This ain't good Cred Forumsacks

This ain't good Cred Forumsacks

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html
youtu.be/h4UqMyldS7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=zgL3412Ahj4
theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/23/oculus-rift-vr-palmer-luckey-trump-shitposts
youtube.com/watch?v=_CvHjEkhxJQ
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Palmer luckey money is public now and even the old slow media is aware if it. The shipping will no longer work and is now easily countered

Bullshit, Reddit is clearly for Hillary, and Cred Forums is only 50 people tops.

Based moot has spoken, and he has endorsed Hillary.

The one time we really didn't, we get blamed for it

20,000 will see that article.

10,000,000 will see the various poll results.

This.
Thank God we were able to beat CTR.

>still beliving in moot
>2016
There is no empirical evidence that he existed, let alone that he created Cred Forums.

>v voting in polls is bad if you support trump

>They rigged the polls by voting how dare they!

Faggots

And the daily dot is a real leftist cesspool

>rigging the polls by voting

Who cares. Internet polls are a shit propaganda tool. Maybe if people realize how easily they can be manipulated everyone will just stop using them.

That's a neat conspiracy theory, just can't deal with the loss of their vagina queen can they?

>POLLS ARE GREAT INDICATORS OF HOW THE COUNTRY WILL VOTE

>no wait these ones don't count because we didn't get the result we wanted

So they just admitted polls are useless. Good job

>Cred Forums opinions don't count

Okay bud

Her funeral will be on TV for a week. It'll be worse than Michael Jackson's.

If you can't win in an honest manner then you rig things like a loser.

Were you even here late last night? That actually did happen.

This. A couple dozen tops here posting.

>the daily reddit

>reddit is clearly for hillary
You mean the administrators of their politics subreddit and the assorted paid shills are. No normal people are for hillary dumbass.

They give too much credit to the 400 lb. hacker living in his basement sometimes known as Cred Forums.

It will be pretty much meaningless to the end results how people act on some meme polls now. Only bad thing is that if you spam them with votes and make it look like 80% support him you yourself will get a false sense of winning.

WHY IS CTR SO USELESS THEY CANT EVEN CORRECT ONLINE POLLS OR GET A HASHTAG TRENDING ITS HER TURN GODDAMIT.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html

WE DID IT REDDIT!

>WHY DID PEOPLE VOTE ON THE POLLS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Watching the trumptards run around like headless chickens, voting in online polls....

It's like someone trying to use monopoly money to buy groceries

no, that's just the number of people Hillary has posting on this board.

>that level of influence
Feeling the powa yet famalam?

Those polls had hundreds of thousands of votes. Cred Forums doesn't have anywhere near that many people at once, and last night probably half were CTR shills so it would've evened out. And most of Reddit hates Trump besides that Trump page. The people keep siding with Trump but the pathetic media keeps making excuses.

The funny thing is they would know how retarded this sounds if I said "FACEBOOK BOMBARDED THE POLLS!"

>Implying that hillshills wouldn't do they same

>the world becomes a fully globalized shithole/WWIII starts but at least we were honest :)
Stop being such a good goy. Might makes right and the jew must be outjewed.

More like 20 tbqh

These retarded kikes just don't get it.

They can't just brush this off as "trolling." This is legitimately how people feel.

>Cred Forums has 800K active users and all the online polls should be ignored because they were brigaded
i think they are over estimating some numbers there, its like maybe 10K tops for Cred Forums, significantly more for reddit, but they are all psuedo intellectuals and already voting for hillary

You can vote over and over using private browsing mode in firefox, which is what was being encouraged and done last night.

>a few thousand people changed hundreds of thousands of votes

Lol
>People voted for Trump right after the debate, btfo if our preHillVotes
>RIGED, THEY RIGED IT!!
They are mad their Rigging failed, especially on the Time vote where she had a few thousand lead before the debate was half over

Time poll has 1.6 million votes. Are there even that many people that browse Cred Forums and reddit?

>That's a neat conspiracy theory, just can't deal with the loss of their vagina queen can they?

Hillary's crowd tends to have families, go to school or work, and do things outside of the internet like read books or crochet quilts.

Trump's crowd has a few rednecks who work, but the ones bombing the polls in a blind panic are NEETs who live in the basement and never interact with real human beings. The extreme cases are like Adam Lanza who communicated with his mom in the same house via email.

and lots of them weigh 400 pounds, which was a strategic blunder by Trump.

>more free publicity for Cred Forums

Look, I get that having shills and normies flood the board is annoying, but some of them will end up being redpilled. Cred Forums is now irreversibly gone pro-Donald. This is really the best thing that could happen.

