So how much is Shillary paying you guys to keep saying she won?

So how much is Shillary paying you guys to keep saying she won?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LbFAq#selection-447.0-372.2
youtube.com/watch?v=ThwaDSaoGU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not enough

'Bout three fiddy

She did win but only because the questions were heavily geared towards making trump look dumb.

The only way you "lose" is by looking worse than your opponent.

enough to get me comfy

CNN is a reputable establishment. I can trust them to determine the winner better than any online poll you Drumpfkins mock up.

Literally point out one time CNN was biased towards Trump. I'll wait

>mfw CTR shills are just doing it for the money and won't actually vote for Clinton because they know better than most that Hillary is literally capable of having people murdered for political gain

She did win, but just because the questions were exclusively targeted against Trump.

>You said Clinton doesn't look "presidential.' She, however, is strong wymmins and is standing right here. What do you have to say about that?

I'm a trump supporter who doesn't agree he won the debate but the fact it's reported as him winning, and everyone thinking he did makes me lol hard.

Can't be stopped!

There's no shills here, just self-hating Cred Forumsacks that have been waiting in the wings and enjoy nothing more than shitty trolling. Most of them are Trump supports but are just indulging in the schadenfreude during a moment of weakness.

>the livethread last night
>100 posts a minute
>everyone sobbing over Trump's performance besides >E-MAILS and >WHY NOT
>today
>IT WAS ALL CTR, TRUMP WON, THE POLLS WE SPAMMED PROVE IT

>Trumpturds still going with the shill angle when there is living proof that they are rigging and brigading polls to make it look like Trump won the debate

It just doesn't have the same effectiveness anymore when you're all raging hypocrites, sorry to say. And even if there were "CTR shills" on here, at least they get paid for it. You literally do it for free.

#cucks4trump

>CNN chooses the president

probably, maybe..?

I'm Cred Forums AS FUCK, and I think hilldog won.

This

>mr trump, you supported the Iraq war. I'm going to ignore the fact that Hillary did too and ask you how you can defend this?
Trump responds
>no but seriously how do you defend being such a monster?

What evidence is there of rigging? People voting is just rigging now?

More than Trump is paying you to vote on every single online poll

first post always best post

I do it for free.

>mfw all the online polls show trump trampling on her

>Clinton can't even pay people to go out and vote for her
Lmao

It doesn't give an accurate representation of the people who actually use that site.

Too much

>we do it for free
>there isn't an opposing force on the polls

How is that rigging though? Please elaborate.

>hilldog

Can't both sides do that?
Why is there no other presence?

>Everyone sobbing
Did you not get the memo? Did you not see the catalog last night? I'm pretty sure CTR blew half of their budget of the course of a few hours yesterday--they went all-out shilling for hill, and they're nowhere to be found today.

Requesting gif of Hillary getting fucked by Donald pepe

Plot twist: Hillary faked the deaths of all those unfortunate "problems", and created a team of basement-dwelling shitposters to correct the record in abject serfdom.

She did win but only because the questions were heavily geared towards making trump look dumb.

The only way you "lose" is by looking worse than your opponent.

>everyone sobbing
Is it your first day here ?

This is what happens in every sticky. The primary stickies and the republican debate stickies were similar in that regard, to yesterday's debate

Cred Forums is so retarded that anything negative about Trump is CTR. You guys are like CTR but for free. Propaganda tools

>tfw all this MAGA butthurt

>feelsgoodman.pepe.gif

I like all these new smug Hillary memes. The smug loliHill wasn't enough.

It's called brigading. I don't think Clinton supporters are dedicated enough to go out of their way to find these polls.

Listing folks crooked Hillary spend so much money for people to go out and talk on the internet, and I mean a lot. So much money she is spending, all to attack me which is horrible, simply horrible stuff. But she is spending all this money but she still can't get people to vote for her in polls, sad. Even though I love my supporters, who here loves our supporters, give them a hand everyone. Such wonderful supporters. I don't pay them, because I'm smart, and were WINNING folks. WINNGING. It's tremendous how wonderful my supporters are, just tremendous.

bump. I need to show my friend this

I had to look this up and the term "brigading" has its genesis on Reddit and isn't even a real term. Bravo fag, nice try. There's nothing illegal about exposing an unusual demographic to the opportunity to vote and that does not constitute rigging.

