TRUMP GENERAL - Join or Die Edition

>VOTE TRUMP
worldwide.vote/
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU
>First Presidential Debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/hCEEPGNvB-4
>Trump/Hannity Post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/9SnZC3clEx4
>Trump/CNN post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/nZQc6U05H4M
>Trump/Bloomberg post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/zogu2VTQ9Sk
>Pence Rally at Milford, NH 9/26/16
youtu.be/JQHLhXwhhuY

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Roanoke VA 9/24/16
youtu.be/GeQ7Dgd7TWM
>Pence rally in Black Mountain NC 9/24/16
youtu.be/fj5Gmijr4eY
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/7-Xv3dfCObs
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4
>Trump speech at Shale Conf in Pittsburgh PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/WCa9NBgCSOw

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Full Measure 9/25/16
fullmeasure.news/news/cover-story/donald-trump-interview-part-1
>Pence Face the Nation 9/25/16
youtu.be/a849wTe-b4E
>DJTJR - Checks and Balances
youtu.be/5BWMTRckhlo
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/w/1mnGeYdyEAEGX
weeklystandard.com/cnn-debate-moderator-was-member-of-clinton-global-initiative/article/1045052
pastebin.com/NEUYb36m
presidentialopenquestions.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=uNkjI8s-37M
imgur.com/EKB49MO
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/780778339946553345
youtube.com/watch?v=Xe3PVAXVg08
twitter.com/realtacoking25/status/780792570603458560
youtu.be/Xe3PVAXVg08
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/780796008854876160
youtube.com/watch?v=u5RVyxFKRCg
politico.com/story/2016/09/donald-trump-microphone-debate-228754?cmpid=sf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floyd_v._City_of_New_York
politico.com/blogs/2016-presidential-debate-fact-check/2016/09/trump-is-wrong-stop-and-frisk-was-ruled-unconstitutional-228729
lawnewz.com/high-profile/debate-fact-check-trump-wrong-stop-and-frisk-was-ruled-unconstitutional/
reason.com/blog/2016/09/26/clinton-trump-debate
ccrjustice.org/home/press-center/press-releases/landmark-decision-judge-rules-nypd-stop-and-frisk-practices
startribune.com/poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/394897201/
mcall.com/opinion/polls/mc-who-won-monday-night-s-presidential-debate-20160926-htmlstory.html
foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/27/online-polls-declare-trump-debate-winner-despite-media-consensus-for-clinton.html
cfact.org/pdf/2010_Senate_Minority_Report.pdf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe3PVAXVg08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AWOO

Soon....

(Don't know when, sorry)

are you watching the persuasion, anons?

periscope.tv/w/1mnGeYdyEAEGX

AWWOOOOOO

>what kinda debate performance you want senpai?
>you ever seen a guy on a bad coke trip?
>I gotchu *snort sniff snort*

This is what we're up against.

It's almost like they've given up

ITT: Delusional fools and people who would rather die than be honest.

Did trump win? Doesn't feel good...

>CTR has Gigajew as a benefactor
>given orders to rig the polls and shitpost on social media to make it look like Hillary won, no matter what
>polls still swing Trump
>nobody buys their bullshit
>millions of dollars and man hours wasted

Thursday?

Trump already won the election by exposing that a 30-year veteran politician can't out-debate him

>polls still swing Trump
Is this true? Are new polls already in?

I know CTR came to this thread illegally I'll post it again
#
Yeah, go watch again m90
#
weeklystandard.com/cnn-debate-moderator-was-member-of-clinton-global-initiative/article/1045052
Suck my dick CTR

This is awooovement!

Last post about this for now. I'll probably repost in here after a few hours.

Hi everyone. I was the user who spent last night until 4:30 AM making pic related and breaking down the statements and questions made by Moderator Holt Lester, who ended up asking Trump exclusive questions or making exclusive statements to Trump a total over 15 times throughout the debates whereas he only softballed 2 for Hillary ("Trump finally mentioned the emails, would you like to respond?" and "Do you believe that police are implicitly biased against black people?").

If for any reason you need the raw pastetext I have provided it in this pastebin:

pastebin.com/NEUYb36m

You are free to save, edit, or do whatever you want with this. It's in your hands.

Godspeed.

MALTE
was geht

>all the fucking shills here today
Do they ever give up?

Are they mistaking Hillary's CtR shills for Trump supporters?

>Implying Trump supporters aren't some of the most loyal supporters around

The left has almost nothing. The well is dry.