Mass media declaring "some internet trolls" capable of manipulations on this scale is pretty funny.

I mean, in one breath we're the racist minority fringe. In another we're a vast powerful conspiracy capable of swaying anything online, from polls to forums and comment sections.

Which is it? Are we a small insignificant dying breed of nobodies or grand wizards of meme magic?

BTW we should really make the reddit robot join forces with Pepe to make the race war happen.

I didn't care to do that I just vited once on a couple of different ones, I eve voted for hill one time by accident

A couple thousand proxy and phone gags voting a few hundred times can easily skew the numbers in those polls you fucking idiot. Trump shills are way more active than your CTR boogeyman too.

Whatever you need to tell yourself.

>In another we're a vast powerful conspiracy capable of swaying anything online, from polls to forums and comment sections.

that's precisely what we do, and precisely what some of us have been doing since the debate yesterday.

Lol, worked and voted. Got off work just in time for the debate. We are voting for the candidate who wants us to work, not cut our jobs overseas

>voting is bombarding

>all those pro Hillary fake green arrows in the comment section

CTR must be so butthurt they don't have enough proxies to beat Trump in polls where 100s of thousands vote. They could only risk getting CNN to directly rig their own poll.

And what stopped CTR from doing the same thing? And also it was widely known that Hillary had pre-organized a massive fake online presence around the debates that also included spamming all the polls. In the end, the polls ended up exactly how you would expect with how Independent voters have been heavily favoring Trump for months.

Fucking rare

Hillary's PACs literally pays people to vote and write online comments.

Again, are we just a small fringe or not? Because we're outcompeting paid shills.

So like what Hillary and DNC did in the primary?

Do you know how much more damaging it would be if the polls had declared her the winner?

Exactly. Most people here have like at least 50 proxies. I mean, who the fuck wouldn't on Cred Forums?

Hillary looked like a banking CEO last night, Trump looked like an angry American. Which, does this country more identify with? The facts of the debate don't matter, since both candidates are dickfaces.

They're publicly cucking themselves. Trump literally BTFO the establishment last night.

Also are we not people? Do our votes not count?

Ain't no rest for the wicked, cunts.

>bombarded polls
Voting my honest opinion on internet polls is considered bombardment now?

Stop stealing our flag

Because CTR are just shills, and lazy shills at that.

Nearly everyone on Cred Forums
No one wants to pay for private proxies

>Again, are we just a small fringe or not? Because we're outcompeting paid shills.

Cred Forums and reddit have always rigged polls. real people will vote in the real election. remember moot marblecake the game? nobody really gave a shit about that except for us when we were back on Cred Forums, which is why they gave him the award anyway.

real life and the internet have an intersection, but it's not anywhere near the 100% that some of us think it is.

I still find it mind-boggling that he could fail that hard once his school-yard taunts were laughed off. Rubio, Cruz, and Jeb are shaking their heads at this very minute, saying "why the fuck was I taunting the bantz master about his tiny hands, when all I had to do was laugh and recite facts?"

>create thread on Cred Forums
>write an article about it
""""""Journalism"""""" in [current year]

yes but we are more than people and our votes count more than votes of ordinary people.
we are polermensch

it is if you have the *incorrect* view

Hey Cred Forums, whatcha doin'?

An exiled criminal like you should definitely expand your options.

>polls show Hillary won
>Take THAT, Trumptards!

>polls show Trump won
>Clearly they were hacked and part of a nefarious group of amphibian-worshiping cultists

Record is so fucking corrected right now holy fuck.

>Rigging.

Its spreading awareness. Trump won fair and square.

So people aren't allowed to vote now? It doesn't count if it's not what they want? This is literally fascism. How is the irony lost on these people, my God.

400 LBS

L
B
S

How many 400 pound hackers does Trump have working for him???

>Rubio, Cruz, and Jeb are shaking their heads at this very minute, saying "why the fuck was I taunting the bantz master about his tiny hands, when all I had to do was laugh and recite facts?"

The problem is that they did try that, and it didn't work. Then they switched to trying to beat him at his own game and that was even worse.

Hillary's tried both ways too, and she's gone from a double digit landslide lead to a 1-2 point razor edge.

I really don't get why Dems like you are crowing about Hillary just barely winning against a human meat puppet.

Do you really not understand how fucking bad that makes her?

It doesn't hold a candle to a debate moderator being in your pocket but it's what we have to work with.

He has no choice if he wants to keep his job at botnet headquarters.

His opinion is irrelevant now anyway

we had at best a 0,5% impact on the 600k poll but okay

>implying ctr shills didn't spam the polls in the opposite direction

Good thing nobody reads the daily dot, huh?

