TRUMP GENERAL - It Takes Balls Edition

>VOTE TRUMP (vote each day)
worldwide.vote/
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU
>First Presidential Debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/hCEEPGNvB-4
>Trump/Hannity Post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/9SnZC3clEx4
>Trump/CNN post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/nZQc6U05H4M
>Trump/Bloomberg post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/zogu2VTQ9Sk
>Pence Rally at Milford, NH 9/26/16
youtu.be/JQHLhXwhhuY

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Roanoke VA 9/24/16
youtu.be/GeQ7Dgd7TWM
>Pence rally in Black Mountain NC 9/24/16
youtu.be/fj5Gmijr4eY
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/7-Xv3dfCObs
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4
>Trump speech at Shale Conf in Pittsburgh PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/WCa9NBgCSOw

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Full Measure 9/25/16
fullmeasure.news/news/cover-story/donald-trump-interview-part-1
>Pence Face the Nation 9/25/16
youtu.be/a849wTe-b4E
>DJTJR - Checks and Balances
youtu.be/5BWMTRckhlo
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-threatens-to-skip-remaining-debates-if-hillary-is-there?intcid=mod-latest
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/780813996739981316
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/john-h.-sununu-endorses-donald-j.-trump
blog.dilbert.com/post/151007796236/i-score-the-first-debate
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37481070
presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/405/vote/
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/
worldwide.vote
presidentialopenquestions.com/
nypost.com/2016/09/26/the-best-debate-takes-come-from-inside-the-bar/
pastebin.com/NEUYb36m
imgur.com/EKB49MO
cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html
countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats
washingtonexaminer.com/cruz-offers-to-help-trump-prep-for-next-debate/article/2602975
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/9/27/13072668/debate-trump-clinton-polls
twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/780599526230863874
philly.com/philly/polls/394918071.html
washingtonexaminer.com/i-watched-last-nights-debate-on-mute.-heres-who-won/article/2602956
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

balls

If Trump loses
The Dems will take over Supreme Court and congress, controlling the laws
Hillary will import as many migrants as she can ala Merkel
Buzzwords will continue dictate debate and discussion
Censorship will be pushed and passed by the congress in name of safe spaces
The demographics of the country will permanently change from immigration so that no one like Trump could ever get elected
Thus the options for American people will forever be Democrats, and Republicans by name only
Liberal, "tolerant" trash will become even more prevalent, who know how far things will go, Pedophilia, Zoophilia?
Until in a few decades that the Muslims gain enough power to overrule "progressiveness" at least in Muslim concentrated areas
Murder, Rape, Theft, all will rise under BLM and Muslims
The quality of life for all but the elite will plummet eventually, or quite soon
Criticizing the elite is not allowed, and will be shut down by the effective censorship

Awoo?

>Earlier last week an NBC intern was seen hand delivering a package to Clinton’s campaign headquarters, according to sources. The package was not given to secretarial staff, as would normally happen, but the intern was instead ushered into the personal office of Clinton campaign manager Robert Mook. Members of the Clinton press corps from several media organizations were in attendance at the time, and a reporter from Fox News recognized the intern, but said he was initially confused because the NBC intern was dressed like a Fed Ex employee...

HAHAHHAHA HOLY FUCK WHAT A FUCKING LOSER RETARD

DRUMPF FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH BAHAHAHA

newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-threatens-to-skip-remaining-debates-if-hillary-is-there?intcid=mod-latest

Why is she not 50 points ahead, Cred Forums?

He got crushed let's be honest. Feel bad because it was rigged but they should have gone into it expecting it to be rigged and prepared accordingly.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/780813996739981316

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/john-h.-sununu-endorses-donald-j.-trump

WE SUNUNU NOW

>Democracy is not a spectator sport
>The people aren't supposed to see all the shady shit
>Less transparency
Why did Obama get elected?

Thanks for all the support, folks. You've been great, really. We're going to win, bigly.

- DJT

Another example of somone who only plays 2D chess.

He got crushed let's be honest. Feel bad because it was rigged but they should have gone into it expecting it to be rigged and prepared accordingly.

He should have prepared more. It was obvious he was a little out of his depth.

I don't think anyone can conclusively say Trump won tonight. That's alright. He didn't need to. And in case anyone thinks that's shilling, it's exactly what I wrote beforehand: → →

What you essentially saw was his A-B testing session tonight, seeing how far he could bend the rules and interrupt her without running afoul of the moderator, and what her demeanor and responses would be like. At the same time, it was obvious that he was winging this debate, like he's winged nearly all his debates. The baseline for both of them has been established. She is seen as the fairly solid fixed fortification, and he is the brutish invader. Only one of these perceptions benefits from change. The Hero's Journey narrative, or ascendancy trend, is primed and ready to exploit.

He showed definite weakspots. Unfortunately for Shillary, those are the same weakspots that everyone has seen for years, i.e., they're not novel, not new, and they have very limited persuasive potential.

Anyone who tells you that this debate was conclusive in anyway, or that people won't tune in for the others, is delusional. Americans love drama. No one in their right mind would miss a chance to see Trump and Shillary go at each other. The audience is locked in to see Trump metamorphisize yet again in front of their eyes.

It's very clear that the person Shillary mocked against didn't think to continually interrupt her memorized speeches or antagonize her. Look for Trump to continue this tactic to a far greater extent. The fact that Vox and others are counting his interruptions shows you that it works.

