CTR on Suicide Watch

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html

>drudge: trump 81%
>time: trump 58%
>cbs: trump 57%
>fox: trump 61%
>cincinnati9: trump 60%
>san diego union tribune: trump 66%
>abc nashville: trump 63%
>slate: trump 54%
>LAS VEGAS SUN (HEAVILY HISPANIC): TRUMP 81%
>the washington times: trump 81%
>variety (kike central): trump 51%
>pix11: trump 54%

...AND IT JUST KEEPS GOING!

Other urls found in this thread:

np.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/54oj6f/centipedes_you_know_what_to_dolist_of_all/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/26/analysis-donald-trump-would-win-election-today-based-current-polling/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post the clinton winning polls too for an objective comparison

>check out all these easily manipulated online polls with no verification to prevent people from voting multiple times
>trump is so going to win 75% of the popular vote, landslide victory imminent

>the polls are only right when my side is winning

Stay classy, CTR.

>clinton winning polls too for an objective comparison
If you can find some, then post them.

The polls aren't really measuring something objective, just fee fees. I don't see what ctr has to do with this.

Sure, ctr, sure. It was all evil Cred Forums's doing.

Thanks for your great cyber efforts, really thanks you're great isnt he great really The Donald has donated 20 rubles into the vetted fund of your choice.

If I were going off what the media here said, Clinton "destroyed", "trounced" and "owned" trump in the debates. (Comments section for this article is not available)

It´s funny how the german media is reporting that Clinton won in all polls.

It looks like I'm coming home, come November.

And as usual, the local branch of liberal media only mentions the CNN poll where Shilly wins at 62%

[spoiler]Is this a thread where we pretend we weren't rigging the fuck out of the polls last night? [/spoiler]

[spoiler]cause we were. [/spoiler][spoiler]Reddit, too [/spoiler]

Could it be, shills, that Trump came off as WYSIWYG and, on average, competent while Clinton came off as pandering, smug, and imperious?

Drill down into the post-debate numbers--Trump is winning the "cares about people like me" question.

Nobody gives a fuck about Clinton's eighty-five part plan to reduce the cost of paper towels for transgender Latinix gay womyn of color when it's pretty evident she's only saying it for the brownie points.

As Trump himself said, she's had three decades of professional politics and years of solid power in the Obama Administration to get these "pressing issues" addressed but they're only suddenly crucial now, at election time.

>voting in the polls is rigging them
>but only when trump supporters do it
I only voted once per poll faggot

I know the one with the Times was posted on r/t_d. I'm assuming the others were too.

>heh hurr me and my no life anonymous friends spammed polls all night last night
>Trump wins!
no

leaf

>"But I only voted once!"
>Meanwhile Cred Forums and reddit were spamming how to abuse the polls with phoneposting and incognito mode

CTR is so fucking mad, their job last night was to help with the illusion of a blowout by Hillary.
and a bunch of 400lb neets with laptobs destroyed that narrative. lol
I bet they got the shit chewed out of them last night.
Enjoy all those tied states as they continue to slide into Trumpville

KEK

>reddit
Are you trying to say reddit supports trump?

Did Shillary just set up her CTR shop in Canada? Or are all Canadians just becoming cucks like their PM?

These polls have all been tampered with by the alt right redditors

A subset of reddit does, yes.

np.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/54oj6f/centipedes_you_know_what_to_dolist_of_all/

>A subset of reddit does
I got banned on a "nationalist" subreddit, for saying the white race was dying.

The right wing on reddit is centrist at most.

Heh, keep thinking that your retarded orangeman won. The denial is too funny.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/26/analysis-donald-trump-would-win-election-today-based-current-polling/

Which one of you hacked the electoral college?

Lol bbc has been quoting the cnn poll all day

It's not so much that he won but rather that he didn't really lose.

Pray tell, why do you want to convince us so badly that Trump did poorly? What's in it for you?

>ITS A VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY

>CTR only has one IP address for their entire building so they can't vote multiple times

Kek

Were you not on here after the debate? There was a thread with a link to literally every online poll and a guide on using chrome to vote multiple times. One aussie fuck voted 100 times in the time poll alone faggot.

GO BACK TO "REDDIT" YOU FAGGOT

The most cucked country

One CNN poll that had sub 500 respondents before they closed it. I can't find any others, doesn't mean they don't exist, but shouldn't they be paraded around?

DELETE THIS ONLY HILLARY RIGS POLLS CTR CTR CTR

It's not fair when things get rigged is it?

Tell you what CTR, if you don't like those polls here's the early ballot requests from Florida. How do those numbers look?

Too bad no racist voter ID for these polls huh?

CTR brigades polls early right when they open. That's not even rigging. The rigging is when pollsters close the poll early right when CTR is done.

stfu leaf

He lost. Admitting it is the first step towards recovery.

Hillary BTFO
>Hill shills on suicide watch
Hillary BTFO
Hillary BTFO
Hillary BTFO
Hillary BTFO
Hillary BTFO
Hillary BTFO

bumping this

Is Florida the only state that early voting exists for?

The difference is in the expectations. No one expects Trump to have the same command of policy that Hillary does. So Hillary didn't 'win' just because she showed up and met the standard. I say 'Trump won' because he showed up, demonstrated extraordinary command of issues given his experience (very little/none), and stayed strong and tough, even though he got bogged down by his two opponents' attacks at the end.

They were so desperate to take him down they had to attack him personally, that's how desperate Team Shillary is. Should tell you something about the state of their campaign.

lol

>washington finally onboard with radical turkish terrorism

it wasn't us

it was the hacker known as Cred Forums

this

and Trump took the high ground this time and kept hillary's long list of personal scandals off the table (for now)

>only trump voters have access to the internet!!!!

These polls are more relevant than they are normally because last night there was no clear winner.

If one side had really been BTFO then they would be exposed as a farce but it's all up for discussion now.

B T F O
T
F
O T D B