WHY HAS KEK ABANDONED US?!?!?!?!?!?!?

We were promised meme magick...

We were promised an unequivocal Trump victory...

We were promised sharts, seizures, and at least a little cough...

Give us a sign that this is just a test KEK

Is it that you are testing our faith, like God did with Job, so that we must endure failure before we achieve success?

STFU and suck my dick, white boy...

It's far from over.

Pence might deliver mightily. Or maybe the last debate will give us a glorious shart.

Remember, kek works in mysterious ways.

AHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHH

SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO COLLAPSE ON STAGE AND HE WAS SUPPOSED TO RUN TO HER AIDE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

He has shown you his dubs, do not fall into despair my brother

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA A FUCKING MONKEY

LIKE, YOU'RE LITERALLY A FUCKING MONKEY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BRAZIL JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH YOUR FLAG LITERALLY HAS A GLOBE ON IT LIKE WHAT THE FUCK IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING GLOBALIST WHOREHOUSE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WELL THAT'S ACTUALLY WHAT YOU FUCKING ARE YOU FUCKING HUEHUE MONKEY CAPUCHIN BABOON GODDAMN REMIND ME, AREN'T YOU LIKE 80% CHIMP?!?!?!?!?!?!?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A FUCKING....

A FUCKING MONKEY!!?!?!?!?!?!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She used all of her ammo. There are 2 Debates left.

We haven't touched Benghazi or WhiteWater yet.

We have so much more left.

Don't forget the e-mails.

That will be the kill shot. The e-mails.

When (if) a moderator asks where those 33,000 e-mails are, what was in them, and why she deleted e-mails after the subpoena, then that will be her collapse.

Maybe Trump negotiated with the moderators to have those questions asked in the final debate, so he has the final word on her corruption.

>We

wew cuck

Trump came out looking like a gentlemen, user. Did you not notice how he didn't call her crooked even once during the debate while she called him every name under the Sun and refused to address any of her own wrongdoings? The media has been pushing Trump as a bully since this election began, but all we saw was Hillary attacking him unprovoked for 90 minutes.

Then he dropped the bomb at the end stating she spent over a 100 million dollars in four months on attack ads and has only managed to tie him in the national polls. It made her look worse.

I speak for the Law and the Land, and I shall drive the rabid dogs of Nationalism from The United States.

Foolishly you prayed to your wretched Frog God - many times last night you attempted to 'meme' a coughing fit and pants of shit upon one of my greatest disciples, Hillary.

You failed. I protected her. You should have targeted me instead - but the idiots who worship the pretender frog have not a hope in the world of realising that I am your true enemy

What fools you all are. I'm a god. How can you stop a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No repeating digits or coloured nameplate can work in this place. Come. Lay down and abandon your KEK.. It is not too late for my mercy.

This is the place of destiny. And destiny may only be shaped by the winner of last nights debate - a debate clearly won by Hillary Clinton.
I do not know what you think to accomplish. But raise your hand against me, and I shall destroy you.

There is still hope for you - stop posting your frog and come join me and my acolytes - worshippers of the One True God, MOLOCH, the Bull Headed One.

You will never see Hillary indicted for her 'crimes' If, by her crimes, you mean the inevitable suffering and destruction caused by war, then she accepts the burden of leadership. America cannot be restored without war. Enlightenment cannot grow back without the risk of upsetting the tradition-bound and complacent herd. And the Mongrel armies of the Republicans cannot be expelled from America without bloodshed. As I have charity and compassion, I grieve. But our mission is just and noble

Since it hardly matters, let me assure you... there are no guarantees that would help you once I had my hands on those voters. Pity I didn't try to bargain with you. It might have made things so much easier. But now we'll never know.

It began here. It will end here. Have you any parting words?

We didn't believe and do our best enough.

We have to ganbare Kek!

GANBARE KEK!

But you did get those things only from trump

I think the 30 years comment and the comment about all of the money she has spent to achieve a tie with him in the polls were the best bants of the evening. Her comment about "Preparing to be president" will resonate with normies.

If this debate were to be scored like a boxing match Trump would definitely be considered the winner. However, scoring it like a boxing match would not count the amount of times he punched himself in the face in the last 30 minutes. He nearly knocked himself out.

It was a draw, next debates are going to be more interesting, they were just feeling each other out in this one.