Sore losers. There are maybe 1000 posters here at the time, online polls had hundreds of thousands of votes.

people voted so the polls dont count :^)

>daily dot

Who?

Lord of Memes

>this
we have a lotta shitters who come to see where were voting to be pro hillary too

A few dozen people with Incognito mode, can wreck an online poll.

So Donald has a more "Internet Savvy" Audience, and Hillary still thinks the "Russians" are hacking her,, or she knows it's not just the "Russians" and she's lying to the American Public to get them scared.

I'm surprised Clinton didn't blame the Polls on "Russian Hackers"

>this poll isn't legitimate because people we didn't want to vote voted in it

then again 2 against 1 isn't a fair "debate" is it?
i bet money was involved in what questions the candidates would be asked.

>People voice their opinions. Bu-bu-but it's wrong because CNN says otherwise
Sad!

I give up, you fucking shitlords.: What does it take huh? We're on here for nearly a year trying to influence you bunch of dick heads and NOTHING works. My contract is up soon and I just have to fucking know. Seriously, we're in it for millions upon millions of dollars, and jack shit out of you. We took down McCain and Romney, we own reddit like a dog on a leash. But here, HERE, you can literally watch the opinion swing towards starting point between shift changes. How the fuck does this shit hole have that kind of power? We've influenced foreign governments and entire races of people to do our fucking bidding, but YOU have to be the ones to fuck it all up. And no matter what we try an how much we try to blend in, we;re picked out like our heads are on fire! What THE FUCK IS IT ABOUT THIS PLACE. Even after we got the owner to sell and even after we replaced the mods, short of total shutdown we have had zero successes. And is not even a stalemate, we can't even CONTAIN you shitheads as you puke your filth all over the internet. I've tried reason, threats, duplicate posting, spamming, bait and switching, every single psyop technique we've fucking GOT for online use. We hold sway on nearly every single english speaking fucking board with more than a hundred active users and this MIASMA of human refuse has stood up to us better than nuclear foreign powers. WHY WONT YOU JUST DO WHAT WE TELL YOU TO DO YOU FUCKING SCUM.

FUCKING RUSSIANS HACKING THE POLLS AGAIN!!!!! IT'S HER TIME! SHE DESERVES THE PRESIDENCY!!!!

>Encouraging participation is the same thing as rigging
God damn the hacker named Reddit.

wow, these conspiracy theorists are sad

You shills just don't get it do you? Are you blind? Did you even see what just happened?

Did you catch it? It was happening right before your eyes the entire night. Did you even get the point? No..? Let me clarify.

This entire debate was nothing more than a beta test for Trump. An analysis of Clinton. What makes her tick.. What are her weak spots.. He was simply watching her. Probing her.. Studying and diagnosing her every move and tactic. And she fell right into his trap like the pawn she is.

This is not an average man you're dealing with here. Make no mistake, this is a genius beyond your wildest nightmares. He was toying with her like a cat with a mouse, while she was fighting for her life. She has nothing left.

Now that he has a full mental blueprint of his enemy there is nothing that can stop him. Expect something out of this world in the next 2 debates. Something unprecedented in all of modern politics.

Mark my words, the lion has been let out of the cage, and he's hungry tonight. So go now, retreat to your twitter and your reddit accounts. Rejoice with your friends for this short lived victory. Pray to your false gods while you still have the faith.

NOTHING is going to prepare you for the storm which is about to come. You WILL be brought to heel before winter ends.

>All this work to demonise trump votes

i hope Trump wins just so we can hear about all the suicides it brings. Hell we will be seen as the good guys because history will not have to remember the first woman to be president litrally fucked a man to get there. But today was great.

>enjoyed trump winning debates
>check mail and have a letter
>been neet for almost an entire year and down to 500 poundaroo savings
>Goberment tax refund for almost 600 smackaroos

youtu.be/h4UqMyldS7Q

I voted incognito at least 10 times on each poll. I like how they imply CTR doesn't do the same thing.

I thought "unskewing the polls" was retarded :^)?

100,000,000 people watched the debate last night. That's almost a third of the whole fucking country! And none of them could be bothered to vote for Clinton in an online poll afterwards.

It's probably not fake, but remember this is a .co.uk website.

Hillary would be an extreme right-wing monster to us, trumps appeal is basically incomprehensible to anyone from the UK.

They'd have a point if we botted the poll.

Did we?

>a handful of 400lb factors voted in a poll
>bombarded
This is desperate

The debates will be won via the propaganda war surrounding the debate. Play it smart fellas and don't back down. Cut the gay shit though. That includes casting that faggot frog aside.

>conservative trump supporters spend countless hours rigging every media poll under the sun

why would we bother?

