Can we please stop acting like Trump won the debate? Although he was doing very well in the first 30 minutes...

Can we please stop acting like Trump won the debate? Although he was doing very well in the first 30 minutes, he was constantly on the defensive for 2/3 of the debates. Nobody got BTFO but Hillary clearly won.

>Inb4 calling me a shill and showing me polls rigged by Cred Forums
I really wanted Trump to win and he still has a good chance but it's clear he didn't perform very well last night.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.de/s83227a
charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article104382951.html
presidentialopenquestions.com.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vus3vRmACNQ
correctrecord.org/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shill

Trumpkins remind me of Hitler in the bunker

TOTAL DELUSION

hahahha this is great fun

Reality will hit them like a titanic sledgehammer in a few weeks

I'm not a shill, faggot.

Look at those repeating digits.
Still think Trump will win 2nd and 3rd debate but he lost the 1st one, lets just deal with it and move on.

You shills just don't get it do you? Are you blind? Did you even see what just happened?

Did you catch it? It was happening right before your eyes the entire night. Did you even get the point? No..? Let me clarify.

This entire debate was nothing more than a beta test for Trump. An analysis of Clinton. What makes her tick.. What are her weak spots.. He was simply watching her. Probing her.. Studying and diagnosing her every move and tactic. And she fell right into his trap like the pawn she is.

This is not an average man you're dealing with here. Make no mistake, this is a genius beyond your wildest nightmares. He was toying with her like a cat with a mouse, while she was fighting for her life. She has nothing left.

Now that he has a full mental blueprint of his enemy there is nothing that can stop him. Expect something out of this world in the next 2 debates. Something unprecedented in all of modern politics.

Mark my words, the lion has been let out of the cage, and he's hungry tonight. So go now, retreat to your twitter and your reddit accounts. Rejoice with your friends for this short lived victory. Pray to your false gods while you still have the faith.

NOTHING is going to prepare you for the storm which is about to come. You WILL be brought to heel before winter ends.

sto shillujes pdru?

Now this is a shill

>INCREASINGLY NERVOUS

strawpoll.de/s83227a

for the actual polling numbers, like proper scientific polls and not the fuckin online polls, it'll take 4-7 days for the numbers to adjust
the time will come, just give it a bit, and we'll see what the change is

>Not understanding Trump is playing 700D chess

I'm voting Trump but do people actually believe this? He was getting increasingly more upset the longer the debate went on and couldn't stop ranting about things he had already said numerous times instead of outright attacking Hillary or answering the questions posed.

He fumbled as bad as Romney did. This man is not invincible and he's not going improve himself if he doesn't get any constructive criticism.

Nice copypasta faggot
Izgubio je bitku ali dobice rat

He won, he has facts on his side and he will only improve. An internal Cred Forums audit to give you an idea.

strawpoll.de/s83227a

MAGA
A
G
I
C

Only a high school drop-out would put stock in a completely unscientific online poll.

THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS, TRUMPTARDS : )

I believe he won.

nigga this proves that people who participate in online polls prefer trump

> Cred Forums poll

lol, he'll win for sure now

Ok but it is a good indication that trump is strong and people like his message.

You sound like an anime character.

nigger please. trump was skullfucking that bitch till the moderator took over with his "what about your taxes, calling obama a kenyan, hating women", etc...Got him talking about himself all night. One on one it would have been over and you know it. Trump needs to learn to tell these people to eat shit. EAT HIS SHIT!

Clearly not. Didn't you read what OP posted? Go ahead and disregard what every single poll on the internet might say.

CTR SHILL 0,000001%$ DEEPOSITED TO YOUR ACCOUNT
GOD EMPERORE TRUMP FOREVER

#MAGA

I believe he will win but it is not certain. The Cred Forums poll is obviously going to favor the conservative, but the information is useful and interesting.

people do like his message, but it resonates mostly with the republican core, which is not enough to win him the election
you gotta give the polls a few days to adjust to the debate and see where the election stands
at the moment it's all speculation

this, the moderator was out for Trump, Trump didn't realize this, he needs to call people out when they're doing bullshit.

>Can we please stop acting like Trump won the debate? Although he was doing very well in the first 30 minutes, he was constantly on the defensive for 2/3 of the debates. Nobody got BTFO but Hillary clearly won.

How do you mean Hillary clearly won? In my opinion nobody has won, it was a stalemate at best for Hillary.

Of course! Just according to Keikaru.

(Translator’s note: Keikaku means plan)

Nice!!
That strawpoll definitely proved God Emperor Trump won

#Maga !!!!

PEPE 4 LYFE

Hillary made literally no arguments. Every single one of her statements was predicated with cringeworthy tumblr-esque sarcasm and forced smiling as a substitute for defending her non-existent policies logically.

He won.

Hillary couldn't even defend herself. She got creamed.

A lot of what she did is indefensible.

What Trump is accused of is peanuts.

Hillary is accused of global scale catastrophes. Trump is accused of taking advantage of tax deductions.

Apples to oranges.

I really don't think he lost.
Hillary dumped all her ammo against Trump in this debate. Trump has so much more to nail her on in the next two.
Trump was sizing her up.
To me, he came across as passionate about what he was saying. She came across cold and robotic. Her smirks and side glances at the Donald didn't help her at all.
The questions were easy for Hillary. The moderator clearly hammered Trump and not Hillary.
The media and career politians think the general public is ignorant. They are wrong. We're tired of being told lie after lie. Hillary lied many times last night on several topics.
I feel Donald came off as believable, honest.
Hillary came off as "I'm better than everyone".

nigga that's because trump hasn't been a politician

Trump preemptively framed the debate as 2v1, and honestly it lived up to it.

Being on the defensive over bs while clinton gets a pass has a deeper message than what's at face.

