Why won't he release his tax returns Cred Forums?

Why won't he release his tax returns Cred Forums?

Is he hiding something?

Other urls found in this thread:

bankrate.com/finance/taxes/employee-vs-contractor.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

If there was actually something in them there's no doubt that somebody in this administration's IRS would have leaked them by now.

Reminder that the tax return shit is just to muddy the waters and distract from Clinton's crimes.

Wouldn't they lose their job and go to jail though?

I'm a little baffled how anyone could think Clinton won that debate. Unless its from lowered expectations of "if she doesn't go onstage and drop multiple shartbombs then its a win" I just don't see how a working brain could reach that conclusion.

Trump clearly won the first few rounds and the rest while Clinton lost them. But she started off at a medium level and never improved, while Trump improved over time and was clearly getting under clinton's skin as her performance diminished. Its a clear 10-0 decision.

The very reason we're hearing all this post-debate discussion of biased moderators and microphones not working is spin for the Clinton loss.

Now, a debate performance is in the eye of the beholder, supporters or either candidate are going to come away from it thinking their side won. But objectively one side does better than the other and in this first debate Trump pulled off a win of moderate proportions.

Ok right but you didn't answer the OP.

>I'm a little baffled how anyone could think Clinton won that debate.

Aren't you a little uncomfortable in that basket?

He said he was holding them until Clinton releases the 30,000 emails. Whether he has something to hide or not will be determined by whenever Clinton releases the emails.

Well considering those are classified emails I seriously doubt they will be released to the public.

Also it's not like she has them saved on a hard drive somewhere...

???? Did you post in the wrong thread ??? What is this referring to

Since they are classified that makes Clinton a criminal

I agree she should be in jail. FYI I worked in the intelligence community of the USMC for approximately 6 years. If anyone I knew or anyone in my chain of command had done anything remotely close to what she did we'd have gotten burned.

However, we are not talking about Clinton's emails here.

No lol

He doesn't want people suing him, suing him for more.

"I thought he had 3 billion. He has 10? I guess I should sue him for 100 million instead of 30 million."

Might be smart if he ever divorces again. Might be smart because of his ex-wives. They might want more if they know he has more.

Some Mexicans might get some ideas and sue him for what they believe is 10% of his wealth.

You work for the IRS? Are you familiar with their policies and procedures?

Why wont Hillary release emails?
Is she hiding something?

I don't know how he couldn't counter this better

>he isn't releasing tax returns what is he hiding

What is this assumption of fuckig guilt you crone, thats not how the legal system works

See People are claiming that the IRS said he could release them at any time.

So why wouldn't he?

I'm sure he doesn't. It's funny because these mofos are above the laws and you haven't realized it yet

Because the media will waste weeks talking about them ignoring the real issues.

Just because the IRS said "go for it" doesn't mean his legal team advised it.

Trump's tax returns would show him to be a massive lying faggot.

Because its leverage at this point.
And if he releases them before the final debate he can accuse her of blowing smoke about nothing.

This!

Democrats have always attacked their enemies with the irs. Obama has done it quietly for 8 years now. Why do you think donald is now being audited?

She would be a criminal if she released them. Trump is asking for Clinton to release classified information and encouraged Russia to hack that information which actually is treason.

Fuck Trump and his band of small minded ignorant trolls.

Its illegal to send and receive classified emails on private unsecured servers user. She already broke the law.

These are good answers, thanks.

>Why do you think donald is now being audited?

Because he is running an exceptionally large and complex business.

>She would be a criminal if she released them.

She is a criminal for having them on a private server, and for lying about it to the American people. Multiple times, but if she apologies for it all is well apparently.

The classified information is already out there. Somebody has it that shouldn't, because it was on a private server.

Fuck you and your blithering stupidity.

Why is OP not posting his real name and address? Is he hiding something?

>sums up trumps political strategy since before he was a politician

Seems like a fair tactic IMO

Because he doesn't pay any federal income tax. He accidentally admitted so last night.

Two wrongs certainly make a right, don't you think user?

So she cant release the emails because they are classified. That proves my point that she is a criminal.

is he legally obliged to release them?

No, but it's "traditional" that candidates do.

>Because he doesn't pay any federal income tax.

Did he break some sort of law?

No I don't believe so, but why wouldn't he when so many people are requesting them?

why should he?

If the e-mails are out there and we can see them then why does Trump keep asking for them?

Your pathetic arguments have been set on fire.

Trump isnt a traditional candidate

There are more emails

Maybe he isn't paying all the taxes he should be

because he is being audited u fukn retard

If thats true Trump would have been arrested already.

Trump is a spoiled rich brat that was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and he'll never share power. If you're poor then you can't vote Trump and be intelligent at the same time.

Trump stiffs his employees and is a fraud and a con man.

he's obviously paid bugger all in taxes since god knows when, he hinted at it with the "because i'm smart" line

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn 0/10 this is getting sad for you CTR, how DO you go on? do you even speak english? Or just copy and paste what they tell you?

People, the Left will just never understand why we don't care that Trump is paying no taxes. They will not get it. Leftists base their sense of self worth on how charitable they seem to other people. They also shamelessly project their issues onto other people. So when they see Trump trolling Clinton about the taxes, they see a horrible terrible misdead, and they assume everyone else must aslo feel the same.