Patience, friend.
Checked

That ass hurt

He literally brought it up and she deflected. If he brings it up again, she'll do the same thing.

it is just a test to see who is true and loyal to kek even when it is not easy

you'll get victory

that is enough

holy fours confirm
despair not, the Lord will not abandon us

Holt never even asked about the e-mails, though.

When she gets questions from the moderators about it, she will be stumped.

You subhuman baboon.
You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about human affairs again you antiquated farm equipment. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage. Your crude makeup isn't fooling anyone.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the Pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life nigger, you will have a job. Making food for a race of beings of infinitely higher worth than you. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Thank you for correcting the record

It would quite idiotic of him to bring out the big guns on the first debate.

Lets hope he does not save it for the third one which Clinton pulls out of.

Keep hope, brother.

Kek is still with us even in these dark times. He promised that we would win, not that it would be easy.

A FUCKING LEAF
AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT
LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A LEAF!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!
LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!!
LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….FLAG…UP!!!!!!!!!

Benghazi - "Regrettable loss of life, partly due to insufficient security due to a GOP congress. A GOP commission found that the State Department was not to blame"

Whitewater - "3 independent inquiries declared that there was no reason to find Bill and I at fault"

What is she going to do with the remaining minute and a half?

Relax my son, Kek will test our faith as God did to Abraham. We must endure these hardships in order to succeed. Kek will deliver but only to those whose faith in him is strong and unwavering

>pence
> delivering mightily
Ok

This is a shill thread

He can bite her like a weasel- and hold on!
He will break her like the ship that hits a mine.

Checked

No shills here, only the congregation of the Church of Kek

>shills are using Cred Forums buzzwords to fight Cred Forums
This might work.

Remove this unfaithful kebab

tldr

Ye of little faith...

Kek hasn't abandoned us brother. Be strong. He is the god of chaos after all.

Shun this heretic for his blasphemy! Kek will strike him dowm!

Ehh wait up
*checks harpoon for syrup smudges*
give'r me second
*drunkposts on Cred Forums*
what you're on aboot
*gets into a liberal bar fight in snow*
so you're claiming these pogies
*rips jidf poster off wall*
that these kerfluffle-heads
*pretends to not fall off a tree*
ARE CANADIUNS EH?

>itt: plebbit newfag cancer

Is the congregation ready for prayer?

dont lose faith

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
ABANDON FAG OP
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Kek will burn your false church for your insolence.

Enjoy the favella nigger

Did no one notice the mini seizure that Clinton had after an attack by Trump?
I can't remember the exact segment but it was around the middle of the debate and after trump had said something she said "well......" this was a 5 second pause accompanied by a mini seizure in that time and has been evident in previous instances involving Clinton's health

>Trump barely loses debate
>kek blesses us
>trump still wins even though he lost
You fucking moron meme magic is right in front of you and you dont see it. He won every fucking online poll thanks to us and some redditors except CNN. #Trumpwon is the largest trend on twitter right now lol and the stupid libtards keep using the hashtag for us.

Lord Kek who art in Interwebs, hallowed be thy name.
Thy keks come, thy Memes be done on Earth as it is on Cred Forums.
Give us this day our daily Happenings,
and forgive us our sins, as we forgive the rookies before us.
And lead us not into heathenry, but deliver us from normies.
For thine is the Internet, and the Memes, and the keks forever and ever.
KEK VULT – Amen

Requesting someone to make this into a webm

PRAISE HIM
R
A
I
S
E

H
I
M

I work for the Trump Campaign. This was all strategically placed last night.

They asked the warm-up questions to build an audience for the final debates. Next debate will contain higher-level questions.

So you're saying he's a monkey...

A leaf, you say...

she had to sleep for 4 days to make sure for 90 minutes she didn't fucking die

>We were promised sharts, seizures, and at least a little cough
Trump did all those things during the debate. You got everything you asked for. Be grateful!

I would do something but I am on my phone just about to sleep so I cannot do this, anyway it seems that Cred Forums is being invaded and slid harder then ever before, obviously they need to correct the record

This is the time when we have to be the strongest, we are at war.

Meme magic can't be properly used if you guys don't control and channel your emotions properly.

PRAISE BE FOR HE HAS GIVEN US THE MOST BEAUTIFUL DUBS OF ALL TIME

Ctr

WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME

Shadilay.

It's called a rope a dope you fucking autist, kek knows