It is divine providence user.

>it's not democracy if they vote against my beliefs
Ok.

>Cred Forums and Reddit bombarded the polls

How is this news? This literally happens in every online poll. Online polls are a fucking joke.

Shill.

Private browsing doesn't modulate IP. It just clears cookies.

Yes

What does it mean?
Nothin

youtube.com/watch?v=zgL3412Ahj4

There is only 2 user me and you

WHY IS CTR SO USELESS THEY CANT EVEN CORRECT ONLINE POLLS OR GET A HASHTAG TRENDING ITS HER TURN GODDAMIT.

What are you talking about, op? The poll results are clearly just regular people voting.
Do you honestly believe neckbeards would rig EVERY POLL on the Internet?

If anyone is rigging shit, its CNN. Their poll has Hillary up by a lot while every other source has Trump on top.

"Journalists" need th research better.

Who the fuck cares? No matter which one wins Cred Forums will be shit anyway. 100 something threads a day about this shit is already more then enough

Bullshit. This is cuckservative thinking.

Cred Forums is one person

We are speaking to ourselves.

Nah, just votes 5-10 times each. Pretty tame.

>guys we totally didn't rig anything, honest
>constantly make fun of Jews for being deplorable and lacking empathy
>literally become the Jew, what you hate

pottery

>Overcompensating this hard

>hillary has insignificant support and organization online which means trumpets are rigging the polls by voting with their massive numbers

Nah the shills are going on all fronts.

theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/23/oculus-rift-vr-palmer-luckey-trump-shitposts

Is this a brexit thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=_CvHjEkhxJQ

So moot is now a legend of the past ?

>Voters bombarded debate pols to declare Trump the winner
Fixed
Granted, lots of people who voted probably weren't Americans, but neither were Hillary's voters, either

>stop participating in my polls!!!
>most of your users don't like my candidate!!!
>stobbit!!!!!!11!!!!!11!!!!2!

My quads don't lie.

Do you honestly believe that how independent voters would have felt about that debate?

so what is it we rigged polls or abandoned him?

>calls people who disagrees with him a shill
>literally shills for trump

Alt-right not even once.

We are just swing statemen user

Oh my sweet Jesus, Hillary, you were absolutely marvelous. Calling Trump Donald, knowing he demands Mr. Trump from his peons, you were on it from the get-go, Hill. After warming up a little, the rest of the debate was spent on the offensive with a truly offensive nincompoop. I enjoyed watching Hillary spend her time sparring, jabbing, and just plain humiliating Trump. What a fabulous performance.

Did Hillary "look" presidential? Did She have "stamina"? Was she likable enough? Yes to all three.

Hillary. Just when anyone thinks they've got her on the ropes, there she is, barrelling down on you, and in the end, leaving you eating her dust, wondering where the heck that train came from.

>Remember, if the person we like lost because more people voted for the other person, that's cheating!

lol we

trump won win niggas. it's over

ayyy

Nice that you are at least changing the pic some now
How long you going to shitpost this Chile

Cred Forums had 1,000 people in the debate thread and 100,000,000 people watched the debate. The fact that Clinton has so little support that a few shut-ins on a Peruvian humble collecting board can sway the polls that easily should say something.

Then someone please explain how Trump lost the CNN poll? It couldn't possibly have been rigged???

>The only honest vote is the one that agrees with our narrative!

Remember Brexit?

We were totally thrilles with the 400 lb hacker comment, the fuck they talking about?

Everyone loves a shout out.

Classic left and their conspiracies. What next, that Cred Forums and Reddit are actually Russian KGB cells and are planning to overthrow the government with a cartoon frog?

REDDIT DID IT.
Cred Forums IS A BOARD OF PEACE.
DO NOT ASSIMILATE TERRORIST REDDITORS WITH PEACEFUL Cred ForumsACKS.

I wonder if political science majors are encouraged to learn about precinct 13. I love that story, especially the part where years later as president, LBJ was being interviewed by a journalist who usually criticized him. they were in the white house, and Johnson said "hold on a minute", and goes and rummages around and comes back with his copy of that photograph, and shows it to him, and just laughs. at that time the whole story was still mostly secret and/or denied.

> It couldn't possibly have been rigged???

They even admitted it on national TV that it was biased.

Whats even crazier is they said it was within 5 points of what they USUALY poll. which means they've been polling 40% / 30% dem/rep all along.

Rule number 4
>“Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.

Half the straw polls were fucking rigged anyways

What? I only saw people laughing at the joke. The only people who were mad at it were fat feminists.

fuckin google, always voting trump.

