I'm here to speak for the Left. Trump got BTFO last night. We've got the media, the schools, the unions...

I'm here to speak for the Left. Trump got BTFO last night. We've got the media, the schools, the unions, the universities, the jews, the immigrants, hell even the rest of the world on our side, and we are going to win. Even if by some miracle Trump pulls an upset, we'll eventually win. It's inevitable, honestly. Either way Trump changes nothing. We are going to win.

The Left has been on the correct side of history since the beginning. Abolishment of slavery, women's right to vote, women's rights in general, minority rights, freedom from religious superstition, the list goes on and on.

We are going to win.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw
funnyordie.com/videos/94cd43b56f/katy-perry-votes-naked
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

polls

>the jews

DELET THIS

We already have your country.

You're societal parasites that would not survive on your own.

Der Juden are really smart, eh?

Friendly reminder that when the angry mobs start going around, agitators and subverters are always the first to be targeted.
Enjoy being on the "right side" of a noose.
sage.

CTR BAIT

I'M LEFT WING AND I SUPPORT TRUMP BECAUSE CLINTON IS A LITERAL CRIMINAL

KEK WILL DEFEAT THE OLD MOLOCHITE HAG

You can't win.

If you lose, you lose.

If you win all the imported Mohammeds will behead you and all your victim groups.

There's no end game for you.

Your way of life contains the seeds of your own doom.

>the immigrants
nice meme

People who choose to come to America do so because they LOVE America.

Why wouldn't they vote for the most American candidate?

>Abolishment of slavery, women's right to vote, women's rights in general, minority rights, freedom from religious superstition

straight white men did all these

all leftists managed to do is get record numbers of people killed in russia and china

No, what you have are Toronto and Vancouver.

And who has the guns?

>Abolishment of slavery
Opposed by democrats
>women's right to vote
Unmitigated disaster
>women's rights in general
See above
> minority rights,
Opposed by democrats until they figured out they could turn niggers into a voting block at taxpayer expense, also an unmitigated disaster
>freedom from religious superstition
>hates guns despite being used defensively 1.1M times per year
>actually believes in global warming or whatever it's called this week
>actually believes in tabula rasa
>actually believes in communism

Okay, buddy.

They vote for us because we let them in and we give them shit. You'll never win them over preaching about hard work and expecting them to act like white people.

In the UK? We do. We took them from you, lol.
In the US, who has the missiles? We do. Have fun plinking away at our tanks with your .22 though, I guess.

>correct side of history
No such thing.

>Opposed by democrats
Who were... southern and conservative at the time. lol
I'm talking about the Left. You think convervative attitudes freed the slaves anywhere in the world? You're being obtuse.

>I'm here to speak for the Left
Hey dumbass the Left is already here and we are mostly voting Trump

>The left
>Correct side of history

Weak bait is weak

>Obvious bait

It's a never ending battle of course. The forces of darkness will always try to engulf the light. The seeds of Marxism have taken root and are beginning to bud. What you mentioned is true but fighting is what keeps that at bay. The minute we stop fighting is the end of our civilization. We may not see it immediately, and no one knows what it would look like for sure, but we have to keep it at bay.

I don't know about you but I don't want my kids growing up learning how to argue with feelings instead of logic, or where kids twerk in the streets and then kiss older men, or where acting oppressed is an excuse to be a whiny bitch and get everything for nothing, or have Islam take over country after country, or have more and more jobs outsourced every year, and the list goes on.

>what is the military
It's filled with redneck gunnuts and they along with the police love Trump.

>women's right to vote
This is where it all went wrong.

This is the little faggot pedo provider that has that gif twerking with all those pedo hungry fags around him

Yup
youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw

Only thing they really tried to do was the prohibition and we all know how that went. Other than that they just smear period blood everywhere, twerk in the streets, dress like whores, and virtue signal

Except right states are the parasites that the left states support.

