Watched the debate last night with my dad who has been adamant about trump

Watched the debate last night with my dad who has been adamant about trump..
He changed the channel halfway in and called him a "disappointment".

I am worried i watched the debate fully last night and he clearly lost.

Anybody else feel undecided now i am thinking about not even voting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EysrqMMhwHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your Dad is a retard. Apple doesnt fall far it seems.

Good for you. Trump will win without you m8.

The one chance in a lifetime to fuck globalism up and you chose to do nothing.

fuck you and your cuck dad. Trump was awesome last night.

Same here... the debate made me think that maybe Trump might not be able to handle high pressure situations with other countries. Really pondering my decisions right now...

He paid nothing in federal income tax and was smug about it he is an asshole i truly wanted to like him...

I bet you did not even watch the full debate just "highlights"

I like pence but trump has shit the bed

Is it too late to reverse president and VP?

He is a smart man go fuck yourself can you even explain why you think he won the debate

>Politicians aren't actually saints and I'll have to choose the lesser of two evils

Woah fucking shocking mate.
Trump is a complete tool but if you're on Cred Forums and see all the shit that's going on and still think "awww maybe I'll wait another 20 years for a perfect candidate", you're retarded.

t. someone who has the same problem with AfD politicians but laughs at people like you who still let it all happen

>retards never know theyre retards
>retards cant discern when others are retards
>retard spergs out when called a retard
>retard spergs out when dad called a retard

>it's another "Trump lost the debate last night and so: my vote. Oh and [family member] too" episode
Haven't seen enough of these this morning, keep them coming.

shoo shoo troll

i'm not saying to vote for hillary, she's worse than trump. far worse.

but you are fucking delusional if you are missing the signs that trump is not actually anti-globalist.

he is going to most likely win and then you fucks will eat your words as nothing changes.

so vote trump, he's way better than hillary.

but make no mistake burgers, you have 2 shit choices, both of which are lying to your stupid asses.

You should definitely vote if your able to. If you don't like either of the candidates, vote for who you hate the least. Not voting at all gives your worse option a better chance. Vote Stein, vote Johnson - Hell, write in Bernie on your ballot. Don't sit back and do nothing; you'll have no right to be upset with the outcome otherwise.

dont listen to the hater trump fans here

you and your dad realized that Trump is an emperor with no clothes. Lots of talk, but little to back it up

I'm not a big fan of Killary either (Bernie guy here) but she's at least a real human being. Trump is an asshole fucking around for his own ego. That was pretty obvious last night

fpbp. Literally came into this thread to say this. Your old man is a coward, OP.

>I'm not a big fan of Killary either (Bernie guy here) but she's at least a real human being
Hahahaha what the fuck CTR get it together

just FUCK OFF CTR

WE DONT CARE

Reminder that Trump actually lost we wouldn't see so many "disappointment" threads.

It would just be threads about "How couod he ever recover".

Trump rekt her on multiple occasions. We are on to your cat posting games CTR shills.

>but she's at least a real human being

Hold on, I think you need to get your priorities straight.

#cruzmissle

>Killary
>real human being

So killing people makes you a normal human being but saying mean things makes you a shitlord.

You Bernie bros prove everyday just how autistic you guys are.

Tell your dad it was rigged from the start

Did the kittens dieded?

The chance of a lifetime to fuck over establishment politicians and you guys changed the channel.

THIS....
Like fuck man, he went up againts the control system, in a control system, againts an elite of such a system.

He walked into the nest of the murderous Harpy and evaluated her best moves, he has the experience now to hopefully save America and stop thE white genocide.

Also, never trust the poles, all media is manipulative.

Fuck me, CTR have been busy today, it's every other thread. Trying that hard gives the game away.

>smug is a bad thing
I suppose you grew up believing the meek shall inherit the Earth.

great argument where you proved literally nothing. ive stayed skeptical up to this point and last night Trump sold me entirely. stay paranoid, strayacuck

Atomic Bait, good job CTR

>On no Trump looked less like a generic politician than Hillary in one debate
>He's obviously not presidential, #ImWithHer now

You and your dad must really like the establishment to be swayed that easily.

SHILL THREAD . NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

>GEE GUYS, I WONDER IF ANYONE ELSE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE AVERSION TO VOTE PLANTED ON THEIR PSYCHE.

SUCK MY DIIIIIICKKKKKKK

thank you for correcting the record
0.02 cents has been deposited in your anus.

I spoke with this girl's dad, who didn't like trump at all, and he thought he did quite well.

FUCK off you fucking dumb shills.

