Quality of Cartoons

Really, what went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0CJeDetA45Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ndI9vkgw_1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hanna Barbara has and will always be absolute shit.

The 2010 one was the best of the lot

Millennials, bro. Also CGI being used to speed up a lot of the traditional cell animation process, which I can't blame them for, but a lot of the styles now are just goofy and half-assed looking.

Even Batman: The Animated Series, a legendary cartoon, had a simple style to make animation easier and smoother, but the style was awesome and fit Batman well.

There's as much to be said about the substance in cartoons today as well as their animation. It's all just kind of shitty now.

2D > 3D
Always.

fosters home for imaginary friends started all this bullshit

They stopped outsourcing animation production to Japan

time moving forward was a mistake

What the hell is that artstyle that all these cartoons are using that makes them all look like the same sjw kids show everywhere?

God I miss kawaii Velma, her sister and Daphne

Get rekt John K.

>hating on based Top Cat and Johnny Quest
kys

I seriously pray they never diversify that cartoon. It would be completely ruined.

I forgot about a pup named scooby doo

Good point about Batman. Though as simple as it seems, the aesthetic definitely had a lot of thought put into it.

>no one talking about 1988
Seriously what the fuck

>millennials
Mfw I was born in '88 and I'm millennial.

a pup called scooby doo was great and you know it.

so was Obama in the 2010 pic the monster?

Hana Barbera was good pre-"realistic" cartoons. The complete irony of you posting a Ren and Stimpy image just shows your ignorance because the creator did love Hanna Barbera before they went shit.

Plus the whole grainy, grittiness of the older styles just seems to add much more character to the shows.

But alas, everyone wants everything to be all shiny and sleek even if it ends up looking like hot garbage.

>2010's velma

what happen

>people born in 88 are almost 20
WHERE DID THE TIME GO

THIS ISN'T POLITICS

Everything is devolving.

We hit our peak years ago.

Future generations will have the IQ of Stimpy.

there was a turning point where cg became cheaper and quicker to animate with then using drawn cels when before it was the opposite. thats when i believe the decline started

> Cred Forums

Kids in 1998, overreacted normies in 2014

I've seen this somewhere

dubs

> the degeneration of what children will watch means nothing

>a pup called scooby doo
I'm surprised that someone from Denmark watched it

I loved it though

Christ 2014 looks like a parody

That's what gets you the jewbucks. I bet the villains are no longer real estate scammers but racist ghouls or some shit

>catdog
>rockos modern life
>

It is Scooby-Doo with a Tex Avery zest.
It is the fall of Western Civilization. Hence, Cred Forums related.

>not seeing the connection between highly influential children's cartoon and the impact it will later have on the economy and geopolitics
stay pleb

South Park started it by using computer animations of poseable models in order to create the choppy stop-motion look much quicker and easier.

Then real cartoons started to use it, and you can see the clear divide in how limited the movements and facial expressions of characters are. Simpsons and Family Guy are still running today and the difference between today's animation and those of a decade ago are shocking.

Manga is always better quality than the anime.

>american education

ugh, why are they all white

what's that?

This is not Cred Forums.
American cartoons have most always had luck-luster animation. The writing has always been far more important, especially in humor cartoons.

>american education

Lol we are almost 30 fag

no

I think he's saying that Millennials are the ones being paid to animate nowadays

And in several cases like Steven Universe are even in charge of making their own cartoon

Scooby represents the nigger and Shaggy the whigger.

1969 had the best animations
2010 had the best drawings
2002 was an in-between
So I'm torn up between 1969 and 2002, as good drawings but shitty animations make it awkward as fuck.

>WHERE DID THE TIME GO
12 + 16 = 28

Wrong, 2010 animation was literally in permanent sunset all the time. 2002 was best.

First 3 episodes of this were good.

Rest was meh.

What? They remade this?

You dip

Scooby should be a furry.

Velma should become a 300 pound sjw

Shaggy should be a black muslim cripple

Daphne should be a mexican tranny

Freddie should be dead, like all cis white males.

Nothing, you're just watching jewish cartoons.
youtube.com/watch?v=0CJeDetA45Q

I MEMBER ARMITAGE!!

youtube.com/watch?v=ndI9vkgw_1Y

sauce?

what the fuck i hate politics now

Do you guys have actual autism?

>Rest was meh.
Rest became absolute harem

This
Top Cat was redpilled af

I was just talking to my friend about this a few days ago, what the fuck is going on with dragon ball super? It lost that gritty look DBZ had and trunks looks like a faggot now.

I also wanna mention I couldn't watch more than 10 min of the shit the jap voices are so bad