>checks flag

lmao, hello CTR

this. Even hardcore liberal outlets are saying that she was too fake in the way she spoke and tried too hard for soundbites that sounded forced.

Trump was not prepared, even I could have moped the floor with her given all the openings she gave.

I call it a stalemate as well.

Oh look, another FILTHY CTR shill

r-right guys?

>voting in a poll is rigging it

Get fucked

Even if he lost the debate he still won in the end. He won pretty much every poll afterwards and #TrumpWon is trending on twitter. 100,000,000 people watched the debate last night and Clinton could only win the biased CNN poll. It just proves that Trump has a much more passionate fan base that's going to show up in force on Election Day and crush her.

strateski je dobio i bitku posto je hilari iskoristila sav svoj materijal a on ima jos puno da je napada u 2. i 3. debati

>this same Serbian shill

This. It was all just cant, lip service, buzzwords and sanctimonious BS

I'm a little baffled how anyone could think Clinton won that debate. Unless its from lowered expectations of "if she doesn't go onstage and drop multiple shartbombs then its a win" I just don't see how a working brain could reach that conclusion.

Trump clearly won the first few rounds and the rest while Clinton lost them. But she started off at a medium level and never improved, while Trump improved over time and was clearly getting under clinton's skin as her performance diminished. Its a clear 10-0 decision.

The very reason we're hearing all this post-debate discussion of biased moderators and microphones not working is spin for the Clinton loss.

Now, a debate performance is in the eye of the beholder, supporters or either candidate are going to come away from it thinking their side won. But objectively one side does better than the other and in this first debate Trump pulled off a win of moderate proportions.

Trumpfags has become cultists.

you would have gas powered bicycled that floor good

Since when do CTR's come from Serbia faggot?

I think Hillary did a good job of making him look incompetent and i thought Trump did a very bad job of defending himself, like saying he was smart for not paying taxes? The general public won't like that imo.
I agree that she pretty much went all-in on this debate and that Trump still has a lot of ammunition, but, just looking at this debate, i have to say Hillary performed better overall and i think it will show in the polls.

Hurr 1st 30 min. Suck CNN's dick harder faggot.

EVERYTHING IS FINE. TRUMP DEFINITELY WON THE DEBATE.

and that's good.

There is no way she can beat him. It's like Bernie Madoff accusing you of using coupons.

"I'm Bernie Madoff, you can't call me a crook. You've probably used coupons at the supermarket once in your life."

It's basically that.

"I'm Hillary, I've fucked up tons. You can't call me out because you took advantage of tax breaks."

>Can we please stop just stop talking about

Women just talk different than men

Sage

#TrumpWon

Trump won, but slightly. He did fall with the tweets he said he made when he didn't but other than that he was on-point. It was the fucking fag Lester that was giving him a hard time when you compare it with Lester's time with Hillary.

Don't you mean, according to KEKaku?

HE WAS WINNING UNTIL HE STARTED LOSING

>it's a "retards fall for obvious bait all the way to bump limit" episode
Fucking hide and sage you retarded fags. The catalog is already full to the brim with threads exactly like this.

@90606088
>>Inb4 calling me a shill and showing me polls rigged by Cred Forums

voting = rigging = OP is a retard

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated, faggot

I don't think the tax thing will stick. Everyone wishes they had some like wizard working magic on their taxes.

And the attempt to tie that with the recession, and also blaming it on trickle down economics was absurd. Most of us remember the housing bubble inflated by the dems under Dodd frank

Let's see how the polls look in a week.

I cba to watch the debate but from what I've seen Trump was on poor form. Totally unprepared, not ferocious either.

Trump needs to bring that fire back. People want to see passion.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated, faggot

I'd say trump got pretty blown out. thought it was embarrassing at times.

>posts online polls brigade by Cred Forums

Sure pal. Are your feelings hurt? Are you triggered after watching your god crumble on stage?

>like wizard

Kike*

Surprised autocorrect doesn't reognize kike

Love how these guys are now shifting it from "Shillary BTFO" to "I...i guess Trump won ? hehe.... at least slightly guy.....right? RIGHT?!"

The fact that CNN said it doesn't mean its not true.
I voted for Trump in almost every single one of these polls and i'm from Serbia, these polls mean literally nothing.
I've literally done nothing but shitpost about Kek and meme magic until now so idk what you're talking about.

Another point i'd like to get across is how everyone said Trump is going to 'destroy' her in the debates and how that's his main advantage, so even if it was a stalemate/tie i think that's a win for Hillary.

>Trump crushing it in the first half of the debate
>Clinton realizing she's losing
>Goes full "RACIST! SEXIST! MEANIE!"

Straight out of the democrat playbook. Can't win an argument? Call them names, attack their character, and divert the issue.

Pretending I'm independent.

Trump did nothing to convince me not to vote for Clinton, calling out her associates for pleading the fifth might have been the closest.

Clinton did nothing to convince me not to vote for Trump. I think she tried do bait him into doing it himself.

Trump did nothing to convince me to vote for him. Most of the ground gained by his stances were negated by his rants, which might make potential voters uneasy.

Clinton did nothing to convince me to vote for her, nor did she do anything to do the contrary.

I am obviously bias towards Trump but I don't think either candidate was particularly effective last night. I give an edge to Clinton, but I don't think it was significant.

However performance wise I think Trump had a poor performance, and Clinton had a solid performance. All Trump has to do is improve, and he has much, much more room to do so than Clinton, and in the eyes of the general populace I believe he will appear to win.

Clinton didn't leave anything on the table, but Trump did. You can lose a battle and still win a war, and right now Clinton is out of ammo and Trump is loaded.

You've gotta understand the average Cred Forums user, especially the Americans.