>mfw CTR with millions in money can't keep up with a few 400 pound shitposters lead by a furry br with 100 ping

I loved that. He was incredibly rude and it just rolled on like it always should.

"Bombarded polls"
>You mean... went to the sites and vote?
I thought it was the idea, to vote.

>TFW LEFT WINGERS ARE USING CONSPIRACY THEORIES

"people from the internet are voting on an internet poll!"

Oh no we might get an honest result!

Stop the presses ACTUAL FUCKING POLLS ARE TAKING PLACE OH NO

I only voted 6 times

>botted one of the polls in Trump's favor
>reported "myself" botting it to the website
This outcome is satisfying desu

exactly, how is this any different from sharing it on kikebook or twatter?

>Cred Forums
> conspiracy theorists calling conspiracy theorists "conspiracy theorists"

Fuck off m00t you made your bed now lie in it.

only right wingers are conspiracy nuts

>Real humans voted for the polls to put them in favor of Trump!

What's the problem here?

People from reddit and Cred Forums had a part in it, and they will when they put Trump in the White House.

Wait, just because we come from Cred Forums means we can't vote? What the fuck?

Who gives a shit, these aren't scientific polls anyway.
People need to realize that and understand them as such.

>not understanding what it means to use your opponents logic against them

>Implying shillary faggots didn't do the same

About a month ago, ABC news showed where people were voting from in a poll where Trump was up by almost 20%, the voting was perfectly distributed to the US population making it a valid poll. Clinton represents Wall Street, and that is what she looked like last night, a Wall Street robot.

So what?
We watched the debate.
Therefore we're entitled to our opinion.

Sick digits, Cred Forums confirmed board of peace.

>60 pollacks shifted every poll by several hundred thousand votes
Man they are desperate guess that Hillary execution scared then.

>Hillary lost debate poll

CONSPIRACY

You morons just won't learn.

And it looks like shills bombarded Cred Forums to declare Hillary the winner.

Funny how things work out.

Even if we DID cause the polls to shift towards Trump, why should our votes be discarded? If our votes don't matter, then nobody's votes matter.

Cmon now.

The only people here are you, me, that other guy reading this and CTR

I'm making most of the posts you two need to pick up the slack

>people voted in a way I don't like
>WAHHH THEY RIGGED IT DEMOCRACY HAS BEEN SUBVERTED BY PEOPLE DOING SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE

>incognito
that wont do it

Thank you for correcting the record.

doesn't that just prove Trump has a bigger online presence than Hilary?

holy fuck trump fags are hyprocritical

>Mark my words, the lion has been let out of the cage, and he's hungry tonight.

Fun fact: Trumps birthday is in August, so his zodiacal sun is in... Leo!

Do you really believe this? To the public, and really anyone that isn't from here, what the article writes makes complete sense.

Reddit, you son of a BITCH.

>twitter and IP-crosschecked votes manipulated
>not people voicing their opinion/support

Yeah, no. That Buzzfeed poll was fun to fuck with tho...

That only works for shitty polls like buzzfeed.

No, you're just a buttblasted niggerloverr. We voted in the poll, so fucking what? We're not allowed to vote or its rigging? lmao fuck you

>Allying with reddit
Fucking hell that's pitiful.

Calling a leftist a conspiracy theorist is giving them undue credit. That implies they aren't just making shit up, which is what leftists do.

As usual best when and where it doesn't matter.

We soiled our meager reputation.

Because there is nothing more powerful than a good idea who's time has come

DELETE THISS

it's not our fault that they can't secure their polls properly

I don't even think we have enough proxies to rig the time one at this point.

It was dismissing votes from the same IPs, so you'd have to proxy it.

kek; made me chuckle when he said that last night

Nice try Ahmed, but Trump's birthday is in June.

He's either a Gemini, or if the new star sign sticks, a Taurus.

Post the other one Chilebro, it's more ego stroking

> Gemini
It is the best star sign of them all.

Good point Texasbro. Why can't a multi-million dollar company internet better than random anonymous shitposters? They're worse than fucking Dan Gabriel. At least his shills were somewhat hard to detect.

Fucking pathetic really. We should become hired memeguns for BTC.

>The entirety of the MSM obviously shills for Hill
>Cred Forums spams a shitty online poll and we're bad people

Nah, not a single fuck given.

>encouraging people who saw the debate to vote is the same thing as rigging

Wow, The Daily Jew really got me thinking.

despite all of the fags rigging polls last night, i doubt we managed to change every single poll except for cnn

that's an insult to trumps taste

there are no proofs he ever existed

those few photographs cannot be taken seriously

I guess

Thanks, Don

Guess what. These '"""""troll armies""""" are living people who will go out and vote.

