Mfw Trump admitted he doesnt pay taxes and is proud of it

>mfw Trump admitted he doesnt pay taxes and is proud of it

>That makes me smart!
>It would be squandered anyway

what a fucking dumbass.

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general69/lfc.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He also said businesses can't survive with America's current tax laws so he's be retarded to pay into the current tax system. Only way he had to survive is to move offshore.

You want a president that is so stupid he pays more taxes than he has to?

The thing is, I'm don't care enough about that to literally surrender western civilization to foreign interests.

He could be a serial killer for all I care, bro.

Duh,If he was billions of dollars .

>Duh,If he was billions of dollars .

> is what liberals actually believe

i would lose respect for him if I found out he paid a shitload to the government every year

>Admitting you use legal tax breaks to minimize the amount of taxes you pay is somehow a bad thing.

I've finally figured out there left's endgame

>increase company tax
>companies leave USA
>no more super rich people in USA
>no more 1%
>The 100% are equally poor

Not inherently, but I think his goal this debate should have been to win over the undecided, I don't think saying you avoid paying taxes is going to do that.

>he wants a president who considers himself above the laws that apply to 97% of the citizenry
>and brags about it

If he's doing it legally what's the issue? If this actually mattered to the Democrats they would have done something about it.

Fucking shills. Any person who had the means to avoid federal tax bullshit definately would. Anyone who says they would do otherwise is a liar.

Trump is able to exploit a loophole that only is available to people who own vast amounts of real estate.
It's not even a complicated or hard loophole to exploit you just deduct depreciation on your property against your TI until it is 0

Two wrongs don't make a right. How can you seriously defend someone who loots their own country and hides the money in some tax haven like a conniving jew? I'm still supporting Trump over Hillary, but only because it's the only way whites will retain power in America. I've lost all respect for that greedy piece of shit, though.

>Being a good business man, and manipulating laws is a bad thing
>Bragging about being a good business man is a bad thing
>leaf
You're an idiot. I'm starting to think leafs aren't just shit posters, and are actually just retarded normies with low IQs

>he should pay more than he legally has to because I don't like him

>being a good businessman is conniving Jew

Canadians are communist subhuman scum and deserve to be gassed, every single one of them.

You just don't get it. It's not about what's legal or not, it's about the fact that ge looked like an arrogant jackass when he said it. It's an election, you're supposed to try and get people to like you, and he did a terrible job.

Hopefully he'll get his act together in the second debate. Another performance like that, and he's as good as lost

>bragging about manipulating laws ISN'T a bad thing

I don't know the kind of circles you run in, but the average person tends to look down on those who manipulate the law, and refuse to pay their fair share.

It's about the way it comes off to the public, you fucking autist. They're not going to applaud him for being a good businessman, they're going to revile him for being a lying, thieving prick.

>implying there aren't a disproportionate amount of kikes in business
>implying Trump doesn't have extremely close ties with the kike

Except that 99% of polls disagree with you, but continue your pathetic shilling, even niggers have to eat, I understand that.

How is that a "loop hole"

>Another performance like that, and he's as good as lost

Another landslide victory?

Only beta cuckmales pay for their own enslavement

>im going to volunteer to give more money to the government who surely spends it in a responsible manner :^)

>and refuse to pay their fair share.

What is your fair share of what someone else has earned?

If I had the knowledge to avoid paying taxes, I would.

It would be squandered.

If we had a government that could actually manage finances and projects well, I would not have a problem with reasonable taxation.

Why don't you post the CNN poll that wasn't based on online voted?

I guess loophole may be the wrong word to use but being able to count depreciation to the extent where it outweighs your TI as a millionaire is probably more of an oversight.
Usually there are caps on things like these.

>why don't you post that one single poll that fits my echochamber narrative?

>CNN

Because that's absolutely legitimate, right?

>2016
>Paying taxes
I hope you plebs don't do this.

It's not illegal to take tax credits made by dumb politicians who refuse to respect the supremacy of free and fair markets.

shame you aren't rich and pay CPAs to find loopholes for you

If you had the legal means to bring your tax rate down from >25% to

>any online polls
>legitimate

Sorry, I saw all of the threads urging people to go to rig the online polls. When it comes to unbiased polls taken offline, Clinton destroys Trump

hes not hiding his money you retard. look up tax avoidance. its completely legal and encouraged

I'm in the military. Your tax money is squandered. Don't pay one fucking cent more than you are absolutely required to, and even then try to wiggle out of it.

>why don't you post the one poll that had Hillary winning conducted by Clintons News Network of all places and ignore the other 50+ polls that had Hillary getting BTFO

Get used to saying "God Emperor Trump" hillshill

How are those roads and streetlights treating you

>Audited every year
>Above the law
rly makes u think

>I'm in the military.
get a better job

neetlyfe amirite

>there are over 1 million people on Cred Forums and all of them have rigged every single poll

You dropped your hat, m8.

> dumb politician whores like Clinton make tax cuts for the rich
> Trump obviously profits from it
> "HHURR DURR TRUMP BTFO"

>CNN
>announces they polled 42% democrats
Not saying what is legitimate or not but they went and announced it wasnt legitimate themselves.

>sorry, I saw the threads of people urging others to vote in a public poll and I feel as if their votes shouldn't count because it doesn't fit my narrative

Tell me this, if Trump has such a large following that he can literally """"""""""rig"""""""" every major poll then what does that say about his voter enthusiasm compared to Hillarys?

But go on, keep doing the thing you libshits mock the right-wing for doing, keep on """""unskewing""""" those polls!

