Deaignated Shitposters Assemble: Debate Edition

Leaves and Ausbros, who won the debate? Let's get the shitposter angle on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/w/1mnGeYdyEAEGX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My thoughts: black moderator man won.

If the digits repeat, we go to the tickle trunk

Ausfag (hence flag)
>Hills blew her load, she said all her talking points.
>Trump was messy.

desu the debate was boring and likely didn't change anyone's mind, which i guess is a de-facto win for clinton because she was already the frontrunner

Neither one, tell me when they're ready to throw the degenerate Homo rapists into prison and the deranged sex freak trannys into the mental a asylum and when every single mosque will be torn down and replaced with a Gothic cathedral and every child in every school will be given a bible!

It is for american people still believing media and politicians in 2016 to decide who won.

Trump was winning near the beginning but then lost his composure. When his tax returns came up, he should have deflected to Hillary's emails, the clinton foundation, benghazi, seth rich's murder, the DNC leaks, the electoral fraud....fucking ANYTHING. But he just stood there stuttering like a bitch.

What happened to the Trump from the primaries? He fucking raped Jeb, Cruz and Rubio simultaneously.

>hillary
>scripted
>pot shots
>well spoken

>trump
>winged it
>handled pot shots reasonably well
>sloppy cohesion

Pretty cringy at times from both of them though.

why can't Obama run again hurr durr

It was a fucking tie

they both lost, but hillary lost less than trump

>he should have deflected to Hillary's emails

I think he is just holding off that topic so he can blow his load on her at the final debate.

>Trump insults people over 400lbs
>literally half of all americans

he's finished

Fat people don't vote

My opinion also.

She preparation worked well for Hillary, but if the questions were more directed at her I think she would have broke.

Wait until next debate. Let's get congressman gawdy to host it for fucks sake. One dedicated question about her emails and she is finished.

Cuck detected

Based leaf.

You're why I still have hope for you cunts. God bless.

They were both terrible. We all lost.

The only thing I'll say loud and clear is

POO POO PEE PEE
COUGHING FITS, PANTS OF SHIT
EVERYTIME SHE TELLS A LIE SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
PEE PEE POO POO
SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO.
BY THE WILL OF PEPE KEK AND TRUMP LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP!

Her Majesty won.

You amerifats are fucked.
That debate was a huge mess and both the candidates were shit.
Your options are: a lying corrupt cunt who'll just continue the current status quo stateside while pandering to big companies and foreign investors
or
A hot headed raving retard who'll fuck america over diplomatically and who thinks a fucking wall will stop illegal immigration (lol what are boats and planes)

Most likely your best option would be Trump because at least he'll probably try to bring change, and maybe he'll get lucky and pull you fucks out of that shithole the past 16 years have dug you.

It really depends, because Hillary Clinton said nothing of value, neither did Trump, at least in context. They parroted the views and plans that they've been talking about for a year now. The difference is that Trump seemed more agitated by Hillary's stubbornness, and I think that would cost him. Hillary isn't in the clear, because she was about as snarky as Ted Cruz, and that didn't help him much; her plans were carefully laid out, and she ignored Donald Trump and what he had to say, and I think that sheer ignorance could also cost Hillary Clinton.

For the intelligent voter (which is oxymornonic, considering that democracy largely isn't based on intelligence.), I'd have to say that Trump is the winner by far, on the basis of the realism and common sense of his plans.

On jobs, Trump could have said more, like the fact that a tax cut on the rich might be not that big of an issue, but what is an issue is that small businesses can't compete because the government is forcing people out of business for not being able to pay minimum wage. Hillary's plan for jobs would make it impossible for small businesses to make a come back.

On racial inequality, both struggled to get the black voters, because Hillary is just as out of touch as Trump, but at least Trump admits that fault. I think it comes down to economics, not law, and Trump would have the upperhand either way, because both crime AND poverty are problems in race relations.

Hillary's plan for action on terrorism, and I've read her "website", is really vague and uninteresting, mainly because it isn't a plan but an even more time consuming and wasteful effort to fight Isis on their own grounds, when we should be bombing them the fuck off the Earth and taking their oil (like Trump said). Isis thrived on the incompetence of the Obama Admin (Which Hillary was a part of).

Based leaf.

A wall will hinder illegal immigration.

You'd have to be a certified idiot not to know that.

Elliot utterly destroyed her.

He talked about being a gentleman and a virgin and the girl just talked about Chads she fucked.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was getting shot. It was embarrassing for her and for Alpha Phi Sorority.

Almost all the sites except for LOL (((tumblr))) agree.

Elliot dominated.

We should add finland and one of those baltic countries to the club. They're terrific thread wreckers.

A good point

This is amazing pasta

This.

Overall I found him passionate and engaging while she just spewed the standard political tripe. Overall it was close (he could have maintained his composure better), and I'm looking forward to rounds 2 and 3.

Hillary smiling like a lunatic was creepy

Dilbert man was just saying how it was very uncanny valley.

Ladies and gentlemen, Australia in the prime of it's Shitposting Era.

>he could have maintained his composure better
i felt angry for him through the debate, he knew that hillary, hillary's team, the mod and the media were all misrepresenting lies about him that were untrue. i think it's difficult for any human to maintain their composure under such a situation.

I agree, but that's part of the test. He knew what he was getting into.

Where can I watch the latest Adams sperg out?

Trump was good at the start when he kept interrupting her. Maybe that pisses off some people but they are cucks who wouldn't vote for him anyway.

Men and women are swayed by strength.

This. She's arrogant and disgusting, when she opens that huge maw to laugh she must be thinking of all the people she has had wacked.

>Where can I watch the latest Adams sperg out?

periscope.tv/w/1mnGeYdyEAEGX

i do see your point, if he loses his cool hillary can easily attack him further too

The only two quotes I can recall are "Go to my website" and "Wrong".

Bernie Sanders won

It was pretty bad on both sides, but Hillary was less bad. There was no 'winner' - Hillary just lost less.

My personal favourite exchange (ad libbing a little):
>you've pissed away trillions
>yeah well you don't pay taxes
>yeah because you'd piss that away too
Real life shitposting gold.

iShitpot