Why have you decided to vote for a conman?

Why have you decided to vote for a conman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4PeO0SfCw5s
youtube.com/watch?v=nlS4SimQfv8
youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
donaldjtrump.com/images/uploads/DJT_PFD_Statement_(1).pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doesn't matter, her's are all forged and altered.

Not paying taxes makes you smart.

Because this "conman" as you put it through legal means paid as little as possible on income tax much like Hillary Clinton. But unlike Hillary Clinton he not only wants to lower taxes for all those who pay them currently he wants to close the loopholes for those who don't pay their fair share.

Which one hasn't released information about their current health?

The Butcher hit Trump really hard on his tax returns. He really must have something to hide to be willing to take so many shots on this issue.

That or 81D chess.

Why Trump don't release his tax returns, thought?

its cheaper to lose the race than actually pay taxes

Since 1977.
LIES.
She hides her income like a NYC central park squirrel hides it's crack. Clinton Foundation was created because she and Bill couldn't hide and keep track of all the bribes in separate Panamanian accounts anymore.
Clintons are richer than Trump. They still claim to be public servants.

The butcher? You mean professional soft ball player Lester Holt?

Man, the Hillary shill fags are out in force today.

Because only 6% of Americans actually care about tax returns

Okay, but that's not a reason to not release his tax returns.

As of this moment, Trump, actually, from a reliable source. The Clinton campaign has started releasing pretty much anything you want.

>assumingnhe is a conman

Let the record show that there is one more piece of evidence to confirm the existence of Mexican intellectuals.

This is true. She had at least $1bil ready to go just for the election BEFORE all of her fundraisers. And the Clintons have an at least $2 bil slush fund to pay off and shut people up when needed.

And that's just for those two things. If we ever found out how much they really had, every tax return since Bill was president would not be believable.

Do you call this banter?

I'm voting for neither. Clinton is corrupt af, Trump is a moron who paid his way through life on the 250 mil his parents gave him when he was a teenager. Pretty hard to invest poorly when you have this much. E.g. With 2 mil to invest on a low-risk plan you would earn 100K per year in interest.

I'm just going to be an hero on election day.

I know I really wish it wasn't the end of the month and work wasn't so hectic so I could play with them more. Damn responsibilities! Oh well maybe if I drink 3 cups of coffee back to back and start listening to Trump speeches I can fly through everything I need to get done today by 2 and post until 4 and then handle all e-mail responses from 4 until 5. Sounds like a plan to me.

I'm quite certain that Donald Trump has done far less damage to the world than Hillary Clinton.

youtube.com/watch?v=4PeO0SfCw5s
>bill clinton literally stole Haiti's oil for the clintons
>clinton foundation stole the aid money
>clinton foundation controls Haiti's politics
>calls out for black America to wake up against the democrats

youtube.com/watch?v=nlS4SimQfv8
>UN spread Cholera in Haiti
>entire Haiti aid effort was a giant globalist scam
>ancap tent city literally has better living conditions than foreign aid funded cities
>entire economy destroyed by foreign governments
>various organizations waste resources on pointless commie shit

youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
>Former Haitian president during the Bill Clinton admit names the Clintons
>clintons tried to bribe and intimidate him
>clinton Foundation stole 98% of donations meant for Haiti
>calls for Trump to publicly demand Clinton Foundation audit of Haiti Earthquake donations

Nope was just your typical low brow flag bashing.

But why the fuck do you reply a weak shitpost to a legit question?

Gtfo burger

Why is releasing your tax returns such a big deal?

Your image macro has a useless apostrophe. You don't use an apostrophe for a plural you fucking mongoloid.

Legit answer was given to said question.

>Im voting for neither
>because leaf

Just real quick.

Are his tax returns going to build the wall?

Are his tax returns going to stop the war on coal?

Are his tax returns going to cut regulations?

I give no shits about Trump's tax returns, CTR.

Hillary's emails on the other hand would earn any non elite a permanent trip to a black site.

Pretty irrelevant. Hillary erased those emails.

Trump's data can actually be recovered.

Refuses to quit dickin bimbos at home.

I'm sure an 6 month old infant has done fare less damage than either of them, I wouldn't trust a 6 month old infant to run the fucking country.

Elect people based on what they have done, not what they have not done.

What has Trump done besides inherit money.