>www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz
>/humor/
>borowitz

Copy pasta you used at the end of the last thread but it hit bump limit right after so you posted it again

>borowitz

Trump is a mistake. Trump is a mess. The debate proves that we've put our eggs in the wrong basket, and now they're gonna get trampled by some chicken legged orange orangutan because we fell for the drumpf meme. Goddammit I'm so mad right now. His performance proves he's just in this to make a laughing stock of us. At least with Hillary we could have had a US president who was properly vetted and trained by the fucking KKK. That's right, she was the real alt-right candidate all along. And now we've been led to the gallows, because we could not, and would not, #StandWithHer. I'm literally on the verge of literal tears of anger right now. If only we'd listened to the anons here who've been warning us about sturmpf all this time we could have prevented this. But no, now we're gonna have to cope with 4 years of a mentally deficient happy-go-lucky hippie retard who got rich off his daddy's money and has been prancing around on TV and magazine covers like a faggot for 30 years. That's how weak of a candidate I truly believe sturmpfler has become.This is even worse than the time we all supported Romney from the bottom of our hearts, and got our fingers burnt as a result. /Pol is truly dead.

Just honestly watching the debate I am shocked by Cred Forumss response
Hillary countered none of his points, the only exchange she seemed to win was the final one about sexist remarks. Hillary was being slaughtered for thirty minutes and then the debate stopped and the moderator became the new debater. How pathetic is it to respond to you have no plan with read my book, or appealing to fact checker outside the debate?
She conceded:
>Basically everything economic
>Especially NAFTA
>Didn't deny wanting TPP
>Couldn't answer on if it's Obamas fault for TPP
>Her people rigged the primary against Bernie
>Had no real response to the emails
>She allowed Trump to take away her Muh Russia card
>And left the point she thinks global warming is a bigger threat than nuclear weapons completely uncontested
Out of all that we got Trump is a sexist who was mean to Obama as a point Hillary won sort of, but she also was rightly pointed out as being a complete bitch to Obama too

This has to be satire

That was fast.

lmao jesus christ the shilling.

lol shills

DONALD, IF I HAD DEBATED HILLARY SHE WOULD HAVE ALREADY HAVE DROPPED OUT. I LOVE MY DAD! CHECK THESE DIGITS!

Because his competition was worse

She got crushed let's be honest. Feel bad because it was rigged but they should have gone into it expecting it to be rigged and prepared accordingly.

She should have prepared more. It was obvious she was a little out of her depth.

king nigger is good at talking and making people like him

that's basically all he needed

For anyone who is still obsessed with whether he won or lost, understand this: in the current media environment, there's no losing. There's no winning. No one agrees with or even listens to the other side anymore. Every side is pushing their own agenda. The only way to blow away all that garbage is with an undeniable, clear trend. A trend of continual, unquestionable improvement over 3 debates matters more than any 1 debate. This is a unique situation because unlike any other presidential debate, people are tuning in for the sheer drama, expecting a dumpster fire. They can't not look.

If you still don't understand, look at Kellyanne Conway and how even the left is conceding she's changed Trump for the better. That is a perfect example of trends overwhelming opinion. It's also the reason why Shillary has always trended down: she has no narrative arc to follow, no fate to invest in. That would've worked fine against another rudderless politician. Not Trump.

>Holt was so biased towards Hillary that even fucking BBC acknowledged it in their debate post-mortem

>bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37481070

I hope that those MSM-skeptical Independents picked up on it, too.

>My ex-wife's son

because his skin is the color of poo poo

Have to check in case you really are Trump and not Barron.

>Just honestly watching the debate I am shocked by Cred Forumss response

Wut

CTR could probably hire a better class of shills if Brock wasn't running the donor money through such a complex scheme, that some have described as money laundering.

Supposedly, the money is cycled through The Bonner Group multiple times, and a 12.5% cut is taken out of it every time.

That's like an instant paycut to what CTR could potentially be paying.

VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE

presidentialopenquestions.com/questions/405/vote/

VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE

She got crushed let's be honest. Feel bad because it was rigged but they should have gone into it expecting it to be rigged and prepared accordingly.

She should have prepared more. It was obvious she was a little out of his depth.

You can vote her 1 time everyday

GO GO GO

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/

why the fuck is my country blue at worldwide.vote
last time i checked it was 72% trump

Thank you, based Finn

>"humor" is in the url
what makes you say that user

Why are shills on here in full force since the debate last night?

Are they genuinely scared that a few thousand autistic frog posters are going to decide the fate of the election?

So far they have noticed.

Godspeed, my emperor

Maybe he lost in debate point and style when Lester was constantly correcting the record.
I am amazed when Hillary said she took the responsibility with the email mistake.

Truly a career criminal.

Forgot the pic

>Cred Forumss response
>Cred Forumss
Cred Forums got invaded by shills during and after the debate.

Because they got btfo by the speed of posting last night so they're trying to correct the record now when people are at work

I'm predicting Trump's poll numbers will actually go up despite what all the pundits are expecting.

>all of those redpilled questions that will never see the light of day

He made a pretty convincing case for the email thing not being a "mistake", but intentional.

I posted the link to this

Threadly reminder

Because they failed last night to push the narritve Trump was finished

We were absolutely trounced last night. Guys it was fun for a while but it's obvious now that Trump really doesn't stand a chance. He looked like a fool up there while Hillary presented herself as a respectable statesman.

