HE LOST

get over it.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He clockslapped her the whole night shill.

You shills just don't get it do you? Are you blind? Did you even see what just happened?

Did you catch it? It was happening right before your eyes the entire night. Did you even get the point? No..? Let me clarify.

This entire debate was nothing more than a beta test for Trump. An analysis of Clinton. What makes her tick.. What are her weak spots.. He was simply watching her. Probing her.. Studying and diagnosing her every move and tactic. And she fell right into his trap like the pawn she is.

This is not an average man you're dealing with here. Make no mistake, this is a genius beyond your wildest nightmares. He was toying with her like a cat with a mouse, while she was fighting for her life. She has nothing left.

Now that he has a full mental blueprint of his enemy there is nothing that can stop him. Expect something out of this world in the next 2 debates. Something unprecedented in all of modern politics.

Mark my words, the lion has been let out of the cage, and he's hungry tonight. So go now, retreat to your twitter and your reddit accounts. Rejoice with your friends for this short lived victory. Pray to your false gods while you still have the faith.

NOTHING is going to prepare you for the storm which is about to come. You WILL be brought to heel before winter ends.

kill yourself

Define how he lost. Oh wait you can't you shill's are all talk and all bullshit.

Explain why, then people will take you seriously.

Nice copypasta.

cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html

>67% Trump
>33% Clinton
> 913,919 Votes

Some """loss"""

Clinton played all her cards against trump but there are mountains of more issues to talk about with clinton.

He was on the defensive because the moderator brought up more of his controversies than hers.

No one ever asks specific questions about the clinton foundation. It's just general good/bad questions.

I want specific answers to her policy decisions behind the russian uranium sale and the weapons sales to Middle East. I want her to explain why she considers certain arab states allies.

he lost

You are pathetic. Wake Up.

It's President Trump from now on faggot.

Caught a bit of the debate on the news over lunch. Holy shit, is this really the Donald J. Trump Cred Forums has been creaming itself over for the last few years? He made Clinton look like fucking Bismarck with his childish antics. Fucking Clinton.

Did he just have a shit night or what's the craic?

Trumpas ją visiškai sunaikino.

Jis kalbėjau apie tikrus planus ir politiką, o Clinton tiesiog kalbėjo apie Trumpą.

Ji visą laiką buvo suvaryta į kampą. Arogantiška šypsena bepralaimint buvo viskas ką ji galėjo padaryti. Tai buvo didžiausia gėda jai ir demokratų partijai.

Beveik visos apklausos apie tai sutika išskyrus LOL (((CNN))).

Trumpas dominavo.

Whoa whoa, don't ruin their hugbox.

REEEEE
E
E
E
E
E

haha wow you're a fucking loser

DRUMPF BTFO
HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER?

Digits confirm Hillary wins.

P R A I S E K E K

Delusional Trumptards are GREAT FUN TO WATCH

Very amusing.

They are just like the romneybots that were insisting right up to the end mitt would win

First 40 minutes we're really good. Last 40 minutes fell apart