>Join Cred Forums to ironically post about the Jews, Mexicans, etc
>Slowly start to unironically believe in it due to echo chamber effect
>Total delusion happens, what started off as tongue in cheek is now real
>Vote hundreds of times on terrible polls on local news affiliate sites and claim it as evidence

brt Cred Forums + Reddit koji su u to vreme ucestvovali je max 15000, i vecina njih je glasala samo jednom, i vecina je iz amerike, + hillary ima i svoje shillove (CTR) + evropski pederi koji su glasali za nju u pollovima

Trump's only mistake was entertaining some things and defending things on their terms

having to defend yourself from accusations of "supporting going to war with Iraq", someone who had no business in deciding whether to go to Iraq or not, is just a stupid situation all around - what makes it especially precious is that it's coming from someone who did decide on the matter and was for it...

depending on how much sense you can make of the debate, it's a pure display what underhanded dumbshits the establishment are - for me he won right there and then

He walked into the line about the recession. Regardless if it is a good business practice, Hillary made it look like he took glee in knowing millions of people lost their homes.

Why do you think she clearly won? I thought it was pretty even.

I don't think I'll ever get bored of this pasta

This is exactly how I feel about the debate.
They both left some ammo though
>Trump University
>Trump & Clinton Foundation Scandals
>Benghazi

>Local news
>Breitbart

>The fact that CNN said it doesn't mean its not true.

Doesn't mean it's true, though. CNN has been called out for its bullshit during its election cycle.

>Can we please stop acting like Trump won the debate?

He objectively did.

CTR=correct the record

>Implying shillary shills doesn't brigade crap, and get millions in funding to do it too
>Implying a nation wide poll is invalid because a few anons voted on them
The Shillary crowd's denial of reality is palpable.

He was shit from the get go - 10 mins in at most. She destroyed him psychologically by saying his father gave him 14 million and then later suggesting he isn't as rich as he is implying.

He had a couple good points but lacked the ammo (knowledge) to keep it going.

we all recognize your god damn proxy you ctr faggot

seriously

fuck off

>Cred Forums is a satire maymay

dont bother. thats ctr's serb proxy. he isnt an actual serb

Yup

>look at these repeating digits
wow, the shills are learning

not obvious at all

lmao are you retarded
he was butt flustered the whole time after the first 20 minutes. he was too busy having outbursts to analyze anything.

>implying those mean anything

There was no need for her to make arguments. He rambled incoherently. That "forced smile" was her realizing that hours of debate prep were wasted since Trump bombed worse than anyone could have thought.

he talked in serbian a min ago

SHILLS BTFO

>Indeed, while polls said that Clinton won the first general election debate with Donald Trump Monday, she may not have won actual votes. And she may even have lost some, at least in the battleground state of North Carolina.

>In a focus group of 21 voters from around Charlotte conducted by McClatchy and the Charlotte Observer, four who were up for grabs before the debate moved away from her by the end.

>Before the debate, the tally was nine Clinton, three Trump, six undecided and three Johnson. Afterward, it became seven Clinton, three Trump, six undecided and five Johnson.
charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article104382951.html

CTR can spam all they like, in actual undecided voters in swing states were driven away from Clinton by her terrible performance last night.

can
we
please
go back to CTR headquarters?

>too busy having outbursts
you mean because the impartial moderator kept attacking trumps character while feeding hillary questions she obviously had foreknowledge of?

>he's not going [to] improve himself if he doesn't get any constructive criticism

May I remind who were dealing with here? Trump can't take constructive criticism because he doesn't want to believe that other people may actually be right. I'm voting trump but he better get his act together and bring his A-game for the next debate. Last night he seemed unprepared, sick, and got very angry for the last hour

After watching this debate, I'm deeply concerned for Donald Trump because Hillary Clinton's responses were well spoken and her line of thought explain perfectly whereas Trump's responses were less eloquent with poor logic flow. I think Hillary won this debate but there are two more to go.

>on the defensive
Really makes you think

Attacked? He kept evading questions and the moderator kept bringing him back. When Hillary evaded a question, he brought her back too.

LET ME USE THE TRADITIONAL STANDARD OF EVALUATING DEBATES EVEN THOUGH THIS ELECTION IS NOTHING TRADITIONAL.

Trump """""""""""""""""lost""""""""""""""" literally every single one of the primary debates, and look how that worked out.

Go shill somewhere else.

>le tax returns
>le you call womans pigs
>le you said hillary didn't have the looks to be president (he didn't)
they were clearly plotting against him

>I'm voting for Trump but....

Why do shills always start with this? You do realize it's a dead giveaway.

Well i think that to win, both Trump and Hillary want to move the conversation away from them to their opponent. Most of the conversation was focused about whether Trump was evading tax, being a racist, the whole Obama birth certificate fiasco. He didn't really challenge her about the emails or her fuck ups in the Middle East, which would be fine if he at least defended himself well, which he didn't.
He had more then a few terrible responses:
1) When Hillary called him racist for not hiring black people, instead of immediately saying he wasn't racist, he simply stated he managed to settle the lawsuits.
2) Saying not paying 'tax' makes him smart and essentially agreeing that he's hiding something and that's the reason he didn't release his tax returns.
3) The 'Cyber' is a big problem speech was terrible. What does 'Cyber' alone even mean? Mentioning how his kid is great with computers. He looked completely clueless.
There's other things but cba to rewatch the debate and find them. Basically, he needed to make her scandals the focus of the conversation instead of his scandals and he failed to do so.

I've no doubt he can do that in the next debate but he failed to do it in this one and he didn't perform well, end of story.

>le secret jewish plot against my candidate

presidentialopenquestions.com. for the next debate.

This. Trump could have done better, but nothing Hillary did was a game changer. She came off as fake and looked drugged. Her eyes specifically.

what policy questions did he really get? he was asked on his view on women, his birther stance, his iraq war stance, his tax returns

like holy fuck. what did hillary get again? did she get questioned on her campaign starting the birther movement? her lying under oath to congress? her voting for the iraq war? her donations to her own foundation that then funnels back into her pocket?