All of my independent friends said that Hillary came out of that debate the clear victor. And we have two more of these coming up. God help us, we're going to have another president Clinton.

Isn't that what happened in the primary?

THIS IS ACTUALLY IMPORTANT:

VOTE

IF THEY DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS THAT ARE BIGLY WE CAN USE THIS AGAINST THEM EITHER WAY.

Literally the same post format as

Ted got crushed let's be honest. Feel bad because it was rigged but the delagates should have gone into it expecting it to be rigged and prepared accordingly.

Ted should have prepared more. It was obvious Ted was a little out of his depth.

Cred Forums doesn't talk like this faggot; go back to plebit

>when they're not even trying

WOW

Viewership dropped over 60% within 40 minutes of the debate, which is within the period when Trump was on top, pummeling Crooked H. This favors Trump immensely.

This article from the New York Post explains how an entire bar of undecideds said they leaned Trump after the debate and how they literally could not even remember a word Hillary said: nypost.com/2016/09/26/the-best-debate-takes-come-from-inside-the-bar/

This Daily Wire article also explains that yes, Trump did poorly in the 2nd half of the debate, but remember that Lester Holts was a disastrous disgrace.

>Holt, impossibly, was worse. With only 90 minutes, he decided that issues such as ObamaCare, immigration, Syria, Benghazi, and the Clinton Foundation were of no importance. What he did find urgent were all kinds of issues numerous polls prove no one cares about: Trump's (smart) refusal to release his taxes, Trump's Birtherism, Trump's stated opposition to the Iraq War, and a comment Trump made about Hillary not looking presidential.

>Holt didn’t just "fact-check" Trump, he argued with the businessman, something he did not do with Hillary -- even after she lied and said her illegal email server was a "mistake," even after she lied and claimed that her hands were clean in the birthing of Birtherism, even after she lied about her support for the trade deal known as TPP.

>By any objective measure, Holt dropped all pretense of objectivity. I have no issue with Trump or any presidential candidate being asked tough, even brutal questions. That's the game. But Hillary never faced tough questions. Not one.

>Nevertheless, Trump didn’t do himself any favors. Had last night's debate ended at the halfway point, he probably would have been declared the winner. Unfortunately for him it didn't, and then for an interminable hour, The Donald was defensive and less than focused. A lot of people are saying that it is better to win the first half of the debate than the second.

No wonder #TrumpWon trends

HOPE AND CHANGE.
Also, McCain/Palin was a fucking joke.
And Romney/Ryan was possibly deliberately the worst pick of that year's slate of candidates.

Anyone have that Putin/Bush image with them being bros and then Obama sitting with Putin at the bottom?

>presidentialopenquestions.com/

THESE FUCKING QUESTIONS

denial will give way to acceptance soon enough

you still got a month

Can someone post the jeb image where the entire map is yellow?

Yea, despite all the shilling it was a tie at best for Trump on a 2D level like Dilbert Man said; however the way he treated Clinton will help him come as less "scary" to suburban moms.

>trounced
(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)Go(You)back(You)to(You)Reddit(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)

That's not what he's saying. He's telling you to get involved. He's not saying that you're not allowed to see.

Copypasta straight out of the focus group to you

I think they will too. People were worried about seeing a crazy madman, instead they got an aggressive brash person who shredded Hillary on certain policy issues especially the economy. People who were on the fence now see he isn't some kind of monster and Hillary doesn't look any better

Checked

VIRGINIA

+4

MAGAGGAGAGGAGGAGAGGAGA

Reposting user's Holt Lester Debate Analysis.

>Trump was asked 15 exclusive questions.
>Hilary was asked 2 exclusive questions.

Let that sink in for a moment.

All questions were designed to be handed to her on a silver platter ("Trump finally mentioned the emails, would you like to respond?" and "Do you believe that police are implicitly biased against black people?") The rest of the replies to Hilary Clinton were respectful and easy "Secretary Clinton?" transitions instead of the skewered questions Holt Lester consistently spun against Trump.

This 1v1 debate was a lie. It was 2v1 and almost painstakingly designed to shut Trump down and stop his momentum. All of the questions were designed to push Trump off balance and keep him on the defensive while they leveled false claims and attributed lies to Trump's account, thus forcing him to eat up more time rebutting them that he could have used to discuss his policy issues or legitimate issues for our country. This was a hatchet job and Mr. Holt Lester should be ashamed of himself.

Pastebin of raw text:
pastebin.com/NEUYb36m

Alternative imgur link for spreading it to normies:
imgur.com/EKB49MO

I thought Trump could've done better, even without using extra ammo.

But considering the polls and public consensus saying that Trump got ahead, can you imagine the psychological effect this would have on Clinton?

He had less detailed points, he stammered sometimes, his rebuttals were substandard at times, among other things. Even a lot of Trump supporters felt he was iffy.

And yet... many polls (ranging from tens of thousands to millions of votes) say he won.

If Trump put out a performance even his own base says was iffy, and STILL "won", then what the fuck can the Clinton Camp even do? What happens if he actually pulls a decisive win at the next debate? Can the moderators stop him? Shit, did Lester Holt trying to stop him CAUSE him to win?

Trump winning by being prepared would be bad enough for the Clinton Camp, but this is potentially demoralizing on a whole different level.

wowee

Kek, meme magic is with us

WHERE IS INSIDER user

DONALD LODT THE DEBATE

GOODBYE COLORADO

He had never debated 1v1. He will wreck Hillary's anus next debate.

