Shake the hand of the man that won last night's debate without even showing up

Shake the hand of the man that won last night's debate without even showing up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m2o2sT8QZMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is debate?

*shakes hand*
Thank you Fuhrer Johnson, make American Mexican Again.

this idiot is stupider than Cred Forums

>DONT CALL THEM ILLEGAL REEEEEEEEE
Gary will never win because he's a spineless retard and the absolute worst candidate the libertarians have ever put up.

FPBP

What is Aleppo? My running mate and I are just going to make some machine guns by removing the pin.

youtube.com/watch?v=m2o2sT8QZMs

Actually he did show up to the debates, but during prep time he got stuck trying to figure out who the fuck Al Eppo is

Who is the homeless hippie?

what's with his tongue?

Autist in chief Johnson did do well because of that debate.

Trump will still win senpai.

probably by getting stoned and shitposting on his 20 skypebook pages

he was saying "I wouldn't just sit at the debate with my tongue tied the entire time" with his tongue out

And what is the Bate?

does he genuinely have autism?

>mfw this isn't just bantz

holy shit what an autismo

an anti gun open borders narcissist blm supporting globalist double faggot TECHNICALLY YES A LEP PO OOOOOOOOOO

Tony Hawk? I loved the Pro Skater -games!

Top kek.

THE CORRECT TERM IS UNDOCUMENTED

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This one line will make Johnson go from his supposed 10% to 5% come election day.

BillyBragg?

Or Louis Carey?

He is wearing a syrup

who, wayne lambright?

and what is a/pol

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.