When will the shilling stop? I like my hugbox, not the same spam about the debate 24/7.

Yeah. He's very comfy. The whole birther issue was really stupid.

he won because he didn't look as he was literally Hitler

t.Dilbertman

Who else 400 pounds and rising?

KEK i posted a SS of that site to answer his stupidity

Christ

I still think it was a tie. The only reason I could say Trump won is that he won't lose any momentum and hillary won't gain any.

I had to go to sleep before the debate lads

How did Trump do?

Just the snap polls that CTR was paid to control, and failed miserably. We'll likely see some (((fluctuations))) in the real polls, but I wouldn't worry about them.

Hillary will win. Kek, show yourself.

Trump won. He just didn't BTFO Clinton as much as I'd hoped.
No kidding, I will an hiro if he doesn't win the election.

yes, they're taking concern shilling seriously

I guess we're not going to get a break from the shills between now and election day. The debates are close together and then shilling goes into overdrive until the polls open and close.

Florida 4 Trump!

im actually learning good shit here.

i need to watch his periscope thing more often

Let's play another game of "Find the Shit Shill" previous threads, a dozen of posts saying he was a stark Trump supporter but Hillary is da bes now, got angry when people found out and said he was about to leave because "muh feelings"

ID:3hRs6s5Q & zIYUv5UK

Are you here, you double nigger ? Let's play some more.

Reminder: Don't believe user ID 3h7UYcU0

yeah, i looked at the dude's twitter. all of his """"evidence"""" was posts by CtR, reddit, or funposting australians

I can't believe illary tried to shill her shit book last night

so pathetic

Trump won. Watch it and see for yourself.

>Trump General still exists
>After than terrible debate performance
>all those dodged questions
>all those childish interruptions

It's over. The meme's are over guys.

This man is unfit for that much power.

WHERE IS INSODER user

YARE YARE DAZE

fuck off

Hell yeah!

What's really funny is Guccifer 2.0 has been seen riding a giant hacker robot on the deep web and claims his deepweb dick weighs 400 lbs because it's so huge

Why didn't you fact check?

Biggest take-away from last night is Crooked Hillary can't prove to anyone that she can be trusted to do anything, Trump kept exposing her and she couldn't do a thing to prove otherwise.

you can tell he got that young pussy last night

You have to watch the debate that happened in the real universe, tho.

ANY RECENT STATE POLLS RELEASED

I WANT TO KNOW THE EFFECT OF THE DEBATE ESPECIALLY REGARDING THE INDEPENDENTS

>betraying the God Emperor
>ever

Jeb! for Secretary of Guacamole?

hey guys, i just want to let you all know that that wasn't me last night, someone else had hacked my Cred Forums account (probably some 400 pound dude in his bed), and i just wanted to let you all know that i still love trump

>[Your face when]
>Someone was paid money to write this
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Wew lads, this is literally pro-trump considering their audience is people who hate us.

Who are they hoping to convert here?

Certainly not us, they'd have to make the conversion in that single article and hope we never opened Cred Forums again.

It's truly retarded

They're going all out

SUBMIT QUESTIONS FOR THE NEXT DEBATE

presidentialopenquestions.com/

ONE HUNDRED PERCENT

you have to wait a couple of days for that. In a week every poll should be post-debate

CcC Trump reis CcC youtube.com/watch?v=uNkjI8s-37M

As long as he makes it policy to use plenty of onions.

Any compilations of the polls that Trump won? Finnish media is shilling hard for Hill, I need to correct the record.

>tfw they disregard anything relating to benghazi or the emails

>Crooked still can't be trusted
>Trump speaks from the heart
>Crooked comes across as a complete cunt

This debate won't change the polls at all, but it's just a taste of what's to come.

User ID Cuk JGew, checks out

It has awful sales and trying to shill it at the debate only makes her look more sleazy. Trump is a salesman but he knows not to do something that dumb.

Why don't liberals get humor?

>Mr. Trump, did you mean to offend 400-pound Americans with your statement during the debate?
>Only Rosie O'Donnell.

All Hillary did yesterday was shill her shitty book, her website and TPP

right, they are gonna delete those or skip them.

Oh right, I forgot all about the kind user who did this:

imgur.com/EKB49MO

Someone uploaded it to imgur for easier normie distribution.

Godspeed.

these polls scare the fuck out of them

kek

CTR shills go home

Finnish media = american media

Every news comes from an american source.