Trump won famalam.

Hillary came out fake and desperate, Trump came out authentic.

Trump also persuaded but i dont wanna talk about that until the CTR and normies leave because it's intel that they shoulnd't have.

Trump stealth win, set up the image of Hillary on emotional plane in 100M people.

>, he was constantly on the defensive for 2/3 of the debates.
2/3rds of the debate was the moderator asking trump targeted questions

another desperate shill. Remember people the propaganda war surrounding the debate will have large impact. And the pro hillary shills are out in full force and aren't shying away from their absolute desperation in trying to declare hillary the winner.

Do your part and do it wisely.

Are you retarded? The average Clinton supporter believes Trump is a racist and Clinton is the defender of minorities and in the debate Trump absolutely BTFO her on race issues. This will destroy the Clintons foundational support of Republicans being racist. Also Trump was relatively reserved for most of the debate which goes to show that he can be somewhat presidential unlike Hillary who constantly attacks Trump on unimportant issues. Just because Clinton spoke more does not mean she won. Of course slavs know nothing of quality over quantity.

>90606088
>he was constantly on the defensive for 2/3 of the debates.
He did a mixture of attacking and defending, and when defending he did a good job.
>Nobody got BTFO
Oops, you forgot about Hillary getting BTFO, shill

Yep, all crazed bullshit and the Serbian like who posted this in the first place is a nigger-Jew hands down. Cause no one who listed past the first 30 believed anything she even women are catching on the her shit no matter how feminist they imagine they are.

you can quit trying. we all know you are ctr

Okay, you got me, Juan. I kek'd hard.

Oh my sweet Jesus, Hillary, you were absolutely marvelous. Calling Trump Donald, knowing he demands Mr. Trump from his peons, you were on it from the get-go, Hill. After warming up a little, the rest of the debate was spent on the offensive with a truly offensive nincompoop. I enjoyed watching Hillary spend her time sparring, jabbing, and just plain humiliating Trump. What a fabulous performance.

Did Hillary "look" presidential? Did She have "stamina"? Was she likable enough? Yes to all three.

Hillary. Just when anyone thinks they've got her on the ropes, there she is, barrelling down on you, and in the end, leaving you eating her dust, wondering where the heck that train came from.

How can i prove i'm not?

I got bombarded due to Clinton being a faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=Vus3vRmACNQ
My father was actually here.

he isnt some crazed serb. he is ctr. they have been using the same god damn proxy since they started. they have a few american ones, 1 canada, 1 aussie, and 1 serb. i think there was one more. but yeah. he is 100% ctr

> "Hey guys, here are all these places you can vote in. "

>ITS ILLEGAL FOR YOU TO VOTE IN MY POLLS

simply say "I do not work for Correct the Record" please

Are CTRs only a meme and are actual retards trolling Cred Forums or is it all real? Like please answer, are you a troll or are you actually working for Hillary faggot?

I fucking hate Shillary but unfortunately she won that debate.

It was mainly the birther thing, he fucked that up big time and made himself look like a retard. There were other things but that was the big one. It could have been worse, he got some attacks in and didn't look THAT bad outside of the birther thing. Next time he really needs to hit her corruption a lot harder, it's by far her biggest weakness. He might be waiting for more dirt to come out.

He can most definitely bring it back in the next debate, but if you don't think Hillary came out on top you're fucking delusional.

I still don't understand the narrative that he "started strong", how does this help your cause, CTR? Anyone who watched that shit was flly aware that he was barely managing to get out a stutter for the first 15-20 minutes, Hillary was dominating him then he turned the tables further into the debate.

No, no... lets not.

I hope he gives the same performance in Oct's debate. I hope he changes nothing. I hope his campaign gave team all solid thumbs up. I hope the unrealistic tampering we've done with the polls sways his prep team to tell him he is doing just fine and that he should change nothing.

That was a comment from a NYT article

im waiting

Shill this shit started 5 minutes into the debate with the CTR shills. Now the online polls have been swayed by the mysterious hacker known as Cred Forums.

This is what happens when you have years of uninspiring leadership. Donald trump ran all over that debate he was unorthadox but people are sick of normality and being told one thing and the status quo of bullshit getting worse.

>lying out muh teeth
why even bother?

>What happens when you out CorrectTheRecord at correcting the record.

Real votes happen at ballot boxes.

I do not work for Correct the Record

There faggot? Anything else?

I hate Hillary and i think she is the worst presidential candidate in the history of the USA.

The debate was stacked in Hillary's favour
That is why he won the debate.

>hillary won goy! i totally wanted trump to win :^) def not a shill senpai look im using your lingo you faggots see?

totally not ctr

The real shills get paid to do it and they raid reddit, Cred Forums and other sites frequently. Of course, there is also a shitload of shitposting redditors. Most of them are just roasties.

>Inb4 you say CTR is evolving

Does anyone have screencaps of what normies thought of the debate like and ?

Would be good to get some insight as to what they thought and to whom they thought won.

She did dude

The birther thing wasn't even the biggest cut into him, she fucking grilled him on the taxes. He got stumped hard with all of that stuttering.

My personal opinion is they were both absolutely disgusting and it disenfranchised me from even caring who wins anymore.

Meme magic can carry an idiot to the podium but he can still fuck everything up. I really thought we had our guy, but I got caught up in the hopes and wishes of my fellow man rather than the reality of an opportunist who just saw a weak party and capitalized on the free publicity. Trump is a fucking business man and has no intention to actually win.

I had a vivid dream trump rektd hillary in the debates thanks to my medication
I'll watch it later though

I disagree. Trump killed it in every primary debate. His message was clear and positive.

