IVE BECOME SO NUMB

IVE BECOME SO NUMB
I CANT FEEL YOU THERE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6miaTf1gF4g
youtube.com/watch?v=WnAvNdVyJB0
mobile.twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/780554122902638592
youtube.com/watch?v=51iquRYKPbs
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/9/27/13072668/debate-trump-clinton-polls
heatst.com/politics/lester-holt-the-third-debater/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

UP UP WE GO BOYS!

ALL ABOARD!

Now that's what I'm talking about

I'M STANDING ON THE ROOF TOP READY TO FALL

To be fair, there hasn't been enough time to reflect the change (if any) from the debate.

BG

NO BRAKES!

holy fugg +4 in Virginia

>VA

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

wow, leading in Virginia?

Are these new? Look like the same ones from yesterday

> there hasn't been enough time to correct the record from the debate

FTFY

This pic is in response to all the CTR shills who were trying to convince people that Trump didn't win the debate.

Uh what is there to celebrate? Florida and Iowa were once sure things for Trump, and now he's only up by 2 in both. That's not good....

b-but he lost the debate!

Thread theme~

youtube.com/watch?v=6miaTf1gF4g

>Virginia

Wasn't the purpose of Kaine to secure Virginia? Good fucking lord

Were these polls from Sunday?

Bump. What a time to be alive.

HOW IS THIS HAPPENING? TRUMP GOT BTFO YESTERDAY

AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Polls before Trump shit the bed last night. Wait a few days.

REEEEEEE IT WAS THAT HACKER Cred Forums HE RAIDED THE POLLS GOYIM

oh gee look, another poll that Cred Forums and reddit trolls rigged, the alt-right is sick, you racists NEED TO STOP!

Not this time Cred Forums.

Everyone got fooled last time remember.

>tfw live in virginia

Tim "Literally Who" Kaine can't secure jack.

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

I WAS CHOSEN BY HEAVEN

SAY MY NAME WHEN YOU PRAY

youtube.com/watch?v=WnAvNdVyJB0

kek no he didn't...

you know when you summarize the events of the last year like that it makes this sound like some kind of stupid LN plot

GUILLOTIIIIIIIIIIIIINE

HYAH

>winning Virgina, the home state of Shillary's VP

W E W

E

W

17h old tweet

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

PRAISE KEK, TRUMP IS STILL KILLING IT

RED DAWN BABY!

AYOOO

SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>muh rigged polls

>popular vote means you become president

You dumb dummies.

Clinton has the rep and dem establishment, wall street, saudis, celebrities, media.

She's already won. This campaign and debates are just cheap ways to shrug off Clinton's crimes and prep americans for an escalated war with russia.

PRAISE KEK

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN JUST CAN'T STOP

HE IS UNSTUMPABLE

Trump is tied with Clinton in the newest Minnesota poll. Minnesota, the place that even Reagen lost.

HES ONLY UP BY 2 IN FLORIDA AND IOWA? OH WOW. TRUMP SHILLS, HIS MOMENTUM IS ALREADY SLIDING. THOSE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE RED THIS YEAR!

where is your praise in kek

Every democrat right now

TWO NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

I don't think polls are conducted in 16 hours. You're in denial buddy

>ignoring Virginia

so much more aware!

mobile.twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/780554122902638592

>Not posting both sets
Shame on you OP.

Thats a good bit of info

good tagline

even REAGAN coulldnt win Minnesota

Don't you know he can speak spanish and play the harmonica?

+4 IN VIRGINIA HAHAHAHAHAHA

I provided the twitter for you, you know.

Actually didnt see the second one, thanks.

If that were true

Then we need revolution. I mean, at this point, that would be the only solution.

It's like I've said before, this election is the most important in history because it represents the tipping point. Hillary Clinton is, without question, one of the most transparently corrupt establishment candidates we have seen in this country in a long time. No doubt most if not all recent presidents are puppets of the establishment, but Clinton isn't even trying to hide it. That's why, given everything that is happening in the world, given how much more people are tuned in to this election, given how much more people are active, and given the overall poor state of the country in general, revolution is the only answer if they try to steal this particular election away from the people, and if you are paying attention, that's what a Clinton victory would be, abject theft, Trump has been VASTLY more popular and you can tell just by paying fucking attention.

I don't think the people are going to throw up their hands and let this one go, there will be chaos if Trump isn't elected, and I think it might be long overdue.

