Ok Cred Forums, what can be done about this?

Ok Cred Forums, what can be done about this?

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37481070

>In all the above points, the opening for Mrs Clinton's advantage was set by the moderator. He first brought up Mr Trump's taxes. He asked about the Obama "birther" controversy. He pushed Mr Trump on the Iraq War and brought up his comment about her "look", which led to the extended discussion of presidential temperament and judgement.

>Mrs Clinton's weaknesses - particularly her use of a private email server and potential conflicts of interest in her charitable foundation - were barely discussed.

>If the winner of political conflict is dictated by the ground on which it is fought, then most of the debate was contested on terrain that was favourable to the Democrat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EysrqMMhwHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>attack trump for all this crap in the first debate
>trump will take the offensive in the following debates with fresh info
>shillary has nothing else to really attack him on without repeating

the last town hall was the opposite.

suck it up faggots, you guys are such whiny bitches.

Holt's a disgrace, the fact that anyone still calls him a journalist after last night is laughable
Hillary wasn't even part of the last hour of the debate, it was just Trump vs Holt

The point is that the debate was unfair for Trump.

The questions were all biased against him.

The rest of that article was just hilary shilling, thanks BBC!

Just because he was retarded and couldn't answer simple questions doesn't mean it was "unfair" to him

Read the OP's article.

All the issues raised by Holt were negative starting points for Trump, while Hillary got zero flack.

youtube.com/watch?v=EysrqMMhwHQ

>Read the OP's article.

Is it a Breitbart article?

blaming anyone but trump for his shit performance last night shows how immature you really are.....

Is your scroll button broken?

BBC you fucking sperg
Read the url

no one talked about Libya?

Why would I care about some opinion piece? Fuck do I care what some nigger Jew Trump supporter thinks?

Fact is, all the smart people thought Hillary won, and all the illiterate inbred subhuman white trash thought Trump won. There's nothing to discuss.

Trump responded in the only way he could - attack. The moderator had a clear bias in asking Hillary questions then moving on before Trump could respond, so he purposely would respond before moving on to the next question.

Trump isn't someone you can just bully into a corner like that, he's going to respond every time. I can't believe they thought it would work.

It's important to discuss the fact that a candidate is a racist. It is important to discuss that he's also a conspiracy nut. It is also important to discuss that he is biased towards 50% of the population because of their gender.

It is also somewhat important that she made a mistake she admitted to when it comes to the emails but we have to move on when a matter is settled.

Point is making himself a target by being a fucking clown. Don't like it then he should moderate his retarded beliefs and attitudes and properly apologise for the mistakes made.

Good thing you don't get a say in the matter cuck.

>I'm a smart person
>I think all the smart people thought Clinton won

K bro. Good thing all us dumbasses outnumber you.

This is a full transcription of all the questions Lester Holt asked at the debate. As you can see he directly attacks Trump and asks him questions with a negative implication the whole time, while leaving Hillary completely alone.
Demonstrates democratic ideology’s before debate begins
“We've had 6 straight years of job growth,
incomes are increasing at record rate,
income inequality is a problem”
*False

-Question 1 “How are you going to create jobs” (fair)

“How SPECIFICALLY are you going to bring jobs back?” to Trump, direct attack
*Implies that he really has no plan

-Question 3 “Defend your views on taxes” fair

“Why haven’t you released your tax returns?” direct attack on Trump

-Question 5 “How do you heal the racial divide in America” (Democrat Ideology)
*Implies there is a racial divide in America

“Stop and frisk is unconstitutional” direct attack on Trump

“Do you believe police are implicitly biased?” soft attack on Clinton

-Question 6 “You claimed that president Obama wasn’t born in the US” direct attack on Trump

-Question 7 “Who’s behind cyber attacks and how do we fight it?” (Democrat idealogy)
*Democrats widely believe Russia is hacking the DNC and spilling their dirty secrets”

-Question 8 “How would you prevent home grown terror attacks” (Fair)

-Question 9 “You supported the war in iraq so why do you have good judgement?” direct attack on trump
*Incorrect, it was Hillary who suported the war in Iraq
-Question 10 “Do you support first use of nukes?” (fair)

-Question 11 “What did you mean by your comments on her stamina?” direct attack Trump

-Question 12 “How will you deal with the other person winning the election?” dumb question

>This coming from the BBC

impressed honestly

>Good thing all us dumbasses outnumber you.

Never said they didn't. It's hard to win an election when you don't spend all your time pandering to low-IQ genetic waste.

I think he did pretty well given the circumstances. See
for example.

Did Hillary get any question like this one:

>HOLT: Mr. Trump, for five years, you perpetuated a false claim that the nation's first black president was not a natural-born citizen. You questioned his legitimacy. In the last couple of weeks, you acknowledged what most Americans have accepted for years: The president was born in the United States. Can you tell us what took you so long?

I don't think so. Not to mention that this came under the "race discussion" part of the debate. How is Obama birth certificate a race issue in the first place?

>How is Obama birth certificate a race issue in the first place?

Are you literally retarded?

>A FUCKING LEAF

Since it is so obvious to you why don't you use your time to explain rather than calling people retarded?

Why is it ok to put Trump on the spot about non issues like people's appearance and tax returns? Why is it not ok to talk about the Clinton foundation, all her corrupt business dealings and pay for play?

This shit is important. We potentially will have the most corrupt president in modern, living memory.

Totally unbiased opinion coming from a Trump supporter:
Last night I was disappointed as the debate progressed, Trump did alright the first half but the second half in which the moderator continued to have more slightly favored questions to the democrats Trump failed to turn it on him and ask why he wasn't trying to grill Hillary about her issues as well to a certain extent. He honestly starting falling flat during the second half and began rambling and repeating too much which saddened me. I hope he actually preps now for the 2nd debate with loaded ammo and more fluent sentences in his comebacks, because if he doesn't the debates wont be helping him much.