Last night, his message was muddled, not clear. We didn't hear the Trunp we're used to, and it shows.

I agree and disagree with you.

In my opinion, based only on issues of policy, I think Trump won. He had a clear and decisive plan on the economy compaired to Hillaries, "things will be better because" approach.

However, he allowed himself to take a lot of hits. This was a disappointment to me. While most people can see that the hits he took are realistically unsubstantial, he didn't fire into Hillary the way he should.

This leave the more unintelligent voters to conclude, he steals poor peoples houses and he worst thing about Hillary is she can't into E-mail.

This.
His responses to the attack questions were not good.
Last night I was disappointed as the debate progressed, Trump did alright the first half but the second half in which the moderator continued to have more slightly favored questions to the democrats Trump failed to turn it on him and ask why he wasn't trying to grill Hillary about her issues as well to a certain extent. He honestly starting falling flat during the second half and began rambling and repeating too much which saddened me. I hope he actually preps now for the 2nd debate with loaded ammo and more fluent sentences in his comebacks, because if he doesn't the debates wont be helping him much.

I didn't watch it. I'm incredibly confused as to who won. The shills at CNN say Hillary won but all other polls point otherwise.
It's weird because no one mentioned Hillary being good either, so was it a case of both being shit but Hillary being less shit?

Love how these goys are shifting it from "Drumf BTFO" to "I...I guess Cred Forums rigged the majority of polls on the internet... right?!? RIGHT?!?"

trump got shit on

...hmmm...i am genuinely surprised actually. not a single potential ctr has ever said they dont work for ctr...

it could be a change in policy, illegal activity, or you arent actually working for ctr

fuck. literally months of trying to get one to say that...especially a serb account that was 100% ctr...i was certain that it was you

Cred Forums is usually full on turbo autists about shills here but I can't blame them too much this time.

There's a notorious Serbian shill here so whenever a serb posts anything negative about Trump they just assume it's him. Which isn't too much of a stretch because there probably aren't that many serbs that post here.

lol whoa. nice proxies poll my nigga. get a brain plox

Shill retard serb,
sage

>There is no way she can beat him
lol trump already lost. be sure to go vote though, my guess is you wont. or you bust your cherry this year

Precisely, my norweigian buddy

...why the hell is a brit trolling us?

that was just a boring show of two old people rumbling, no one won and no one lose. it's all the hype over the void.

I agree OP. He was winning the first 1/4 of it and then he just got beat. I am also sad we had a Mod like that. Why can't they use someone who doesn't work for any media outlet?

>We didn't hear the Trunp we're used to

Which Trump is that?

1) The teleprompter leashed incredibly restrained one?

2) The audience-fueled loud-mouthed foul-mouthed bigoted hate spewing arrogant bombastic egotistical blowhard?

I watched the debate start to finish and what I saw was the second one and I'm pretty sure anyone with even 1/4 of a brain and a modicum of common sense saw pretty much the same thing.

>inb4 anything you say as a response

Online polls were rigged by Cred Forums.

Hillary won.

But they didn't mention Trump University or the the Trump Foundation.

another desperate trump shill that will never in his life step foot in america to cast a vote for whom he shills for

fucking

kokkle m8

Guys can you tell me what CTR means?

Hilldog btfo

Trump isn't a great debater he said it himself. Watching the debate he could have won, but he needs to calm down. All the little snips he made like the one about being smart about not paying taxes was just so dumb and made him look like a fool. Also constantly interrupting her and the moderator made him look like a hot head.

The thing that Donald trump needs to do to win the debates is do what he was doing at the start. Talk about real problems in America. Hillary sounds good because she has been in politics for a while, but you can tell she is just reading off a script and isn't talking about anything real. Trump is actually talking about real things like North Korea and China. How other countries are taking advantage of our military. Government trade deals that are lopsided against us. He needs to focus on those things next debate. That's what sold me on trump is he knows what he is talking about and is willing to call a spade a spade and that's why he is winning people are tired of politicians.

Pusi kurac ustaso jel sam sad shill

I doubt you even know what repeating digits are.

correctrecord.org/

Now this guy sounds like a shill.

CTR BTFO

Excluding online polls, the 3 polls that came out are :

CNN : Clinton 62-27
PPP : Clinton 51-41
Gravis : Clinton 48-43

Overall, I think Clinton won but not by a lot. Perhaps it will give her a small bump in the polls.

polls say he won

deal with it fag

>I AM VERY IN CONTROL OF MY EMOTIONS
>even the trump sect of the audience is laughing

dumb shit doesn't even realize his strength lies in being that B R A G A D O C I O U S asshole

But trump doesn't know how to politic. Hell, he's managed to piss off and entire demographic.

Whether he has the facts on his side means nothing if he won't use the facts to his advantage. He was on the defensive too much and for the most part, botched the delivery of his message.

It's not a change in policy i just had the opinion he lost the debate, i hate Hillary Clinton and i hope she dies, how does my opinion influence anyone else?

>but people are sick of normality and being told one thing and the status quo of bullshit getting worse.
lol maybe in brit bong land you moron

stocks all time high right now. i'm up 25% this year.

eat

my

asshole

Thanks buddy

>a case of both being shit but Hillary being less shit
Pretty much. I was pretty disgusted by the debate. Both candidates were extremely nasty. In the end, Hillary came off as more calm, where Trump was more angry and disorganized. But both were total shit.

Hillary was trying to hard to show her father is middle class. It was forced and made her worse.

Well I agree that having the conversation focusing on the weaknesses of your opponent is what you want to have, but I don't think it determines the outcome of the debate. Specially when everyone can clearly see that the debate was orchestrated in favor of Hillary, with the moderator constantly asking about the birther thing and so on and never asking Hillary about the e-mails. The moderator played a huge role in having the spotlight pointing at Trump's weaknesses the whole time.