Both trump and clinton are dangerously corrupt in their own unique ways.

nobody will have been convinced by that debate.

mouth breathing morons will still vote trump.

centrist status quo'ers will still vote clinton.

i feel bad for america.

“We've had 6 straight years of job growth,
incomes are increasing at record rate,
income inequality is a problem”
*False (shrinking middle class, job growth is private sector only)

-Question 1 “How are you going to create jobs” (fair)

“How SPECIFICALLY are you going to bring jobs back?” to Trump, direct attack
*Implies that he really has no plan

-Question 3 “Defend your views on taxes” fair

“Why haven’t you released your tax returns?” direct attack on Trump

-Question 5 “How do you heal the racial divide in America” (Democrat Ideology)
*Implies there is a racial divide in America

“Stop and frisk is unconstitutional” direct attack on Trump

“Do you believe police are implicitly biased?” soft attack on Clinton

-Question 6 “You claimed that president Obama wasn’t born in the US” direct attack on Trump

-Question 7 “Who’s behind cyber attacks and how do we fight it?” (Democrat idealogy)
*Democrats widely believe Russia is hacking the DNC and spilling their dirty secrets”

-Question 8 “How would you prevent home grown terror attacks” (Fair)

-Question 9 “You supported the war in iraq so why do you have good judgement?” direct attack on trump
*Incorrect, it was Hillary who suported the war in Iraq
-Question 10 “Do you support first use of nukes?” (fair)

-Question 11 “What did you mean by your comments on her stamina?” direct attack Trump

-Question 12 “How will you deal with the other person winning the election?” dumb question

Concern troll with no reasoning as to why Trump lost the debate other than "muh daddy was disappointed".

Sage and move on. OP makes shit threads and obviously a down syndrome faggot.

WElp, I'm convinced,

wtf, I hate voting now

Trump is the most cringe worthy candidate to ever run.

People like confidence. Not rich, smug assholes

>you better pay taxes like my cuck dad does, mister!!

hillary may recite haiku for 24hours and trump may be gaged, bound at a bottom of a barrel. you should still vote trump. if you don't know why, you're an idiot.

Go away concern troll. We are not that stupid here at pol. We've been through this shit with Brexit.

1 Dollar has been deposited into your account. Thank you for concern trolling

Best regards, CTR.

I felt this way as well I couldn't watch the stream.

I'm going to vote for Trump anyway though because he will bring about the happening

Agreed I was leaning Trump pre-debate, hate hillary and wanted nothing more than trump to dominate, but he just sucked.

Didn't answer any questions clearly and precisely. Spent way too much time defending his ego,went into very little detail about his policies, and offered nothing new.

We know you're going to help us get better trade deals with you're negotiation skills you can stop talking about that now. He just comes off as completely unprepared

Your father is right. Trump was a colossal disappointment in the debate. He sounded like a complete moron.

it's not that he looks less like a generic politician and more about the fact that he looks like he has no plan or clue on how to actually run the country. He hasn't offered any new information on how he's qualified to be president. He just repeats the same shit he's been saying since he first started campaigning

Literally nothing you are saying matters you stupid fuck. You actually don't fundamentally know why voting for Trump is so important.

Your dad is a faggot.

>using cat picture because that's what the kids are into these days

Fuck off you dated shill.

GDP = C (consumption) + I (investments) + government spending + net imports - exports.

With Donald's plan to tax less consumption will rise since people will have more money, not taxing as much counts as government spending because they're putting that money back into the economy, and with rich people having more money they will invest more. Lastly he is tackling imports and exports with his agressive foreign trade policy. He is literally raising the GDP in every way possible at once.

Well, at least the question as to why he doesn't release his taxes shouldn't surprise you two trumpsters.

They gamed the moderator.

youtube.com/watch?v=EysrqMMhwHQ

My parents switched from johnson to trump last night.

Clinton is starving, even the host of the debate was asking Donald stupid questions like "why don't you think Hilary looks presidential? Is it because she's a woman?" Trump just needs to sit back and watch he squirm like a fish out of water.

I can't watch anything with Hillary in it, so I can't comment, but I'd say your dad's reaction was fairly common. But nobody won, and nobody lost. Just like the election, somebody lost, and somebody lost worse.

i love how everyone is a critic. he named the fed you dumb piece of shit. no one except Paul has named the fed. fucking normie cuckold go back to >>>/plebbit/

FPBP

Ctr pls go

it's going to matter a shit ton when he wins and all he knows how to do is negotiate trade deals. I totally get why you're voting for him, but to me and everyone I've talked to irl he lost that debate last night and he won't win if he puts on such poor performances at the debates

>He changed the channel halfway in and called him a "disappointment".
Trump was doing really well in the first 30-45 minutes. It was the last bit that apparently you didn't watch where he had a meltdown and completely lost it.