>That pic

Wew lad.

NC bro here calling to my fellow NC bros.

Just got home from my county board of elections after submitting my registration.

Remember our glorious Emperor cannot win on memes alone, we need to GET OUT AND VOTE!

Time is almost up, get registered if you haven't already and MAGA.

How did your local media report on the debates, /trump/?

>the first debates happened yesterday
>trump got mad
>trump irrationally accused hillary of everything bad thats happened ever
>hillary was cool, she smiled a lot, i like smiling
>trump thinks his temperament is "winning", hillary says otherwise

You know she knows its over when she is trying to sell her fallback plan already.

FUCKING KEK MY SIDES

Doesn't he sleep with his neighbor who is dating someone?

Didn't she look uncontrollably sad last night? It's a chronic anxiety thing, when sometimes in public situations you don't really feel sad, but you're aware your face does look sad, and you can't control your face muscles to look happy again.

This. If you're eligible to vote and you haven't yet, you're just as bad as a Berniefag. Get your shit together, time's running out.

REMEMBER TO REGISTER EVERYONE

>WELL THAT'S JUST YOUR OPINION

Why are liberal comebacks so fucking terrible?

>in this thread

Newfags falling for concern shilling.

Nationalsits fight with fists, guns and knives

Numale cucks fight with meaningless buzzwords over the internet

It's okay brother. The 400lbs hacker known as Cred Forums has ties to Anonymous.

They're too strong to stop... we can't match them... it's over...

thats gotta be some damn fine persuasion

the young tang he had last night was pretty hot Tbqh

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/780778339946553345
>I'm exhausted for all the right reasons.

Trump has been stumped. Not only was the moderator perfectly unbiased(contrary to Trump supporters' conspiracy theories that there is a "political establishment"), the no-nonsense questions did a great job of highlighting what a bigoted, racist piece of bullshit drumpf really is. In complete contrast, Hillary didn't flinch even when it came to the hard issues, and showed us what a brilliant candidate she is despite her minor shortcomings. There is no way anyone can feel anything about disillusioned about the xenophobic sturmpf campaign - truly even the racist redneck middle american scum have now wisened up to fact that behind all the bombastic right wing demagoguery there really wasn't anything but an empty suit on the Republican podium. We should rejoice that sturmpfler has been shown to be an airhead with zero economical knowledge and no real plan, apart from "building a wall", whatever that means(nothing- won't happen!). Clearly it is for the best of us all that the fat orange monster has been shown for the inbred mongoloid abomination that he is.

She just looked bored as shit to me, senpai. Like someone who would just rather be anywhere else and was instantly regretting her commitment to do this.

Why do they insist on proving Trump is right every time?

Just watched the debate. Trump was pretty awkward at times but he still won.

PROTIP: Mocking the idea of a political establishment is where everyone who will ever read this stopped.

>american universities
my university literally has a logo of a local white nationalist group and nobody gives a single shit. feels good to be polish

I think the guy should act on his word and punch every single tooth out of Trump's mouth. Maybe that will teach him to be humble for once in his spoiled life.

did you actually read that?
I've never read his shit.

hey pirkanmaa, where've you been?

>year of establishment losing in different parts of the world
>old corrupt woman keeps laughing and saying everything is fine at the representative of angry disenfranchised people.

STAY ON THE COURSE Cred Forums JUST A FEW WEEKS LEFT

Keep it coming, niggers... Keep it coming.

That Finn's been around longer than you, he's a pro-Trump prankster who writes unreadable walls of text as bait.

Spotted the nigger.

>my OC awoo made it to the top of the thread
Make Chicago Great Again!

Just finished watching the debate, I couldn't do it live this evening.

It was meh, all things considered. Trump looked good but he didn't dominate by any means. Clinton looked overall annoying and bitchy, but not as bad as i hoped. I would say that there was no clear winner, even though Trump got a slight edge, but that's just my opinion.

What was the aftermath? I just got here because I wanted no spoilers.

Your day is coming, cumskin. Your guns won't protect you from ours.

Did you guys see the Taiwanese video from the debate?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xe3PVAXVg08

maybe she just wanted to drink wine and fuck instead of watching two over 50s rip eacherothers faces

>keep ferguson out your mouth or i'll put my fist in yours
your what....

I'm unbelievably jelly he got his own variation on this meme

twitter.com/realtacoking25/status/780792570603458560

Nice video fgt

deadlock

>*holds gun sideways*

anyone else, i'd call bullshit

This is what you really believe isn't it? You'll see.

