Is this true?

Looks like they're on to you Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html
theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/23/oculus-rift-vr-palmer-luckey-trump-shitposts
np.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/54oj6f/centipedes_you_know_what_to_dolist_of_all/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is a photo shopped article true?

Probably not

>y-y-your votes d-d-d-don't count!

>lol look at these drumpkins complaining about rigged polls
>b-but *these* p-polls are rigged, serious

>we vote in a poll
>manipulating

>its only fair if the right doesnt vote!

WHY IS CTR SO USELESS THEY CANT EVEN CORRECT ONLINE POLLS OR GET A HASHTAG TRENDING ITS HER TURN GODDAMIT.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html

How does this make any sense, it's not as if Reddit or Cred Forums users aren't people, these weren't automated bots rigging polls or something.

So how can it be manipulated or rigged if people who genuinely support Trump & can legally vote declare him the winner? It's not like my shitposting ass can get onto to all of these polls and vote.

Fuck off goys.

So the (((media))) admits that the right appeals more to tech savvy millennials than the Democrats?

Good job losing the youth vote.

theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/23/oculus-rift-vr-palmer-luckey-trump-shitposts

Don't show up to vote on November 8th, you wouldn't want to rig the election.

>voting is cheating
wew

>The polls are bad because actual people voted in them.

All they are saying is that the result is skewed because the votes don't represent the average American. Is that really so hard to understand you absolute fucking retard?

why is reddit trying to sully the good name of Cred Forums? we are an imageboard of peace

WHY IS CTR SO USELESS THEY CANT EVEN CORRECT ONLINE POLLS OR GET A HASHTAG TRENDING ITS HER TURN GODDAMIT.

>because the votes don't represent the average American
Why not?

CAN THOSE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT ONLY TIMES POLL HAS ONLY 1M VOTES WHILE THE WHOLE FUCKING THE_DONALD HAS 200K SUBSCRIBERS.

Exactly.

350+ million people in the country but at most a million 4channers. Makes no sense that they could effect the outcomes but such large margins.

and everyone?

not cnn
not star tribune

must have missed those giant pools

If you vote trump, he loses

kek

For all the shit we stir, Cred Forums actually have a very charitable side that reddit doesn't even come close to touching.

Creating charitable kindness from a maelstrom of shitposting and edginess is rare but it does happen, though its quickly forgotten.

>it's biased poll if it doesn't vote us

Explain how, in the age of the internet, that your average Cred Forums or reddit or whatever user who is American, isn't the average american nowadays.

Or are you just so fucking used to your current state that you don't realise that being white used to be YOUR average swede.

Did I miss something? Apparently right can't vote anymore.

>they've started naming Cred Forums more, but they keep only using reddit symbols in their pictures

So the establishment is accusing us of rigging polls..

voting is now "manipulation"

>the daily reddit

They are blaming the 400lb hacker known as Cred Forums.

A lot permeates out, but I'd say kikebook is more representative of the average. I almost always have to turn myself back a few notches from how I would normally interact here, and I don't just mean in terms of not yelling NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Most people just aren't ready for the level of intensity that we look for here to unwind.

at least they're saying Cred Forums and not Cred Forums

>1000 votes just suddenly appear on polls when Cred Forums only avg. around 500 users excluding major events

I-it was a 400 pound hacker!

Oh damn how did I already forget about being a 400lb hacker? I'm starting to lose track of all the memes flying out of this election.

>oh no guys Hillary is winning this poll go turn it around for Trump
np.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/54oj6f/centipedes_you_know_what_to_dolist_of_all/

yeah it's true

When do they start calling us (((Cred Forums)))

>kikebook
I'll give you that one, kikebook has the numbers and the IQ level to sufficient give some demographic of voters.

But still, I like to think surely every single burger poster here isn't some underage kid. These are kids who've been around probably since before 2010 and are now well into their 20's or even older and can sufficiently be counted as a percentage of voters.

First off, it's 90% males and people under the age of 30, how the fuck is this the average American? Do you ever go outside? Go to your closest mall and ask people if they even know what Cred Forums is, you'll be amazed.

>A rag tag team of disorganized nerds, frogs, and Australians on a Vietnamese rice patty discussion forum are screwing with the election!

I'm only playing devil's advocate here.

Because Cred Forums and Reddit are multinational communities they shouldn't represent America. So Reddit and Cred Forums swarming polls could be seen as manipulation by having non-Americans participating.

How is this different from the democrats "muh illegal voters"

>each one can put out about twelve votes a minute
>at least twenty have scripts and dynamic IPs
This is literally one of the things we have the very most experience in doing. I was multilogging 15+ nigras at a time in 2006 on a 4:3 monitor with an underpowered Pentium 4, what the fuck were YOU doing?