The (((BUZZFEED))) poll had 3.2million votes for Trump, with a 92% win. Do they really think there are 3.2 million trolls on Cred Forums and leddit ?

HAHAHA

Fucking normies on kikebook are complaining that the "alt-right" rigged the polls.

What a time to be alive

That quick already in passing the blame to us

for real. only a million come here A MONTH, and who knows how many trump supporters are on reddit. They need to get a grip

you stole ours first

I hope this blows up and they stop taking online polls seriously...

This is karma.

You should have taken the defeat with grace... Not panic.

Sick pasta

That Cred Forums guy is so braggadocious

>there's people browsing this board with us that DON'T know moot was a psyop

Really?...

Not at first, but once they reset the polls I had no choice but do my part

blame it on

how dare people i disagree with vote on a poll.
don't they know its the current year?

Oh.. It's like Trumps argument as to why he doesn't pay taxes right?

Good, maybe we can get rid of all this online polling, click-bait bullshit that's only purpose is to drive traffic to these various websites.

How come literally everything we do makes it into the "news"? Why can't other people be as original as we are? How many fucking media people actually lurk here?
"JOURNALISTS" IF YOU'RE READING THIS, FUCK OFF BACK TO PLEBBIT.

Michael Moore is basically a double agent at this point, hes a jackass but at the same time he knows Clinton is the outsourcing candidate.

>daily dot

>results they dont like
>omg 300 people in a Cred Forums thread RIGGED a poll with millions of votes

Because people online aren't real people.

We're winning in the official election polls too, so eat a dick.

If Cred Forums has reached the point where we can rig every single poll except for (((CNN))) then we've become a strong enough force to win the entire election anyway so it's kind of a moot point.

There are "alt-right" Facebook meme pages that literally just post shit that Cred Forums does and Cred Forums memes approximately 12-13 hours after they become a thing (I'm not exaggerating).
One of my friends follows these and sends me stuff they post when they post it and I just laugh along and pretend I wasn't there when it happened hours ago on Cred Forums.
Like the Australian banning of muslim immigration. After we fucked that poll up one of those shitty circlejerk meme pages posted the results with something like "LOL".

Then Survey Monkey should never ever be included in the RCP average. Until then leftists can stop their bitching. But nooo, gotta pad the average for Hillary with a online poll that usually has her leading by absurd outlier tier margnins.

>I could be getting paid to shitpost
>instead I'm doing it for free like some dumb hotpocket eating faggot

this, I can't belive they are trying to make reddit right wing now.

they will eat their own babies, won't they?

And Cred Forums and Reddit are going to bombard the polls come time to vote.

No one is stopping tumblr and twitter fags from showing their support for shillary.

Lazy nigger behavior=lazy nigger results

Stay mad

I give up, you fucking shitlords.: What does it take huh? We're on here for nearly a year trying to influence you bunch of dick heads and NOTHING works. My contract is up soon and I just have to fucking know. Seriously, we're in it for millions upon millions of dollars, and jack shit out of you. We took down McCain and Romney, we own reddit like a dog on a leash. But here, HERE, you can literally watch the opinion swing towards starting point between shift changes. How the fuck does this shit hole have that kind of power? We've influenced foreign governments and entire races of people to do our fucking bidding, but YOU have to be the ones to fuck it all up. And no matter what we try an how much we try to blend in, we;re picked out like our heads are on fire! What THE FUCK IS IT ABOUT THIS PLACE. Even after we got the owner to sell and even after we replaced the mods, short of total shutdown we have had zero successes. And is not even a stalemate, we can't even CONTAIN you shitheads as you puke your filth all over the internet. I've tried reason, threats, duplicate posting, spamming, bait and switching, every single psyop technique we've fucking GOT for online use. We hold sway on nearly every single english speaking fucking board with more than a hundred active users and this MIASMA of human refuse has stood up to us better than nuclear foreign powers. WHY WONT YOU JUST DO WHAT WE TELL YOU TO DO YOU FUCKING SCUM.

You could get paid to put up a billboard. He never actually contracted out any astroturfing services like Hillary did. And besides even if he did, this guy is not in any way connected to Trump's campaign, while CTR literally IS Hillary's campaign.

you stupid fucking trumpcucks have made us synonymous with reddit

they're not even supposed to name Cred Forums you FUCKING RETARDS, it's supposed to be "Ebaumsworld and Reddit" or "9gag and Reddit"

Jesus fucking Christ I hope Hillary sends all of you newfag scum to the gas chambers

And when tumblr fags bombard hillary polls - perfectly fine

It's basically a warning to reddits admins.
"Get rid of those evil right-wingers and toe the line or you'll get blacklisted."