Just based on the first debate, I would vote Hillary. I still love and suport Trump but he didn't make any solid points last night.

Your tolerance and use of wit above physical confrontation that liberals are renowned for has really given me pause. I guess Love Trumps Hate.

>sad
Women don't experience real emotions like sadness. The appearance is similar to sadness but it's a ploy for attention like everything else.

youtu.be/Xe3PVAXVg08

The Taiwanese animators think Trump won and now the Hillshills hate them.

She wanted to hop on his dick probably.

What happened in this pic?

Some degenerate junkie got killed by a RWDS?

lefty media in Aus say the increase in value of the peso, by a staggering $0.001 US Dollar, during the debate, points to a Hillary presidential win

Debate went really well within context, seriously. Trump lost it, ok, big deal right? No, because it won him the battle.

3D chess remember?

He stayed sharp, cool, and looked presidential. Hillary looked sick and petty, women don't like that and will think she looked inhuman (uncanny valley).

Trump was on the attack. Think of the debate like two opponents with health bars, Trump grabbed a spear and chipped hers away, watched her bleed out. She used all her ammo, ALL, business practice, birther, iraq, tax dodging, sexism, racism, etc. Trump was respectful, called her Secretary Clinton, and used almost nothing from the tool belt.

So the expectations are low for the next debate. Trump goes in on the offensive again, but uses more of his weaponry against her and she won't be ready. He will be calm, sharp, same thing. Trump is still winning, big league, without a doubt.

Mouth
He's a fighter, not a poet I guess

>wtf they hate trump now

What kind of pet frog should I get to praise kek.

I'm thinking African Bullfrog.

>Your guns won't protect you from ours.

do you really want a race war or something?

that would be fun... a united 87% against the black 13%

>radical islamic skittle

Cane toad

I'm no liberal, but I sure as hell ain't no white sympathizer. Hitler had the right ideas, but applied it to the wrong race. The ones meant for the gas chambers was the whites, not the Jews.
Your pale bodies will swing from the tops of every street lamp once shit hits the fan. The only surviving whites will flee into the wilderness while he napalm the whole countryside to burn them out.

Trump exposed the media for being totally bias. Clinton read from a script. Sad.

More like left wing cause duterte is a gommie

I laughed so hard at that moment. Libs don't understand banter.

I was just imagining all the future "Cred Forums BTFO !!!" threads.

So when is the follow up on stonetear?

Didn't he skip his last trial?

I watched that surprisingly awesome documentary. If it is to be believed, you are either up to your knees in cane toads or a cane toad yourself?

>toad
>frog
nice try CTR

I don't know how people are still supporting the left after that gigantic shift in narrative.
>Black people are oppressed and live in poverty
>Okay, black communities are in a bad spot. Let's try to fix that.
>FUCKING DRUMPF. BLACKS ARE DOING JUST FINE, YOU RACIST FUCK.

It leaves me genuinely confused.

She literally used the words vibrant and thriving to describe black communities last night.

up to my knees.
i live in the australian equivalent of Florida temperature wise, so cane toads come out at night when it's humid

you can play golf

Get a Pacman frog. My brother had 2 of them and they're pretty awesome. They eat mice and use their eyes to push their food down.

also the term of super predictor, and how she hasnt helped them for 30 years

Scott is a wise man

>Tonight's debate will be about the economy and keeping America safe
>So let's talk about the birther issue

Lester Holt should never moderate ever again.

it's american education, it doesn't have to make sense

everyone that has any sort of brains and isn't some illegal mexishit or an ooga booga welfare coon is voting for trump, only retards and people disillusioned with politics are left, and the latter is seeing trump as a viable option after his smooth performance yesterday

That's not how it went down, you white racist hick
>black people live in poverty and crime BECAUSE OF WHITE FAVORITISM
>"I will help the WHITE police force 'do their jobs' better with Stop and Frisk (aka 'I will let them target all non-whites indiscriminately')"
>"Thanks for outing yourself as a racist, Trump! You did my smear job for me"
And Stop and Frisk was ruled unconstitutional at the court, it was only appealed by the police department before deBlasio rightfully shut the case down.

Definitely the weirdest part of the debate and the most likely to piss off voters.

>t. Charlotte Google

Yea. They just skipped over Trump's examples of Chicago and NYC (which he was right about, despite Hillary trying to correct his record). Everything is fine. Poor black communities in Chicago have more murders than a warzone, but they're still thriving :^)

do i get 5 cents?