>Virginia +4

FUCKING HOW? HE WAS DESTROYED IN THE DEBATE REEEEEE!!!

BECOME MORE LIKE ME, AND BE LESS LIKE YOU.

We have to keep the momentum going and shitpost until our God Emperor gets into power!

A group of NEETS on a wapanese image board are more powerful than the entire Clinton Machine.

(+2)

As if we couldn't figure out the differences between two numbers

>+4 in Virginia

hope the debate doesnt change these numbers lads, looks good

All gone after last night's atrocious debate performance.

IS THIS THE END OF HILLARY?

>t. CTR

The purpose of Kaine was to reward him for making DWS head of the DNC and to have somebody easy to blackmail if Hillary dies or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=51iquRYKPbs

As a VA resident
FUCK Kaine. the only reason he got in was Richmond, Norfolk and NOVA. The rest of this state is red as hell and there are Trump signs EVERYWHERE

Hillary will be up by 5% by this time on Thursday. It takes time for the polls to work themselves out. Hillary's health was the main issue people had and she answered the questions last night.

I hate to break it to you guys, but primarily old people actually use polls

When the election comes around, all of the apathetic millenials are going to vote in full force to stop le racist sexist man and bury our hopes and dreams

>When the election comes around, all of the apathetic millenials are going to vote in full force to stop le racist sexist man and bury our hopes and dreams
Just like brexit right?

The truth will come out. Hillary looked like a junked out fiend, blinking and staring like a lunatic. Most sane Americans will notice something is wrong with that sick bitch.

I miss Aussie shitposting so much

WHERE ARE THE BLOOMBERG AND REUTERS POLLS WHEN YOU NEED THEM.

HURRY UP AND POLL ALREADY BEFORE WE LOSE THE NARRATIVE

GUYS I'M SHAKING RN

YOU TOLD ME SHE WON THE DEBATE

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING WTF WTF WTF I THOUGHT THAT ORANGE BIGOT WAS DONE FOR WHY DID YOU LIE

I laughed way too hard at this.

I heard Katy Perry will get naked for me if I vote Clinton. Sorry guys, I've been on the Trump train up until now but there is only so much a man can take before breaking. Hillary will be an OK president

You can cap my post, friend, it's going to be a slaughter

Blame it on the shills, my goyim

Do not fuck it up US bros this is the 2nd opportunity this year to deliver a massive blow to the globalists and SJWs.

Fellow VA fag, can confirm. Trump easily has more support within my anecdotal sample group

ITS NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU TOLD ME HILLARY WON THE DEBATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump won lad

5 Oculus bucks have been put into your account!

Last two numbers equal Trump's percentage of votes in the final results.

SUFFOCATION
NO BREATHING

You mean that ISN'T the change since last poll? That's idiotic.

>79
I'm okay with this.

I'm sensing a landslide. Trump has Ohio, Nevada and Florida locked up, and is coming for Colorado, Michigan, and now apparently Minnesota and Virginia.

Dubbz for benis

HILLARY IS DONE

>+4 in Virginia

How come? Hillary has the leader of all Virginicucks as her VP.

They just shill "FAKE NUMBERS, THE JEWS ARE LYING TRUMP LOST REEEEEE!"
Worse than Trump fanboys desu famm.

WAKE ME UP

>#1 trend on twitter is TrumpWon
>most polls showing him as winning
>most people only watch the first 30 minutes of the debate
>trump owned in the first 30 minutes
>implying debates matter anyway, see Romney vs. Obama
>no one will remember this fucking debate after the third one

It's over boys!!!

no it isn't, OP established Linkin Park is the thread theme already mate

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html

Here's a good way to check the battleground states latest polls.

AND IIIIIII
HAVE BeCOME
COMFORTABLY NUMB

THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING!!

NO, I AM IN CHARGE DONALD, THE PRESIDENCY IS MINEEEEEE!

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/9/27/13072668/debate-trump-clinton-polls

>Donald Trump won the debate … according to useless website polls that mean nothing

also why do people even think the debates matter? trump looked like a dumbass most of the republican debates but he's supporters don't care - they never cared how he fares in debates or how the MSM portrays him. they are sealed the fuck in and have demonstrated it a billion times. le undecided voters is a meme, most people that are going to legit vote already knew who they were going for at the get-go and nothing changes. "undecided voters" are overweight millennials that are not going to leave the couch to vote.