The Left is nothing more than a collective of plebians who think their politicians share their ideals. You're following Communist ideals watered down for low IQs and degenerate natures. "Ethnic minorities" are certainly not Muslims and black people, who outnumber white people on a huge scale, yet you insist on calling them this patronising term and holding them to low expectations, so much for being anti-racist. As for slavery and women's rights, thanks to Leftism the working class is shattered and women in first world nations such as ours are under the threat of rape and racism like never before. Clearly you have sown a lot of rotten fruit and I hope you all choke on the banquet before long. Have a picture of some of your children:

There is no "Correct side of history."
People will look back at us and think we were crazy and over the top for our actions within society and politics because of the retarded actions and societal break down. "Fighting for equality” only to rip apart. Demanding that one side accepts their "extravagant" way of life only to not accept their oppositions. Making demands while giving nothing in return. Changing words to in order to not offend someone (seriously, urban youth and Person of color is the new nigger and it means the same thing). Showing “pride” only to demonstrate obscene acts while demanding a spot light. Falsifying victim status to garner sympathy because mommy and daddy refuse to kiss your boo boos. Creating “art” with very little effort only to kick and scream until someone decides to say you have a place with master artists in the past. Over complicating things that don't need to be. Creating some many lies that the truth offends you. So-on-and-so-forth.

At the end of the day, this portion of western history will be a sick joke and the people in the future reading this history will be the ones laughing.

Some more Muslim niggers who came to the UK from Somalia and upon arrival raped pre teens girls on an industrial scale.

And every day 100's arrive here, unchecked.

>"I'm here to speak for the Left"
>posts a classic Cred Forums ragebait image that is specific to this board

Any retarded faggot who falls for this is a newfag from /r/donald or whatever it's called. Prove me wrong (you can't because you're a faggot like OP)

But we have a truth on our side. Truth always win, you can't do anything about it.

Keep raging faggots. We've easily won.

What is truth?

Unchallenged, raping at will. Skitskins bearing the black flag of Islam.

Through food subsidies maybe, but left states don't grow all their own food.

That's okay. We've got the military and law enforcement on our side.

tfw we sit back and watch the left consume each other and then consume their own fecal matter.

Yes comrade communism will win

>the whole world is with us

What about the worldwide poll that had Trump winning by 93%?

The military would side with the people.

THIS, FUCKING THIS.

>poll

Who ever said that that abolishment of slavery, women's right to vote, women's rights in general, minority rights and freedom from religious superstition are good things?

American shitposters are the most boring.

I can't see this picture without wanting to fight for that boy's right to grow up normally. The manipulation of children by the left is unlike anything ever seen in a seminary.

>normally

Keep talking like a little bitch, i know a man which also had the whole world against him but that didnt stop him from pounding asses like yours big time

Too bad that makes him as big of a faggot as OP :^)

You better believe we have your country. It was so easy.

Incorrect, the food is paid for. Right states get far more government handouts than left states.

>We are going to win

We'll see, cucky :^)

The left hates the fact that ugly old white businessmen can go to Thailand and bugger little trans boys there, but they're determined to see the same thing happen to children in the west. Pretty crazy how you can become the thing you hate.

Even if they do win, they'll eventually collapse under the weight of their own degeneracy and destroy themselves. If their are any remnants of normies or NatSoc left they'll end up taking the mantle.

Hi, communist supporter here. You are not the left because the left hates degeneracy. Sexual, drug and genetic degeneracy is the product of an overindulgent, depraved and excessive society, the bourgeois. We hate gay marriage and all the other shit you call the left.

Fuck off. Also Gay marriage is banned in China, Cuba and Best Korea. You're not the left.

Hell we've even got Katy Perry.

funnyordie.com/videos/94cd43b56f/katy-perry-votes-naked

GOTT MIT UNS

Defendere le Droit

You people would make my stomach turn if I lacked my powers of Constitution.

The flames will eat you up fast enough.

>women's

this is an 18+ site

Bitch on the left is ugly and your mother rides pig dick