Democrats gonna Democrat. They're always ready to fight to the death to keep slavery going.

They're incredibly pretty but not quite green enough. There has to be a pepe resemblance.

Also iirc African Bullfrogs aka pixie frogs get even bigger.

>So let's talk about the birther issue
That ties DIRECTLY into race relations in the US. Trump is a racist. Trump said racist things. Now explain why Trump thinks he can heal racial relations in the US when he is an unashamed racist.

Only a cane toad gets digits like that

Trump's frame data is insane

>Terry v. Ohio was a decision by the United States Supreme Court which held that the Fourth Amendment prohibition on unreasonable searches and seizures is not violated when a police officer stops a suspect on the street and frisks him or her without probable cause to arrest, if the police officer has a reasonable suspicion that the person has committed, is committing, or is about to commit a crime and has a reasonable belief that the person "may be armed and presently dangerous."

>superpredators

hey buddy

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/780796008854876160

REKT

That's the police being racist in stop and frisk, not the policy itself. She did follow up by saying that there isn't a problem in the vibrant and thriving black community.

>bringing up a dead horse from 20 years ago
20 years is a long time. 3 years? Not so much.
But hey, whatever helps you sleep at night, you fucking cumskins.

Good job /tg/. I know everyone here was doing there part.

>THIS GUYS HAIRCUT ON FAUX

Hello all MAGA lovers. Been here in Japan for two weeks as an exchange student and finally got mobile internet so I can update myself on Trump train and shitpost from my bed.

And you know what? I regret it. I regret going to the Cred Forums semi-equivalent of my European home country as one of my first Internet stops and getting reminded of the situation in my home country and Europe. Fuck. What's happening, really? I've been able to complete all immigration and other paperwork by reading and speaking broken Japanese but that's still nowhere good enough to work. How will all those "refugees" ever get a job beyond the most basic ones, which aren't unlimited?

I just want to disconnect from Europe for a really long time. Maybe I'll keep an eye out for big Trump news, because I've been here on and off for almost the entire year, and want to see the end. But really, I just felt so unexpectedly sad and stressed by reading about the daily state and thought climate of my home after just two weeks of being away, I just wanted to write down my frustration and share it.

MAEGA

>She did follow up by saying that there isn't a problem in the vibrant and thriving black community.
And there isn't apart from WHITE cops shooting unarmed BLACK men in their own communities.

Truly i have much to learn from this wise master

>tfw i've been found out

i just want to be a normal frog too

HADOUKEN

and the moderator brought up 40 year old lawsuits

I love how the media will now have to go on the air and say every single poll on the internet was hacked by Russians in favor of Trump.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated, faggot

Which happens yanno, like, all the time

I didnt even vote.
Knowing that most of us probably didnt due to timezone bullshit gives me hope.

youtube.com/watch?v=u5RVyxFKRCg

While the 400lb hacker quip was cute, he could have easily brought up how it was a staffer at the DNC who ended up getting murdered for it, but I guess it's just a case of Trump hiding his powerlevel and not saying something "that could hurt him."

Cred Forums can't even tip fucking polls with 3000 people

let alone ones with millions

stop this dumb meme

politico.com/story/2016/09/donald-trump-microphone-debate-228754?cmpid=sf

Pleass explain why his mic was defective?

>white cops
That Charlotte police officer had one hell of a tan then.

Where did you read that from? 1968?
Here's the ACTUAL court ruling, cuck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floyd_v._City_of_New_York
>On August 12th, 2013, Judge Scheindlin ruled that the police department had violated the Fourth Amendment by conducting unreasonable searches and the Fourteenth Amendment by systematically conducting stops and frisks in a racially discriminatory manner.

RALLY WHEN?

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT STEPHEN MILLER WROTE

I never noticed that Patrick Bateman had a mismatched Stereo Stack.
What a fucking pleb.

If my post ends in an odd number, Trump will be president.

If my post ends in an even number, Hillary will be president.

>tfw scott adams persuaded his way into those tits

Check yourself before you REKT yourself
>On August 12th, 2013, Judge Scheindlin ruled that the police department had violated the Fourth Amendment by conducting unreasonable searches and the Fourteenth Amendment by systematically conducting stops and frisks in a racially discriminatory manner.
It WAS found unconstitutional.

>not realizing how fast the stick was moving last night

Ok

Alex Jones starts in 10 minutes..