We however on the rational side of things, we base our self worth on how much we have done for ourselves and our families. So when we hear he's payed no taxes, we think "well, that's more money for him and his family."

Basically, Leftists think that Trump's money doesn't belong to Trump. It's the state's money. These sick bastards must be defeated.

why wont she show the 33thousand emails???
IS SHE HIDING SOMETHING??

cant show whats deleted right?

BITCH GOT NAILED WITH THAT ONE.

her only response was

BAIT AND SWITCH....THEN SHE PROCEEDS TO BAIT AND SWITCH AND TALK ABOUT OTHER SHIT.

shillhill got DOMINATED last night

Of course hes hiding something but who cares?

See

Trump was just pretending to be retarded.

This is what I don't get. He's allowed to be dishonest and she isn't?

You are the most pathetic shit there is. You think the way to be successful is to steal success from other people. It's truly twisted. I want nothing more than to see you tossed out into the world without your little daddy Obama shilling for your degenerative lifestyle. Disgusting. Disgraceful. Despicable. Deplorable.

I care. He's a fraud and a con.

>property taxes
>payroll taxes
>business income tax
>Capitol Gaines

He pays lots in taxes more than you will ever make in your life. This is a child's argument

You mad bro? Good and fuck you. Trump and his band of retarded followers can suck my big white dick.

Prove it.

muh muh muh, muh dick nigga

He has buildings and employees

Contractors that he never paid. He's a con artist

Suck it bitch.

His dishonesty is just to make himself rich by using tax loopholes, Hillary's dishonesty is about killing US citizens. Its not comparable.

He's Banksy and wants to keep the mystery alive.

> As the law and order party we only want to enforce the laws that let the police murder niggers.

you're a mental midget, intellectually bankrupt, we laff at you...

People die in war time. Maybe Bush and Cheney shouldn't have started wars they couldn't pay for? The real reason they started those wars was because they are war profiteers and criminals.

She literally murdered a DNC staffer that was going to expose her rigging of the primary. She has to be stopped.

They'll show he isn't as rich as he says he is.

Keep crying. You have no morals and no argument aspergers boy.

You're mixing up the words "intelligent" and "emotional" as libtards often tend to do

Bullshit.

yes, you are correct. donald trump, a successful international business owner has never paid a single contractor in his entire career.

also employees and contractors are different you dumb nigger

She literally didn't unless you have literal proof

I would defend the Bush administration as much as I would defend Hillary. Just more of the same shit.

No. I'm literally calling you a stupid faggot. No confusion here faggot.

obviously.

what sucks is he will not win, and thus never have to release them

trumper is con man anyway, he's only doing this to build is name and make more money after he loses

Contractors are employees you fucked up faggot.

You don't understand the words you're trying to use is the problem here

>let the police murder niggers.

It's either that or niggers murdering other niggers.

Inb4 "non sicentifiic polls"

I think Trump did a good job of getting the message across with his tax returns. I think most people watching could get the message that he really wants to release his tax returns, but his legal team keep telling him to wait. This frustration over the situation was communicated well.

I bet there's nothing in his tax return. He's going to wait until the BS about his taxes is at an all time high, release them and make the libs look like idiots.

Sure I do. I actually own a dictionary and know what words mean. You are just stupid.

fbi diddnu do nuffin to her.

so eat my ass billy

Yea because the FBI director is in her pocket

lol hardly. trump got buttblasted and angry.

>Presidential candidate not part federal taxes thus blatantly steal from the US economy for years all for capitalist gains. The effects of which would be felt most by middle and lower class Americans.

>HUR DUR I DON'T CAREZ! I WANTZ REAL ISSUES.

bankrate.com/finance/taxes/employee-vs-contractor.aspx

Not to mention Trump was interrupets 41 times to Clinton's 7 by the moderator.

You don't actually know though. Admit it, if Trump wasn't hiding something then he would have released his taxes.

Yes friend we get it. You're very "intelligent".

Please continue

Because there are more emails than the ones already released.

The FBI director is a Republican appointed by Bush. Your argument is destroyed.

He's waiting maybe a week before the election to release them. It's because about 30% of his income was spent on charity.

oh sure. just like every other republican that doesn't want trump to win.

He didn't pay much in federal taxes, because he spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on tax attorneys and accountants to compile a 12,000 page return.

Because he knows the media is going to go through everything to try and find any small discrepancies and then blow them outta proportion

Just because he is a republican doesnt mean he isn't a neo con establishment shill.

Maybe not on ordinary income even then I doubt that with ATM. Depends of he jointly files all or some of his companies.

Taxation is theft

When you hire a contractor, which I have done, they are your employee.

Are you fucking retarded?

This

Not an argument.

I just find it odd that Trump is lauded as the "honesty" candidate when he's blatantly misleading people and it's just glossed over.
Clearly, neither candidate is honest.

>Your argument is destroyed.
How so?

You know, like how Obama effectively gave the FED the ability to send the US economy into a depression, which Trump actually addressed.

There's SOMETHING going on

Not if you reap any benefits from the society you live in and the government that is taxing you.