So her supporters have shit motivation to go out and vote even when she is paying them.
Huh, really made me think.

She did win, though.

>Trump lost his stature 10 minutes in
>Said stupid shit (denied 2012 global warming tweet, "maybe he didnt do a good job", "my son loves his computer")
>Got ripped apart by every fact-checker after the debate
>Stumbled once Hillary shifted to the race/sex card

Its not that Hillary even did anything spectacular, Trump just shot himself in the foot.

These internet polls are all Trump can hold on to until the next debate. Its the only means he can claim a victory after every media outlet has unanimously said he get destroyed. And the polls were rigged. Hillary won those polls.

Trump is already losing his grip on what little he had of Florida.

Trump needs to do something amazing next debate, or the only way he's getting in office is if Hillary croaks.

is CTR shilling against the rules?

surely it's solicitation or something, right?

Can anyone from CTR let me know if they hire people internationally? Or is it purely Americans only because I'm looking for a job.

It didn't help he decided to be a fucking moron

>Mr. Trump you supported the war in Ira-
>No I didn't
>It says on the record-
>No it doesn't. The record doesn't say it.

So much shit was just blatant lies denying things he's said in the past, was practically dropping spaghetti out of his pockets.

She could have taken a dump on stage screaming "NIGGERS!" and the media outlets still would have said she won. This has been going on since his campaign started. Why would expect anything different?

If the polls were reversed you'd probably be the first to use it as evidence of how well she had done.

Trump won the debate, end of story. Citing what media outlets think (that have been biased against him since the beginning) and ignoring the poll only exposes how incredulous you/they are.

“We've had 6 straight years of job growth,
incomes are increasing at record rate,
income inequality is a problem”
*False (shrinking middle class, job growth is private sector only)

-Question 1 “How are you going to create jobs” (fair)

“How SPECIFICALLY are you going to bring jobs back?” to Trump, direct attack
*Implies that he really has no plan

-Question 3 “Defend your views on taxes” fair

“Why haven’t you released your tax returns?” direct attack on Trump

-Question 5 “How do you heal the racial divide in America” (Democrat Ideology)
*Implies there is a racial divide in America

“Stop and frisk is unconstitutional” direct attack on Trump

“Do you believe police are implicitly biased?” soft attack on Clinton

-Question 6 “You claimed that president Obama wasn’t born in the US” direct attack on Trump

-Question 7 “Who’s behind cyber attacks and how do we fight it?” (Democrat idealogy)
*Democrats widely believe Russia is hacking the DNC and spilling their dirty secrets”

-Question 8 “How would you prevent home grown terror attacks” (Fair)

-Question 9 “You supported the war in iraq so why do you have good judgement?” direct attack on trump
*Incorrect, it was Hillary who suported the war in Iraq
-Question 10 “Do you support first use of nukes?” (fair)

-Question 11 “What did you mean by your comments on her stamina?” direct attack Trump

-Question 12 “How will you deal with the other person winning the election?” dumb question

Everything is a conspiracy to Trumpkins. Its a good excuse to fall back on when you fail in life.

how much is trump paying you to say he's won? some leftists generally hang out here and respond. or have i been gone so long this is a bigger echo chamber than tumblr

We're not the ones pretending that a japanese-owned website with a bunch of neckbeards is literally controlling the debate polls like a modern Illuminati.

Have you looked in the mirror lately? It's no conspiracy that Trump is winning

this. it makes him feel better every time he comes up short. i assume the same goes for the alt-right neckbeards who frequent Cred Forums now

A
FUCKING
LEAF

KYS
LEAVE THIS BOARD

nothing, facts are free.