Now the shills are only going to talk the CNN debate poll since they don't have any election polls to shill.

>once she picks Kain she wins

>Why did Obama get elected?
young suburbanites are idealistic idiots. They always have been.

How is the VP debate gonna go?

cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html

1 million votes

TRUMP 68%

The other thing is, Trump could've done better, but his relatively weak performance was made mostly irrelevant by the sheer hubristic bias of Holt as moderator. Anyone watching after a certain point recognized that.

Oh man, she will start to get Yeb/Lubio/Rato-teir desperate if this becomes a trend

Good post here

>TRUMP GENERAL
LOSER

She came in 4th, behind Johnson and Stein, in the ABC News poll - KEK!

Trump can do a lot of things but he isn't a computer guy and would never waste the time to figure out how to set a trip

Every time I see this image I laugh a little.

The reason for that is, people are completely irrational.

Trump is a man.

Trump is tall.

Trump projects power.

Hillary is woman.

Hillary is small.

Hillary projects passive aggressiveness.

She's like a mother in law that secretly wants to see you scalped.

>cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html

>Trump didn't win the first debate

T O P

K E K

Kek warns it

oh come on. he's very funny. he even has another hilarious piece about the debate in pic related.

he wins prizes for this stuff so you should laugh.

Many of these politicians and Leftist supporting this nonsense don't realize that they are white as well and when we are all gone...they are next. Idiots.

The ONLY thing standing in the way of this one-world agenda is white, armed, middle class, Paitrots and Conservatives… males in particular. Such is the only thing standing in the way of the most horrific and bloody global tyranny, EVER!!!

Let that sink in, because it is 100% true. Recall Obama’s bitter clingers of guns and Bibles comment.

Once the above is removed, there are no knights in shining armor left anywhere in the entire world that will come to the rescue of anybody. And now you know why the LEFT / COMMUNISTS (Obama, Hillary, RINOS, and the DEMOCRAT PARTY as a whole, is working so feverishly to make life unlivable and difficult for white, armed,
middle class, Christians and Conservatives… males in particular.

There's nothing to laugh about there, partner.

Pence will dominate.

It will be EXTREMELY boring but /comfy/ at the same time.

I recommend watching in bed. You'll probably fall asleep and have a nice dream.

fucking kek

That's why the debate was an hour and a half of closeups on their faces with no other camerawork.

>Wisdom of the crowd

No thanks

are you guys this delusional? Are you not watching the news? Clinton demolished Trump and exposed him for the blubbering fool that he is.

never stop this meme

>the Brorowitz report

LOW

ENERGY

Irrelevant, people saw them shake hands in the beginning.

That was enough to set Hillary for her downfall.

What does this imply?

>I recommend watching in bed. You'll probably fall asleep and have a nice dream.

damn that sounds comfy af

Prolly will try and bring up abortion as much as possible

They still had to give a few shots of them together.

SHE WAS SO SMALL I WAS SHOCKED

>>Pence will dominate.
>
>It will be EXTREMELY boring but /comfy/ at the same time.
>
>I recommend watching in bed. You'll probably fall asleep and have a nice dream.

Here, you dropped this.

>watching the msm

>in the year of our lord 2016 Anno Domini

>i recommend watching in bed. You'll probably fall asleep and have a nice dream.

I kek'd

He's just so darn comfy

Kain is Catholic, right? That should go over well.

What nobody seems to be talking about is whether or not Hillary "winning" this debate actually made her more likeable or more appealing to voters.

Trump "losing" in the face of a snarky moderator and a smug af opponent might've actually given him some kind of everyman appeal.

What is the name of Dilbertman's book?

DONALD STOP STEALING MY FUCKING DUBS, MY WIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! I AM A STAR OF THE EMMYS!

CHECK THEM!

The delegates, Dahnald.

What was the R/D/I breakdown of that CNN poll last night again, Cred Forums?

This pisses me off more than It probably should.

FUCKING HERETICS GET OUT OF MY CHURCH REEEEEEE

>nobody

Somebody is.

Hillary was reading from notes, did anyone else notice?

NEW FLORIDA EARLY BALLOT NUMBERS! OUR LEAD HAS INCREASED!

countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats

Pence is smoother and comfier than Kaine. He'll win it.

Persuasion matters

praise kek

Pence comin' through

>LOOK AT THESE RIGGED POLLS WE'RE TOTALLY WINNING

>Trump "losing" in the face of a snarky moderator and a smug af opponent might've actually given him some kind of everyman appeal.

This, they got way to smug at the end and it wierded people out.

Reminded me how Lubio acted before he was BTFO

She was reading a script

>nypost.com/2016/09/26/the-best-debate-takes-come-from-inside-the-bar/

HILLARY WAS TOO SMUG

>more than it probably should
They're killing babies, m8

Don't worry, Jeb!, turtle always wins!

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHJAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

HOW CAN CTR COMPETE?

>2012: 43% D 40% R 17% I
>2016: 37% D 44% R 17% I

It's over, Florida is ours.

Dems 41 reps 27. Its absurd

It would be hilarious if some of those questions were brought up for Shillary to answer during one of the debates - you would see more flip flopping than a small fish out of water.

Hate be that guy, but this is just ballots requested, not votes. Yet.

Like 6-8% will not be accepted and many people won't return them.

Post timestamp in Trump Tower's office or on Trump Force One, faggot.

