Where is Paul Combetta?

Other urls found in this thread:

judiciary.house.gov/hearing/oversight-federal-bureau-investigation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

judiciary.house.gov/hearing/oversight-federal-bureau-investigation/

So we don't care about this anymore?

BUMP
We can't lose sight of this. This is bigger than the debates

Seriously, we know it's rigged if they don't question comey about combetta's other online activity.

isnt it thusday?

Do you have a link to the page of it? I saw it the other day, but now I can't find it.
The link you provided is to Comey, not Combetta. Did they get to Combetta you think?

The combetta one is missing!!! It's not under ANY house oversight and govt reform committee calendar now

Comey is tomorrow, combetta's is MIA

>
>

Mauled In Accident?

Thanks for keeping this alive. The debate BS is drowning the important things out.

>Where is Paul Combetta?

probably dissolving in a vat of acid.

We'll when journalists don't learn from the past and engage in new yellow journalism we have to keep it alive

Fucking sucks that this story is totally drowned out by the debate. This should be fucking HUGE

Tweet #StoneTear at Combetta and co. so they know the public is serious about this anons

bump

All those threads are getting archived

I know it's fucking annoying

But don't worry everyone not paying attention will be in the stream thread tomorrow

I remember seeing, but like an idiot I didn't cap it, that said combetta is feeling depressed and sad. Possible suicide. Anyone have a cap?

>Where is Paul Combetta?
Unfortunately he committed suicide by shooting himself with a sniper rifle from a building 400 yards away.

I thought Combetta was supposed to be on today.

Yeah, when is that going to happen?

So then what? Did they decide to give up on him? That cocksucker is the single most important person for questioning right now and they drop him from the docket?

Who gives a fuck about Comey

Yeah we all did. Someone suspected they are waiting until after James Comey's interview tomorrow to proceed. But as the Chairman said during the interview the other day "You can't just decide to not come after being given a subpoena." If he isn't showing up he is being coached. If he fails he dies, if he isn't already.

This man. Some of us ARE pissed and want to know where the fuck combetta went

Bump for you.

I haven't seen anything. Did he not show up today or did they cancel/postpone it?

Also, what do you think they'll ask Comey about? The plebbit stuff?

I bumb this :^)

>Who gives a fuck about Comey
Yeah the director of the FBI that admitted Hillary broke the law and didn't recommend indictment in the same speech doesn't matter at at all.

Some faggot furry who has no concept of opsec went asking plebbit for help on how to destroy evidence is much more important.

Don't get me wrong, Combetta is important, but Comey should be forced to step down because he decided we shouldn't apply the law equally.

I don't know. I'm not sure if they're asking him questions pertaining to this situation.
My wager is that he'll say, "Hey guys, I said I don't recommend criminal charges, so let's just act like this is Kindergarten and not give a shit."
Or something to drop the investigation, yet again.

I just called the Oversight Committee (the number is publicly available on their website) and spoke to a very nice lady on the phone.
According to her, the hearing has been postponed "indefinitely". She clarified that isn't to mean that it's being put off, but she told me specifically that some documents were delivered to them recently (most likely the Comey/FBI subpeona'd documents) and had content in it that was causing them to look over it extremely thoroughly.
I'll take that as good news.

Check my above post.

>Where is Paul Combetta
Globetrotting with Waldo and Carmen Sandiego.

Should have asked about Combetta

Good work user. Chaffetz is a shark and he smells blood in the water, there's is no way he would let Combetta slide. I suspect they're in the process of trying to verify information or something like that. If Combetta was dead it would make the news.

Phew. Well I'm happy that they received some documentation, but that is still time for Combetta and CFG to do some scripting. So he can go on his merry way until they decide to call him up again?

Yeah, for some reason all these leaks have only depressed voters and have not forced any action from HRC so nothing matters and someday we're all going to die.

Wubbalubbadubdub!

>it would make news
Barely. MSM would give it a half-hearted mention in the ticker. If you followed politicians such as Chaffetz then you may hear about it.

Sorry I didn't clarify. I specifically asked about Combetta and what I typed above was the response she gave me.

You aren't wrong. Hopefully lady Justice comes through on this one.

Kill yourself

Anyone want to guess what commie Comey will say or will he plead the fifth?

Are they asking him questions about anything, or is did he invite himself?

Wow that's great work

Any anons can volunteer a quick recap?

This board is under heavy attack, if you havent notice.

Not only is CTR spamming threads, they're also spamming comments on other threads too.

I'm not sure. Although, I assume he was asked to testify given the recent evidence on Combetta.
Otherwise, I can't think of reason why he would invite himself to a hearing and subject himself to questioning.

better than a bathtub of acid

the 30th is a economic happening aswell

Combetta, who is practically assumed to delete Clinton's emails resulting in an intention charge, said during his first interview that he pleads the 5th amendment so he doesn't have to talk. Well he was issued a subpoena to come anyway, which he didn't. They rescheduled for today, but it was suddenly dropped. F.B.I. director Comey is being interviewed tomorrow and that interview may shed light on the matter of Combetta missing.

I'm trying to, every day by consuming volumes of (bluuirp) scotch.

I thought it might have been a formal way of saying, "I told the DoJ to not press criminal charges, so stop with this investigation." But I believe the oversight committee can -- and Chavettz will -- say "Too fucking bad." That's my hope anyway.

Not Clinton's emails.

Someone bigger.

Soros?

President Obama communicated with hillary over her private server using a pseudonym.

It is likely that the FBI is protecting Obama.