This. This is why the only people who give a shit about the tax returns are people who want to tear Trump down anyway. He looses or gains no votes either way with this tax return issue.

Generated billions of dollars through voluntary and mutually-beneficial trade?

> Generated billions of dollars through voluntary and mutually-beneficial trade?

proofs? Nobody knows exactly how much money the guy is making, or how much he's worth.

Yes, I'm sure none of those hotels actually exist.
They're all just holograms set up by a global conspiracy to make Trump look more successful than he is.

Well, its all laundered with the CGI/ foundation.

wrong. he releases financial statements regularly

for the luls
I always vote for the candidate the media tells me is most likely to destroy the country.
If no such candidate is available I throw my vote away on a third party.

>Bernie: Release your Wall Street speeches, Hillary.

>Hillary: I will release my Wall Street speeches as soon as all the other candidates do it.

---

>Hillary: Release your tax returns, Donald.
>Donald: I will release my tax returns as soon as you release your deleted emails.

tfw Clinton supporters are outraged by Donald.

>muh son is a cumputer genius
trump is stupid uneducated and prolly has an iq of silverback gorilla l0l

I've always liked conmen. Murderers on the other hand, not so much.

- economy
- security
- culture
- corruption

He licenses his game, he doesn't own them.

Even if he did own then, owning a house doesn't make you rich if you own the value of that hose in debt. I thought that was the whole point of the financial crisis, people owning big houses they can't pay for.

FWIW, all US banks refuse to lend to him because he defaulted too many times. He has to go to the Russians/Chinese for credit.

Show me one

Will gladly take "the conman" over America's version of Angela Merkel

oh he's hiding plenty in that. he would be caught in a ten fold lie if he released them.

he wont ever release them, bc he wont win the presi

It's easy to keep your tax returns clean when you are funneling all of your money through PACs and the Clinton Foundation.

Refuses to release 30,000 emails

not really. still makes him look dumb and that he's hiding something. he dodges the tax question and says muh audit. when it doesn't matter, only matters that he hides the lies

Some people listen to whoever talks the loudest, some listen to content

Welcome to Cred Forums clinton supporter that is totally not a shill.

I hope you are enjoying the strong free speech ideals here.

It will be much harder for you to claim Cred Forums is an extremist right wing board when you also participate so much here.

Shadilay

Guess which one Pol listens to

>paying taxes to a series of "Democratic" regimes
>tax money wasted on multi-trillion dollar illegal wars
>paid to a federal government that regularly throws Constitutional rights in the paper shredder
>to pay for the salaries of elitist "elected representatives" that don't give a shit about you or the nation
>to fund an overgrown, tumorous federal government that should not have nearly the power that it does
>so we can waste trillions on fighter jets we'll never use and new aircraft carriers that don't work when our old shit is still far superior to the combined force of the rest of the planet's navies
>to engage in harassment of other world powers in the hopes of sparking World War III
>to spy on our allies
>to fund our oversized prison system
>to give the rest of the world billions of dollars for fucking nothing
>to send our country into $20 trillion debt and destroy everything
>tax money that will NOT be spent on infrastructure, repairs, jobs, healthcare, education or anything actually of importance

Yeah, so terrible he's starving the machine. I wanna buy this man a beer.

>show me one

donaldjtrump.com/images/uploads/DJT_PFD_Statement_(1).pdf

Twenty second search.

>Even if he did own them, owning a house doesn't make you rich if you won the value of that house in debt

The average person's house doesn't function as a buisness you chuckle fuck.

>all US banks refuse to lend to him because he defaulted too many times. He has to go to the Russians/Chinese for credit

Sauce?

Because trump is a god motherfucker
How many times has god released his tax returns
None
But people still follow him to hell or high water
Kek

>These Trumpshills

Sup CTR

Will she release the Clinton Foundation tax returns tho

>Trumpshills
>on fucking Cred Forums
Why are CTR so awful? How can they look at their low test flabby body in the mirror and not have the immediate overwhelming urge to kill themselves?

>i'll release my returns when you release the emails

ball's in her mouth

> Romney released tax returns
> Only news on it was how evil rich he was

No value releasing them, either you are an idiot with money like Sanders or evil and greedy like trump and even Hillary with the wall Street speeches

>A career politician has released her Tax returns

no shit