Lefties could easily organize and "get out the vote" drive for polls like this too. We were anticipating this shit for weeks, they weren't prepared, they weren't organized. Of course they don't want to admit their own shortcomings, so they blame us for "rigging".

hillary is extremely problematic and tumblr won't vote for her because she cucked the Bern

don't project

I mean if they do reddit goes the way of digg and fark.

it's like a drunken dad beating his own kids who have done nothing but praise and help him.

this is insantiy.

>CTR must be so butthurt they don't have enough proxies to beat Trump in polls where 100s of thousands vote. They could only risk getting CNN to directly rig their own poll.

They were not the only ones either.

What are they complaining about? Your vote doesn't count if you frequent certain websites?

Why dont you fat fucks with no girlfriends just accept that Hillary burned Trump alive at the debate.

>And Cred Forums and Reddit are going to bombard the polls come time to vote.

yeah you're gonna bombard it with all the Brazilians and Slavs and Wops who voted for Trump on the TIME poll, right? Who's gonna pay for the plane ticket you dumb fucking nigger?

Was there any mention of Cred Forums,pepe in the debate?

jokes on you, im posting and not lurking anymore

No, but Trump and Hillary found common ground on the issue of pooing in the loo

>voting makes a poll invalid
ok

Our threads are indexed on google now you fucking computer illiterate nigger. No one is naming cuckchan, they're just searching for this shit on google.

Cred Forums right now

Or you could just goto the archive on pol and see the hundreds of threads of which polls were going in Hillary's favor

Shouldn't sharting in marts be their concern?

>Cred Forums
>reddit
>the Trump bastion and the former Bernie bastion are working together to stop Hillary

This was predicted at the start of both of their campaigns. It's amazing how it has come to pass.

Yeah there are foreigners supporting Trump in online polls as well as Shillary faggots. Not to mention illegals and black ex convicts that can't even vote.

Get over it.

um wow that's extremely rude and uncalled for pajeet

there is factually nothing wrong with a discreet shart while shopping

and they saw all the wops and pakis talking about running scripts to make sure the polls reflect how Vladimir is #withhim.

You should have kept it on r/thedonald where it belongs

Damage control on full yolo

hmm, that is interesting. Trump did do a few shout outs to bernie bros, and actually called her out on rigging the system against him.

I wonder how many plebbiters, after being fucked over, after being robbed and NOW after being blamed for all this are now seeing clinton as the manipulative evil cunt that she is.

What I don't understand is that the number 1 Twitter trending hashtag is #TrumpWon, and Trump just retweeted not 30 minutes ago a bunch of polls, many of them the same as last night and he's still winning.

How is he winning? I'm a trumpkin or whatever myself but I know he did badly in that debate.

what a crazy conspiracy

>voting in a poll is rigging it
What happened? The polls got a larger more accurate number of voters?

you'd have to have not watched the debate to think that.

Lord Trump and Baron the new God of the internet are very disappointed in your stamina.

you have been found wanting.

Thank god im with her

this

we voted

we didnt bombard it

there were no bots involved

if they dont like our opinion thats on them

>a strategic blunder by Trump

I highly doubt this many people will want to watch the next two debates. This was his opportunity to make a great first impression.

No dude, I fucking watched the debate. He did very well, completely dominated for the first half and did fairly okay for the next ten or twenty minutes, but after that it went downhill fast. My current theory is that people got bored by that point and stopped watching.

wow pol influences the media to hide the truth from ppl sounds like something they criticize about others... makes u think

>veterans

Veterans of what, third wave feminism? Male to female mutilation? "Oppressed Fems" due to the white male? Last time I checked every fucking veteran I know is voting God Emperor, because haggardly old cunt is the person who got them sent to war in the first place while she sucked Obongos meat pole. Fat people should be put on treadmills and forced to run until they are normal humans again, if their thyroid or lungs give out, so fucking be it, survival of the fittest.

>and reddit
Fuck off kill yourself and go back to plebbit

I mean the first half hour, color me triggered. I don't see how this could be good for Trump, though I'm still sure he will destroy her in the second debate.

>there were no bots involved

>dude

you've been found out

why can't Cred Forums just accept the fact that trump got rekt? (if he got, because im not so sure he got rekt, i think it was 50/50)

Actually the entirety of Cred Forums is just you and me, buddy.

A bit of a giggle.

It wasn't tho. I saw people count the %'s as we kept updating the page under incognito.