If my post ends in an even number, Trump will be president.

If my post ends in an odd number, Hillary will be president.

7 burgers, 7 fries

someone literally sat there and moved the volume level nob when Trump started speaking

Lel... Faggot goes from CTR shill to full-fledged nigger in 3 seconds flat.

She looks jewish.

won the coin flip

Rally when?

Everything is a narrative. Space and time are narratives.
Just saying something is a narrative is a narrative with the intent of diminishing the narrative.

Narratives are either useful to be believed or they are not. When they are, you don't even think of them as narratives. You don't question the narrative of gravity because it is so useful to be believed it doesn't generate a counter narrative to figure out why it doesn't work.

The narrative that black people aren't given the same opportunities as whites comes from the narrative that more of them are incarcerated, are in poverty, and suffer violence as a percentage of their total than whites.

That is a narrative that is useful to be believed. But it is not useful to be believed that every African American is in that situation.

So how useful the narrative is depends on your intent.

The narrative that incarcerating low level drug offenders reduces drugs or crime is not useful to be believed.

The narrative that unarmed blacks being shot by police is going to be acceptable by the black community is not useful to be believed.

Stop thinking with your emotions, and start thinking with your inference. The only cognitive dissonance here is your inability to parse your thoughts.

Just to rub it in
politico.com/blogs/2016-presidential-debate-fact-check/2016/09/trump-is-wrong-stop-and-frisk-was-ruled-unconstitutional-228729
lawnewz.com/high-profile/debate-fact-check-trump-wrong-stop-and-frisk-was-ruled-unconstitutional/
reason.com/blog/2016/09/26/clinton-trump-debate
ccrjustice.org/home/press-center/press-releases/landmark-decision-judge-rules-nypd-stop-and-frisk-practices

What's up with your fascination of Dilbertman's sex life?

>calling people on Cred Forums racist

>black people live in poverty and crime BECAUSE OF WHITE FAVORITISM

White people are privileged because they have beauty and brains.
So the obvious solution to white privilege is to tattoo all white people skin and face black, and to preform neurosurgery that removes 20% of their brain, especially in the prefrontal cortex, and they should be given daily supplements of testosterone to make them equally aggressive as blacks. Only when this is done will white people be able to escape their privilege. LOL!

THAT WAS FUCKING PLEBBIT HACKERS ON STEROIDS

Cred Forums DINDU NUFFIN

he has a mic on him that was the actual mic the mics on stage are fake. but his was real with a high sensitivity making sure his breathing was audible

Vote in the following polls

>Minneapolis Star Tribune Newspaper
>Largest and most popular MN based newspaper

>Morning Call Newspaper
>serving Lehigh Valley Area of PA
mcall.com/opinion/polls/mc-who-won-monday-night-s-presidential-debate-20160926-htmlstory.html

How much do you think Hillary sent to CTR just for today?

Anyone have that newswire photo of the guy messing with the wires under Trump's podium?

No, the only solution is to hang every white man and breed the white race out of existence.

there is much i can learn

plus im just amazed that a fella his age is able to score a slag like that and not end up on To Catch a Predator

If it was a tie then Trump won

Hillary has already lost anyway, she needed to win all the debates to defeat Trump. Moreover she needs Trump to act like a buffoon again talking about Mexicans and tacos and Muslims. If he doesn't then normies and soccer moms will view him in a better light as Hillary continues to have health problems and email scandals. Time is clearly on Trump's side as long as he doesn't sperg out.

>United States Supreme Court
How unedcuated are you to not know that Stop and Frisk was not unconstitutional. Do you not know that the Supreme Court determines what's constitutional or not?

You present a case that has NOT risen to the Supreme Court to determine whether it is constitutional or not whereas it was already determined in the Terry vs. Ohio case.

But thanks for trying to correct the record, shill.

>Cred Forums getting BTFO massively by everyone
Glorious
Suck a dick, cucks.

Yeah
In New York.
Not by the Supreme Court, which really has the last say.

Welp, I quit.

Dilbertman gets better pussy than me and he is far older than me.

VOTE
>VOTE
>>VOTE
VOTE
>VOTE
>>VOTE

Based as fuck

it's the money, user

He's smart, probably has a nice amount of money, and is a master persuader... That's all you pretty much need.

reddit is just shills shilling shills.

> the impotent rage of 1,000,000 cucks
> glorious

Why did we nominate Trump? God damn it I can't believe we where so retarted. Cruz would have fucking DESTROYED her.