>voting in a poll is now rigging

>ITS
>FUCKING
>OVER

Yes.

I did not even no they were not allowed to have them, so I was not even looking for it or anything.

It was just 100% obvious.

>its only ok to rig polls when they're rigged by the MSM!

>not even gonna watch
Let's just come together and agree that both VP picks are just fucking awful.
(Unless Pence really is a Time Traveler.)

I imagine they will bring up abortion and LGBT shit as much as possible to hurt Pence. The unintended effect would be making the evangelicals emotionally defensive.

In the end, Pence will probably win because Kaine is a balding creep who looks like an autistic Slingblade.

Trump literally looking down at her

fucking hilarious

didnt know voting was a bad thing. you must be communist

>Reed said Clinton came across as either smug or as though she was reading her résumé, adding there was nothing on her résumé that touched on his life. “I am a small businessman, a farmer, come from a long line of farmers and coal miners. The policies she talked about tonight ultimately either hurt me or ignore me,” he said.

>when you try the Joe Biden debating method and it blows up in your face

>voting in polls is rigging.
>we somehow manufactured hundreds of thousands of votes.

My record has not been corrected.

These 1 post IDs are really making my jello jiggle

no rigging a poll is rigging
and there's probably dozens more in the archive for every other poll

That's not even Onion tier, and the Onion is owned by Hillary now.

Smug only works for snarky liberals who like to feel superior.

What did she mean by this?

Statistically around 80-90% ballots requested are returned depending on the state, it's also a good measure of enthusiasm.

Someone needs to shop hillary on the puppet master and lester holt onto the puppet because thats exactly what it was. It was sock puppet warfare on the debate stage.

Let's be honest here, some of you 400lb land whales definitely have bots and scripts ready to go.

jej

How to Fail at Everything and Still Win Big, I think.

Matches what Dilbert Man said here:

She forgot she's not charming enough that much of Cred Forums kind of likes him

I agree, it was a colour coded

>organizing a few thousand people to vote is roll rigging
Why don't you go organize Hillary's supporters to vote?

Get ready to add a new entry to the Nate Silver pic

I'd rig the elections if I could. I don't trust the 3000 tyrants 1 mile away who want to destroy my life.

Liberals made smugness uncool, humbleness is where it is at now.

Went to Wal-Mart this morning to buy groceries. Wasn't even thinking about it but the entire store was buzzing about the debates. I must have eavesdropped on four or five conversations while wandering around the store.

Didn't hear a single positive word about Hillary. Kind of blew my mind actually. The general sentiment I picked up was Trump did well talking about the economy and Hillary came off as an elitist or as one woman put it "Trump sounded good, Hillary sounded like she was on a Jr. High debate team."

I don't think the establishment realizes how much people hates her. The debates didn't seem to have anything but a negative effect on the normies.

>s-stop rigging polls guys please...

LMAO

It's Barron's custom made botnet rigging all the polls.

>Ted Cruz officers to help Donald prepare for the next debate
THE DELEGATES, HILLARY.

>likely

Its his safety net

This. Hillary looked unhealthy, smug, and sometimes even uncanny valley scary. She's not human.

barron plays minecraft 100%

Whoa really?

Nate Particleboard expects Hillary to gain, but conceded if she doesn't, dems should panic

The way I see it.. Trump dominated in the beginning, which was the only portion of the debate that meant a damned thing to Americans. The rest of it was Lester Holt trying to attack Trump and making it personal about Trump.

I think Trump made a mistake in not directly confronting Lester Holt over his biased cuntery, but I don't think Hillary "won" those chickenshit segments either.

Hopefully Trump will directly confront these MSM fucks in forthcoming debates.

Additionally, Hillary's cuntlike smirks and snide affectations really looked bad. Going down the "misogyny card" route is not the way to win an election either. I am all for us finally having a female president, but she has to stand on her own without bullshit affirmative action. We need a female president who is elected to that office not because she has a vagina and can play victim but because she is the best person for the job and actually earned her place in the world. What we don't need is a woman who only got there because she married the right guy, held offices through nepotism, fucked up every job she ever had (with murderous consequences), and will not once take responsibility for her failures or be held accountable because she is a woman. That's a disaster for women and for America right there.

BTFO in NOV

They're rigged for Hillary. Times literally added THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND votes to Hillary in the blink of an eye. Meanwhile there's maybe 500 people lurking in trump generals, MAYBE 1000 at the absolute top (and many of them are CTR shills and journalists)

Source?

The shilling seems to have died down some. Don't let me down and be objective.

Moment of truth, what is the most memorable moment of the debate?

>they think its actually possible to "bot" polls
By the way how the fuck do you explain all the Twitter polls he won in by huge margins as well? You would have to make a new account for every vote

The slow long awkward blinking while she was desperately trying to prevent a seizure or her eyes moving out of sync.

>Mfw President Clinton (((could))) happen

What the fuck do we do if this happens boys?

I can't take another decade of shit

Jeez, that's miss israel?
Merchhant, get in here, tell me what flavor of merchantess this is.

Hey, all!

Was on a plane back from Japan for the past 18 hours, but I was watching in Tokyo and it looked like Trump was getting fucking hammered by his lack of studying.

But I always judge him a bit more harshly than most people. How's the reaction been over here?

Barron runs this election you fucking cunt

hypocritical, and just like hillary instead of accepting the blame you go to show how other people doing it so it is fair for the last year of you rigging polls

The same shit it's been since August. Desperation and fear.