>1) When Hillary called him racist for not hiring black people, instead of immediately saying he wasn't racist, he simply stated he managed to settle the lawsuits.

Saying "I am not a racist" is not a response. I think he defended himself very well in that instance by saying that this lawsuit was brought on a bunch of companies of that region or whatever and that he was never considered guilty of that. Unless you are implying that being charged with something means you are guilty. Besides, the word "racist" means absolutely nothing these days. He gave you an explanation, on the fly, on how Hillary was full of shit on that one.

>2) Saying not paying 'tax' makes him smart and essentially agreeing that he's hiding something and that's the reason he didn't release his tax returns.

What he is saying is that he is a successful businessman that has worked the system to his benefit and now he wants to work the system for the benefit of America. But yes that came off wrong, specially because Hillary kept going on the "positive" uses of taxes. But yes that one was poor.

>3) The 'Cyber' is a big problem speech was terrible. What does 'Cyber' alone even mean? Mentioning how his kid is great with computers. He looked completely clueless

It's obvious he means Cyber-security when he says "When it comes to Cyber." How is this even a thing? It's like you're taking talking points from TYT now, pretending this was a big deal. (cont)

Trump dominated first 30 minutes when discussions were about policy (trade)

Then NBC inexplicably turned to racial identity bullshit and started getting candidates to talk about petty personal shit. I lost interest as did many viewers-especially those on the east coast as it got late.

wow a bunch of right wng polls probably botted by Cred Forums lol

sorry I want Trump to win. But he did not win that debate. He didn't get his ass beat either.

I'm pretty sure Trump reckonized Lester from MSNBC, a MSM source just as biased against him as CNN, he knew full and well he was going to be taken for a ride.

>being this deluded.
>stocks are up
>every time the fed mentions rate increases everything falls down
HMMMM really makes ya think.

>especially those on the east coast as it got late.

What, you old folks can't get the personnel in the nursing home to let you stay up past 10:30pm or something?

Or was it past your bedtime, kid?

The working class has work in the morning lad

Muh stocks be up an Sheeit. Won't matter when that shit tanks Mr degenerate.

>caring that trump was nasty
You're obviously new here. All of us here wanted trump to physically punch her as she was laying on the ground shitting her pants.

It certainly doesn't help that you all were voting multiple times.

>I like destroying my body and aging at twice the rate I'm supposed to, I'm so cool

I look forward to you being an absolute mess

inb4
>I'm the god of /fit/ and drink fifty million tons of squatted oatmeal a day get on my level scrub

Being on the defensive isn't always a bad thing, especially if you win.

I guarantee you nobody remembers the Russians who scored against the US in lake Placid 1980, but everyone remembers the goalie for the US who made the miracle on ice possible

>2016
>Caring about the panem et... politics of a second-rate power
WEW

When he mentions his kid it's also obvious he is making a reference to how younger generations are born on the Internet age and how we need to keep up the pace when it comes to this issue for it is a field that evolves very fast.

Also he did mention her e-mails (maybe not at that moment, don't remember) which already plants the seed on the viewers mind that Hillary is full of shit when it comes to this topic and it's hard to beat her on retardation regarding cyber-security.

Pretty even debate if you ask me.

The "MAGA I love the American people, I love the military, the police, the poor, the workers, women, everybody" Trump. The "America First" Trump. The "build a wall with a great big door and end drug cartels " Trump. The "work with Russia to knock out ISIS" Trump. The "smart and tough" Trump.

I want that Trump.

>trying to hard to
mongo learn to type and spell.

she hardly even brought up her pops, you must have watched 20 mins and that's it.

btw trump got shit on cuh

Are americans really this retarded to allow the birther thing to be what decides their vote? That's like for entertainment purposes.

Implying we rigged polls by voting on them.

Guys we go to Cred Forums sometimes, I forgot that meant our vote doesn't count.

Hillary is a fucking politician and she knows what she's doing. IMO Trump did better, she will destroy USA because she clearly doesn't care about her own country. She lies when she fucking blinks. Trvmp is speaking truth all the time and that made him "weak". He could lie and lie but what's the point. I hope he wins, because he is the president USA deserves & needs. Also it's in my interest if he wins too because there's less chance that Trump carpet bombs Serbia like male Clinton did.

>true
>true
>Cred Forums actually presents decent arguments when serious, a lot better than "6,000,000 never forget"
>Cred Forums tells us about important events not told in schools or media outlets
>yea it is an echo chamber, but name a place that isn't. The big difference is this echo chamber is actually different and discusses different things than the norm. Sometimes funny sometimes shitposts sometimes serious and informative.

You're not getting him, whatever that guy was disappeared when this shit first started getting serious and he was told to actually listen to the mouthpieces. Memes carried that message all the way here, but last night was a grim reality check.

He'd have been better off just being himself completely, like when he did the republican debates. Though he was recycling BIG, FAT, MESS last night and it made me cringe. Also he was the one who fucked up his microphone at one point. Them Cruz skelegates getting the last laugh

For real, Hillary was winning for the first few minutes the polls were online and the left still wrote like 50 articles about how great she was and how generalizable these results and polls are. Now that she's losing it's unfair and rigged by the hacker Cred Forums.

I'm a little baffled how anyone could think Clinton won that debate. Unless its from lowered expectations of "if she doesn't go onstage and drop multiple shartbombs then its a win" I just don't see how a working brain could reach that conclusion.

Trump clearly won the first few rounds and the rest while Clinton lost them. But she started off at a medium level and never improved, while Trump improved over time and was clearly getting under clinton's skin as her performance diminished. Its a clear 10-0 decision.

The very reason we're hearing all this post-debate discussion of biased moderators and microphones not working is spin for the Clinton loss.

