Don't fucking use Candid you knobs

Shit's fucking bullshit. Don't. Use. It. Ever. youtube.com/watch?v=tga1StUrTOM

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchbase.com/organization/mylikes#/entity
becandid.com/team
youtube.com/watch?v=66IaSBCgIk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was literally marketed as an alternative to Cred Forums, we have less likelihood of using it as any shitty, empty, imageboard.

>mfw there's little reason to leave Cred Forums
I just want someone to talk political philosophy and existentialism with. Is that too much to ask?

Shoe is going on full defensive mode on twitter.

Its just another one sided image board

Who funded Candid?

Mylikes i think

I don't get it. Why doesn't it work on pc without emulator? Do you really think I'm going to write long messages on my phone or read in such a shitty screen?

Funding comes from their parent company, who has been funded by some average-sized VCs: crunchbase.com/organization/mylikes#/entity

I was going to add that since those investments were from 2014, it would be unlikely that those investors were investing for Candid but for MyLikes. However according to the Candid team page, they show of investors for MyLikes as if they're investors for Candid: becandid.com/team

Didn't BPS shill for this?

Fucking weaboo

Surprising to see how little value is MyLikes. I mean by the scale of batshit insane startups, even the fucking "Yo" app is valued more.

Never heard of her.

While somewhat worrying I can only wonder if this AI will go the way of Tay and other previous attempts where the algorithm's moral guidelines become "corrupted" as soon as it's subjected to the actual userbase.

Nice dubs

Who?

If you login via Facebook on this app it will log your workplace, education, age range, gender, and hometown. Nice.

The fuck is this?

yeah he did

Anonymous image board where you discuss political and social issues and express opinions with others

So PC Cred Forums with facebook integration?

Why would anyone use that?

Just saw that.

Haha

Twitter is kind of cancerous seeing as the most interesting thing any of my favourite YouTube demagogues are doing is Sargon taking some pictures in a Greek museum. No deep philosophical insights and some people's Twitters are completely incoherent.

Why the fuck would I leave Cred Forums?

As did shoe and Blair. Actually yet to see a guy shill candid, I kind of assumed it was a strange 4chanesque/antisjw site for women. I brushed it off as no where any real ideas could be traded

So if I don't connect it to my contacts / Facebook / twitter what's the problem? Yes it asks to but I just click no.

Have you watched the video? This is not the main problem of this app

literally each and every """free""" game or app do this

Maybe so, but they have to ask for it, which they do.

sure thing, bud

Who is BPS?

youtube.com/watch?v=66IaSBCgIk4

The guy who used to be based

NOT ANYMORE CANDID SHILL WEABOO FAGGIT

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
TWO NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
THREE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
FOUR NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
ONE DONALDS GOTTA GIVE
TWO VOTERS HAVE TO GIVE
THREE THE ECONOMY GOT TO GIVE
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
LET THE STOCKS HIT THE FLOOR
LET THE VOTERS HIT THE DOOR
LET THE WORLD GO TO WAR
LET THE STOCKS HIT THE FLOOR
LET THE VOTERS HIT THE DOOR
LET THE WORLD GO TO WAAAAAAAAAR
NOW!
ELECT ME AGAIN
THIS IS THE END
HERE WE GO
HERE WE GO
HERE WE GO
LET THE WORLD GO TO WAR
LET THE NUKES FLY ONCE MORE
LET THE PEOPLE BECOME GORE
LET THE WORLD GO TO WAR
LET THE NUKES FLY ONCE MORE
LET THE PEOPLE BECOME GOOOOOOOOREEEEEEE
ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
TWO NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
THREE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
FOUR NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
ONE DONALDS GOTTA GIVE
TWO VOTERS HAVE TO GIVE
THREE THE ECONOMY GOT TO GIVE
now
LET THE BLOOD PAINT THE SHORE
LET THE POOR VOTE FOR MORE
LET THE BUILDINGS HIT THE FOOOOOOORE
LET THE MARKET HIT THE FLOOR
LET THE PEOPLE GO TO WAR
LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

Im following the meltdown on twitter. shoe has a fucking spergout kek

the sell-outs show their faces

So what are the problems? I can't watch the video at the moment.

>tfw all the so called anti-SJW sell out for a couple of shekels

It's like pottery.

Censoring AI+goodboy badges+Ai that verifies if a source/fact/link is truth or not

Forgot the nice bits, the AI decides if a post is harmful based on "feelings" and this is one of the PR guys answer:
>We don't believe in harassers,meninists,abusive bullshit, etc. They can expect to get kicked out of Candid and will get their comeuppance during the revolution. We have human moderation as well. :-)

This shit should be on the front page, if it catches with the normals we're fucked

>Cred Forums doesn't want to corrupt it the same way they did TayAI

Problem is that the pooloos involved in this thing worked for google before and the AI learns from the content that is posted.Couple that with the jigaboo AI from google itself, youtube heroes and god knows what else and it's a fucking shitshow
Anyway as usual, if it's free you're the product that's being sold