Dilbertman get's pussy.

thats what's amazing

requesting a Trump/Pence version of this all MAGA'D out

will be lurking for a couple hours so please do it

>How unedcuated are you to not know that Stop and Frisk was not unconstitutional
Put down that moonshine and read with your eyes, redneck. A state court ruled Stop and Frisk as UNCONSTITUTIONAL.
Do you not know that the Supreme Court determines what's constitutional or not?
The current Supreme Court would have upheld the result, but fortunately deBlasio had the common sense not to waste the nation's time with bullshit lawsuits.
Stop & Frisk is UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

PA Dutchman here.

Driving around southeastern Pennsylvania all day every day for work. The only signs I'm seeing in any numbers are for Trump. The only Clinton signs are in Jewish white collar enclaves and the very rare ghetto window. If the media wants to say that Pennsy is in contest, they're either really duplicitous or really dumb.

MAGA, Herren and Damen, MAGA.

>Cred Forums dindu nuffin
>still win
Feels good.

>R money was such a good choice, guys, let's do it again

literally who?

(((springer)))

Everyone already hates the media and they will act like the uppity kikes they are. It's not like it hasn't happened before.
Just watch it unfold in the next few days.

I wonder if he still pays his whores with checks?

>all these weak of faith losers
>bending a knee so easily to such a great evil

Trump hasn't let us down yet.
You fags cried when he chose Pence too, remember.
He's been right everytime, and yeah the road is bumpy, get over it.

Trump wants to win, he will.

Why does every CTR script include "god damn" as the refrain? Is it to try to appeal to atheists? There's got to be some sort of pandering behind it.

What does Trump have to do to reach 270 electoral votes?

foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/27/online-polls-declare-trump-debate-winner-despite-media-consensus-for-clinton.html

>Online votes declare Trump debate winner, despite media consensus for Clinton

now everyone will be
>fucking media out of touch again

UNSTUMPABLE

[My face when] journalists write like this.

Can we please get trump to SEE this? So he has ammo against shillaries global warming lies?

cfact.org/pdf/2010_Senate_Minority_Report.pdf

exactly what he's been doing for the past two months

SHILL SPOTTED

Isn't she like 30?

>dude that's like pedo lol

Nothing is pedo between consenting adults and anyone who says otherwise is a retarded woman/betamale.

If faggots can fuck each other in the ass then older men are free to fuck younger women. And women have no place to complain when they're constantly trying to push the cougar meme.

He has a TV show in America where he gets nigger families to fight each other.

According to the polls he had them yesterday.

Flip CO and he's go it.

quads of truth.

awoo~

Indeed. Reminder that you can filter by id with 4chanx.

CTR and shills are STILL at it? Don't they know this is a waste of time and manpower?

Hand over the electors Clahntahn

Honestly its just fun to watch r/politics since its so obviously overrun by shills. When Hillary passed out on 9/11, the place fucking lit up with actual discussion about stuff. The next day it was back to everything anti-Trump. Even the people who visit there all the time have noticed.

se the non-merchant face one.
Shills can't identify with the merchant faced one.
Demoralisation requires the target to identify with the image.

Will there be a Trump rally anytime soon?

i dont know man, i've seen much worse looking 30 year olds

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe3PVAXVg08
Based Taiwanese do it again

Let Hillary and the kikes unleash their bots onto the polls.

But our bots are much better.

He needs to hold onto everything he has now (easy as fuck since Clinton didn't convince anyone of anything last night) and flip Colorado (which he's tied in despite biased polls).

He already won, and he has the momentum.

That's his neighbor tho. She has a bf and he has a gf

Guys, I love trump and all but how do you get the electoral college to vote trump?

Don't you guys know the president is not elected by popular vote?

Genuinely curious.

Lets help Trump Make Minnesota Great (Red) Again

>probably has a nice amount of money

He's worth 80 million dollars

sounds entertaining

wait, did he just call trump a nigger?

what did he mean by this

We should start posting chemo as a routine part of our threads just to keep these (((journalists))) out

so many cucks here though. pittsburgh is infiltrated.

checked.

This
It's really amazing how almost half a billion dollars is rendered useless

Yeah, basically.

Trump is just as retarted as a black person.

I think the sober consensus was that Trump lost, but it remains to be seen if Clinton actually persuaded undecideds to break for her.

