I can't believe I was actually worried Trump would win

I can't believe I was actually worried Trump would win.

Though now I think he was actually in cahoots with Clinton the whole time.

That debate was bad.

Clinton played the part of the mother with narcissistic personality disorder dealing with her child in public and Trump played the child.

He had so many opportunities to come back with the perfect retort but barely managed to form coherent sentences.

At least you Trump fags will know what the bernouts felt like losing to Air Bud in a pants suit.

Oh man.

Is there a german word for the feeling I'm getting that I want both of these fuckers to lose but in order for that to happen I have to reconcile that it will also cause me pain to see the other one win?

>narcissistic personality disorder
tits gtfo

Seriously faggot?

His first time debating with a "well seasoned" political professional and a biased moderator?

He did great. Took a few and got hung up in the ropes a couple of times, but this fight isn't close to being over.

Shillary is the one that should be embarrassed. >Getting stung on the jaw by an amateur so hard and so often.

that's supposed to be a tell that someone's a woman?

She didn't get tripped up once. Trump could have buried her.

Clinton: "release your tax returns, maybe you're in the banks pocket"

Trump: "I'll release them tomorrow if you release your wall street speech transcripts"

instead he bumblefucked that shit about the emails and she can easily say "no can do, don't have them anymore"

Clinton: "you're sexist"

Trump: "what's worse me calling rosie o'donned a pig or you getting a child rapist off and laughing about it"

moderator: "what's all this about her not looking presidential?"

Trump: "well, I was talking about her stamina but I've got to say, passing out at a 9/11 memorial, having to be dragged into a van and then exposing a child to your pneumonia an hour later isn't exactly a great look is it?"

Trumped fucked up hard, people aren't going to tune into the subsequent debates because of how uneventful this one was, all the undecided are just going to be like "shit, I guess he really is retarded" and vote for hillary.

Also, I remember when Bernie debated Hillary. He won all the debates too.

I just want you to know...

It's not your fault.

just remember.
he did not practice this time.
next two debates, Trump is going to destroy her.

Why the fuck wouldn't he practice?

Is that kind of fucking stupid?

The next two debates aren't going to matter. This was the big first show down and it was boring and disappointing. A shit ton of people aren't going to even bother tuning in for the next debates. Trump didn't even do anything "Trumpy".

I thought maybe in his closing statement he would drop some heat that she couldn't respond to but he didn't.

She probably has Trump in her pocket like everyone else. He was just there to wipe out the competition and now he's going to take a dive and sell MAGA hats for the next eight years and be fake opposition.

> A shit ton of people aren't going to even bother tuning in for the next debates.

That statement is absolutely false.
He didn't do anything "Trumpy" because he saves his heavy ammunition for the two final debates.

Each debate he loses is like he's losing chess pieces.

He needed to actually trade blows this debate and get something out of it.

Instead Hillary gets to look somewhat component, and doesn't have to make anymore public appearances or do fuck all until the next debate.

lol shut up fag

no you

He destroyed her on trade for 30
minutes straight and completely dominated the discussion about her not doing shit for 30 years. If you are that autistic and stupid to realize that this means far more than anything else this election you need to gtfo pol

bullshit thanks to Cred Forums helping him in the online polls he's going to do the same thing again and again because he now thinks it's a winning strategy

Yes, there is a German word for it, in a rough translation it means you suffer of cocksuckingwhorism.

>Each debate he loses is like he's losing chess pieces.

You can't even manage to think past 1 turn in 2D chess, what makes you think you know what Trump is up to?

We're up to facing the "Deep State" or the "State within the State."

This is no longer just fleecing weaklings and faggot. We are now fighting the evil people who run things, directly. If we can't do that, we might as well fold. We're approaching one of the biggest boss fights of the game, and now is not the time to whine.

>this whole fucking thread

>Why the fuck wouldn't he practice?

>Is that kind of fucking stupid?
I'm going to have to go with "Yes"

If he's still an idiot in the next debate we'll know for sure.

There are 2 possibilities left...

>1. he saves the real artillery for later
>2. this is all fake as fuck and she is already the next POTUS

inb4 he wasn't prepped

Holy shit, you don't have to be prepped for this. I, a fucking Dutch guy, would have brought up shit that would make her cough, he fucked up.

inb4 shill

Tldr cuck mother dick sucking cunt

well skyped, skype

> thanks for correcting the record

Your savior

>

What? No one but Bern outs care about transcripts, trump is aware they were likely just bribes and the speeches never happened.

His response was good considering we know Platte River took backups of the whole server.

Didn't finish reading because you're retarded

>Romanian """"""humour""""""

>Is there a german word...?

I'd go with Zwickmühle.

Exactly right?

The fact people won't admit that he fucked up this debate makes me think it's all over.

The only way he's going to win is if he starts acting out some of the Cred Forums debate fan fiction. Bring up that she helped fund ISIS, the pay to play stuff, her history of bullying her husbands bimbos, call her out about her lack of transparency, her health, all that shit.

He had tons of opportunities to do it this time and didn't and now everybody is acting like the fucking Bernie supporters saying "yeah but next time...Next time...oh man, just wait, he's going to do it..."

Yeah, exactly. Last night I was like "c'mon man, bring up the Bill rape victims that she silenced", and he didn't do it. Then I was like, "there is your chance, bring up her pneumonia and the memorial service she passed out at", but nope.

He didn't even fucking attack her. I just don't get it. It's just like Bernie "enough about the emails" Sanders. You have 90mins on stage with this cunt, go for her throat. I can't believe Trump didn't blast her, there is tons of ammo. He has the charisma to put her in her place and not even do it eloquently, I know he does, we've fucking seen it. Instead he just goes on the defensive and rambles on about how "no, I'm right, you're wrong".

That's what drives me crazy is that he could have done it eloquently. She gave him the opening and he could easily tore into her and not looked like an asshole or sexist.

But instead, he said shit like "I want you to be happy..." "that makes me smart!" "wrong!"

The only thing I could think is that the openings were so good that he thought it was a trap or something and didn't take the bait because he thought she might be able to hit him with something unexpected.