Oh, come on. We all had a collective sigh when he picked Pence. It's not gonna lose him any votes though. If anything he'll help Trump win over establishment cucks.
He's better than Kaine, but not by much. I really have no love for either one.
But hey, maybe the debate will change my mind about him.

see

So close, but so far.

Come on hill dawgs let keep rigging polls and get hillary back on top!

Use incognito mod

Who do you mean? And how and why do they want to destroy your life?

When democrats stop using dead people and illegal aliens to vote i'll stop rigging online polls.

Deal?

LITERALLY WILL NEVER RECOVER

Honestly what was probably the biggest mistake is when Donald talked about the inner-cities being hell and Hillary Clinton's response was that everything is fine. To me that would have the biggest impact on minority voters.

If Trump said the sky was sad blue apparently Hillary would argue it's actually a beautiful crimson.

Either Trump's high or low points. Can barely remember anything Shillary said.

Pence will stomp Timmy the Shifter, but the moderators will bring up abortion and gay marriage to make Pence look bad to the normies

>Hillary pulls out of Florida
>Hillary pulls out of Ohio

Which state is next lads?

I'm shocked by this too.
Probably the only good thing about Hillary during the debate is how articulate she was expressing her platform and views and yet that view just doesn't seem to resonate with people like I thought it would. I'm legitimately shocked.

>have a class today
>world religions
>teacher is hardcore democrat and discusses politics often
>said Trump did a good job and brought up important points during the debate

First 30 minutes was a Trump win. The last 60 minutes was a Tie due to Lester entering the debate for Hillary.

I would say "You've been fighting ISIS for your entire life"

I'm walking around my college campus in PA and its like I entered some bizarro land. Most comments being passed around are either
>durr we're fucked either way
but there's also a good deal of pro-Trump comments or Hillary being shit on. What struck me most was some girl I walked past talking to her friend, annoyed that Clinton kept referring to Trump as "Donald" and he kept saying "Secretary Clinton". Then I realized I heard that girl before a long time ago complaining about how Clinton treated Bernie. There might be more chess going on here than we realize.

This debate was terribly biased against Trump, but at least Holt wasn't awful about trying to "correct the record". The next debate is going to be even worse, only the Chris Wallace one will have fair questions and moderation for both candidates.

So what Trump has to do for the next debate, is stop playing so much defense, but instead turn defense into offense. When he swung his taxes around into Hillary's e-mails, that was great, but he needed to do a lot more of that and he didn't. I'm also glad he brought up the super predator point, but I think he would have made a bigger impact if he'd interrupted her pandering to throw that in there instead of letting her drone on about how much she loves dem negroes.

Regardless, last night was a win because all that mattered was that he seemed presidential (check) and any undecideds could see the moderator gave Hillary a total pass.

Now, for debate 2, start turning defense into offense. Then for debate 3, go for the kill when Chris Wallace gives you an assist with some actually tough questions for Hillary.

washingtonexaminer.com/cruz-offers-to-help-trump-prep-for-next-debate/article/2602975

It's seriously like the scene in a movie where the respectable but misguided thugs the hero beat up earlier betray the villain and side with him.

Hillary's greatest weakness: Ted Cruz doesn't lift. There's no barbell to crush his neck with.

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/9/27/13072668/debate-trump-clinton-polls

>Donald Trump won the debate … according to useless website polls that mean nothing

ULTIMATE BUTTHURT

Yeah man, I live out in a rural area about 30 minutes away from one of the most socialist cities in the country. No one out here like Hillary. Even in the city, there's waaayyyy more Trump stickers and signs than Hillary signs.

But yeah, the vibe isn't what HillShills are saying at all.

What's really interesting is to me it comes across like the MSM is taking a neutral stance towards the debates and not outright burying Trump. I don't watch TV but from reading all the articles last night and watching Google News, most people are calling it a draw with a slight edge for either Trump or HillNasty.

Pennsylvania

Interesting. I thought Trump's exclusive questions played in his favor as it allowed him to raise more of his own arguments.

NEW

YORK

They want to strip me of my rights. Strip me of my prosperity. Strip me of my western values. For short-term pleasures and emotional virtue signalling.

Whoa whoa whoa.

Gonna need a source

DELETE THIS
E
L
E
T
E

T
H
I
S

Hillary's campaign can:

Steal the nomination from Bernie Sanders 100%, easy

Register dead people to vote

Have the entire MSM shilling for her + Facebook and Twitter and Google shill for her and silence dissent

Yet, her campaign and the entire CTR team can't rig a few online polls IN HER FAVOR

rofl, how come they get stomped so easily in the online polls? Every time? Why can't they rig the polls, if it's so easy to do?

how will the next moderator do at the vp debate? will she be top debatefu?

>Nate Cardboard says Clinton has 3rd biggest victory according to (((CNN))) poll
>the biggest poll debate victory was Romney winning against Obama
President Romney really proves that it's over, Trump should just drop out.

twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/780599526230863874

GET IN HERE AND VOTE!

That can't be a real title

>nate feces and real commie politics still hasnt added these

Trump needs to fucking study his own positions. Other than that, a lot of angry yelling from trump, a lot of snarkiness from Hillary, and some good memes.