Now, a debate performance is in the eye of the beholder, supporters or either candidate are going to come away from it thinking their side won. But objectively one side does better than the other and in this first debate Trump pulled off a win of moderate proportions.

>(note: non-scientific poll)

He was constantly on the defensive because of the questions asked you fucking idiot. He didn't do poorly. Hillary didn't win. If anything they both did about the same. Hillary didn't pass out and shit her pantsuit, trump went on too long about certain subjects and didn't hit hard enough where he shold have. To say trump flatout lost is incorrect. Right after the debate ended my youtube stream automatically switched to the young yutks. Even those guys were questioning how well they both did.

I think you're wrong. I think Trump was anxious this debate and let himself slip. Trump has a message that resinates with America and has proven he can improve. Only time will tell. We'll see if he can pull off a third act turnaround at the second and third debates, like Obama did in '08.

Yeah people disagree on here all the time. But it's the only place you can share an image like this without beig censored or risk being fired.

Fact checkers showing a bias for the same claims based on people's party.

i know i personally voted 1.6 million times.

Don't worry, they are digging their own Greece by assuring everyone that she won. Hillary will settle for this quality or lower, and Trump will improve by next debate, and like dilbert guy said, hr looked less scary, so he still helped himself. Everything is still going according to plan as decided by our reptilian overlord, kek/kuk.

You made this exact thread already Serbshill. Fuck off.

Dude, is this your first election?
Every candidate has to become more moderate for the general election, and more radical story the primaries.
You're trying to convince the party base during the primaries, so you have to go hard to convince your team that you're the best. Once you've convinced them, the easy part is over. They've got your back.
Now you have to gain the support of the undecided voters, the independents. They can't decide who they like more so you have to deliver a message THEY can agree with, not the party base. Do you really think Republicans are going to vote Hillary just because Trump was a little soft? No. But some independent voters might not vote for him if he's too hard.

Hell, Mitt Romney was aggressive during the 2012 primaries. John McCain was brutal against George W Bush. Convincing your party and convincing America requires different strategies

>G-g-guys I want Trump to win I'm just here to help with the demoralization campaign and advance the (((media))) narrative that will make Hillary win.

Lets hear more about your concerns concerned concern troll!

Hillary did not win. She did nothing. Lester Holt did her work for her, he was the one putting Trump on the defensive, not Hillary.

70% of people want massive change in Washington. What they saw last night was a legitimate guy, off the cuff, sticking up for himself and setting the record straight against an obvious bias, taking on our corrupt political system in front of their very eyes. Holt was sent to smash Trump but all he did was reinforce his message that the mainstream media is in Hillary's pocket and has been ridiculously unfair to him. That's been a major point of his campaign and the attacks on him.

And he was standing next to one of the least trusted politicians of all time, doing nothing but regurgitating political sound bites and promising to change things she hasn't been able to change even after nearly a third of a century being one of the most powerful people in the country and who was lobbed softball questions instead of the obvious ones about her reckless treatment of classified information. It was one of the bigger news stories of the year and it was skimmed over, and people took notice, which also reinforces Trump's continued message of cronyism in politics, the MSM and corrupt powerful elites like Hillary a free pass to break laws without any sort of punishment.

That's what the average American saw last night.

Well, to the reasonable person, it was an embarassing wash. But the normalfags are going to think otherwise, because they don't put a lot of thought into it. What was important about this debate was how much doubt would be instilled into the populace by the uncertainty of the candidates.

Trump outwardly seemed uncertain, and missed some really juicy counterpoints that even I or any other polack could've schooled Hilary with.

I give each candidate one more chance, because you are correct in that both know each other's personalities now. They are going to prepare accordingly, and the air is cleared.

Looking forward to the VP debates a lot more now, though. That's gonna be old men running the world

Trump may have seemed to talk about himself a lot because all they could do was attack his character. His policies were never directly refuted. The most Hillary did
>TRUMPED UP TRICKLE DOWN
Which registered most with the focus groups I guess. She was fishing for memes and sound bytes the whole night. It was pretty annoying to watch her speak for that reason.

It was pretty even.

This is just one of the cases where both candidates didn't really shine so both sides declare themselves the winner.

The main difference though is that Hillary used up all her ammo and played all the meme cards like racist, sexist etc. already. Trump has various points left he could use in the upcoming debates. Hillary on the other hand will just end up repeating everything she said yesterday over and over again.

Also Lester is a biased faggot.

The birther thing in and of itself isn't a big deal. It's just the way he handled it, it made him look like a fucking clown to everyone but the most diehard supporters.

Treating this election with the same formulaic approach of the others is exactly why things went south for Trump, he has achieved everything by virtue of doing the opposite of this.

Hillary brought him down to her level and beat him with experience, and it's pretty shit when I can use a platitude like that

This man's ambiguous racial belonging pisses me off and makes me not trust him one fucking bit.

>he has achieved everything by virtue of doing the opposite of this.
Did you even read what I said? He got where he is by doing the same thing that everyone who has ever been there has done.

Yeah, people will tell you "this election is different," but they say that for absolutely EVERY election.

>Americans are fed up with Washington
>Americans are more divided than ever
>We need to bring real change to the white house
>This election is more important than ever

Those lines have been used over and over again since as long as I can remember, and I remember when Reagan beat Mondale.
It's literally the same thing every time.

Guys did you forget what he did to Rubot and Cruz?

He has not even begun. I agree, it was a draw - but that's a false flag in Trumps favour. He'll come out strong 2nd debate, and annihilate her false sense of security and confidence that he gave her.

The lines being the same doesn't mean Trump is the same as those candidates. Trump is profoundly different even from Reagan. I'm not even a huge Trump fanboy, but I see the appeal he has but to compare him to every other Republican talking about "taking down the Washington elite" is not really right because Trump is much different even from anti-establishment candidates like Cruz for so many reasons.

