We won

Trump clearly won the debate by appearing presidential. Shillary was smug.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/09/26/lester-holt-shows-he-doesnt-know-the-meaning-of-impartial/
people-press.org/2016/07/07/4-top-voting-issues-in-2016-election/
twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/780581541432872961
youtube.com/watch?v=JnY1d-J9r3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ben works fast

SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF

The microphone was rigged against me and I was only pretending to be retarded.

Obama's smug as hell, what's your point?

It sums up the debate in one drawing. The best is the shillbots are saying the host was a republican. How stupid can shillary supporters be.

>Just go to my website and click on fact checks
Nice fuckin debate, half the time the dumb bitch didn't even debate just referred people to her website, then we had the biased host on Shit Team Hillary asking even the birther question, what an asshole.

Basically what happened. Will we ever see a moderator that hammers them both equally?

No, as they'll end up in big bad trouble. That host was so biased it wasn't funny, still Hillary came out looking like the drugged up glassy eyed retard she is.

Nice flag?

notice how clinton's nose has a slight bump and trump's is straight

Can someone post a smaller file size so rural satellite anons can load it in less than 10 minutes

Dont forget advertising her book

Which is now half price on amazon and flopped, who the hell wants to read a book about Shitlery and that cuck Kaine. Seriously.

I noticed that too, I was surprised that she didn't look horrible for the first half, and then I suddenly realized after the debate was drawing to a close that she looked fucking baked, glassy, red eyes, distant.

Trump lost the debate, but used it to win the election.

So guys, here's the reality of the situation. Thanks to the moderator being far from impartial, Trump ended up being on the defensive for the second half of the debate. You know it's awful when even the New York Post comes out to admit it.

>nypost.com/2016/09/26/lester-holt-shows-he-doesnt-know-the-meaning-of-impartial/

Yet, for all the attempts to damage the Trump campaign from the moderator, Trump still took home the largest victory possible from a presidential debate. He did this by driving home the most critical issue people will be voting on, the dwindling amount of jobs in America. Here's how it was laid out by Pew Research.

>people-press.org/2016/07/07/4-top-voting-issues-in-2016-election/

As you can tell, the largest voting issue is clearly on the economy. In the debate, when it came to providing a semblance of a plan and realizing a different approach to our current problems, Trump knocked it out of the ballpark. Here's what happened when Trump spoke about the economy.

>twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/780581541432872961

What you're looking at is the undecided voters increasingly giving their support for Trump on the most important voting issue for the 2016 election. Almost twice the support rate Clinton got. It was Trump's strongest part of the debate, and could very well turn over the undecided votes to Trump's favor.

So, yes Trump may not have won the debate, but he still ended the night with a victory. Unfortunately for Clinton, you win an election with votes, not with talking points about beauty pageants.

>country
>unknown
>mfw

> Chose a filthy shit flinging ape to be a moderator.

America really is retarded and corrupt.

He didn't win this debate but that was intentional. His terrible performance was completely planned in order to get Hillary's guard down for the next debates. He is going to shrek her in the next debates.

Are you joking
Please god tell me you're joking
No one could be as stupid to believe that his retardation was a "tactic" to win the next debate.

Trump didn't fair so well. He lost his cool, but it looks better than soulless Hillary.
Also the moderator was ridiculous.
See OP's image

>flag

youtube.com/watch?v=JnY1d-J9r3w

It's Andorra.

He's said that it only takes him about 3 hours max to whip out a sketch; does them with sharpies. Then he scans them in and colors the line work in Photoshop. His coloring is really simple--
>layer on multiply
>new layer below
>brush tool feathered on low opacity
>broad strokes, probably has a cheap bamboo tablet
>repeat for blocks of color
Done

He can go from idea to a finished pdf in ~5 hours of work, I'd bet. Maybe quicker..

And she basically said, "Visit my website for the details."

What flag is that?

He didn't lose his cool, he was very presidential and treated her with dignity and respect.

By contrast, Hillary threw sex ism and racism on the table like it's nothing. Typical projection from the most secret and racist candidate in the race, who also happens to have a cunt.

Thanks Ben.

An alium.