>It's no conspiracy that Trump is winning
but she is still ahead, even if it is neck and neck. five thirty eight that shit. or do you not trust nate silver because he's jewish

Enthusiasm among Trump supporters is so high he doesn't need to pay anyone like crooked Hillary does.
High energy enthusiasm might come as a shock for leftists though seeing as how their candidate is currently experiencing an enthusiasm and confidence collapse

Shit b8

7.25 BTC per hour.

Lol I rest my case. You liberals are freaking nuts, thinking the Republicans are performing some vast conspiracy against you.

I really pity your pessimistic outlook on this debate/election

Like the fact your irreverent country doesn't even have nukes?

>Nate potassium
Lmao

the power of mountain dew and doritos really fuel ya, huh? And seeing as she won last night, the community is actually even more energetic and confident than usual, but thanks for he concern!

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
IT REALLY MADE ME THINK
AND NOW IT'S TIME TO KILL YOURSELF
HER CAMPAIGN'S ON THE BRINK!

archive.is/LbFAq#selection-447.0-372.2

A CNN/ORC post-debate poll suggested debate watchers thought Clinton had stronger performance. Clinton was deemed the winner by a 62% to 27%, but the debate watchers surveyed were slightly more Democratic than the general public.

>More Democratic
>CNN
>Not filled with Shills

Thanks for Correcting the Record!

BTW say Hi to all those charred infant bodies that Hillary's pilled up in Iraq!

she kinda did win tho

Trump started becoming somewhat incoherent in the last half and didn't press her on issues

Holt pretty much grilled Trump while gently passing off questions to Hill

I think Nate Silver is like any statistician; a bit too foolhardy in his trust of his methodology.

I want to trust him because he would make a wonderful resource for this election, but I have trouble trusting any stats nowadays. I'm glad you like his website though, it has a lovely design

>Trumplings whining about shills
>even though Palmer Luckey was caught paying for pro-Trump shills

Great argument Dago. You really set the record straight.

hang on, but the whole idea of Cred Forums is the mainstream is conspiring against you. I'm also rather optimistic, one because i dont spend all day in this hell hole of a board anymore seething anger about useless shit, but hillary won last night and didnt ramble incoherently for the last 15 minutes of the debate. That makes me VERY optimistic actually, i was worried before the debate started.
>btw, people who are freaking nuts spend 24/7 talking about the ZOG and day of rope.

Nate Silver is my go to for stats. He's the most reliable in my opinion and is fairly neutral (although his bias does show at times). He learned not to be as biased though ever since Trump won the nomination.
Unfortunately the only way to improve methodology would not be through mainstream pollsters but doing hard academic work in statistics/math/economics/physics. If people find a better system that fairs better in monte carlo simulations, they it will trickle into the mainstream.

I'm still voting for God Emperor but cmon, user. She won. Hopefully Trump does better in the next two debates.

Trump's working for Hillary. He could have fucked her hard this debate

Clinton: "release your tax returns, maybe you're in the banks pocket"

Trump: "I'll release them tomorrow if you release your wall street speech transcripts"

instead he bumblefucked that shit about the emails and she can easily say "no can do, don't have them anymore"

Clinton: "you're sexist"

Trump: "what's worse me calling rosie o'donned a pig or you getting a child rapist off and laughing about it"

moderator: "what's all this about her not looking presidential?"

Trump: "well, I was talking about her stamina but I've got to say, passing out at a 9/11 memorial, having to be dragged into a van and then exposing a child to your pneumonia an hour later isn't exactly a great look is it?"

Instead he's going to take a dive, sell MAGA hats for 8 years and be the face of the "alt-right".

It's the tea party 2.0.

