things worse, your ancestors had their shit together and now you spray it everywhere

You guys have devolved.

>Upper caste make up 32% of the population and mostly get out of India just like i was planning to.

Indians. A bit better than pakkis. But not much.

You stay right where you are little poor brown person. You carry funny diseases and we have enough of you here to supply the underground human experimentation programme already and we are running out of illegal taxis to store them in.

Not my fault, that the untouchables breed out the upper caste Indian who did all this now fucking up the country even more. According to me, they are going to get kicked out in the future from our subcontinent. Just like the rapefugees are from Germany. Every civilization has a turning point, example : Greece and India fighting great battles. Alexander the great vs the mauryas. lmao @the new countries thinking they have a brith future looking at us and china.

youtube.com/watch?v=B5TV_c1G0EI

Indus valley civilization meets India...a bit better than pakkis but not much.

We need to ask ourselves how are we going to control the population?

>Not my fault, that the untouchables breed out the upper caste Indian who did all this now fucking up the country even more

you ARE the untouchable. You are one caste up from pakki (because you are not muslim) and one cast down from Brazilian because you smell wierder.

I hate Russians and even Russians score higher than brown people.

You'd have to be reincarnated a thousand times to even get promoted to yellow asian.

Indians ......slightly better than pakkis. But only slightly.

>According to me, they are going to get kicked out in the future from our subcontinent.
Considering the mixed breeding between upper and lower castes, I don't think that's a viable option. We just need to stop the poor from reproducing.

We can kick out all the savages which includes muslims, lower caste, poor people, homeless etc.
That will decrease our population.
It's a possible solution.

Nice opinion faggot.

>Considering the mixed breeding between upper and lower castes

So the lower caste who mixed with the upper cast must be rich and goes with eugenics, right?

Also the mixing isn't as high as you think it is.

>We can kick out all the savages which includes muslims, lower caste, poor people, homeless etc.
Kek nice fantasy but I was expecting a more pragmatic approach.

And you'll still be brown, poor and smell wierd.

The lack of respect for your fellow indians lives is noted.

It's why you are so low caste.

It would take you 10,000 reincarnations to make it to thai street hooker.

Germany will become a shithole
India will stay a shithole

>So the lower caste who mixed with the upper cast must be rich
Not all upper cast people are rich.

>Also the mixing isn't as high as you think it is.
Maybe, but the role of caste is almost completely out of play. You have to be living in a really backward area if you think caste is any shit nowadays.

>What will India be like in the next 60 years

India

North Africa

If you think my ideas are so bad, then tell me what do you think should be done to control the population?

Making contraception free?

>You have to be living in a really backward area if you think caste is any shit nowadays.

Like India (slightly better thank pakkis but not by much)

Not fooling anyone. You people can't even run a delivery food business without a caste system, food poisoning, diarrhea and stinking of curry.

You can take the Poo out of the Loo but you can't take the Loo out of the Poo.

Try education and basic medical care you fucking savage.

Lower caste street shitter detected

Why this much butthurt Ireland? Is it because you'll be as irrelevant in 60 years as you are now?

>You people can't even run a delivery food business
Well, the "dabba" system of Mumbai was actually featured in Guiness World Records.

>You can take the Poo out of the Loo but you can't take the Loo out of the Poo.
Doesn't make sense whatsoever.

indians are constantly hiding how awful they are, yet still come across as subhumans
the passive aggresion is incredibly amusing to see

Bow before your white master brown person.

You see you want to leave india and infest our nation without understand the reason our nations are so great is Christian thought shaped them.

For the difference see you exterminating your fellow indians and letting them rot without basic education or healthcare.

its actually the real reason india will always bee a squalid shithole. no sense of right or wrong.

That is why you were born brown. it will take you a million reincarnation before you can become a white Roman Catholic and understand what a squalid place india is and why..

I know.

You don't sound like a Christian to me.

That is exactly how my radiantly white persona views you. Exactly.

Indians. A tiny bit better than pakkis but not much.

Well I'm not lying or advocating eugenics on my fellow compatriots.

Food for thought there for you. Food that does not smell of curry and abortion, raw sewerage, illiteracy and children dying on streets for want of basic medical care..

>Well I'm not lying or advocating eugenics on my fellow compatriots.
Neither am I.

Also, curry is not just one dish.

chup chutya behenchod

Sorry about that. You all look the same to me.

This is you right?

>We just need to stop the poor from reproducing.

Gibber gibber my old mans a mushroom.

gaad mai dal la old man ka mushroom ko chutya

I meant as in overbreeding.

A white family with four kids may seem normal to you but any family with more than three kids is actually over breeding here.
And yes I understand we need to spread education, but that is just a matter of time, not something that can't be fixed.

Yes. Well. I see you are chimping out in gibberish.

I'll leave you to the smell of rotting sewerage and thoughts of your horrific society and again remind you that irrespective of your cast, here you are in with the niggers and pakkis and basically an unwanted and conspicuously alien and inferior. India will always be shit becuase hindus, just as pakkis will always be shit because muslims. And as ever you will always be scrambling to get into somewhere like the EU or US shaped by Christendom because you actually know this but are too riddled with moral cowardice and jealousy to actually do anything to improve your sorry state.

jo bhi keh rha hai pajeet

Wew - this Irish lad really dislikes Indians. Calm down Mick, they aren't that bad.

We already know what Britain will loom like. We're discussing Indian now.

Thank you for Correcting The Loo

Your view on Hinduism is really skewed. We don't force others to convert, unlike other religions.

>jo bhi keh rha hai pajeet
Google translator says you meant this

"Whoever is saying Pjit"

So best of luck with that sewerage brown person

Ever seen one trying to apply fro a job at a BNF site with a fake degree.

I have. In fact if you look closely they all have fake degrees.

tell me again how great they are?

The vile state of Indian society is the product of your hindu culture just as the superior places in the world are a product of their Christian culture.

Think about it.

Our nations are sending you billions in charity for poverty while you build nukes and send poos into space.

Fucking awful place. Better than pakkis but only marginally.

google translate can only translate Hindi not hindi written in english words. You're caught read handed pajeet.

So don't reply to him anymore -

>You're caught read handed pajeet.

Yes well that makes no sense at all. Just like that strange gibber you have been broadcasting in your brown rage fit at being made aware of your inferiority.

India will have a few hundred million middle class people living in fairly affluent conditions, making it a strong (nominal) economy and a bigger player worldwide. But there will still be widespread poverty/slums, though some might get redeveloped. Also a large proportion will still be subsistence farmers and/or work in shitty factories for 2 rupees an hour. Indian ownership of foreign assets will increase a lot, partly due to their diaspora.

Germany will be slightly more impoverished due to the decline of the EU & an aging demographic, but will still have a strong tech/manufacturing & most of its cities/infrastructure will still be of an excellent standard. They will have a larger muslim population, but they won't be a muslim nation as they are already starting to push back - this may lead to big problems with terrorism.

This is assuming a major happening doesn't happen in Asia with India & Pakistan and/or China, and ditto with Germany and the Islamic population in north africa/middle east or russia, or even some giant EU meltdown. The future usually has some surprises in store.

Remind me how much your nation sends as aid to India potato famine. My cursory research suggest €5mn. Feel free to correct my number.