DELETE THIS!!!!!111111

If it was fair the moderators would have asked about Hillarys conflicts of interest within the Clinton Foundation, they would have also asked for the Clinton Foundation taxes...

I thought so too, but isn't it good to get that out of the way? People that watch 1 debate only will be influenced by the media so they don't matter much as voters, the MSN is against trump. Those that watch all 3 will be influenced by what is said in the debates. If they don't attack her he'll bring it up how it's unfair and they won't ask her about X or Y. He came out fine and was hit with negativity. The only interesting part I'm waiting for is trump university.

I do want to hear how she plans to create more jobs and increase wages for woman, the minimum wage, accept the 60k refugees she said, stop companies leaving and having a growing economy that isn't accumulating more debt. I don't think it's possible.

Go ahead. Blame the moderator for Trump's poor debate skills.

Birther shit was started by Hillary's campaign. Trump got off that train a while ago. When you have 90 minutes to ask questions, its pretty silly to waste one of them on such a thing when it was the other candidate who started it in the first place.

Where was the question about Hillary's lack of common sense when it comes to classified documents? Where was her question about lying under oath? Where was her question about selling her position as secretary of state to the highest bidder?

It should either go both ways or not at all.

biracial != black
african != black
That nigger isn't black

Yeah that's why democrats spend so much time pandering to women and minorities.

But you're lying through your teeth. Trump responded to rosy o donnel attacking him and the media (and you) have the balls to extrapolate his words for one particular woman onto 50% of the population. He's a racist because apparently Muslims and Mexicans illegal immigrants are their own distinctive races now. And he's a conspiracy theorist because he doesn't just accept the brainwashing like a good goy.

How can the matter of the emails be settled if she should be in jail, but is not because she is above the law?

Trump is a target of globalists and rich oligarchs who are happy with the status quo, and you are their shill.

He did ok despite the bias, nobody who was on the fence about Trump would have turned against him based on this debate.

But Trump would have absolutely wrecked Hillary if the debate were even instead of biased.

If Holt had grilled Hillary as hard as he grilled Trump, it would have been a knockout.

It's funny how Trumplets thought that the emails would secure Trump the election but instead your inability to move on from them is part of what is sinking him.

Even if the questions were not laid down evenly, it doesn't change the fact that Trump simply couldn't handle the grilling and reverted back to his old bad habits.

This

He handled the grilling pretty well though.

He was the only one getting grilled, and even the most biased sources (except CNN of course) are at least saying the debate was even.

Belgian media is extremely biased against Trump, and even here 99% of outlets are saying the debate result was even.

If the moderation had been even, Hillary would have gotten assreamed.

>Trump won the debate according to all polls (except CNN)
>"HURR HE COULDN'T HANDLE THE GRILLING"

Thanks for C T R.

We don't want to move on from them. We want Clintclits to stop trying to 'move on from them' when there is material there that indicates she should not be the president.

Move on from reasons why we should not give Clinton control over our national security? That's kind of important.

are you?
it's not like the nationality of the fucking president matters or anything.

The thing is that nobody who isn't an unironic Trump fanboy cares. The more you harp on about them the lower your chances of winning are.

They are implying that no one would check on it if he was white, even though McCain got tons of scrutiny for being born in panama

It just astonishes me how someone can be that dumb...

I'm not a CTR shill you faggot. I actually support Trump and will still be voting for him. I just thought the 2nd half of his debate performance was below average.

That's what your side thinks.
But the truth of the matter was the email scandal was inexcusable and there's plenty of material there to criticize her with. So thinking anyone is just going to move on from the biggest red flag of her candidacy is asinine.

Honestly most of the Trump-directed questions could have been easily answered. Instead he decided to trail off of message.

Overall they performed pretty evenly, despite Hillary getting a free pass, and Trump getting grilled.

It doesn't take a brain genius to know what would've happened if the moderator and his questions had been fair.

I'd definitely gotten the sense that this was happening. He really was just debating Trump by the end of it.

>go through government institutialization
>vote democrat
gee what a surprise
too bad they're a smaller amount of population than the rest and thus having 50% of the college grad or up voters means they have no say in anything

Holt let Trump talk pretty much without interruption, sometimes for 5 minutes straight.

Trump chose not to press Hillary on many issues. The blame is on him for not preparing more.

The town hall was biased towards Trump too. It just wasn't as obvious and the leftist media grilling the moderator was also planned beforehand.

This. At most portions of the debate I had completely forgotten Hillary was even there. It felt like another Trump rally.

He dug his own grave though with his asinine remarks, like saying that he has a great temperament when he has the temperament of a fourth grade butthurt schoolyard bully.

All King nigger had to do was to release birth certificate and Trump had to fucking help Clinton for that. Now look how its going for trump

This fucking guy.

>look at subheadings within the article
>trump stayed cool and calm
>"temper temper"

I think bringing up the fact that one of the candidates ruined an entire country is kinda important as well you know? But I guess we need to move on from that as well huh?

It's important to point out that a candidate was recently deemed to be almost bafflingly incompetent by the FBI. It's important to note a candidates conflict of interests. If this had swung both ways and he had tore the shit out of both candidates with equally tough questions, we'd be square(Cred Forums would bitch about him taking it out of trump but who cares.). He didn't, he had a pretty clear bias and that defeats the purpose of having a moderator.

Smart people knows your country is already fucked, what you're talking about is pseudo-intellectuals and desperate white people.

for you