KEK ikr these shills are just like hillary. holier then thou

Seconding this

Also I remember thinking how dumb the term "intelligence surge" sounds. In an age where the NSA monitors literally everything, how much more can we "surge" or "vacuum" (what the fuck was she on about) that would have any positive impact? It's a problem of acting on the intel, not for lack of it.

Eye of the tiger!

>vox talking shit about "useless websites"

Yeah im sure she isnt bias.

May as well have hannity moderate one to be fair

Thanks for sauce user.

The first monologue by Clinton where she came off as awkward and almost stuttering.

Just arrived from work. Did not hear a thing about the debate.

How did it go?

Who comes to the forefront when thinking back to the debate?

Read the wording for the questions. They were all traps and designed to attack Trump.

They were not playing in his favor when all the statements and questions made to Trump were loaded with bias and confirmation traps that needed to be defused.

The end result was Trump coming across as "too defensive," but when you get Trump being drilled 15 times and Hillary getting a softball pass twice (both of which fit neatly into her narrative) what do you expect? All the same I expect Trump to learn from this session and come out stronger than ever during the second and third debates.

Trump lost on theoretical points in the latter half and rambled a bit. He surprisingly seemed to avoid pressing Hillary on the biggest issues and passed up clear advantages. Also the moderator was corrupt as fuck, and none of the points that made Trump were brought up while all of the ones against him were used.

However, all the middle fencers and normies wathcing it felt Trump won. Everyone found Clinton to be smug and condescending and nobody remembers a single word she said, she was in full fake-smile politician robot mode and it was extremely offputting to the general public, who nearly unanimously took to twitter with "#TrumpWon". Of course CNN and its ilk told the predictable different story.

But, the most important thing of all is that Trump had to lose this debate.. it's part of his plan. He needs to put himself in the underdog position so he can come from behind and take her out in the remaining debates. If he had hammered her in this one, and used all his biggest attacks, he would have been seen as a bully AND would have given her time to come up with strategies against them in the future. By holding back, he looked "safer" while Hillary's smugness saturates itself in the public consciousness, which means now Trump can devastate her without appearing like the savage patriarch shushing the poor helpless woman.

Thank god Nate Tin has corrected the scribe for us. Where would we be without him biased kike magic.

>CTR wasting time voting on Alex Jones poll

Need some help on this poll

It's exactly as we and others predicted. This is the first time the average normie voter has seen Trump without the 5 second soundbyte and 9 person panel filter influencing how they perceive Trump. They got raw Trump last night, no filter, and he came off a lot more honest and sincere, although he wasn't as polished. That really didn't seem to matter to everyone in the bar though, and it was pretty evenly split among pro trump anti trump in there. Trump won on likability big time.

Vox just jelly they got no ad revenue last night

Don't you see? It's because you're a Cred Forumsack. You actually care about politics.

Normies don't, which means that for them it's not life or death, it's a personality contest. Details don't mean shit, all they care about is who pisses them off less.

Hillary is literally That Bitch. We all know That Bitch. Your mother knows That Bitch. Go ask her if Hillary Clinton reminds her of That Bitch.

That Bitch is the one who is out to get your mom at the office. That Bitch is the one who your girlfriend texts you about from the bathroom. That Bitch is the one who told the girl you like that you were into someone else.

Hillary Clinton is the living incarnation of That Bitch, and the only reason they didn't all know it before is that they never saw her. She skipped out on press conferences for the better part of a fucking year.

Now it's unavoidable. Hillary is That Bitch and Trump is, by default, the guy to deal with That Bitch.

Once it comes to dealing with That Bitch, womens' standards change fast. You don't want some nice pussy faggot to come over and try to reason with her, you want an alpha male to casually put her in the trash where she belongs.

Anyone else worried for Pence vs Kane?

Kane will come off as way more likable.

GOD FUCKING AGENTS OF SOROS JUST CANT LEAVE THE POOR WATER FILTER SALESMAN ALONE

Damn...so much for master persuader theory...

Trump, obviously, because he said stupid shit to steal the spotlight like he always does. Like, when he was talking about the DNC leaks, he said the hacker could have been some 400 pound user in his basement. Or when he defended his paying no taxes by basically saying "yeah, I'm smart, deal with it", or answered the discrimination claim by going "yeah, whatever, we settled it".

No one remembers what Hillary said other than her attacks on him, like "I'm gonna be blamed for everything after tonight.", to which trump responded "yeah, why not?".

Having this "poor" performance in the 1st debate will make him look far better in the 2nd and 3rd debates where he slaughters Hillary like Obama slaughtered Romney in the later debates in 2012.

I want him to play the "Trump Card."

Once he does that the election is officially over.

>admit to three dozen federal felonies on stage in front of 100 million people
>nothing happens

Huff Post says Trump lied a total of 16 times and Clinton not a single time. Thoughts?

Red alert!

I actually just noticed he's not saying bigly but big league.

I hate how they structure their titles for every fucking article.

>This is what really happened... but you're kind of a moron if you actually believe it

It's like a high school news page written by a bunch of snooty sophomores.

Well said Benito

That was the biggest vibe I picked up today walking about a Wal-Mart in Washington State. None of the Hillary's points seemed to hit anyone and Trump came off as way more likeable.

Kane has been a joke ever since he removed his mask
No one likes no mask Kane
He was better with the undertaker

you crazy ? Kaine has the charisma of a dead stick

She looks jewish.

Journalists are some of the stupidest people in teh country. If you're a total loser with no skills, become a journalist.

