They've done it again

They've done it again.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xe3PVAXVg08

HAHAHAH

holy shit

based gooks

My sides launched into orbit at that part.

> 0:21

Based taiwanese.

I wish we had these style of animations over here.

top quality

Based.

I don't get it

Fuck off I hate that Tomo shit

im gonna need a webm of the 400 pound user

would you eat a bowl of skittles if 10% were poisoned?

Donalds son compared refugees to poisoned skittles. If you had a bowl of skittles and you knew 3-5 of them would kill you would you still take a handful?

When Trump and the burger started patting down the mexican kids. My sides backed their bags!,

10/10

yeah alright

>when the Grim Reaper was following Clinton on stage

Fucking kek.

cheers

They have been quick with this, this time.
But they are right she didn't knock him out.

HOW ARE THEY SO FUCKING FAST?

Prescripts movements for regular Humans that they can just make the puppet characters move with.

If you're dedicated like these guys you can pump out an animation like these in an hour

We do
But they're in VIDEO GAMES which is what they're emulating.
Closest thing I know of is Xavier Renegade Angel

kek, didn't notice that

I meant in the news, they run these animations on their big news stories and they're a great form of entertainment.

Wouldn't you like to see someone like Fox showing an animation of Michael Brown dressed like a thug and beating up an elderly indian shopkeeper before being shot in the street by a police officer with a halo above his head.

Epic bantz to be had mate.

As fun as it may be, it'd be a horrible idea for that to be a legit main news outlet. We already have enough problems with mind control in the media. It'd be even worse if it was so dumbed down. People would understand things at an even MORE superficial level, as if it weren't already impossibly high as it is.

>Trump promised to bring back Law & Order
Goddamn that bit got me

You make a good point tbqhwyf, all this could be avoided if schools actually taught people to think for themselves though.

i like this bit

>mfw I'm a 400 pound hacker watching this vid.

>Hello?
Hello?
>Who's this?
Who's THIS?
>I'm asking the questions. I called YOU.
No, I called YOU. And you sound like the ugliest son of a bitch I ever heard.
>You sound like the physical manifestation of some loser's inner demons!
Well YOU sound like some total chode's inability to confront the reality of his past actions
>If I ever get your stinking mug in my line of sight I swear to JACKOV I'll cock your clock off
Well I'm going to be the bigger man and hang up fir-
>*click*
DAMN IT.

Why is he naked tho?

>skittles with a turban and ak-47

these gooks are alright.

How do they make these so fast?

That's gold.

That show was redpilled af but no one would have noticed it because of the very thing I stated here.
People saw it superficially, and most of them were annoyed by what they considered to be bad animation and fast paced confusing story (when it was PERFECT for what the show was)

That part was a terrorist attack from Taiwan on my sides. They fucking exploded.

That was the best part. Then right after it had Hillary being followed by the grim reaper.