Humanity is being lied to by the false light so hard that we live in a multitude of lies surrounded in great formulated...

Humanity is being lied to by the false light so hard that we live in a multitude of lies surrounded in great formulated detail. To see the way and defeat him who is coming soon, you need Jesus Christ. He is going to manifest soon. They're breaking the world of flesh and bridging with spirit-tec

>youtube.com/watch?v=Q9ElIFK91d8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h9zOYB8kpHk
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 1&version=KJV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He was in my body using me as a vehicle as well and I was saying and doing similar things as this person was. Now if we're being in a way cloned in the mentality how many of us real/natural humans are left?

Do not look into the eyes of LAM the picture could be a gateway because when I did one night, he said "You have me now." Then began my crazy journey into that which is not on human level thus I felt like an outcast because man wasn't awake with what I also know.

Lucifer is rising and he will be in a man and his number shall be six hundred threescore and six.

Lucifer was in me but Jesus helped. This man here, he also needs the light of God lest he be devoured by the enemy of us, humanity. Apple of God's eye.

He's going from one human, to the next, to the next, until the one of the number of the beast and then will he be able to manifest from spirit into the host of a man in potter's clay

It may be right before your eyes but (it kind of is it kind of isn't) and now I realize why the light of man in whom is Jesus, light of the world is so important to win against the false light of the serpent. He was in me, before he went inside him.

He had the Head of Lion and the Body of a Snake.

They call him Samael, Saklas or Yaldabaoth.

The Demiurge. The Chief Archon of the Hebdomad.

I BET YOU IDIOTS WOULD BE SO(shouldn't call my fellow beloved human idiots) but moreso hey, you all might get conditioned (as in a way already are) to think this is sooooo cool that when he rises, you all will make him your ruler!

This is the take over of the infernal empire.

That's him. The other lion opposing the Lion of Judah.

youtube.com/watch?v=h9zOYB8kpHk

No, humans need to grow up. its mass psychological warfare of an over imaginative species.

everyone is literally crazy

In his arrogance, Yaldabaoth boasted to the other archons that:
"I am God and there is no other God beside me!"

Yaldabaoth was weak and ignorant, because he didn't realise that were any power greater than him. He thought he was the First. Yaldabaoth had sinned for saying these words, which was why he was called Samael – "the blind god". He has another name – Saklas, a name usually assigned to Satan.

It was Sophia, who rebuked him and gave him this name, Samael.
"You are mistaken, Samael"

After this boast, he challenged the voice:
"If any other thing exists before me, let it be shown forth to me!"

So Sophia stretch forth her finger and brought limitless light into matter and the region of chaos.

The chief archon trembled in fear.

When Yaldabaoth and the other archons heard the voice. They sought this voice and traced the voice to the abyss, where the chief archon saw the reflection of his mother in the water. They want take hold of the image but could not. They were ignorant and weak, because they didn't understand that the image was reflected from above.

"I am a jealous God, and there is no other God beside me."
But by announcing this he indicated to the angels who attended him that there exists another God.

For if there were no other one, of whom would he be jealous?

Your a mouth an anus. you consume shit, reproduce and die. All in vainity.

Then you use fear and psychological manipulation to controll your enviroment.

If G-d existed and was pure rational logic, the first thing he would do is end himself

The lion headed winged serpent was in me, and I'm glad I'm not the one he manifests through. I (my flesh body) could have been him!

Because I held on to the rope, with faith the size of a mustard seed in the end, I know the secret of faith, and other heavenly things man wishes to know, and through Christ I prevailed. I'll be monitoring the individual in the video and I wonder if I should even share the knowledge I kept typing down in my notes and recording in videos and in voice almost uncontrollably until he left me.

Jesus Christ is the Lord. I have him, and I will never let him go.

Says the unrational human

Why do I sense evil in your Youtube preview? I don't want to press play, it just seems unsafe.

>spirit-tec

Please make sure that you're not researching the occult, i.e. the realm of the evil one.

>winged serpent was in me
Just read the gospel (KJV) ASAP and then get baptized and start learning.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 1&version=KJV

I am baptized, and I have read, and it is through what is written that I defeated him when he was in me. We kept replying to him, "it is written (this and that)" and then he would try to defeat God's logic again and we'd again charge him and say "It is written! (Counter)" and I didn't even know 100% what was going on in a way but after I found 44,444 it solidified even more.

>I found 44,444 it solidified even more
Stop consorting with God's enemies. Just tell them to leave. They have nothing to offer you and you don't get special bonus points for trying to debate them.

"In Lord Jesus' name, I command you unclean spirits to leave". -- done.

Hope that helps, friend.

Already did, and has been done, you aren't getting what I'm trying to say in full. Again, he's going from person to person, treading to and fro the earth as it is written also to seek whom he can devour till manifest. It feels like he alters your dna when he's inside.

>the being who was inside me who I defeated through Jesus is now in the one who goes by 44,444 who may or may not be the 666 inwhich he rises out from, taking over the potter's clay.

May God help you.

He already has. Did I not already say?