Douches have a function, turd sandwiches are disgusting, disease ridden, smelly.

Choice is easy honestly.

It's funny you mention that, my mother literally will call her a Bitch and she's normally on the "No swearing" train. She can't handle he voice and always talks about when she has too watch her she wants to slap her.

Vote!

I swear to christ this is what people say every single election.

They're both Donald J Trump.

Barron was born in 2006 and saw the collapse of the western world. He worked using tech from John Trump and Tesla to create a time machine then came back and assumed the identity of Donald J Trump to save Western civilization.

Yet

Basically Trump's opening 10 minutes when he literally just fucking brutalized Hillary, even using the "EXCUSE ME, NO" line, and Hillary literally stuttering and trying to laugh it off.

At that point I was convinced he would keep beating her into a bloody pulp, but he really ran out of steam later on.

Remember that post the other day where the user said that trump wouldnt try to "win" the first debate?

Anyone have it saved?

There is an element that we are ignoring, and it's the Bernouts. Trump called Hillary out on rigging the DNC last night and I think that carries a lot of weight with them

Just vote

PRAISE THE SUNUNU

>if you lose the first debate, you win
Can't say I'm too thrilled, but I'm glad to see it's largely a draw. I thought it was gonna be a bloodbath in the court of public opinion and was hiding under the kotatsu halfway through.

why do you vote for an anti-vaxxer?

Journalists are worthless pigs who should be lynched.

>t. former journalist

>Like, when he was talking about the DNC leaks, he said the hacker could have been some 400 pound user in his basement.
That's stupid in your mind? It's absolutely true. The purpose of saying 400 pounds is so people form a mental image and remember it.

I was on a business trip in Iowa, it was amazing how much political discussion I overheard just in the bars and restaurants, it's unheard of. I watched the debate at my hotel in the lobby with some other people, there was a fucking cheer when he started shitting on NAFTA.

>but he really ran out of steam later on
see

Uh, we are though.

Pretty well said, Benito.

THIS

Cred Forums needs to take a breather.

Trumps only problem was being on the defensive, but a week from now all people will remember is the image of him being dominate and strong and her being submissive and quiet-which America is not in the mood for right now.

As long as alot of them cucks and tyrone sitout
The better

This is what kikes think is funy

it doesn't matter if you are a douche if you tell the truth and you are a good leader. however, there is no redeeming quality about a shit sandwich

trump tells it how it is, so he is a douche. goodm the truth isn't sweet it's bitter, and if it makes him a meanie head for saying it, fine by me. I would rather have a great leader who works for me than a turd sandwich , if he does his job, I don't care that he is a dick

what people are admitting that trump is right and hthere is nothing good about hillary to say. we are breaking the conditioning

Anti-Vaxxers should be corrected.
Criminals should be hanged.

Trump should be running unopposed because Hillary Rodham Clinton should be kicking and twitching on the end of a rope next to her faggot husband and her cunt daughter.

That's before she was properly persuaded by Scott's dilbert

>implying anyone is more likeable than Pence

>tfw he's talking about Barron

I think it scares Hillary that Trump didn't press her too much. And I think it is the right thing to do for now. Her past will always hang over her and it will drag her down eventually.

>(((they))) are so desperate the only thing they can do is try to convince people not to vote at all

Hillary literally begging for "fact checkers" to do their jobs withing 20 min of the debate.

Florida Iowa and Ohio are long gone for Shitler. In fact Shitler has already ceded Ohio to Trump by withdrawing resources.

Virginia on the other hand makes Trump unstumpable.

Maybe having weekly chimpouts is not helping Democrats like they thought it would.

I wanna know about this. Anyone?

When looking back to the debate most people remember Trump more than Hillary.
Hillary's only remembrance is negative.

I think it's clear that Trump won the debate then, since most people vote for who they remember when they are in the booth.

400lb seems kinda specific...you guys think he was thinking of Cred Forums?

>injecting yourself with the viral jew

Nice try schlomo

>Massive shot of MANY vaccines
That's the problem

I can't remember anything she said so not really

its obviously tumblr

Did you all see the USA Today article last night about how the social media traffic from the debates and how it all revolved around Trump?

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

MAGA

He lied maybe once. Hillary lied more. Honestly "lying" was not really a big pat of the debate. Anyone telling you that this was a big part of the debate is the one lying.

Huffington Post put themselves into a corner where no one is going to think worse of Trump because of what they say.

Trump can eat a live baby in front of the entire HuffPo staff and nobody would believe them.

I forget who Trump is even running against. I guess #ImWithHim

aaaand unsubbed from super deluxe

Interesting read
washingtonexaminer.com/i-watched-last-nights-debate-on-mute.-heres-who-won/article/2602956

>Just as hands tell a story, so does posture. Clinton was great, per usual. She didn't lean on the podium, she didn't shift her weight. She stood strong and in control. The only new (and unwelcome move) was her shoulder shrug towards the end. Shoulder shrugs are a no-no, especially when talking about voters and what you will do for them.

>Trump was typical Trump. His posture has never been great, and last night was no exception. He leaned on the podium, he shifted his weight, and he slouched. Poor posture signals weakness and seems to say "I don't have time for this." Imagine the leadership potential voters could envision for Trump if he just stood tall.

Lends more evidence to the "calculated loss" idea.. we've seen him stand tall before, but he didn't this time.

He had fucking 2.4 million tweets under #Donald Trump hashtag

I think that's a record