Why is Trump more than fifty points ahead, you might ask.

>VA
wew

>getting mad at the truth

Clinton's uncanny valley face lost the debate last night. Undecided voters are dumb as hell, and Hillary looking like a cartoon witch won't win their votes.

this is the most likely outcome if Trump is to win.

Fucking Virginia that's crazy

>trump looked like a dumbass most of the republican debates
Well he won every single debate so I'm not sure where you're getting this from.

The Democrats have been the smug party for a while now, and Trump's taking that away.

Guys, if they were released so close to the debate, the polls were obviously done BEFORE the debates.

I never said he lost, he did win but it was mostly by ad-hominem attacks and nothing substantive or intelligent at all - and he looked like a dumbass.

TO THE SKIIIIIEEES
SEE CAROLUS RISE

>B-but he didn't pay his taxes
Apparently nobody in America likes to pay them. Hue.

Why? Is that a big Democrat stronghold?

Also, this. I would have thought by now that you would all know that they do it in the week running up to a release.

He's ahead actually ahead in VA right now. I don't think he's taking Colorado. Give him ME2.

New Hampshire could be important.

I don't agree, he does attack, but last night Hillary was far more aggressive with the ad hominems, and usually he's defending against ad hominems from other candidates. Trump prefers to stick to his message of economic nationalism, the failed foreign policy and the failures of career politicians.

>tfw 4d chess fools the masses into thinking he won the debate through rising polls even though he lost and the polls won't reflect that until later this week when the consensus on him appearing to won the debate has already been solidified

He is a goddamn genius.

Old people are good about voting though

What the fuck even is "Political Polls" LOL, never heard of it because it's biased and untrustworthy

kaine from virginia

STATE OF THE RACE
>STATE OF THE RACE
STATE OF THE RACE
>STATE OF THE RACE
STATE OF THE RACE
>STATE OF THE RACE
STATE OF THE RACE
>STATE OF THE RACE
STATE OF THE RACE
>STATE OF THE RACE
STATE OF THE RACE
>STATE OF THE RACE
STATE OF THE RACE
>STATE OF THE RACE
STATE OF THE RACE
>STATE OF THE RACE
STATE OF THE RACE
>STATE OF THE RACE

Are these legit or just memetics by CTR?

Polls are legit, released yesterday during the debate. They're taken before the debate but still shows an extremely interesting shift. Virgina +4 is just unbelievable. Demonstrates that the State is closer than previously thought.

SHADILAY

You can't give Trump VA based on one poll.

VIRGINIA

top kek

he still would win without VA

Your designated CTR cuckshed is that way --->

that's what I assumed here: He'll have to thread the needle, with NV, CO and FL being his most likely pitfalls.

Reminder that democratic governor elections of VA was polling at +15 before election day, he ended up winning by only one.

The undecided bit is so true. People "undecided" by October are just people staying at home basically.

NoVa is cucked and Kaine is from there

Whens the next debate?

>+4 in VA

what the fugggg
That's a 10 point pivot.

I wouldn't be so quick to celebrate this. His bombing of the debates were obviously not recorded in this poll. It will usually take a week or two to see what exactly the debates did for either of them.

Fair enough, just wanting to be realistic here.

>UPI

inherently republican bias poll

Please use polls that are respected like CNN/NBC/ABC/etc

Tim Kaine is a weak ass politician.

Nobody cares about him in VA.

Pence is going to dispense the pain on kaine

bro in a week trump will have done 50 rallies and hilary will probably have fallen down 3 times

trumps just using the debate as ammunition for his rallies

October 9th

oh fuck off correct the record shill.

Yeah. Now her health is totally good to go. She made it through a debate and she made it through 11 hours in court on benghazi. She's good to go. She'll be up by some number I pulled out of my ass by an arbitrary time im pulling out of my ass.

Hey do you think women should get paid more than you for being women?

>no maine split

R EEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If Trump can flip Virginia it's over for Hillary. Not only does Virginia have a very significant number of electoral votes, but it would also likely be a sign that other blue states are no longer loyal to the Democrat party. Trump is redrawing the election map.

THIS

I FUCKING TOLD YOU NIGGERS, THEy'RE NOT GOING TO GET AWAY WITH GASLIGHTING US!!