Also I WATCHED the debate. I am pro Trump here.. But the man didn't win the debate.

believe it or not, but there are hardcore gun confiscation advocating veterans out there

If the CTR shills think they can in intimidate us
with their hidden threats, they'd better watch out!
Our patience has its limits.
One day, we'll shut their dirty,
lying cuck mouths

not to MY knowledge there werent

>the daily dot

>knowing what that is

What? r/The_Donald has like 200000 subscribers, and most of those guys and others that post/read/lurk there are the ones that make the majority of the poll bombarding.

They're on to you, Cred Forums. The goyim know.

Did you really think it wasn't obvious as fuck?

Well it was "some internet trolls" that managed to take down Ghostbusters earlier this summer, clearly Cred Forums is a hacker to be reckoned with.

don't talk to me or my son every again

This

plebbit is for fags. Even r/the donald is gay.

>people who were gonna vote trump in polls showed up to vote trump in the polls
>HOW COULD THEY DO THIS?!?!?!?

???

*ever

nice gets

This was actually a strategic victory. He targeted the suburban soccer mom, middle America centrist demographics. And he did very well.

He was funny without being mean. He (especially for him) controlled his temper. He was cocky in a brash charming way, rather than an arrogant way.

He didn't energize his base but he certainly made some inroads on middle America.

kek

That was only one poll (Buzzfeed). The others were passed around, but voted on without scripts. There's nothing wrong with people actually voting in these polls

>Being this desperate
Trump held his own against a professional politician AND a moderator who threw him curveballs. He essentially lost nothing--she admitted on national television that the Emails were a mistake and that it was her fault. She tried to brush it off but it didn't work. Trump doubling down with the tax returns vs the emails was genius.

The only chance Hillary actually had here was to expose Trump as a racist lunatic. Instead she came off as a politician and a cunt--he just came off as a goof.

The American people are done with politicians moron, they'll vote for the Goof, and the polls reflect that. He was literally overtaking her in battlefield states before this--he'll have them secure in hand by the end of the week.

CTR can't fix it. Being Liberal can't fix it. Salon can't fix it. None of you fucking cunts can fix it, and Hillary Clinton ESPECIALLY cannot fix it.

You assholes had EVERY advantage and you blew it.

I loved that thread. I want to believe that that was a real CTR shill.

People cared about their candidate enough to vote.

What does that tell you about turnout on election day?

>average person
>sees titles claiming Clinton won
>sees polls claiming Trump won
>wtf?

Either way, this will contribute to the narrative "media does not tell what people really think/believe".

And yet the result of winning is the same.

>oyy veyy the ebull nazi frog people made us lose

No jew, your candidate is just shit.

This.

For fuck's sake, it's a poll and we voted in it.

This is straight up misdirection and lying by the media.

Why is this damaging? Oh Noes! Somehow Hillary supporters did not do this.. Hahahaa

Man, look at all your irrefutable proof!

I'm completely blown away!

>bumbles around for 30 minutes yelling, rambling, and talking over everyone else
>he totally won guis m-muh candidate isn't an incompetent jackass xD

>Reddit has become right-wing now

This is truly glorious

Literally only 5 people including the 400lb hacker.

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/
YOU CAN NOW VOTE ONCE A DAY! HELP ME IRISH BROS. THE PLASTICS LOOK TO US THEIR FATHER TO GUIDE THEM AND DUE TO OUR LOW POPULATION WE ARE FALLING. WE MUST FIGHT BACK! TIOCFAIDH AR LA!

Trump has made Anonymous Great Again!

>Anonymous was never great

It doesn't matter, Fox is already reporting that Trump "won" the online polls despite the media headlines saying that Trump lost the debate. This will only hurt the public's trust in the media, which is already at an all time low. We already won.

Woa das bretty rare

Kek wills it.

Holy fucking Kek!

Praise kek!!!

I'm a little baffled how anyone could think Clinton won that debate. Unless its from lowered expectations of "if she doesn't go onstage and drop multiple shartbombs then its a win" I just don't see how a working brain could reach that conclusion.

Trump clearly won the first few rounds and the rest while Clinton lost them. But she started off at a medium level and never improved, while Trump improved over time and was clearly getting under clinton's skin as her performance diminished. Its a clear 10-0 decision.

The very reason we're hearing all this post-debate discussion of biased moderators and microphones not working is spin for the Clinton loss.

Now, a debate performance is in the eye of the beholder, supporters or either candidate are going to come away from it thinking their side won. But objectively one side does better than the other and in this first debate Trump pulled off a win of moderate proportions.

pol is like 5k people browsing at any second, but the vast majority of them are passive and/or lurkers who don't bother with polls or anything like that

>Cred Forums

kek

8pol did worse than that, because they know how to do computer wizardry.
Cred Forums, pick up the slack.

That's a chilean flag you fucking retard.

Dumb fucking mick with his untruthful hyperbole