8 more years of BLM-esque nigger pandering and white people vilification

>8 more years of BLM-esque nigger pandering and white people vilification
>more bloated socialized healthcare with regulations and loopholes with big pharma making massive profits of tax dollars
>no-fly zones and indirect ISIS support en masse resulting in more terrorism abroad, Based Assad's demise and a happy ZOG
>a second Cold War with Russia and possibly WW3 by proxy or directly
>more empty promises and buzzwords by the Democrats
>continuation of the SJW culture tranny children indoctrination and blurring of cultural roles
>shut down of internet freedom under "fighting hate speech"
>more Affirmative Action based on faulty studies (wage gape etc.)
>more refugee acceptance and more refugees in general due to Syria being "liberated"
>more welfare given out, more illegals coming in and the poorer becoming even more poor
>middle class slowly erodes into the lower class
>small business gets killed off from the get go
>8 more years of Obama-tier nothing gets done

Being American must be horrible right now, 8 more years of this smug cunt.

Don better steps up his game next debate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iPwv8nYFqp0
theguardian.com/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world
youtube.com/watch?v=EPQFJREncZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>8 years
it's over for white men in america. no one will ever pander to them anymore

Yeah Hillary will fucking ruin america if she gets wins.

So, she can't. Hopefully Chaffetz in congress can convince the FBI to reopen their investigation and pursue criminal charges thanks to the stonetear scandal.

I really dont even want just four more years of obamacare, common core, and other fucking retarded liberal agendas to continue, much less Hillary's own special brand of liability with her frail health, mental deficiencies and silver tongue only used against her own team of the USA

>2020
>$10 Crude
>SaudiChimpout.mkv
>Chaos rocks the streets as the mudslimes lose the money to charm anybody
>Excepthillary.mkv
>Hillary Sends 3,000 troops to protect Saudi Oil and big cities
>Burgers get rekt by car bombs, beheadings, army is totally cucked

>Based asad
Lost you right there meme faggot. He's shit and his family ruled that fake democracy for too long

Dude those refugees aren't coming here they are going to toothpaste land so you help us contain this bitch

Can't wait to see $1.5 per gallon

whole world will be like sweden
congrats americans thanks a lot

Would you say the same about Gaddafi and Hussein? Both "shit" guys that kept a lid on mooslime immigration to a degree.

Honestly, friends, we win no matter what. Either Trump is president and we get a little breathing room or Clinton is president and she accelerates the radicalization of white people.

In the long run, we win. Not even joking the smallest little bit.

>Hispanics start being considered white,because whites are already knocked down,and Hispanics have a higher privileged then blacks.So SJW makes hispanics whites to defeat them easy.

>sjw gets fucked

BLM is gonna die once Trump becomes the President.

>Legal immigrant family complains about rising crime in NYC, complains about fucking niggers getting all uppity and killing each other and everyone else.
>Ask Them about stop and frisk, they respond UNCONSTITUTIONAL POLICE CANNOT SEARCH YOU WITHOUT A WARRANT.
>Ask them about crime rates under Giuliani and Bloomberg, they reply DOESNT MATTER TRUMP IS RACIST SEXIST HOMOPHOBIC.

Idk if Trump can't win this, people are too brainwashed.

I don't think Hillary will last for 8 months

youtube.com/watch?v=iPwv8nYFqp0

True. Nobody fucks with us.

That's exactly why I'm voting for her

"Joke's on you, I was only pretending"

>nigger pandering and white people vilification

White people are finished. I just read this: (it's an old article)
theguardian.com/uk/2000/sep/03/race.world

I have made two kids. They are ages 13 and 8. A son and a daughter, with my white Scottish wife. I'm white and English.
My mrs. wants another. She's 38 so we're getting close to that time when it's not an option.
Birth rates are not even at replacable levels for western Europe. Even less for east Asia. The Japanese are dying out. Because they don't have sex.
I don't want to be flippant, but making love as often as possible makes kids. It's also important to have the means to provide.

The birth rate in my country has sunk so low.

the damage is already done

Welcome to Cred Forums newfag

Pretense regarding what?

hi there lotengo!

i want to die toothpaste :(

>wage gape

All you white guys in the USA and Europe are such pessimists. You should be hoping for an economic collapse. It will force whites to become tribal once again.

Its a good thing and just remember white people dont need any other race to survive and prosper other races do.

You guys should literally be praying for the collapse of centralized authority.

youtube.com/watch?v=EPQFJREncZo

Absolutely. See my comments at

except for the part where she will lose the election

We moeten vrienden worden

I am not sure America will survive anither 8 years on this path.

Your debt exceed 19 trillions now. You have less and less people working, more and more people living on welfare and more and more criminality. Bashing the cops won't help.

At some point, it just break. Ask Sweden.

No they won't. What will happen is that they will become "legitimized" by having a racist president, which will accelerate their support.

I think you need to re-evaluate who stands to gain the most from either candidate winning the seat.

nah my portfolio is up 25% alone this year. eat my ass you fucking loswer

btw democrats will hold everything

get

fucking

ready bitches

BLM has been a thing since the 60s you dumbass. it' sjust got a different name now.

are you really this fucking dumb?

Please, elaborate.

I get benefits and Medicaid is paying for my baby to be born and all the food because I am poor so I am happy Trump came put as a tax dodging asshole who cheats his employees

She won't win.

You can't help being racist when Googles keep trashing your country.
I know that, What I meant to say is the group will settle down or will likely to.

Don't get all Google on me.

Blm seriously stems from the black panthers. You can see it in their philosophy and who they idolize, like huey Newton and assata shakur

wow a pathological liar and delusional. your the whole package. i bet theres a lot of people who want to piss in your ass

I forgot to add that the BLM you knew from back then is different from the one we have right now.

>8 more years of this smug cunt
you only had to pick a non-retard candidate.
nothing else, not even competent, good-looking,, charismatic, presendential, whatever the fuck - just, a not-a-fucking-complete-moron. Was that really so difficult?
>8 more years
that is the future you chose. Deal with it.

Regular whites won't win anything tangible under a Trump presidency. I have no reason to believe he will follow through on anything he has said so far. If you want to know what a HRC presidency would look like, essentially take everything Obama has done for the last 7 years and extend it for another 8 years. Maybe add a flavor of misandry to it.

The only people I see gaining from either presidency are those very wealthy who either run the politics in America or decide to go along with the program.

You should unplug from this Black boogeyman crap, if you want a group of people who are actually dangerous go talk shit to some White militiamen.

I think "breathing room" can be tangible, if he follows through. I get that you're saying he won't, but honestly, it takes all of twenty minutes to vote here, so why wouldn't I vote for less anti-white candidate?

If nothing else, that window shift...

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree

Trump dominated

Ya ganó la señora Hilaria?

You have so much fucking content to troll, though.

If that's how you're gonna look at it, go ahead. Personally i'm looking at writing someone in.

>shut down of internet freedom under "fighting hate speech"

heaven forbid. If this happens I seriously think a revolution is needed because this is worse than Hitler killing all his communist enemies. She is literally silencing the people, not just the politicians with those ideas.

I would say that's a more righteous but less useful choice, honestly.