WE WILL NOT CAPITULATE

I know the shills are out in force but I'm glad trump won the debate. Hell did anyone notice hillarys handlers had to keep her from falling into the audience of people shaking her hand?

NO

NO

FUCKING

NOOOOOOOOOOO

You will never bring the wrath of ancient Swedish kings by linking English version user

>only +2 in iowa

well shit

Was this before or after the debate? Since i think we all know these are going down

Lol this isn't with the debates. His lead is going to shrink by double digits in swing states.

Fucking strange ride this year has been. Top kek

>only up 2
lol no, he's in landslide territory in Florida, the Dems area even losing in early voting.

Holy mother of underrated

He's going to lose half his base in Florida after last night.

This is beautiful. All the shilling, crying and shitting can't help Clinton now.

FUCKING BEAUTIFUL!

Over what?

Are you a retard?

Good reasoning

He doesn't know about Trump getting utterly fucked by Hillary?

Stellar argument. Really got my noggin joggin'

serious question, over what?

my reaction exactly user

You seem to be.

>shilling that trump lost to hillary

hello CNN faggot

>does't know how to use green text
You need to make an argument or you're just being an incredulous asshole.

You're really bad at this. Whatever CTR is paying you it's too much.

Are you that dense that you cannot see that he lost, badly?

He stuttered, lost his cool, and couldn't answer any question after 45 minutes.

THROUGH THE GATES OF HELL

I COULD BE ON THE EDGE NOW I COULD BE WRONG

Why is Pence so based, bros?

She stuttered twice as much as he did.

I only count him doing it once.

He answered every question, hillary skirted around them and if you think she answered them you're a moron.

Is it the coal thing? Hillary shouldn't have brought the solar panels most people realize after several failed projects that it's just corrupt pork barrel spending

Thanks for correcting the recordâ„¢ Jack.

And you're right. A future with lots of blacks and really high taxes sounds awesome. It's worked wonders in Haiti.

She was a much better speaker, don't know what you're talking about.

>Le Haiti conspiracy

Nice generated controversy

Oh man
When is this?
I need to see Comfy Father Pence get his belt out for Kaine the Gringo.

Blood, He went on a tangent about how his kid is ten and great at computers when talking about cyber security.

Nice lies drumpfkin
>you wuz totally out of line Hillary

>Le Hillary tried to bribe Haiti.
How scared are you that you're going to be strung up along with Hillary shill?

and yesterday, you had a nation. stay cucked

Florida is Trump landslide territory

He won early voting which has never happened before

>generated controversy

You work for CTR. That's pathetic. But you do so to support your Xanax addiction, and that's admirable Maude, it really is. I mean the life of debt ridden spinster is tough. But you do what you've got to do.

But...

Your party thinks that if we have more blacks and more Hispanics and more taxes and lowered standards that everything is going to get really really really good.

That is literal insanity.

/x/ has been trying to summon things for years now and Cred Forums without knowing a thing about magic has summoned 2 (TWO) paranormal entities.

praise kek

>WAIT A MINUTE LET ME CATCH MY BREATH

>Really got my noggin joggin'
gave me a good chuckle

thanks leaf

funny, isn't it?

two? kek and?

Generated?

Bill specifically asked for money going to Clinton foundation. Even read off the website in one of his speeches. Then they spent even less on Haiti than a normal shitty charity. Its the fact that they can and do use their power and positions to further their foundation with extreme corruption and conflict of interest.

ITT: setup for Romney 2.0.

who the fuck cares? these states were going to trump from the start

You actually think Trump convinced fence sitters last night?

He only lost support. Hell, Hillary took a good chunk of his fairly new supporters.

This.

Only his polls are going to get wrecked by the weekend.

meme magic i think

Because we are genuine in our desires. They only want to roleplay and have fun.

Kek and Jeb

im pretty surprised desu laddo desu

he did rather well, but wasnt a k/o

ebola-chan

/x/ has always been pathetic.

Holy shit, the American populace is beyond stupid. Trump acted like a fucking idiot last night and they just ate it up.

hillary already has what shes going into nov.8 with, her gameplan is to hold the demographics that she has and i think she barely did that with her performance last night. it was really lackluster and wasn't standout, so was trump but all he really needed to do was be there and fight for himself and he did.

pretty conservative actually.