Fuck off Prince William, we're full

>Trump legally uses loopholes created by contemporary government
>everyone gets mad at trump instead of the government
it's called being competitive business you shitter bad b8 plebs
Trumps gonna close the loopholes not shillary das rite

>loopholes

Legal? Yes? Then who cares?

Why would you expect people to just donate money to a clusterfuck government?

More to the point, how much extra do you throw in every year?

>CNN
>legitimate

>Live in a system where you're supposed to pay taxes.
>Know how to turn the system against itself
>Utilize it.
>Not smart.
I will never understand what it's like being average.

We all pay a proportionate amount of our salary to the state to pay for basic services and the upkeep of the nation. If you want a lower tax rate, vote in somebody who will lowering it. Avoiding it is breaking the social contract.

>I'm rich and I don't pay taxes
>neither does anyone as rich and smart as me
>neither does GE, facebook, etc.
>we can get away with it because of our convoluted tax structure
>meanwhile the "wealthy" who are not really wealthy but just a bit better off than most, sorta upper middle class end up getting hit with all the "tax the rich" high rates
>small businesses can't compete because they end up paying the huge tax rates
>CEOs, bankers, large corporations pay nothing in taxes
>middle management and small businesses end up paying for everything
>this drives income inequality
>can't you see the problem now?

>What is a proxy
You must be new to the internet. Welcome

Imagine if people were this vocal about the hundreds of businesses that retain law firms just to get around paying no taxes. Same with individuals, not just Trump.

Remember when it was reported GE paid no taxes on $5-$16 billion it made in 2010? Nothing changed since.

I almost expected Trump to bring up Clinton and politicians in general that have done nothing in decades about US tax laws.

I thought he was going to tie in how politicians allow those tax breaks and do nothing about them when he presented his bankruptcy explanation. That is if he doesn't pay taxes.

Jesus Christ, I keep thinking that American reading comprehension is a meme.

My point isn't that it's WRONG as I said in my first post, my point is that the UNDECIDED NORMIES will not look upon it in a favorable way.

Am I being clear enough?
Do you understand what point I am trying to get across?
I think it was a tactical misstep on Trumps part.

>btw my tax plan would get rid of the loopholes that allow this and lower the taxes for everyone
>top guys end up paying more, everyone else ends up paying less
>there's your fucking fair share

There great, I'm glad that dumb cucks like you pay for them.

Don't get me wrong, I'm furious with those others. The difference is that Trump is running for president.

Others are paying for them.

I hate the fact that all the taxes I would pay would go on Juan and Juanita's EBT card or WIC payment.

California just passed a law that let people on welfare get more money if they have more kids. Politicians claimed the law was racist and sexist if it didn't allow more welfare.

Only the financially illiterate see it as a mark against Trump. It illustrates a problem with current taxation law - people are incentivized to take their vast amounts of wealth out of the country to make the most out of legal loopholes. Trump's tax system would address that while Hillary just wants to increase taxes which will only exacerbate the problem.

Some economists have said her plan will greatly boost federal revenue. It will increase revenue, but it will drive many of the rich to take more of their money to tax havens. My family is fairly wealthy but not ultra rich (1 million+ annual income), and money is kept in mutual funds and trusts to avoid as much taxation as possible. If Clinton's tax plan goes through, we're taking that money out of the US 100% and will be abusing even more loopholes on our corporation to avoid those taxes. She's out of touch and appealing to those who have no money and no semblance of financial knowledge. The rich pay more than their fair share under current tax law.

>Online polls
Can't you just fuck off out of the EU already?

oh boy do i have news for you.

consider your "Record" corrected.

politics is not for everyone. it seems like even people here forget this. I guess the propaganda is pretty strong with it

>over 1 million votes
>it was all Cred Forums

Normies don't even care they hardly understand how taxes work let alone what Trump did compared to all the other corporations. Why do you think nothing has been changed in decades for them all? Not like tax loop holes are a secret.

>Only the financially illiterate see it as a mark against Trump

Only the financially illiterate would ever vote for Hillary or Sanders

Remember folks, 1.6 million votes is all poll and its proxies.

You really think people on Cred Forums would waste their time changing proxies just to vote on an online poll that has no significance except bragging rights on a Laotian hole digging enthusiast forum and possibly be mentioned in some blurb on some blog?

Oh wait.

Which means Clinton captured 21% out of 33% of the independents which is a majority. Sad!

So if Trump was doing something illegal, wouldn't he be in trouble with the law already?

>He also said businesses can't survive with America's current tax laws so he's be retarded to pay into the current tax system
>"paying into" a tax system
Government institutions are not businesses. They don't change tactics when they lose money because they don't have to shut down when they run out of money. The details of the tax system is independent of whether or not anyone pays taxes.

Retard.

you gota be one desperate cuck to think that 1.6 million fucking votes are all Cred Forums and proxies.

you shillhills are that desperate to claim victory in that debate where she cleanly lost.

according to USA law you dont have to pay INCOME TAX.

Only businesses have to so shut up idiot

>Most Americans have never seen the law that requires them to file a return, and most have never researched the IRS code to determine how much, if any, of their income is taxable under the law as it is actually written. But everyone knows there is such a law, and everyone knows that all of their income is taxable.

What if everyone was wrong? It has happened before. Once upon a time, everyone thought the earth was flat. Today, almost everyone believes they owe federal income taxes. However, when the actual words, written in the IRS tax code are examined, an ugly truth begins to emerge. And the truth is, that most Americans have been systematically and intentionally defrauded into paying a tax they do not owe.

>rense.com/general69/lfc.htm

Literally a non country

Eat shit, civilian.