The same issues have permeated our social structure, but that's the nature of the American beast, an easy target for inflammation. The difference now is that the platforms to voice such things, along with the unified nature of international social exchange, have drastically altered the playing field. What once were buzzwords have become serious topics. Your older, jaded nature is blinding you to the fact reality is changing rapidly.

It wasn't a short-term victory... Bit long term, he put a major dent in the "evil psychotic Hitler" narrative the media has been trying to sell. If he had gone on the attack more, they would have spun it as him going crazy and nobody would listen to him. He needs to convince the undecideds that he's not the maniac the MSM says he is in the first two debates, and THEN he can light Hillary up in the third.

I feel like it was relatively undecided.

Trump did well, he didn't completely fuck up, and that's big for a guy who doesn't have the debate experience hillary does.

Hillary on the other hand once again looked like she was putting on some kind of bizarre smug chairman Mao - esque performance. Honestly, some of her smiles were just plain disturbing... That whole thing where she threw her head up to the sky and grinned like a fucking maniac... just seemed wrong.

Also there was one question - about inherent police bias - that was clearly staged. She didn't even think about what she was going to say - He barely finished asking her the question.

So I think Trump could have hit her harder, yes, but in the end he came off looking like an actual human being, which is something the American people can relate to, rather than a crazed sociopath who looks disturbingly happy all the time.

Where were you when Cred Forums had the manpower to rig entire online polls with hundreds of thousands of voters
Now i get why shillary is so afraid of a cartoon frog

Okay, serious talk.

I honestly think that the political scene is way too partisan. There's no talk of compromise and people will vote for a cracker if it has either a donkey or elephant stamped on it. Our government actually shut down because we couldn't convince the Reps to agree with the new budget and the Dems wouldn't back down.

This hardline approach was fortified by politically minded media that was more or less forced to take a side to remain solvent. People started to believe their own hype and more moderate voices were considered all but treasonous.

Then the government hit deadlock with neither side backing down or having the political power to overwhelm the other. Politicians on both sides realized that this approach wasn't working.

However, much of the voter base still believed that the hardline approach worked and was still fortified by the media. Anybody not taking the hardline approach was seen as a coward and anybody resembling a hardline approach was seen as a hero.

oh look, another Serbia shill thread
here you go,
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html
now go shitpost somewhere else you kebab nigger

b-but it's just a few dozen people, they are p-proxying, they all voted 100,000 times each in every single poll!

>Serbian
>kebab nigger
>Coming from an Argentinian.
What are you smoking you decaffeinated nigger?

>I'm voting Trump, but

He did fine OP, go concern troll somewhere else

this

>2016
>not doing 50 million squatted oats a day
Never making it

>Implying Hitler wasn't sipping a margarita in Argentina.

Even shills are getting it MAGA

Can we please stop acting like CTR doesn't post here?

>Can we please
Are you Democrat?

I really hope people like you save those statements and reflect on them when he wins

I think Trump did fine. Calling it a great win or a great loss is equally delusional.

What I don't get is why OP so badly wants us to believe he lost big

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again Ctrl+V your little badselfeater meme and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Cred Forums pass, so you just type in the pasta. Oh, and we all know the pasta. The "you don't get it", isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you Ctrl+V it you drop your Doritos onto the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Cred Forums posting about a bad anti-abortion campaign. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic BSEfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "DIDN'T YOU GET IT DID YOU EVEN SEE WHAT HAPPENED." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

He was sick. What the fuck do you expect?

Reality was supposed to hit over a year ago. It's over for you. Embrace it or escape from your imminent misery.

>LITERALLY HITLER
>DELUSIONAL
>Smug attitude, (butthurt pearl clutching after he wins).

Leftist Americanus Faggotii

Demonstrates democratic ideology’s before debate begins

“We've had 6 straight years of job growth,
incomes are increasing at record rate,
income inequality is a problem”
*False (shrinking middle class, job growth is private sector only)

-Question 1 “How are you going to create jobs” (fair)

“How SPECIFICALLY are you going to bring jobs back?” to Trump, direct attack
*Implies that he really has no plan

-Question 3 “Defend your views on taxes” fair

“Why haven’t you released your tax returns?” direct attack on Trump

-Question 5 “How do you heal the racial divide in America” (Democrat Ideology)
*Implies there is a racial divide in America

“Stop and frisk is unconstitutional” direct attack on Trump

“Do you believe police are implicitly biased?” soft attack on Clinton

-Question 6 “You claimed that president Obama wasn’t born in the US” direct attack on Trump

-Question 7 “Who’s behind cyber attacks and how do we fight it?” (Democrat idealogy)
*Democrats widely believe Russia is hacking the DNC and spilling their dirty secrets”

-Question 8 “How would you prevent home grown terror attacks” (Fair)

-Question 9 “You supported the war in iraq so why do you have good judgement?” direct attack on trump
*Incorrect, it was Hillary who suported the war in Iraq
-Question 10 “Do you support first use of nukes?” (fair)

-Question 11 “What did you mean by your comments on her stamina?” direct attack Trump

-Question 12 “How will you deal with the other person winning the election?” dumb question
Open ended, trying to bait Trump into a conspiracy question because they want Homeland to run the elections at state level, so "Russia cannot hack". They are going to rig it for Her.

How was he sick? He didn't flop over like a dead fish with metal shit falling out of his pants.

>what drumpfkins actually believe

>job growth is private sector only
>this is somehow bad
>why didnt this crooked bitch grow the federal gobment while she was not president????

Okay so youre saying that (((Trump))) will go full communist and hire us all as federal employees for the gibsmedats?

Is Alt Right even an ideology or do you just spout off the exact opposite of what sane people think?

>Is Alt Right even an ideology
No, it isn't. Now stop using your shitty made up label that doesn't mean anything, shill faggot.