Ebola-chan of course.
I remember the whole thing being almost nothing and contained in a small zone when the whole "cult" started to pick up strenght and it got out of hand fast.

Newfags.

Get to work clerics of Kek. This is the next mission of your meme campagin. Move out.

If you're going to count eblola chan then you should count winter chan too.

Ebola-chan. Congolese intellectuals were warning people in the Congo that white people in Europe and the US were worshiping Ebola-chan and hoping she would wipe out all of the people of Africa. This was the first major 'event' of Meme Magic on Cred Forums, although it had been becoming more known in the months leading up to Ebola-chan.

/x/ has been an anti-dubs board since dub posting became popular. It's not surprising that they can't summon anything without numbers.

DONALDUS REX

Mitt "No Charisma"Romney beat Obama handily in the first debate in 2012. How did that election turn out?

I know you're a woman who is being paid (poorly) to spin things in Hillary's favor by CTRâ„¢ (A low level propaganda bucket shop), but the notion that she converted a single Trump voter last night is absurd.

She's already lost Ohio. And as goes Ohio, so goes the nation. It's over.

What the fuck? I haven't been this nervous since the Mexican judge, "my African American" shit happened in the same week. How is he winning? Do people just not even care what happens since she's so much a piece of shit?

KEEP MEMEING YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARDS, WE'RE DOING IT

So that debate was a virtual repeat of the primary debates. Trump seemingly makes a fool out of himself, the main stream media laugh at him fucking up so bad only for the polls to show a completely different story....

He really is going to become president isn't he? America is fucked

Nice

Trump is a master chessman.
1 attract attention of all media by being outrageous

2 be nice and tame to convince electorate

Now Trump will behave and play a nice guy to earn normie trust since stomfag trust is already earned.

Is this good?

>the only scientific polls are the ones where Hillary won

#ThingsThatMakeYouGoHmmmmmmmmmm

Winterchan failed miserably though

Virginia will be sealed after Pence destroys Kaine in Virginia on Tuesday!

Actually I'm a VP of Sales of my company with some downtime.

And he can win Ohio and lose you dumbfuck.

She's won the whole thing already. Trump isn't winning Colorado after last night, same with Nevada and Florida. Probably losing North Carolina too.

VP debates mean nothing.

good good

Kek failed miserably too

>Trump actually made Anime real

This cycle they actually do, since Hillary is widely considered to be walking corpse. Expect much higher viewership than normal.

chaos either way. the people are ideologically motivated for the most part. People don't know how to discuss ideas and people are no longer able to separated agreement from respect. This election feels more like a conclusion than a climax.

Average IQ by race:

Ashkenazi Jew: 112
East Asian: 110
Northern European: 105
Southern European: 100
Mestizo Hispanic: 90
African Anerican: 85
African: 70
Abbo: 65

I love how "liberals" have no problem with dismissing entire countries as stupid but deny the scientific truth of race and intelligence.

Trump is strong in the Virginia Beach area in addition to the usual Republican zones, it's what saved him in the primary against NOVA which is full of establishment Republicans. A lot of retired military there.

Coal country is great but it's sparsely-populated and Fairfax county has been importing as many people as it can

???

>Dying meme

Yeah she totally collapsed on stage yesterday!

Keep in mind the 'Shy Tory effect'

Since Trump is an embarrassing figure not everyone will admit that they will vote for him. So even with Trump voters shying away from the Polls he is STILL winning.

I lived in Virginia 10 years ago. Most pro confederate southern state ive ever fucking been to. Obama only won because they had awful GOP candidates running

Virginia!

>actually I'm a VP of Sales of my company with some downtime.

Wew lassie

The Trump's mnogokhodovochka is real.

>comparing Trump to a generic dubya tier cuckservative

lol got em

Holy fuck hahahaba

Low black turnout perhaps? The Richmond blacks may be defecting

oh my god, he's still alive and in the lead!

Gestalt constructs such as Kek require massive amounts of people connecting their subconsciousness. /x/ was always too small to properly create one.

KEKS TRIGGERED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kaine isn't really that popular compared to our other Democratic senator, whose more like Webb

I think that debate only persuaded >1-2% of voters to change.

someone fucking explain those polls to me

HOW DO THEY KNOW AT EACH SECOND WHO PEOPLE LIKE MORE? HOW ARE THEY CONSTANTLY ASKING PEOPLE "HEY WHO DO YOU SUPPORT NOW? AND NOW? AND NOW?" WHAT THE FUCK

What the fuck.. I wrote cuck, not kek... the fuck is this shit?