I was sort of on the fence about maybe voting for Trump (not ever voting for hillary) as a kind of protest vote. But after last night he won't get even that. Absolutely pathetic. The man has no principles, no intelligence, and no tact. He should never have gotten this far at all.

I'll vote for Johnson probably.

Of course I'm a critic, I hope you're critical too when it comes to choosing a president. I get that most people here are blindly voting for Trump, but try to be a little bit more self aware

That's a retarded reasoning shill. You vote your interest, which is Trump, even if he does not do as well as expected

Remember to register and vote Trump

sage in options field

>critic
>critical
your fedora is showing. or this is bait. either way im 3 shots of whiskey in and dont really currr senpai baka

GOD DAMMNIT WHY DID HE SAY HIS LAWYERS DON'T WANT HIM TO RELEASE HIS TAXES BECAUSE HE HASN'T PAID TAXES SINCE BEFORE TAFTA RAPED HIS FATHER WHICH STILL TRIGGERS HIM TO THIS VERY DAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Trump just wants the fed to spike interest rates again, which was one of the prime causes which resulted in manufacturers fleeing America in the 80s.

nice argument

You literally cannot fathom why I am voting for Trump. You are too stupid to see his significance.

said the critical critic of fedora nation. youre a meme now

Fpbp

npbp

It is not about Trump winning, at least not entirely, it's about Hillary losing.

Also partly about the hilarity that will ensue as the media has a fatal spazz attack if Hillary loses

>letting a literal SJW anti-white, anti-male candidate like Hillary win without a fight

Yes, you're both retards.

So many "Gee, I'm a huge fan of Trump. But i don't know guys, i gotta say..........." threads.
Even shills for Hills say Trump won the first half. So why would your father a Trump supporter turn it off half way through? Was he upset about Trump winning? I hope you refund the 0.26c shrill.

once you take a 200 level econ class get back to us with more analysis thanks

Oh no, I get it. But sticking to the man, or globalists or the establishment or whatever you want to call it. Won't be worth it when Trump fucks the country with his complete incompetence

Even he cheated on his taxes, Hillary has done far worse things even just financially speaking. I see it like this: you know how you sometimes hear about master bank robbers being let out of jail to work bank security? That's how I see Trump. On the other hand voting for Hillary is like promoting the security guard who was in cahoots with the robber to head of security.

I don't like either of them but I certainly hate trump less. I'd vote libertarian (although he's awful too) but there's too much riding on this. Just think of the Supreme court.

Trump certainly didn't look great last night but his talk about taxation impressed me, although I'm skeptical about his views on trade. Hillary really was straight up lying the whole time.

i want to see the pro-Hiliary media burn.
like die in a fire.

Nope, nope, and nope. You are literally too stupid to think about the real reasons why Trump is so important.

he said raising the interest rates would burst the artificial growth bubble. nice try ctr

>A

Then educate me

Trump has to speak out against this bullshit. He has to be treated equally to her. This is a shitshow omg. Completely unfair.

Oh well, American's loss I guess.

Smart.

Yes, yes, yes. Please lead the undecided to the promised land with rivers of lemonade, hotdog trees and no less than 73 virgins each

Holy shit. He asks Trump questions and doesn't even let him answer before he asks another question.

What the fuck is this fassade?

>Pro-Hillary media
That is pretty much all media. Every time Trump won a primary the major news outlets freaked, Huffington Post was especially comical. The MSM and social media backlash to a Trump win would be the greatest shitstorm of the century

ur dad is getting fucked by bbc while ur mom is watching

you don't seem to understand that the dam of patriarchal repression is bursting at the seams and you're the one caught with your finger in a dyke trying to stop the inevitable outpouring of feminine energy. Good luck with that dipshit. Learn metaphysics. Hell learn anything, if you can. I dont even care what. Just fucking learn something.

>unironically being a new ager

rofl

Hilary spoke in complete generality about her policies as well. She just wasn't called out on it by her house nigger.

this is some master level shitposting

>metaphysics

My normie dad said yesterday that Breivik's actions were wrong but he did it for the right reasons. Kinda surprised me but it shows applying the red pill to family pays off.

Yes, but at least she spoke generally about more than one policy instead of muh trade deals every question

Also this is completely unrelated to your comment so feel free to ignore, but the way trump talks makes him seem stupid. They way he names one thing pauses and then says well you know I could name so many more things. Makes it seem even more like he can't name more than one example. He must have done that like 5 times last night