No he was right about the Iraq thing. They just took one quote of him saying "yeah, well I guess so" and blew it up into "TRUMP SAID LETS INVADE IRAQ, DRAW AND QUARTER SADDAM AND EAT ALL THE IRAQI CHILDREN!!11!1!"
meanwhile they never mentioned Hillary actually voted for it
And then there's this youtube.com/watch?v=ThwaDSaoGU8

the shills have been out here FULL FUCKING FORCE since the moment the debate began

I mean they've been out here regularly before, but holy shit, they're running rampant and it's kinda funny to watch

The amount she paid the focus groups and scientific pollsters to also say she won.
>which was a lot

They paid 10$ to do this my dude. :^)

We just enjoy laughing at how easy it was for her to bait him into ranting

.05 a keyword per post, gotta keep posting!

Hillary was great lost night!
Did you see how she stumped trump!

Make sure you all get registered to vote and vote for the liberal! All the cool kids are doing it!

Dont vote for that racist, misogynist, islamaphobe Trump!

Did you see how many keywords are in my post? I'm getting paid today!

Vote Hillary!

I get paid 250.00 per 100 posts I make praising shillary when shill times are important (like last night and today). It's nothing personal, as I'm a trump supporter and know obvious shills will be spotted here anyway. It's reddit where my shill posts are actually given some thought.

I mean everyone knew It would be a walk in the park to get the thin skinned vulgarian into retard mode.

The GOP should have known: you never go full deplorable.

No, there are people like myself who don't want Hilary to win at any cost who don't necessarily like Trump but figured he might be able to pull this off but then he shit the fucking bed in this debate.

This was his chance to prove to people he wasn't completely retarded, and he basically let Hillary tell everyone that she prepared for the debate and he didn't, and he told everyone he's smart for not paying taxes. Smart? Sure. Patriotic? Not really.

He got shclonged by an animated corpse.

and we just enjoy laughing at how easy it is to see the shilling

The dolts who care who "won" the debate don't understand this election at all. Trump will win, and here's why. Hillary CAN and WILL lose voters based on how she handles herself in the press and in these debates.

Trump will NOT lose voters no matter how he handles himself. This man could literally come to the debates with an air horn and blast it every time Hillary speaks, then scream a string of profanities everytime he was questioned and his supporters would still support him.

The Clinton camp seems to think that mudslinging and calling out Trump on his lies is the best tactic, but Trump supporters don't give a shit.

The ONLY chance Hillary has of turning it around is by building up her stance, not attacking Trumps. But I guarantee that won't happen.

Trump will win. Book it.

She absolutely demolished Trump.

Yet his polls went up. Not sure why you guys are so defensive.

I don't get what's with Trump that attracts that kind of cultish following. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy that affects people that way, maybe it's that you guys really want a cult leader.

Why do you care what some random dudes from all over the world write about the election on a vietnamese bible studies forum?

>Yet his polls went up
It's almost like he won. Weird eh.

I watched last night and it was the first time I've seen Trump or Hillary actually talk

Trump was good the first part then he kept going on weird tangents and shouting

He admitted he pays no tax twice for fucks sake

american politics is so childish

However much it is, she and her donors will definitely more than make up for it if she becomes president.

>his polls

A bunch of redditors spamming an online form all night does not count as a "poll."

They gotta reconcile the bludgeoning that went on last night to themselves somehow.

His supporters will support him no matter what but elections are decided by undecided voters.

All of the undecided tuned in for the big first show down saw Hilary behaving like every politician ever, saw Trump going on the defensive and debating himself for an hour barely forming sentences said "Aww shit. I guess he really is fucking retarded, that's a shame Hillary's such a cunt".

And that's it. If they vote they won't vote for him, and might actually be motivated to go out and vote against him because he sounded so fucking dumb for an hour and a half.

Well, Hillary admits to having supported it where as Trump lies about it. Literally his fault that gets brought up, but whatever fits your narrative, bud.

Hi Nate

>The shills hillary pays can't even out vote a 400 pound man in a basement
Sad.

has anyone noticed how this batch of shills is a lot dumber than than the last batch?

Are you even a fucking country?

Get the fuck out of here with your sub-Saharan GDP looking head ass.

That leaf is an AMERICAN PATRIOT.

Just more rabid. Sloppier.

They've got their marching orders and ammunition.