Bullshit.

LMAO CTR GET REKT

To sway even 1 % of voters is an amazing feat in an election of millions

No, the apathetic millenials won't vote. however, the trump supporting one like myself (not a citizen, but you get the point) will because they are actually enthusiastic about their candidate. Only the few millenial chicks who pay attention to politics are enthusiastic for hildabeast.

>Robert E. Lee's state
>Liberal stronghold

>poor people polls vs. real people polls

Damn, are we all just LARPing too hard?

All embrace me
It’s my time to rule at last
Fifteen years have I been waiting
To sit upon my throne

No allegiance
I will swear no oath
Crowned by god not by the church
As my power is divine!

It's going to be around 10% if not more.

if you lose the debate, you win

top kek

WEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL

HE AIN'T MAH BOY BUT THA BROTHA IS HEAVY

checked

>Congolese intellectuals

>Trump criticizes our airports, calls the US a third world country
>Chinese immigrant wife laughs, "it's true."

Hopefully Americans get the same takeaway, when a million people came to Cleveland to worship basketball players our RTA line was rendered useless, 6 hour long wait at times and lines that crawled all the back into the airport itself.
I'm so mad Trump couldn't articulate.

Reminder that even though people are still registered Democrat they can still vote for trump and vice versa. I'm a democrat who voted Bernie and I will be voting Trump come November a few of my friends are the same way, they don't care what happens as long as Hillary gets the short end of the stick for screwing over the most honest person in the election, Bernie. I live in a battle ground state, so remember the "democrat" voters are being swayed to vote Trump even though on their Ticket they are Democrat.

Underrated Post

witnessed

Audible kek

This has been a great year gents

We pulse rifles now.

What are we even doing

praise kek

HOW CAN U SEE IN TOO MY EYES, LIKE OPEN DOOOOOORRS

Leading you down into my core
Where I've become so numb, without a soul

My spirit's sleeping somewhere cold
Until you find it there and lead it back home

WAKE ME UP WAKE ME UP INSIDE

ALL I SEE ARE TRUMP AND BERNIE SIGNS

I SAW A SINGLE HILLARY BUMPER STICKER ON A 2014 MEXICAN FORD FOCUS

SAD!

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Holt did this because of what they did to lauer. Holt needs to pay so this doesn't happen again.

war will reign if Clinton wins you better fucking pray for it to never happen

DO YOU FEEL IN CHARGE?

The debate moderator is not supposed to fact check. That is the job of the opponent.

Trump was debating against two people last night and he still won.

heatst.com/politics/lester-holt-the-third-debater/
IT BEGINS

>America is fucked

I bet you voted against the Brexit didn't you?

kekd hard

>virginia

How can that even be possible?

I AM A GREAT MAGICIAN

AS WE MAKE OUR WAY TO HEAVEN

You deserve a lot more (You)s than you're going to get, so here's one.

That's because Ayyliens are laughing at /x/'s attempts to try to contact them.

Either that or Ayy lmaos are bantmasters and just want to see people like us succeed.

>red virginia

watch him drop the next coming days

Called it in November 2015. Trump vs Clinton means red Virginia and Michigan

You never realize how weird things are on here until you spell it out.

Fucking Loras. Full of Catholic cucks.

>You dumb dummies.

You gay faggot

I CAN'T ALWAYS SAY
LIFE'S GONNA BE BETTER TOMORROW
FALLING AWAY FROM ME
FALLING
AWAY FROM ME

Anyone else think that Hillary's illness was a lie? That her falling down was staged? That the CTR fags were the ones who pushed it on here? That the whole "explosion" hillary made after that forum was actually made up?

Neo never left the simulation

Most Virginia polling was way out of line forever. Everyone's ignored this.

it'd be a "shame" if that man's life was ruined over his moderating. I'd bet the next person wouldn't make the same mistakes.

>America is fucked

You globalist faggots will hang

You remember that Romney won the first debate, right?

He can but Ohio is the only state that is the single decider every time historically.

Wait a second.

Gets, before Bateman and the like, used to be associated with pic related (Yami, the "King of Gets").

Now what does Yu-Gi-Oh feature?

What does Yami specifically use when in a cinch?

Egyptian God Cards.

who?