Shoo shoo smelly swede

So can you at least agree that they comprise of a good percentage of the young voter demographic? The definition of an 'average american' can completely differ to anyone.

The average american to Cred Forums is a fat dude shoving burgers down its gullet and protesting freedom.

My point is, cut this hellhole and even reddit some slack, these aren't some rigged polls these are actual voters who have a stake in this election who can make a percentile impact at the very least.

Did we also rig the time poll with well over a million votes?

These people don't have selective memory, they have holes in their heads. Take fucking credit for your work, slackers.

The biggest difference now is that these poll are essentially a popularity contest, while illegal voters have actual effect on who gets elected and what policy will be made.

Outside of that there isn't much difference.

>Wedsday, November 9
>Cred Forums and Reddit manipulated the national vote to declare Trump the President of the United State

sour grapes

Cred Forums did an age strawpoll once with decent turnout and it definitely runs the gamut into older age brackets strongly. I was surprised that my bracket (late 30s) was underrepresented compared to the ones around it.

we will never vote for hilary kuk

Even if Cred Forums and or reddit cheated, what was to stop hillarys legion of paid shills supporters from doing the same thing?

>Inb4 her supporters don't have WiFi in their graves at the cemetary

Nothing wrong with that trump is winning the Internet battle.

Their low energy that's what :^)

>Voting on a poll is the same as rigging it
How fucking dumb can Americans get?

You mean skewed like how the media only polls registered democrats in most of the big polls?

>Hillary "supporters" vote in poll
>The people have spoken!
>Trump supporters vote in poll
>Manipulation! How is this allowed? I bet the Russians did this!

Reddit and 9Gag did it. Those 400 pound basement dwellers.

Of course, that Cred Forums guy is braggadocious, he wants everyone to know what he's done.

>manipulated

What invalidates their participation?

>manipulated

yes because all the people voting were adult americans, right?

fucking retards

I heard he's a big guy

The Russians are hacking for Trump.

Trump supporters are rigging online polls.

The tinfoil is on too tight, Hillary.

that damn right wing conspiracy, always keeping the clintons down.

Yeah, I don't even understand the argument here. What's the difference between manipulating a vote and just voting because that's your belief?

Nice work anons

What movie is that, it's driving me barmy

Taxidermia :^)

liberals are insane lmao

how do we get to the CNN poll? is there any way to do it?

4her

Damage controll to the max
Muh secrete right wing internet army is haxing me!

As I said, was playing devil's advocate.

One vote. Just like anyone else.
I can't wait til the election where they claim we bombarded the booths and rigged it so Trump won.

>if Cred Forums votes in an online poll it doesn't count

>manipulated
That's a strong word. All we did was vote, just like everyone should have.

>voting = manipulation now

Cred Forums has a larger weekly audience than all the major news networks combined. They hate us because they can't see us.

buahahahah

Blade

So basicly anons who you cant get fired from their jobs since libs dont know who they are voted for Trump.

Shit we better end internet anonomity.

Their narrative didn't take so they're lashing out at us as if it's our fault CTR is incompetent. Really though I think it's worth asking; if Clinton's alleged supporters won't attend her rallies, volunteer for her campaign, or even take the time to click a button on a news site what makes you think they'll stand in line to vote for her on election day? The early ballot numbers suggest Hillary's support only exists in the CNN newsroom.

>us voting is manipulation to the left media

>people i don't like shouldn't be allowed to vote

>There is no proof Cred Forums & CTR have been rigging polls all night.

We did it the entire primary election too.

"B-b-but right wingers voted in the polls! Unfair!!! It's unfair that Trump's suppers support him!!!"

There was also a massive lib movement on reddit and Twitter to vote in post debate polls...and they still lost. Fucking pathetic whiny crybaby losers. I cant wait for November. Hillary will learn that she wont be able to fuck over Trump like she did Bernie. She shouldn't even be the nominee.

Checked
Who is this 4 chan anyway? He seems like a pretty cool guy

>just by voting we're rigging the ballots
Lemme guess, we'll be rigging the ballots in November too when we win

>voting is manipulation

Can't wait to manipulate this man into the white house.

1 person can't vote 10000 times come November

But dead people can apparently

>STOP RIGGING POLLS
Yeah, we've been telling the media the same thing for months. This is getting pretty funny by now.

>Cred Forums has 800,000 people

either this is a desperate rationalization for why they're losing the polls, are it's an accurate assessment and they should be terrified of what we got going on here.

>participation is manipulation

Funny enough I was having a hard time finding the polls.