There was some evidence from Gravis' flash poll that aligns with that assessment, but I would encourage waiting a week before jumping to conclusions as to whether this was a big rout or a blip.

Still didn't feel good to watch, though.

Link to this?

I can't blame him.

>Libtards always threatening people

Yes fat women do tend to age poorly

However a woman in shape tends to look fine

>Cred Forums doesn't rig polls
>hey guys let's go rig this poll

7 pm Eastern time

>implying that would stop Dibertman

Well there you go.

To be fair anything with tens of thousands of votes Cred Forums has not affect. but the smaller ones with like 1k we surely influence

You get the army, its combat generals and officers, the police force, the border patrol and Immigration Enforcement officers to back you.
Then you tell the electors to kneel like everyone else.

You are free to vote for whoever you like

>flip colorado

He's going to flip PA and VA and WI as well. Haven't you noticed that momentum is on his side? It won't be "he flipped CO and now he stops gaining", it will be continuous gains.

we try
i dont think anyone's honestly swayed by online polls anyway. its a form of self expression if anything.

are you the last shill that's been sitting here all night? all your buddies already left, man

are they even paying you for this?

>A state court ruled Stop and Frisk as UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

Implying that a state court has the national oversight on what's constitutional or not. Listen here shill, I think you need to retake American Govt - a state court does not have the POWER to determine whether something is constitutional or not. Hence that is why we have the Supreme Court. That's something called the 'Supremacy Clause' you ignorant cuck.

Here's the definition for your uneducated mind: It establishes that the federal constitution, and federal law generally, take precedence over state laws, and even state constitutions.

If you have the ability to take this from context, it says that FEDERAL > STATE.

>mandalin oragami webforums
>influincing a national superpower's election and politics

>Voting in polls is rigging

I knew they would kill dilbertman once he switched

>Guys, I love trump and all but how do you get the electoral college to vote trump?
Trump needs to win several key swing states.

>Don't you guys know the president is not elected by popular vote?
Yes, it was intended as a safeguard of sorts, but it's fucking stupid.

NEW THREAD

MIGRATE LEGALLY

NO SHILLS ALLOWED

Ted Cruz living in Hillary's head rent free?

>bend the knee or else
nice democracy you've got there

>How
Many states make it illegal for the ellecrors to vote contrary to their state's results. Failing that, on threat of violent death?

>tfw I could be worth much more than this
>tfw I'll be lucky to see a portion of this

The electoral college votes with the popular vote. It's a big fucking deal whenever one doesn't. There's only been one election in history where an electoral college had exercised that right, and it was because the vice president was fucking a black chick in the 1800s.

Oh, absolutely. I'm just using Colorado as the state he needs to flip because he's already flipped it.
LANDSLIDE

>sober consensus
>when the moderator was biased

Your consensus is irrelevant because it isn't the consensus the online polls came to and is only the media consensus. Your media is out of touch so your consensus is wrong.

It's not that stupid, otherwise shitholes like California would stack the system.

How old are you?

Was it just me or was Lester smirking whenever he asked Trump a question? The whole thing was rigged to give her the triumphant last statement and leave Donald hanging.

Also I didn't realize I had the fucking Washington Post stream on until they "mysteriously" cut off the stream when Don was answering the racism charges. By the time I found a new link, it was back to Shillary.

>Voting the way I don't like id rigging

>liberals think tax avoidance is the same thing as not paying taxes

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

>(((JERRY Springer)))

>democracy
>good

When is the next debate? I feel like Trump was thrown off by his prep where they interrogated him or whatever, it made him too defensive. Think he'll do much better next time - especially since most of the topics (sans jobs) was a Trump weak point.

>but it's Ok when we do it!

Libshits

The USA is a republic, not a democracy.
People seem to forget that.

good job user

lets spread this

This. The President represents the entirety of the US

>probably could have made a few hundred thousand if I published my internet book about the election 8 months ago and shilled it hard
>will probably be lucky to make a few thousand a month before the election

Fug

It's the same with Philth town and Harrisburg, but our cities aren't nearly as populated as they used to be, the majority of actual voters went suburban and pastoral in the white flight.

wew

That's quite racist of you, CTR. Black people aren't dumb, googles are.

THIS IS TERRIFYING THEY ARE LITERALLY QUOTING POST BY POST TO EXACT DETAIL..

I REMEMBER ALL THESE THREADS THAT THEY ARE QUOTING..

What is wrong with beauty pageants? Beautiful women consented to it.

Why don't liberals get humor?